Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-08-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Well, I was thinking of those really big cars that can fit a family of 8 in the back seat alone, but now that you mention it, it's more convenient because all the cars would be transporting our convention stuff for us!" Ray agreed.

Giro, having never ridden a car before, didn't know what they were talking about.

"Ooh! What about me?" Cassy pointed at herself. "I don't really have super speed or strength or anything like that!"

"I can carry you!" Prowl offered. "Or Giro can. He looks like a rough ride, doesn't he?"

Cassy giggled. "Yeah, he does!" She agreed, and she laughed with Prowl, amused by his innuendo.

[Apartment]

"Yeah..." Chrome groaned, running his large paw firmly but affectionately down the curvature of the dragon's back, feeling his smooth scales. "That feels good..." He grinned, much more relaxed now. Ryan's cock felt good against his own, which was throbbing hard with arousal and leaking clear, sticky precum, lubricating the underside of Ryan's manhood. He growled lowly as Ryan squeezed his firm butt, but out of lust, not annoyance. He mimicked the dragon and grabbed the dragon's butt back with both his paws, squeezing the soft but firm buns, loving the way they felt.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-08-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"It won't be a problem if your uncle has a pick-up truck which got some open space at the back. Let's set some task." Mika point her thumb finger to each person to be with.

"I'll ride Mizuki by air, Ryo will carry Cassy, Minami cling on Prowl's back and yeah, Giro have to carry Ray. Sounds good?"

Minami instantly cling on Prowl's back and wrap her arms around his neck, giggling. "Not at all, Mika."

Ryo nodded as agreed to Mika's suggestion and looking to Cassy with a warm smile. "Climb on my back, sweetie."

[Apartment]

The dragon's pointy ears twitch as hearing Chrome's lustful voice from the caressing and groping, continued to squeeze some before trail down to the wolf's thighs; he can't help but moaning slightly as Chrome's paw caressing his slender yet tough looking curves, and mimic of what Ryan had done to Chrome. "Mnrrr...You're doing pretty good, wolfy...You learn pretty fast..." Ryan grinned as continued to grind his shaft against the wolf's, wetting the underside with Chrome's pre. "Want me to proceed..or you wish to learn pleasuring me without my guidance...?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-09-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Sounds good! I'll have uncle deliver our convention stuff to our booths by the time we get there!" Ray nodded and phoned his uncle.

"Alright! Time for a work out!" Prowl cricked his neck happily and hooked his forearms under Minami's knees. "We'll go on ahead, alright?" Prowl winked at the others, and leaped out the balcony, running down the side of the hotel before kicking off the wall and resuming running on the ground.

Cassy hopped onto Ryo's back, wrapping her legs around his waists and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Just us again~!" She giggled.

Giro nuzzled Mizuki's neck, then picked Ray up before he could say anything.

[Apartment]

"Keep going, please... I wanna learn some more..." Chrome said softly, licking Ryan's cheek as he wrapped his paw around their cocks and stroked them off at the same time.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-09-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Sure thing, but we need to wait for Mika to lead us to the convention hall." Minami kissed Prowl's cheek while the coyote jumped off from the balcony and went down to the ground.

Ryo giggles and holding Cassy's legs so it wraps firmly over his waists. "This will be a smooth ride. Hold on firm." He said and follows Prowl's back before landed on the ground, spreading the shock all over to make the landing as smooth as possible.

"Maybe you should worried about your stuff. I have hired some worker to set up my booth and carried my stuffs, so I just need to arrange the stuffs later on." Mika giggles as went closer to Mizuki, gently climbs on the dragon's back.

Mizuki blushed and murrs softly from the nuzzle, smiling and holding Mika; run towards the balcony before jumped, her big wings appeared and flaps a few and straightaway flew to the convention hall.

[Apartment]

"Nnrrhh.....As you wish, my dear Chrome..." Ryan murmured softly, his cock twitch in Chrome's stroke till it leaks a few clear pre and eventually mixed with the wolf's. The dragon kiss the male's chest and belly as he crawled down until his muzzle on an inch closer to Chrome's hard shaft. Stucks out tongue, Ryan apply a soft yet pleasurable lick on the pre-covered tip to have the taste before proceed of licking Chrome's length and furry testicles lovingly. "Mnnrrff..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-12-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"No prob, there they are now!" Prowl nodded toward the skies as Mizuki and Mika soared over them. He slowed down so they were level, then matched their speed again. "I'm not being too rough on ya, am I, babe?" He asked Minami playfully.

Cassy hugs Ryo tightly as he jumped, laughing happily. "Awesome, Ryo!"

Ray nodded just as he felt a sudden lurch in his belly, and before he could even scream, Giro was level with Prowl, and Ray had his arms wrapped around the wolf's muzzle tightly in fear. "Oh god, I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Mrff mfrry." Giro apologized dully, unable to speak properly with Ray's arms keeping his muzzle shut.

[Apartment]

Chrome moaned deeply in pleasure as the wolf licked his manhood and testicles, tilting his head back, eyes shut in bliss. "Right... should I do this too, teacher?" He asked.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-12-2010

[On the way to Convention]

"Hehe...Not really. The rougher, the better." Minami giggles, still holding on Prowl softly while murring contently on the male's ears.

