Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-24-2010

[Convention]

"Alright Mizuki, if that's what you want." Giro said, and as Mizuki took his large paw, he followed her obediently and closely. Ray smiled when he saw this, for as recluse as Giro was, he seemed to enjoy Mizuki's company. Perhaps he already chose her as a mate? He wasn't sure, so he had to think about what Giro would do in this situation.

[Apartment]

"Is it my turn?" The wolf asked, his rigid cock pointing up at the dragon from between his legs, twitching and dripping pre. "Show me how to really pleasure a male?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-24-2010

[Convention]

Mizuki leads Giro to the Hall B and spotted Minami, Ryo, Cassy and Prowler having a good time posing to lots of cameras. "You can pose besides me to ease your shyness. The audiences want to capture a picture of yours in various poses, so try not to scare them." She said with a warm smile and began posing herself and with Ryo and Minami.

"What do you think about Giro and Mizuki, Ray? Both of them are very suitable couple despite they're came in different worlds." Mika asked, still entertaining Ray's customer.

[Apartment]

Ryan slowly lean closer and nuzzles Chrome's cheek lovingly, moving the wolf in comfortable position and kiss his lips softly. "You'll experience the same feeling as you did on me, Chrome..." He said in lustful tone as kissing the wolf's neck and went down to his shoulder, chest and belly until his chin made a contact with Chrome's wet tip. Lowering his muzzle a little bit, Ryan stucks out tongue and apply a long lick starting from Chrome's fuzzy balls and up to his length and the tip, repeats the same process couple of times. "Mnnrrff..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-26-2010

OOC: I added a few more characters in page one! X3

IC:

[Convention]

"I am not shy," Giro stated, following Mizuki closely. "I simply do not like large gatherings. I worry about hurting someone." He looked around, trying not to bump into anyone. This place was strange to him, and the custom of wearing strange 'skins' stuck him as strange.

Prowl on the other hand, bumped into a velociraptor in a tactical vest and camo pants like his. "Sorry-" The coyote apologized, pushing his shades down to get a good look. The person he bumped into had an amazing costume. "Hey, sweet costume, man!"

"Hey, thanks, you too!" The velociraptor replied.

"I think they're... I dunno. Cute." Ray replied, rubbing the back of his head. "And- oh no." He groaned as person who had dyed his long hair violet made his way to Ray's booth. "Hello. Jude." The teenager narrowed his eyes at the new arrival.

The person grinned at Ray, straightening his con-badge that had a raptor on it and the name 'Triclaw Trigger'. "Ah, we meet again!" He laughed jokingly. "I just came over to talk to you about... those people you hired to wear those... highly realistic fursuits of your characters."

"...Yeah?" Ray asked.

"...How'd you pay for it? You're piss broke." Ray's rival pointed out.

"Er- none of your business!" Ray rebutted, not wanting to reveal that those weren't fursuits.

[Apartment]

"Oh God, Ry..." Chrome breathed out softly in bliss, tensing his muscles a little as his cock spurted clear, sticky liquid onto the dragon's head. "That feels so good-"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-26-2010

OOC: Okie dokie! XD

IC:

[Convention]

After Mizuki posing a few poses, she approach the big wolf and pet softly on his head and lifting a warm smile. "I know that, Giro...It might hard to control yourselves from doing certain movements that might hurt anyone...but sooner or later, you'll feel comfortable and easy for others to approach you." She said softly and at that time, the visitors were snapping pictures of Mizuki petting Giro.

The hybrid's noses were twitching as picking up scaly scent somewhere near Prowler; seeing a velociraptor chatting with the coyote. Her sharp eyes observing Triclaw very carefully for any possible details that he might wear a fursuit or the real scaly.

As the curiosity climbs up, Minami chant a small spell and a standard long black sword with dark aura appeared on her right paw; jumped up in the air and charging towards the velociraptor to see his reaction. But, she can make her dark sword vanished in half of the seconds before reaching Triclaw's body if there's no response to counter-attack.

-------

"Cute and lovely, to be precise. But this also applies to other characters as well." Mika giggles and then seeing Ray looking to a male in long violet hair and with con-badge, seeming like he's one of the exhibitor.

Mika approach Ray closer and putting both palms on the desk, staring on Jude with a smile. "I'm sorry, mister. Convention rules clearly stated 'no provocation or insults to other exhibitors'. Have you read and understand the rules, mister 'Triclaw Trigger'?"

