Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-05-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"In case we... you know..." Prowl's ears drooped at the thought, but he nodded. He was starting to like this place, but surely they needed him back at home too. Without him, violence would break loose, and that would only lead to more hatred. You don't stop hatred with hatred after all.

"Mmn~ I'm going to lie down on your lap, like this..." Cassy rested the side of her head on his lap, looking content.

[Apartment]

Chrome couldn't help but groan softly in pleasure as the dragon played with his nipples, which stiffened to his touch. He blushed quietly underneath his fur, watching his teacher do what he did with half-closed eyes. This was much different from when the big, burly inmates at prison held him down and just fucked him, calling him a faggot even though he didn't get an erection out of it. They once even made him cum just to prove that he was a tail lifter, and it hurt his pride more than it hurt his body. Ryan wasn't like that though... and Chrome was letting his happen out of his own free will this time. The wolf stroked the back of the dragon's head softly. "That feels good, Teach..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-05-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Minami heard Mika's statement, knowing herself, Mizuki, Ryo and the others will leave their creators someday in the future, something she do not want to happen. The trio wished to stay even longer and taking care of Mika like a family.

Ryo nodded as feel Cassy's head laying on his lap before caressing her sides with his fluffy tail, looking to othe camera. "I'm ready." He smiled.

Mika give a thumbs up and point the lens to Ryo and Cassy, press the button and snap the picture. Her mind full of thoughts of what will happen if they disappeared someday in the future, but she able to cope of living alone for the rest of her life. "You're done." Mika stated before looking to Mizuki and Giro, gesturing them to the couch.

The dragoness grasping Giro's big paw and leads him to the couch. Despite of sitting on it, Mizuki prefers in standing position like a bride; leaning her head on the side of his big arm.

[Apartment]

The dragon murred happily when feeling Chrome's soft furry paw rubbing the back of his head, rising his head up a little and start to lick one of the wolf's stiffen nipples. "I'm sure you have gone through lots of things in your life...Let your instinct take over and relax your body..." He said softly while slipping his claws on Chrome's pants and unzipping it to let it loose to give some space for Chrome's erection to go hard, his soft tongue still licking and began sucking the male's nipple.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-05-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Giro saw Ray making gestures for him to mimic, and as per instruction, he wrapped an arm around Mizuki's shoulders as she rested her head on his shoulder and held her hand with his free paw. They looked like a rather loving couple, and it helped that Giro genuinely enjoyed holding her intimately like this. It felt nice.

[Apartment]

"Well... if we're doin' that..." The wolf watched as Ryan unzipped his pants. "Do you have any magic that... shrinks dicks?" He asked embarrassedly. Zoans were known for being well endowed, but Zerian class Zoans were even more so. They were designed so that semen collection was easy, so their dicks are naturally very large so it's easier to grip, and they produce a large amount of semen. Despite this, they were sterile. Chrome's penis was about 15 inches long and almost three inches in diameter, making it almost impossible for him to have sex with anyone without injuring them or himself. When he had sex with his wife, he only ever managed to get the tip inside, never the entire thing. This was also mostly why everyone loved fucking him in the ass in prison, to make fun of his manhood's uselessness.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-05-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Mizuki couldn't help but blush lightly when Giro's strong arms wrapping on her shoulder. She feel so secure when being closer with Giro, a person she really devoted to.

Mika shows the OK sign for them to get ready, and snap the picture, smiled happily. "Okay, and now it's time for group picture." She met both pams together and shift her camera to the 3-seated couch. "All our lovely couples, please stand behind the couch and Ray can take a seat on the couch."

As per instruction, Minami, Ryo and Mizuki walk behind the couch with their partners so Mika can adjust the camera.

[Apartment]

Ryan blinks a bit from Chrome's request before smiled, kissing the male's perky nipples. "Every male I've met wished to get thick and long shaft, but you're different..." He run his free claws over Chrome's genitals, playing with his furry testicles teasingly while murring lustfully. "I fulfill any kinds of size you wished to have..." The dragon lean closer and giving a quick kiss on the wolf's lips.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-06-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Hold on, you should be in the picture too." Said Ray as he stood up and rummaged through his camera equipment, producing a tripod. "Let's set the timer on so it can take a shot of all of us, you included, at the same time, huh?"

