Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 08-05-2010

"Of course. Thank you, my friend," Alex said, walking out of the room, his tentacles picking up Rhona. "Everyone, fallow me!" he ordered loud enough for the girls to hear. He would also ask Kat to untie Amy from her bounds and help her walk with them. He would them lead to the safe room, his mind spinning around all of this. Who was this Jack? Why was he attacking? What was he?

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-05-2010

Soon they were all in the safe room, wondering what was going on, scared and confused. Well, all of them but Amy, who, despite being pregnant, was being fussy and badly behaved until she was allowed to rest on her master's lap so he could pet her while she purred contently. Katt looked at Rhona and asked, "Is she OK? I cant believe that she would sleep through something like this."

Alex allowed Amy to rest on his lap, sitting down for such an act, but he was obviously still worried. His hand petted Amy's head, feeling her soft hair and he allowed himself to enjoy the feel of it during this peaceful moment. "There's something here," he admitted. "Something that wants to kill me, that is like me, but different. I don't know who, or what it is, but...I want you all to know I love you. All of you," he said. "And that I'm sorry..."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-05-2010

The girls looked at him with worried expressions. "M-Master..we are going to be alright...right?" Angela asked from not far away. Katt was the only one keeping her cool, and Alex knew that was only because she was good at controlling her emotions. the other girls all huddled closer to Alex, not wanting to be away from him. Even little Sleen curled up by his feet and looked up at him with worried eyes.

"I swear, I won't let anyone hurt you. They would have to go through me, to get to any one of you," he said, truth in every spoken word. "I'll do everything I can to save you, and to be with you. I owe you that much," he added. Alex gave his girls a smile and tried to kiss each of them, stretching his neck if he had to. "I love all of you. As slaves, as lovers, as a family, as my wives...I love you."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-27-2010

That helped calm the girls down a bit, but they were still locked inside the safe room. A few hours later a guard would use the comm to speak with them. "Looks like we drove it off, whatever it was. IT should be safe to come out now." Rhona groaned softly in her sleep now far away. What would Alex do? His dear Rhona was now constantly horny and unable to cum, a terrible torture to inflict upon the innocent nervous girl. As long as she was unconscious it seemed that the "curse" did not affect her, but even then that meant she would have to stay asleep to remain at peace...if she even was peace in her dreams.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 08-27-2010

Alex nodded his head and thanked the man. "May I speak with your lead scientists? Do you have any ideas on what that....monstrosity was?" he asked, gently petting Rhona's head. "Also, tell your scientist I would like him to examine Rhona, to find out if we can reverse what has afflicted her."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-29-2010

Moments later, Alex was carrying Rhona into the science labs. "We dont know what it was." the head scientist said before Alex could ask. "Its some kind of Xeno we think, bit its drastically different from all other Xeno Types we have seen. Its also impervious to weapons." The man shook his head, his arm in a sling and cast, blood stains covering the white bandages.

"As for Rhona, we are going to have to keep her here for observation. She will, quite simply, die of exhaustion or even heart attack if she is allowed to wake up now. We will need to test er blood and see if we cant find out what is causing her condition." A few other men brought over a stretcher to take her away. "For now I suggest you return to your girls and keep them safe. If the monster is after you, then Rhona should be safe here."

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 08-29-2010

"I understand. Thank you, my friend," Alex said, patting the scientist's shoulder, gently. Once they left he walked over to his girls and told them Rhona would be gone for a while, so they could figure out what's wrong with her. He also stated that they would be safe here, but he doubted his words would calm them down. They didn't calm him down, at the least.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-30-2010

The girls nodded and did their best to believe him, but Kat knew they were all still in danger. One person who didnt seem to care in the least was Amy, who was content to be stroked and near her master. Her stomach was getting big, she would soon give birth to Alex's creation...perhaps that could help solve Rhona's situation, if no other solution was found.

(Time skip?)