[Apartment]

The dragon can't help but giggles cutely as feeling Chrome's warm clear pre landing on one of his small head fins, and licking the pre off from the tip. "It's just a small part of the real enjoyment..." He said in low tone, kissing he tip lovingly before took almost all of the wolf's thick length into his warm wet mouth, began sucking it like a lolipop.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-27-2010

[Convention]

The wolf folded his ears back, bowed his head and shut his eyes as the dragon girl pet his head. Being petted was a strange, but calming sensation, like many of the things Mizuki did to him, and he immediately trusted her, nodding. He kept close to her still, and made sure to keep his movements restrained, so as to not accidentally harm someone.

Prowl and the Raptor had been chatting animatedly and posing together when Minami suddenly attacked, surprising Prowl and causing the raptor to raise an arm defensively, which sprouted a jagged blade from his wrist to parry Minami's sword.

"Woah- What gives!?" The raptor grunted.

"Nami- woah- Nami! Cool it, he's a friend!" Prowl raised his paws, sweatdropping. "He's one of us! His name's Coleslaw-"

"-Triclaw-" The raptor corrected, eying the hybrid's black sword worriedly.

"-Whatever claw, and he says Ray knows his creator!" Prowl added.

``````

"Oh no provocation or insults intended, Ms. Mysterious Friend of GL!" Jude raised his hands, chuckling. "I was just curious."

"I'm piss broke but my family's filthy rich. So sue me." Ray smiled at his rival wryly. They loved to argue. "Wait... You're not wearing your fursuit this year?" Ray asked confusedly. The Triclaw Trigger he knew ALWAYS wore his fursuit to conventions, because it was so well tailored. "My god, you look like a twink!" He exclaimed. It wasn't an insult, but more of a discovery.

"Ha-ha." Jude laughed humorlessly, though he was paying more attention to Mika. "Hi there. We haven't met before, haven't we?"

[Apartment]

"Oh wow-" Chrome's body tensed from the pleasure, his toes curling as the dragon sucked on his cock. It had been a long time since he last felt this much pleasure, and it was worth it. "You weren't kiddin'-" He panted.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-28-2010

[Convention]

Seeing the positive reaction, Mizuki smiled warmly and return back to her position so the visitors can snap some picture of her and themselves with Mizuki. She also being asked who's the artists behind such a wonderful creations, but Mizuki just shooks head seemingly she did not know her creator. The reason she did that is to protect Mika's identity since she do not want to be popular and surrounded by hardcore fans.

Prowl and the Raptor had been chatting animatedly and posing together when Minami suddenly attacked, surprising Prowl and causing the raptor to raise an arm defensively, which sprouted a jagged blade from his wrist to parry Minami's sword.

Minami's dark aura sword clash with the raptor's jagged blade, creating a metal-clashing sound that surprises the visitors. During the hybrid is in midair, some of the photographers snapping such an awesome movement in different angle and struck in awe in instant.

The hybrid's clawed feet landed softly on the ground and throw the dark blade in the air before went disappeared. "Your sudden movement to block my attack and your scent is enough to prove that you're real, Triclaw." Minami said while bowing her head politely to the raptor, raise up and smiled. "I'm Minami."

``````

Mika smiled from Jude's words which didn't cause any provocation whatsoever. As Jude asking her, Mika bowed politely and smiled. "I'm afraid not, Jude Triclaw. We have met for so many times in many conventions, and I even remember every single artists attend on each convention." She giggles cutely before handing her fairy-skin hand to him. "I'm Mika, GL's personal assistant."

[Apartment]

"See? You'll love to feel this talented tongue and warm slick mouth sucking your lovely shaft..." Ryan speak telepathically while murring contently as kept on pleasuring the wolf's hard meat; swirling his long big tongue around and the tip poking out from his lips, and teasing Chrome's fuzzy balls.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-29-2010

[Convention]

Giro stood by Mizuki almost like a surly bodyguard, but he took a cue from Mizuki and told everyone he didn't know the tailors, and that he was simply hired to wear the suit by Ray because he was tall.

"Nice to meet you." Triclaw offered her his claws to shake, the jagged blade retracting back into his wrist.

"Uh-oh! Looks like they want more!" Prowl grinned, thumbing toward the photographers that surrounded them.

