Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 10-21-2010

Angela could hardly be stimulated more, and came hard three times in rapid succession, her mind enveloped in pleasure so great she could barely think. Her nipples were hard with arousal, and her pussy dripped her sweet love juices with each thrust. Her jaws went slack as she arched her back again and moaned, crying out as her forth orgasm approached her, both her holes squeezing down tightly around Alex.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 10-22-2010

Alex was on the brim of his own orgasm, but held it back. But when her holes both squeezed his two cocks, he let out a roar of pure pleasure as his cocks shot his seed into her ass and womb, while his other tentacles pleasured her breasts and he kissed and licked the back of her neck. With a few lasts thrusts, he pulled out of her and held her tightly, laying down in front of her to peck her lips. "I love you."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 10-23-2010

(What are you impregnating her with?)

Angela cried out in sheer pleasure and came harder than ever before as she felt his seen flood both her ass and pussy at the same time. Her cries of ecstasy were so profound that she almost made herself horse in doing so. After the last wave of white hot pleasure coursed through her she went limp, moaning softly as she was flipped onto her back and kissed. Her soft body pressed against his as he squeezed her sexy form and she could barely respond to the kisses and words, having been fucked so properly. She whimpered and moaned as he kissed and hugged her, and weakly nuzzled him as she closed her eyes to sleep in his arms.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 10-23-2010

Alex had filled the young girl with pleasure slugs, which were the only creatures he had not already begun to create. He then cuddled and kissed the beautiful woman, even stayed with her after she slept. After a few minutes though, he pulled away and dressed himself, before picking up Sleen, throwing a blanket over Angela, and going to go check up on Rhona, worried about the girl.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 10-23-2010

(Wait, didnt you already give Mary or Rhona fuck worms?)

Sleen moaned softly as she was picked up, sleeping soundly for the first time in awhile, and cuddled cutely into his arms and purred contently. Agatha was in her room reading magazine. She seemed content enough, for now, though there was little doubt she would keep playing with Sleen if Alex gave her back, and the little Kitten was still sleeping.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 10-24-2010

((Edited, and sorry, I meant Rhona))

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 10-24-2010

(...Didnt you impregnate one of them with slugs as well? You told Kat Worms and Slugs after all. I think there only thing you havent used is the tentacles binder)

Sleen moaned softly as she was picked up, sleeping soundly for the first time in awhile, and cuddled cutely into his arms and purred contently. Rhona was in the labs, asleep so that her constant lust would not kill her. Her belly was a little distended, she was pregnant alright, though who knows how long it would take if she was asleep the entire time. "Oh, Alex." Kat said, having been on a computer not far away. She looked at Rhona frowned. "She isnt doing very well. Alien spores, not yours, that other creatures, are causing her nerves to be constantly active, while not allowing her to orgasm. There is...nothing we can do. we dont have anyway to filter and clean her blood, so its becoming a huge problem. At this rate she will have to stay asleep forever."

((Dear god, we need a checklist. I'll just go with what you say. Tentacle restrainer it is))

"There has to be something....Anything we can do," Alex sighed. "I don't want to lose another," he whispered, looking down at Sleen. He then looked at Kat, a face of anger on his face. "What about that monster that did this to her? That freak of nature. Any idea on what it is? Why it did this?" he asked, petting the head of his daughter.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 10-24-2010

"No idea. We got some blood samples but...they were strange, to say the least. This creatures cells are like...spacial anomalies, not at all like normal organic cells. Its less a living creature as much as its a sentient...thing, a strange distortion in time space disguised as an organic. As for Rhona..." Kat paused and typed in some data and sighed. "There is nothing we can do. Like I said, we have no way of cleaning her blood of this things spores. Without some sort of blood filter, we cant help her and we dare not wake her, she would simply go insane."

Sleen purred cutely in her papa's arms, nuzzling his hand as he slept. She could be next to be attacked, could be the next to go to sleep. What would he do then? With no way to save even Rhona?

"There has to be something. Can't I do anything for her? Can't your science?" Alex asked. "I refuse to be beaten by....a glorified science equation!" he declared. He then looked at Kat again. "What about a blood transfusion? I could alter my blood? O-or we could clone a sample from Amy!"