[Apartment]

Chrome smiled weakly and nuzzled the dragon's neck. "That's good to know..." He sighed, shutting his eyes as his cock slowly hardened, sliding out of his wolfish sheath. It's glistening, red flesh was naturally lubricated, and there were purplish veins visible just underneath the human shaped sex-sausage. Like Prowl's, it had the texture of a canine's cock, lacking foreskin. "Oh geeze, there it is..." He stroked the base of Ryan's tail, shutting his eyes as he felt the cold air touching his burning cock, which was now hardening to a semi limp 13 inches and growing.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-06-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Of course I do, Ray. I don't want to miss in action." Mika giggles while looking to Ray setting up the tripod and she attach the camera on it, setting up the lens and timer. "Okay, here we go." She push the button and a small red light blinks for only 10 seconds, quickly gets to the couch with Ray for a big family photo.

[Apartment]

The dragon murmured fron the nuzzle on his neck while his claws still folding Chrome's ballsack playfully, watching the wolf's erection slowly grows far than Ryan's penis size. He crawls lower and nuzzle the tip of Chrome's cock, sniffing his musks and licking those natural lubricant for a taste; his warm breath brushing the sausage and somewhat panting softly. "Nnrr...Please make a wish...state how long and how thick...I can even make modifications like adding foreskin or knot..." Ryan said lustfully as his gray eyes looking up to the wolf, awaiting for his wish.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-06-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Everyone got into their places and Ray put a brotherly arm around Mika, smiling widely. The group pic resembled a family picture so well that it would surely hold grate memories for everyone of this day. They would have to make wallet-sized copies for everyone.

[Apartment]

When Chrome's cock had hardened fully to it's throbbing 15 inches, the wolf grinned and moaned as his juicy cock was licked and pleasured. "I just want a size you're comfortable with..." Was all the wolf wished. He only cared about being with Ryan right now.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-06-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Mika's mind full of thoughts and the memories while seeing the red light on the camera blinking, leaning her head on Ray's sidearm. It was the most pleasurable memories since her characters appeared in this world, meeting with Ray's characters and become closer to each other. As the red light blinks faster, a white light flashes and the camera snaps the most memorable picture for all of them.

Slowly, Mika plant a kiss on Ray's cheek for no apparent reason and smiled before gets up to get her camera. "Now, it's time for us to go to convention."

[Apartment]

"As you wish, my dear Chrome..." Ryan nodded, nuzzling and licking the wolf's long, thick and juicy length while his claws running all over Chrome's belly, waists and thighs; chanting some sort of spell in whisper. As he did so, Chrome's massive cock slowly shrink it's size similar to Ryan's; 9 inches long and 2 inches thick but still stick with the texture of purple veins underneath. The dragon plant a kiss on the tip and along the new length lovingly. "How it looks like, Chrome...? This new size are same as mine, but I have foreskin than yours...But still, yours look cute..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-07-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Right!" Ray rubbed his hands together, "Is everybody ready?" He asked excitedly. "No one needs to use the toilet or anything?"

"Be right back." Prowl said, running to the toilet.

"Right! If no one else is going, I'll call my uncle and have our rides ready!" Ray said, gesturing at the phone.

[Apartment]

"Heyyy... not bad..." Chrome smiled lightly and hesitated, before carefully reaching for Ryan's crotch and stroking the dragon's cock like he would his own. "Now we match a little, huh? I remember foreskin from prison... I heard it feels good when someone plays with it..." He said, and lightly played with the dragon's foreskin with his index finger and thumb. "Like this..." He grinned. "I dunno... mind teaching me how to pleasure a guy?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-07-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Mika's character shooks head softly, while Mika packing her camera inside the backpack and swing it on her back. "I'm not sure about the rides, Ray. Don't you think our characters are taller than us..?" She rubs her own chin, imagining of Giro stuffed inside the backseat of the car.

"We can run as fast as the car can goes and will not feel tired even running for long distance." Minami suggested as recall their trip from Mika's apartment to this hotel suite.

[Apartment]

Ryan murr softly as felt Chrome's big soft paw stroking his crotch and along his soft member, until it slowly erected and pressed against his pants. "It does, Chrome..Foreskin helps to hold the orgasm as long as possible and deliver a pretty good sensation...When it's fully erected, the member will look like a little bigger..."

The dragon strip off his pants, revealing his now fully erect uncut shaft and broughts it closer to Chrome's before rub against it softly; murring when Chrome rubbing the foreskin, looking to the male. "It's not too hard to please a male...All you need is patience and gentle approach...like this..." He said in low tone while leaning closer and kiss the wolf's chin, rubbing his well-toned chest lovingly; their cocks rubbing with each other like a sharpener stone rubbing against the sword blade. Then, Ryan's claws trailing down along Chrome's strong body, rubbing every inch of it until end up on the male's furry butt, giving a good yet soft grope.