Digiartists' Domain Community!
just courious? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: just courious? (/showthread.php?tid=8151)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: just courious? - Mai - 02-20-2009

I'm 16! But everyone fits in here, so you should just do your best! Lemme say my interests too! Uhm, i like to get wasted and wake up in strangers' houses, so come party with me, okay?!

But seriously, i'm really mature.

On a total side note, when did this place get up again? I stopped checking after a bit, so i feel like i missed the awesome re-opening! Did you guys have a party without me?

Also also also! I bet there are some people older than all of us lurking on here. *Shivers*

But they're probably really nice, so it's totally cool!

RE: just courious? - UnknownH - 02-20-2009

Well, I am "legally obligated" to say that you need to be 18 in the US to be here but we can't do anything to stop you.
I'm a quarter, and have been coming to this site before I was 18. So yeah.

RE: just courious? - DragonMasterX - 02-20-2009

YAY! Unknown's back! *Hug* Let the festivities begin! *Brings in a roller coaster made of fireworks* Trip to the moon!

RE: just courious? - UnknownH - 02-21-2009

Yes. Since you're not Ray, I won't say anything. But I came back. In force. And I called friends.

RE: just courious? - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-21-2009

-Just for that- I stole my aunt's DSL box, and have come to be overly interactively affectionate with Mr. UnknownH! *bearhugs Unknown's leg* I. MISSED YOU. WITH PASSION.

RE: just courious? - Wisemon - 02-21-2009

I'm 25 years old, but I have the experience of a ten year old and the wisdom of a sixty year old.

RE: just courious? - Khorne - 02-22-2009

I am a 32 year old Games Workshop regional manager, an Aquarius (and I definitely act and think like one), I am mostly a mature individual in all aspects of my life, I am possibly the oldest member here and thus I am the wisest, and actually you can do something about Mian. Ban. I think it says so in the terms of agreement (which nobody reads accept probably me because I am not retarded) that you MUST be of legal age to get a membership or you will suffer the ban hammer. Oh well that is just me, I would never do that to you Mian but I was just throwing that out there, I may be wrong. I enjoy painting, I am Wicca, love nature, throwing stuff, shooting (practice for the zombie apocalypse), sword fighting, jousting (yes I joust at the renaissance fair), laughing at black comedians jokes, and I like archeology.

RE: just courious? - UnknownH - 02-22-2009

Ray, Don't touch me. Or I'll get my CD of songs that should be locked up and make you listen to them for a whole day. I have two lists.

RE: just courious? - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-23-2009

*redirects trajectory toward Wisemon* I gave blood to my plants and ate their leaves so I may dream of you with my eyes open!

RE: just courious? - Wisemon - 02-23-2009

Ray the Backlasher Wrote:*redirects trajectory toward Wisemon* I gave blood to my plants and ate their leaves so I may dream of you with my eyes open!
Uh... thanks Ray. I'm not going to be as harsh as Unknown, but... you really shouldn't give blood for me.