Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2010

[Convention]

Giro shut his eyes as if he were enjoying the pet, and this docility and affection for Mika changed the minds of many of the convention-goers about him. He was scary, but he wouldn't (intentionally) harm anyone unless he had a valid reason to. Though the many fans of Ray's novel knew that Giro DID in fact start off as a bloodthirsty aide to the main villain of the story, he did reform in later volumes, and they did recall how hard it was for him to be accepted at the palace, where he restarted from being the right hand of the most malevolent force in the cosmos to being a humble captain of the guard in the Kingdom of Archvadia. Soon, people were getting close enough to interview Mizuki and Giro about their stories, even though they thought they were only wearing very good costumes.

"That's right Nami! Go crazy!" Prowl cheered from the sidelines as Triclaw grinned at her playfully.

"That's good to know!" The raptor nodded respectfully, "Shall we dance?" He asked, and their exhibition start wit him flipping into the air and twisting his body around in midair, the blunt blades on his arms turning into a crude buzz saw in midair.

"Sure, why not~" Cassy smirked at Ryo seductively, and kissed him deeply.

``````

"We should probably check it out later." Ray said, "But first, I gotta clear out this merchandise! I already have more than enough cash made to pay the rent, some bills, and even go out for groceries!" He said happily. "Think its time we showed them the adult stuff?" The teenager whispered.

[Apartment]

A deep, low growl rumbled in the wolf's chest as his pleasure built up, a familiar high taking over him as his balls shifted, his cock jumping and throbbing as it spewed out squirt after squirt of pre, leaking from the tip of his cock like an overflowing bottle. He tilted his head up, and howled loudly from the sheer bliss as his cum finally erupted from the tip of his cock, which was smaller now, so it couldn't release as much as it could when it was bigger- but it just made it feel even better. He could've sworn he went slightly insane from the pleasure of that one orgasm was, his hot, salty cum exploding into the dragon's wonderful mouth, the thick, gooey white gel overflowing as he came, literally, what seemed to be two, maybe three liters of spunk in the course of three to five minutes. He was still howling- he was a howler after all.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-01-2010

[Convention]

In the meantime, a large pair of wigs appeared and floating on Mizuki's back before expand majesticly like an angel coming down to comfort him; her soft claws running up and down of Giro's back and his head. Her personality and the others are somewhat reflects to Mika's which make her characters look unique in it's own ways. The photograhpers non-stop snapping such a wonderful picture of them, perfect for collection and memories.

After a while, Mizuki broke the hugs and plant a kiss on the wolf's muzzle before smiling. "Thank you, Giro..." The dragoness then turned to the interviewers and photograpthers to share her stories with them as stated in Mika's manga.

With the crowds keep a safe distance between them and fursonas, Minami began the show by performing a sword dance in high speed It's hard to see how Minami's arm moving to swing the sword. In just a merely second, the hybrid charge towards Triclaw like she wasthrowing a huge blow.

Ryo caught in a little surprised as receive the kiss, shutting his eyes and reply the kiss lovingly; his soft paws running through Cassy's hair and her arms while the photograhers do their job of capturing the itimate moments.

``````

"Well, you have to finish on your side, Ray." Mika giggles as kept on entertaining the customer and cleared almost all of Ray's items displayed on the table in front of her during the chat, and blushed once he mention to show off adult stuffs, recalling of their activities last night. "W-Well...It's your call, Ray...It's your stuff after all..." She smiled nervously.

[Apartment]

Twitching ears slightly from the deep growl, Ryan give one last long suck of Chrome's shaft and gulp the pre before his mouth were flooding with the wolf's thick spunk. He swallows every spurt of Chrome's seed down to his throat and murring contently from the such a rich taste. He is somewhat happy to see and heard the wolf's reaction when hitting the orgasm that Chrome wished to feel for so long. After some time, Ryan unable to swallow the male's spunk anymore as his stomach were now full, pulling the shafts out and let Chrome spurt the remaining on his muzzle and the head, giggles cutely. "Mnrrhh..That's it, Chrome...Let it all out..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-03-2010

[Convention]

"Anything you need, Mizuki, I will try to provide." Giro told her softly, and started explaining a bit about the aspects of Code of the Wolborg to a fan who had asked. He spoke patiently but firmly, so he wasn't misunderstood. Someone else asked if they could rub his belly, but he politely declined.

Triclaw danced and parried with her flawlessly, their blades meeting and clashing, glancing off each other in quick successions. His moves were sharp and and heavy, but also nimble. They were drawing in very impressed crowds, and Triclaw was enjoying the attention. Prowl cheered and clapped, very entertained himself.