The feminine wolf carrying Cassy while chasing Prowl and Giro so they can run together in same speed with Mizuki and Mika guided them to the convention hall from the sky.

[Apartment]

Ryan licking and kissing Chrome's hard length lovingly while sniffing the wolf's strong musk, looking up to the male. "You can do so if you like, Chrome..." He said lustfully, wishing to experience the wolf's big paws on his junk.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-13-2010

[On the way to Convention]

"That's good to know, sweetheart!" Prowl laughed, zigzagging and crisscrossing to and fro, weaving and bobbing through gaps between cars and over obstacles, appearing to people as a tan blur with a darker streak riding on his back. "Cuz I love it rough!"

Cassy laughed and giggled as she nuzzled and licked the back of Ryo's head, thoroughly enjoying the ride the effeminate wolf gave her.

Giro took it upon himself to give Ray an easier time by running straight, smooth lines and making smooth curves instead of sharp turns. Soon, his creator got used to the speed, and was actually having fun.

[Apartment]

"Anything for you, Teach..." Chrome said obediently, and leaned forward, his cock throbbing in arousal as he wrapped his paw around the dragon's rigid cock and started masturbating him slowly. He had never handled another person's cock before, but it wasn't hard because he understood how it worked. He brought his muzzle to the tip of Ryan's cock and experimentally nibbled on his foreskin with his lips.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-13-2010

[Convention]

In the meantime, Mika had seen the convention hall in her vision and guides Mizuki to descend, landed on the exhibitor side not too far from the entrance. There's so many exhibitor already flooding the sides and somewhat surprised and awe when seeing Mizuki landed nearby. Her wings vanshed and Mika hopped off from the dragoness' back.

"Weee~~~!" Minami giggles all the way while clinging on Prowl's back firmly to make sure she won't slipped off. "But I don't like too rough when we making out...?" She said in telepathic contact, grinning devilishly as pointing her finger to Mizuki, giuding him towards the exhibitor side.

Ryo murring softly from the lick but it does not affect his running, following Mizuki and then stopped besides Mika. "Here we are..." He said in soft gasps.

[Apartment]

The dragon smiled as lean to the back a little so he can show off his raging uncut shaft that erects and twitching happily, murring and moaning once Chrome's soft paw stroke his length slowly. The wolf's pawpads were so soft and warm around his big length despite Chrome's rough life. Ryan then spot Chrome brought his face closer and apply a soft lick on the tip, making him moaning in delight; a few drops of pre leaked out from the peehole. "Aaahh..C-Chrome..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-14-2010

[Convention]

"Touche, sweetheart." Prowl replied back, telepathically as he let her down at the convention, and licked her cheek gently.

"That was fun, Ryo~!" Cassy giggled as she got down from him, but kept hugging his neck.

Giro put Ray down and the teenager staggered dizzily before he talked to a mover who had been waiting for him to confirm where he wanted his convention things. When they were done talking, it was confirmed that their booths would be together, like a collaboration, even though it was simply because they liked to be close.

"Looks like some people are already starting to notice you guys." Ray said. "We'd better head inside before there's a congregation out here. We don't want the entrance blocked!" He laughed.

[Apartment]

Chrome tasted pre, and that told him he was doing okay. He licked his muzzle and started stroking the base of the dragon's cock slowly at a steady rhythm. With his other paw, he gently pulled back the dragon's foreskin, exposing the tip, which he sniffed a little curiously, taking in the musky, musty male smell of his sex before he swirled his tongue around it slowly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-15-2010

[Convention]

Minami giggles from the lick and then saw one young female exhibitor approach the hybrid with a slight scary expression on her face, seeming like she wished to touch Minami's big paw. Knowing the female's intention, Minami smiled and handing her big paw to the female exhibitor, telling about herself and others featured in GL's mangas.

"I am glad you're enjoying the trip." Ryo giggles as wrap his fluffy tail on Cassy's waists while he was looking on the crowd, majority of them are the artists, cosplayers and fursuiters. He somewhat blushing lightly as the people glancing at him in awe , admiring him of how good he is in the 'fursuit', even though they did not know that Ryo and the others are the real anthropomorphic.

"Hehe. Yeah, I guess so." Mika smiled as telling her characters to follow her inside the convention hall so they can start sorting all the things on Mika's booth.

Despite being slightly taller than normal human, Mizuki, Ryo and Minami in natural act friendly and harmless to the exhibitor, greets them with a warm smile.

[Apartment]

The dragon was impressed of how fast the wolf learn to please the other male in such a short time without further instructions. His musky scent getting thicker on every stroke he felt, penetrating Chrome's sensitive nostrills to stimulate his arousal; moanig and biting his lower lips as Chrome's tongue licking his sensitive tip once the male pulled the foreskin in order to expose the hidden tip, more precum shooting out and sticking on Chrome's muzzle. Ryan's orgasm began to develop despite how such a little the action able to make the dragon feel so aroused.