Cassy giggled as she saw what happened, and playfully kissed Ryo's cheek for some of the photographers who wanted something cute.

``````

"Ohhh, right! Haha, GL sure is a bigshot! She even has her own personal assistant! Well, I think you're doing a great job." Jude smiled at her cheerfully. "Well, I'm heading back to my booth. See ya later Mika, Piss-Broke!" He turned and waved at Mika and Ray.

"See ya, Spotlight-Whore!" Ray waved back.

[Apartment]

"Y-yeah... I don't know how long I can last-" The wolf agreed, petting Ryan's head affectionately. "It's been so long- it feels so good..." He groaned, baring his fangs from the pleasure as his cock throbbed in the dragon's mouth, leaking pre down his throat.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-29-2010

[Convention]

One of the photographers asking Mizuki to pose with Giro like a lover, and she can't help but blushing. Others agreed and wanted to snap some pictures of her with the big wolf, but before she agrees, she need to ask Giro if he thinks fine. "Uhmm...Giro, would you pose with me...?"

"Nice to meet you too, sir." Minami handing her big paw and grasping Triclaw's claw, shaking hands softly. "Shall we pose to the audience? It seems they need more."

Ryo blushed cutely and smiled, before cuddles Cassy like a lover and the photographers positioning themselves on certain angle to get a perfect picture of them.

``````

Mika nodded and agrees from the statement and waves to Jude. "See ya later, Jude Triclaw." She smiled before looking to Ray. "He seems a pretty nice guy and I can say your body build are pretty much similar with his."

[Apartment]

"Don't hold it, my dear Chrome..." Ryan murred from the soft pet, began to bob his head up and down while sucking the wolf's throbbing length; tasting his leaking pre while his claws running all over Chrome's furs. "I truly understand you're having a tough time in your life...Right now, just relax and let it all those pleasure out..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-30-2010

[Convention]

Giro didn't answer, but he did wrap his arms around her waist warmly, and rested his head on her shoulder, like a sweet puppy, for such a big bad wolf. A rather affectionate pose.

"Well, it does look like they love it." Triclaw grinned at her cheerfully, and Prowl stood back. "Let's give them a show! I gather you're pretty good with blades!" The raptor said as a jagged, but blunt, harmless blade jutted out of his knuckles and elbows, and he went into a preparatory stance and winked at her.

Cassy stroked Ryo's tail like a lover would, cuddling and hugging him cutely as the flash from the cameras came from all over.

``````

"I guess..." Ray chuckled. "But we do love teasing each other, it's our thing! But now that I think about it... he said that I had the same thing as him... so... maybe his fursona's come to life too? I mean, we can't be the only ones... maybe there are more!" The teenager thought out loud, rubbing his chin. "What do you think, Mika?"

[Apartment]

"A-alright-" Chrome grunted, shutting his eyes tightly, his ears laid back. "I'm getting close- so close, Ryan- Grrrr- don't stop~ I love the way you do that!" He couldn't help but growl in pleasure, bucking his hips against the dragon's muzzle.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-30-2010

[Convention]

The dragoness does not expect Giro make his first move instead of her, feeling his gentle warmth blanketing her entire body. She run her soft claw along his head and give a gentle pet while her other claws resting on his waists.

"Thank you for fulfilling our requests, Mizuki, Giro." One of the female photographers said as capturing such a wonderful shots of Mizuki and Giro hugging each other, before others follows.

"I am good in any types of weapons, Triclaw. From heavy blade to a very longer scythe, and even my own claws." Minami said as expand her arms and take a steps back, the crowds began to distance themselves from the hybrid and chanting a short spell; a long yet big dark blades appeared on her paw and position herself in fighting stance, like she was ready to battle with Triclaw. The audience were amazed and began snapping more photos.

The wolf couldn't help but murring softly from the gentle caress on his fluffy tail, before nuzzling the feline's forehead. "Uhmm, excuse me. Can you make a kissing pose...?" One of the photographers requested.

"Well, what do you think, Cassy? Are you feel comfortable doing it...?" Ryo asked with a soft blush crossed his cheek, waiting for her answer.

``````

The female creator thought for a while that there's are possibilities other artists or person might have the real fursona just like what they have. "Well, I some sort of agreed to that based on what we experienced previously. Since Jude Triclaw does not wear fursuit this year, I have a doubt that he had real fursona accompany him today."

[Apartment]

The male dragon muffled and murred in mouth as the wolf began to buckle his hips and hold his muzzle while sucking and licking the male's shaft pleasurably, waiting patiently for Chrome to blow his load into his wonderful mouth. His claws went down along the sides and grasping Chrome's buttcheeks to add extra pleasure. "Mnnrrff..."