Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 06-27-2010

"I'll be going now. Tell me if anything changes," Alex said, and suddenly grabbed Kat by her waist and kissed her passionately, slapping her ass and making the spores inside of her give her a quick bolt of pleasure. "See ya," he smiled, pulling back and licking his lips.

He soon came to Agatha and Sleen and smiled at them, turning into his female form and walked over. "What do we have here? Did my girls get lonely?" she giggled.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 06-27-2010

Agatha blushed and Sleen cried out, struggling weakly to get away. "Im sorry mistress, she was just so cute I coudlnt help myself." Agatha said. "I really wanted to make her scream in pleasure again, its addicting..." Sleen blushed and looked away at the words, panting and moaning softly from what had been done to her.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 06-27-2010

"I know how you feel, my love," Alex smiled, wrapping her arms around Agatha. "How about a threesome though? I don't want to just sit back and watch my girls play with each other forever," she giggled, making herself naked, her large tits rubbing against Agatha's back.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 06-30-2010

"Mmmm, anything you want mistress." Agatha moaned. Sleen blushed and continued to weakly struggle against Agatha, trying to escape. "N-Nya...I...I cant...Im going to pee again..." She moaned cutely, since no one had explained cumming to her yet.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 06-30-2010

"Oh Sleen, sweetie, that wasn't peeing. That was cumming. Girls and guys do that when they're being pleasured. Let us show you," Alex smiled, before suddenly pinning the girl down for Agatha and began to lick and kiss Sleen's young, tight pussy, expertly pleasuring her orally. She took a quick break and looked at Agatha, smiling sexually. "Agatha, while I'm licking at this cute girl's pussy, would you mind making out with her? I just love it when my girls kiss one another," she grinned, before resuming her licking and sucking of Sleen's cunt.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-09-2010

Sleen tried again to get free when Alex pinned her, but she could not escape the xeno's superior strength at all. She was suddenly squeaking in surprise and then moaning in pleasure, though she still struggled weakly. "But...but papa said..." She panted, but then her lips were locked with Agatha's and her resistance began to fall away. It would drop altogether with a little pleasure boost from the spores.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 07-09-2010

Alex did just that, causing pleasure to grow in both Angela and Sleen. She placed her hand on Agatha's butt, spanking it, before moving to Sleen's young pussy, and giving it a quickly lick, followed by another, teasing the little furry girl.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-11-2010

(When would you like to end this one?)

Sleen moaned helplessly beneath Agatha, her tail flicking around, tickling Alex as she licked the young girls pussy. Agatha jumped a little with the spanking but moaned from it as well, continued to making out with the tiny kitten, rubbing her breasts as she kissed her.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 07-11-2010

((Whenever is fine with you))

Alex began to finger Agatha's sweet pussy, pushing two fingers into her. She also pulled her mouth back from Sleen's clit and used her fingers to pleasure the younger girl, pushing her index finger into her and expertly moving it within Sleen. "Don't let up, Agatha. Keep kissing her. I want to drown this cutie in pleasure. And when I'm done with her, you're next," she smiled, followed by another slap before resuming her fingering of Agatha's pussy.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-14-2010

(How I mean? Do you want it to happen after Amy gives birth or some time after that?)

Agatha arched slightly and moaned as she was fingered, her ass moving seductively as this happened. Sleen mewed as she was suddenly fingered as well, moving her hips cutely and wiggling around under Agatha as the two made out. "Yes master..." Agatha moaned happily as she kept kissing and lick Sleen's lips and face. Soon the little cat was moaning and mewing in absolute pleasure, nearly ready to cum.