Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - Mr.E - 01-09-2011

Akuma smiles as he thrust into Kats ass as a tentacle thrusts into her pussy, "then maybe you will submit to me when I impregnate you with Pleasure slugs and Sleen with fuck worms" Akuma said as the tentacle thrusted into her pussy.

The tentacles in Sleens pussy pulls out of her and replaced with a bigger and thicker one. It thrusts into her pussy hard and fast ready to impregnate her.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 01-10-2011

Katt bit her lip till it bled to keeping herself from reacting strongly when her pussy was suddenly thrust into, struggling hard to get her hands free. "D-Damn you...stop...stop this..." She growls through clenched teeth. Since she and Sleen were now full of Akuma's spores, he could force both of them to become extremely aroused just by activating the spores. It was an irresistible lust attack that Alex had commonly used, and Akuma could use it as well.

Sleen moaned and purred softly as the tentacles as pulled out of her aching snatch, mewing softly as some cum drips out of her. Then the little loli cries out again, even louder than the times before, as a new, thicker tentacle suddenly impales her small body.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 01-10-2011

Alex walked in, his face hiding the pain he felt, as he happily greeted the girls. Before they could look at him, he ordered both to close their eyes and to lay on their backs on the bed. He had a surprise for them.

RE: Xeno panic! - Mr.E - 01-10-2011

Akuma smiles and snaps his fingers. The spores in Kat and Sleen start to pleasure them from the inside. Akuma and the tentacle started thrusting into her adding to her pleasure.

Akuma looks at Sleen as the thick tentacle thrusted into her roughly, "Are you enjoying your self little Sleen?" Akuma asked as the tentacle and spores pleasure her. After she awnsered a second tentacle thrusted into her ass roughly.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 01-11-2011

Agatha and Amy obeyed, though it took a bit to make Amy sit still. In the end they were both laying down across the bed, naked as Agatha kissed Amy deeply, making both of them close their eyes.

-----------

Katt is only able to hold out for so long before she finally arches her back and cries out in pleasure. She struggles hard for a few more seconds before collapsing, moaning loudly and uncontrollably as she is fucked.

Sleen moans weakly towards Akuma, her eyes full of tears from the rough fucking her smaller loli pussy was getting. "Pa...Papa...papa help..." She cries for a minute before screaming again as he virgin ass is deeply penetrated.

RE: Xeno panic! - Mr.E - 01-11-2011

Akuma laughs as he thrusts into Kats ass one last time before his cum filled her ass. The tentacles in both Kat and Sleen thrusted into them faster and harder before cumming in them.

Akuma pulled out of Kat and smiles as he looks at her, "I do hope you two enjoyed that. Now I believe you two need some rest. I'll be sure to bring you clothing in the morning" Akuma said as he laughs knowing that they were impregnated with his seed.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 01-11-2011

Alex smiled truly as he saw the two kiss before he dumped the slugs onto the bed, watching them quickly scurry over to the two to suck on their tits and cunt.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 01-18-2011

Kat and Sleen moaned and cry out as they are filled with cum, and once released, pass out quickly on their beds. They would stay there until morning, when Kat would wake up, looking for their captor, and then, if she couldnt find him, a way out, anyway out. Sleen would wake up a little while later, moaning and groaning from being fucked so roughly the night before, and wanting something to eat and drink. If there was nothing she would hide under her bed and curl up, crying softly.

----------

"Ahhh!" Agatha screamed as both she and Amy were covered in slugs. "W-What are they?" she cried out as she tried without success, to wipe them off her body. But each time she would try they would just suck on her and become to slimy to displace. They quickly made their way to their tits and clits and began to suck and pleasure them, their slime covered body wrapping around hard nipples or exposed clits and excreting more slimy aphrodisiac as they vibrated their bodies and sucked with their toothless mouths.

Amy was soon wiggling and squirming on the bed in pleasure, her milk being sucked up the horny slugs. Agatha fell onto the floor and tried to crawl away. The slugs sensed this and several began to crawl into her cunt, finding her G spot and swarming over it, forcing her to collapse and cup her pussy as they pleasured her fiercely.

RE: Xeno panic! - Mr.E - 01-18-2011

Akuma walked into Kats and Sleens room with a tray of food and two bags, "I figured you would be hungry so I brought you som food" Akuma said with a smile. Akuma placed the food on the cabinet and the two bags on the floor, "Those are your new clothes. I expect you wear them or you will be punished" Akuma said as he leaves the room. After Kat and Sleen are done eating they look in the bags. For Sleen she had a skimpy school girl outfit. For Kat she has a French maid outfit.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 01-22-2011

Alex watched the show and mentally ordered the slugs to focus on Agatha. Amy would feel a lower pleasure, but still enough to keep her from moving too much. He walked over and placed his hands on her cheek, kissing the kitten's lips and pushing his tongue in as the slugs sucked on her milky breasts and sweet, tight cunt. "I love you," he whispered before resuming the kiss.