Cassy's paws caressed Ryo's back gently as they kissed, her head swaying side to side slowly, her soft, nimble tongue eventually meeting and dancing with his.

``````

"Maybe... after I clear all the clean stuff." Ray grinned at her, and continued to finish the stuff he got.

[Apartment]

Chrome panted harshly from what seemed to have been the best orgasm of his life. It's just been so long! His cum kept spurting and flowing, getting lots on the dragon's face, chest and tummy. Finally, when his cock had stopped throbbing and his orgasm started to die down, the wolf opened his eyes halfway and looked at the dragon. "Oh man... Ryan..." He panted. "I totally made a mess..." He laughed, wiping some cum off the dragon's face.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-03-2010

[Convention]

A pair of big wings still appeared and floating on Mizuki's back while she was sitting the floor to make herself and the crowds comfortable, resume her story-telling about most about herself in the manga. At the same time, she also let the visitors to touch only her claws and tail since she's not yet feel comfortable being touched on other places except only for Giro.

Minami was impressed of how Triclaw reacts to counter her attacks even though she took this mock battle a little bit serious. The hybrid swing her dark sword and clashing with his, creating some sparks and sharp sound of metal clashing with each other. Later, Minami throw the sword up in the air and chant another spell, transforming the sword into scythe with big blade. She can't make the scythe long because of space limitation, and swing it towards Triclaw.

The feminine wolf murring and moaning slightly from the caress before her tongue dancing with his, a few drops of saliva drooling from his lips; his soft paws caressing her sides lovingly while the photographers non-stop snapping the picture.

``````

"Heh...You are such a naughty writer." Mika giggles as poke Ray's cheek cutely while helping him to clear his remaining merchandise, so Ray can show and sell the naughty stuffs that he done yesterday.

[Apartment]

The dragon murmuring softly as watching Chrome's shaft spurting with more cum and landed some on his face and open his mouth wide, filling it with the male's cum to show Chrome that he really enjoying it. "No worries, Chrome...I already get used to it..." He smiled slightly, murring as the wolf wipe the cum off from his face. "How'd you feel right now, Chrome...? Feeling good...?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-05-2010

[Convention]

"Woah-" Triclaw, made a roundhouse kick, a scythe-like blade erupting from his ankle to clash with Minami's scythe, making sparks fly. She was good, very good. This was as entertaining to the raptor as it was to the crowds. "Neat- you're- not too shabby-" He laughed as they continued to mock-spar each other, wary of the people around them so they didn't accidentally injure anyone.

Cassy raises her paws to his face and strokes his cheeks with her thumbs, murring softly into the kiss. Wow, this was a long one- and it felt really nice.

[Apartment]

"I feel like a hundred bucks-" Chrome panted in reply, smiling at the dragon. "I mean- seriously- what a rush! Thanks, Ry... I owe ya one."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-05-2010

[Convention]

"Heh...You're not bad at all. I find it quite entertaining since I haven't touched or play with any weapons for quite some time." The hybrid chuckles playfully as scythe-dancing with Triclaw, clashing the blade against his weapon with pretty sharp, high-pitched clash. After some time, she started to get tired, probably the scythe created from her spell draining her energy a little bit. Minami decided to end the mock-battle with the tip of sharp scythe blade pointing about couple of inches closer to Triclaw's muzzle after she spot the opening.

Ryo murmured and continued kissing the female feline for a few minutes until he decided to break it softly, a thin trail of saliva connecting their tongues while himself blushing. "I guess that was it, Cassy...I'm sure the photographers get plenty of pictures already."

"Thank you so much, Cassy, Ryo. We really appreciate it. You two can become a really cute couple." One of the photographers commented while bowing his head to thank them.

[Apartment]

Ryan smiled and grinned a little while chant a small spell, a gray aura covering his entire body and the cum that sticks on him slowly disappeared together with the aura. He approach the wolf and nuzzles the male's neck affectionately, embracing him closer. "Your welcome, Chrome...No worry about it, you already paid it."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-10-2010

[Convention]

Giro returned to Mizuki's side after a while, excusing himself from the crowds. He wasn't used to so many people crowding around him so much, and was starting to feel uncomfortable and cooped up. The big wolf's ears were perked up so he can hear Ray's voice calling him to come back, just in case no one else heard him. He saw that Prowl was having fun watching Minami and their new friend perform for the crowds. The coyote was talking to his fans like he had known them for years, and it struck the wolf as strange, as he's certain the this was the first time the coyote met these people as well. How was he so social and confident? Perhaps he had grown up in an area where he was the center of attention.

Likewise, Triclaw had stopped his ankle and wrist scythes a foot away from her Minami's midriff and neck, before the blades retracted back into his body and he straightened up, holding up a scaly, clawed hand for Minami to shake. "Thanks for the work out, it was fun! You totally got me!"

