Digiartists' Domain Community!
v - day nakies... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: The Love Pad (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: The Yuri Teahouse (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: v - day nakies... (/showthread.php?tid=8179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: v - day nakies... - Shadowknight - 04-03-2009

Mindy: NOOO!! *cries as she sees her wool quickly absorbing the blue paint* What, what are you talking about?

Katt: Wow, as soon as you give yourself up you suddenly don't care about your precious breasts. *Grins a bit as she gives Ebon's breast a painful pinch* You must be a real subordinate type.

RE: v - day nakies... - Disturbed - 04-05-2009

Ayane: The one thing that you have and I don't and I aim to claim it! *uses Mindy's wool to wipe the blue paint off before snapping her fingers and a demon wolf brings over two metal cables with black suction pads on each end* See you and my slutty sister are always going around swinging your big tits around in people's faces...*places the suction cups to her own breasts then puts them around Mindy's* I plan to take that away from you. *flips a small switch on the cable box to start the suckers, sucking the size of Mindy's boobs out of her and into her own*

Ebon: Aahhh!! N-no I'm just a good pet! *growls* I just despise people messing with my breasts *looks over at Mindy with a puzzled look*

RE: v - day nakies... - Shadowknight - 04-05-2009

Mindy: Hey! That's not fair! *Whimpers as her breasts slowly shrink down to a C cup, then a B*

Katt: Ooh, now she's got a good idea. I have always been sick of being the flat chested one around here. *Grins evily* Hey Ayane, when you're done with those can I borrow them?

RE: v - day nakies... - Disturbed - 04-06-2009

Ayane: Mm...of course Katt *snaps her finger and a demon wolf presents Katt with a another pair of breast size transfer cables. she looks down grinning watching her red breasts grow to just a hair into an E cup before shutting the cables off and throwing them away* Mmrr..very nice *grabs and fondles her new bigger breasts* Hurry Katt I wanna cuddle ya with these things.

Ebon: *gasps* NOOO!! You can't! I-I won't let you! *whimpers as her arms are helplessly held apart by another demon wolf*

RE: v - day nakies... - Shadowknight - 04-06-2009

Mindy: *Pouting a bit* This is cruel and unusual punishment!

Katt: Oh? And what are you going to do about it? *smiles as she attaches the pumps to Ebon's breasts and then to her own flipping the switch* By the time I'm done you'll be flatter than a kitten.

RE: v - day nakies... - Disturbed - 04-06-2009

Ayane: Oh? And tying up Katt and milking her boobs then fucking her isn't? *grins as she hangs her big red furry breasts over Mindy's face shaking them around*

Ebon: N-noooo!!! *feels her boobies shrink until they were barely a B cup making Katt's huge and soft*

RE: v - day nakies... - Shadowknight - 04-06-2009

Mindy: Well at least we didn't cause any damage, look at this! That paint's never going to come out, *Pouting* and my boobies, wahhhhh!

Katt: *Moans happily as her breasts grow larger and large adversley proportionate to Ebon's* Now now, no complaining. Can't let my pet have larger breasts than me. Besides, it's about time you found out what it's like being the flat one.

RE: v - day nakies... - Disturbed - 04-07-2009

Ayane: Did you SEE how red and swollen Katts nipples were? Not to mention shoving dildos and strap-ons up her ass! *wipes her finger off on a towel* I'm sure it will come out...*stands up ordering the demon wolves to pull Mindy up to her feet then a big blast of cold water jets at Mindy's breasts as the big titted wolfess sprays her with a hose*

Ebon: *a single tear falls from her eyes as her breasts were reduced to almost a flat chest just little black mounds and her nipples* Poor boobies..*sniffles*

RE: v - day nakies... - Shadowknight - 04-07-2009

Mindy: AH! COLD! CUT IT OUT! *Shivers as her wool absorbs the cold water, making her feel like she's encased in ice*

Katt: Don't be sad, they're in a better place, *Laughs as she bounces her new breasts* You wanna try and milk these ones?

RE: v - day nakies... - Disturbed - 04-07-2009

Ayane: Aww okay *turns off the hose with a grin* we'll dry you right up *snaps her finger and demon wolves surround Mindy with giant heaters to dry the sheep's wool, except the heaters were on high*

Ebon: *quickly shakes her head* No I learned my lesson! *whimpers lowering her head and ears to Katt* I'm really sorry Katt...I am...*shows Katt her best wolfy pup eyes*