Cassy giggled and blushed a little, waving their comments away. "You really think so?" She rubbed her cheek against' Ryo's, purring softly.

``````

Finally, Ray pulled the first box of adult materials out, calling to the crowds as he opened it up with a box cutter. "Alright perverts! The first batch of adult merchandise is out now!" He said, producing a banner which he draped over the side of his table, depicting a steamy scene with Prowl, Cassy and Giro, all naked except for their fur. Cassy had her paws around Prowl's waist, covering his naughty bits, while Prowl leaned back and blocked her breasts. Giro was behind them, with his back turned so all it showed was his leather shoulder armor and firm, tone butt, his tail raised, one of his paws covering Cassy's crotch while her tail was wrapped around one of Giro's thighs, covering his balls. Beneath the banner were the words On Sale Now.

[Apartment]

Chrome watched as the mess went away. "Handy." Was all he commented, putting a powerful, furry arm around the dragon absentmindedly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-10-2010

[Convention]

The dragoness continued to tell her life story in GL's manga until she saw Giro returned and take a seat besides her, knowing he started to feel uncomfortable. By leaning her body closer until their shoulder touched, she coil her smooth scaly tail with his to give him a warm comfort. Giro need to learn more of being social like herself and others. Previously, Mizuki are very shy girl and not feeel comfortable when people crowding on her, but thanks to Minami who teach her how not to feel shy. "Please excuse Giro. He's not yet comfortable being crowded around him."

Minami smiled happily and handing her big soft paw before grasping Triclaw's claw, giving a gentle shake. "Your welcome, Triclaw. It's been a while I haven't do this with a talented person like you. In fact, I only use one quarter of my total abilities and movements. If I use in full force, you might get hurt for sure."

The feminine wolf murring and blushing from the comments, before giving a light kiss on Cassy's cheek. "Well...If the audience says so, I believe we can be a good couple, sweetie..." Ryo said softly.

``````

As Ray setting up the banner on the side of the table, Mika couldn't help but blushing deeply as seeing the banner sowing Ray's characters in such a teasingly pose, and returned to set up the adult material on the table. Even though she had seeing Prowl's junk yesterday night, still it makes her feel extremely embarrassed. Instantly, the visitors began to flood Ray's booth and wanted to buy the material. "Please be patience, everyone. We'll start selling soon!" She announce in semi-loud voice which enough for the crowd to hear.

[Apartment]

Ryan murring and growling affectionately from the warm embrace, his tail wagging happily behind him. "I'm glad to satisfy your needs to get relieved after for so long you didn't have one...I am somewhat feel very close to you, Chrome..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-13-2010

[Convention]

The wolf felt more at ease around someone familiar, especially since it was Mizuki. One of his ears twitched as he heard Ray's voice. "It seems Ray has started peddling the more explicit merchandise..." He murmured to the dragoness quietly.

"Woah, really?" Triclaw rubbed the back of his head and laughed. "I was using about half, maybe more, of my abilities! You sure are something, Minami!" The raptor said in awe, before Prowl grabbed his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, Nami, Tri, maybe you two can hang out for a bit? I gotta go help Ray out with somethin', it won't take long." Prowl said.

Cassy purred and nuzzled his cheek. "Can't agree with you more, Ryo!" She hugged him tightly.

``````

"Okay, first thing's first- I'm gonna show you all a preview, so you know what you're getting!" Ray said as he loaded up a preview DVD on to the DVD player. "Ask questions after the preview, please." He winked at Mika playfully.

[Apartment]

Chrome wrapped his warm, furry, but powerful arms around the dragon and rubbed his paws down his smooth back and sides. "You're a nice fella, Ryan... Tell me more about yourself. Come to think of it, I've been pretty snobby with you till recently."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-13-2010

[Convention]

Mizuki in the other hand, notices Ray's voice from afar but she doesn't know anything about those explicit merchandise because none had tell her. She couldn't help but blushing lightly, many dirty thoughts emerged especially seeing Giro fully naked. "I-I don't know..If I should seeing those...explicit materials..." She murmured softly yet sheepishly.

"Yup. In my stories, I'm stronger and powerful if my magic powers put in used. But somehow, this world limits my power for almost an half." Minami scratch her chin a little and chuckles cutely, hearing Ray's voice from afar. "Sure thing, Prowley. We'll be here for another few moments until Mika calling us."

The wolf murring softly and embrace the feline in loving hug for a while before he brokes it and stood up straight, handing his big soft paws to Cassy. "Let's pose some more for the audience."

``````
Mika in the meantime, went to the crowd to see the preview of what Ray had captured last night. She had seen Prowler fully naked, but not Giro and Cassy, and she believe Ryo already seeing Cassy's naked body. Instantly, a blush crossed her cheek as the previews displayed on the television set, seeing them in such...an aroused position.

[Apartment]

"Thank you, Chrome..." Ryan murring and growling happily as feeling the wolf's paws caressing his back and sides, resting his head on the male's furry chest. "As I told you about my past, I'm quite mysterious and love to seduce males and females who wished to submit on me." He stated in soft tone, circling his clawed finger around Chrome's nipple. "I don't take seriously of how you treat me, Chrome. I know someday you'll be nice on me.