Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-01-2010

[Foyer]

"That's even more impressive then!" Cassy giggled and waved at the passing males.

[Room]

"Here Giro," Ray hauled a pile of clothes, pants and coats on hangers over to the wolf, who was looking rather lost with the modern designs and fashion. "I had some big coats brought up so you could hide those limiters of yours," He gestured at Giro's shoulder armor. "I'll help you dress. Come on." He said kindly, smiling weakly as he explained what fabric 'denim' pants were.

"Oh sweet, my favorite patterns!" Prowl's tail wagged happily as he picked up a pair of army camouflage pants. Ray had picked out clothes for him that he wore as a trademark in most of his appearances, which retained a military or army theme mixed with an urban/casual blend, and they were Prowl's clothing preference.

After a bit of dressing, Giro now looked like some sort of biker, wearing a biker's leather jacket with metal studs on the shoulders, a white, form-fitting undershirt that pressed against his body and emphasized his muscular physique by flattening his fur, a pair of fingerless gloves with metal plates on the back of his hands, and denim pants that accentuated his powerful digitigrade legs. He looked, in Ray's opinion, very mean, but he would get rid of the shirt and the jacket at the convention anyway.

Prowl now wore a desert camo field cap, which he had carefully torn some slots for his ears on, a fitted black muscle shirt and a pair of desert camo pants, which didn't have a sleeve for his tail, so instead of ripping one, he simply wore his tail over the waistband, so if he lifted his tail high enough, people would be able to see a bit of his firm, upper butt. He wore a pair of army boots with these, which fit his plantigrade legs, but his feet were too big and his toe claws wouldn't fit, so he cut the toes off the boots, which was a common design in Zoan fashion, letting his toes and claws stick out the front, similar to sandals. He also wore his signature wrap around shades, because in Ray's story, he had to hide his eyes a lot, and lastly, army dogtags, which was an accessory he was fond of.

Ray simply wore a baggy, navy blue shirt under a button up white shirt with dragon decals on the back, which he kept open, and a pair of jeans.

[Apartment]

Chrome closed his eyes and gave himself up to the kiss, tilting his head to the side slightly so he had a better angle and access to the dragon's lips. Everything seemed to melt away, his hatred, stress, guilt, everything. For a few seconds, everything was alright. He absentmindedly stroked the dragon's smooth, scaly cheek with his thumb, and broke the kiss softly.

"I... I haven't done that in a long, long time..." The wolf said, panting softly. "I wasn't too bad, was I?" Chrome added jokingly, his real personality from before he was consumed by hatred, revenge and loss resurfacing for a while. "I think you've gone and turned me bi."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-01-2010

[Foyer]

"Let's see what those guys wearing, so we can take a group and coupled pictures." Mika smiled as hold the camera while the females waiting for the guys to finish dressing up.

[Room]

In the meantime, Ryo wear a pair of low-cut lavender semi-tight boxer and a pair of dark gray jeans; wearing pretty low enough since it doesn't provide a place for his tail to slip on. Then, he wears a cream-colored inner shirt, similar to his body color and dark blue jacket, similar to the one in Mika's stories. His feet does not need any protection since he had foot pawpads and already getting used not to wear any shoes.

He take a glance on other males who dressed in different kinds of clothes as he tied his long hair into ponytail.

[Apartment]

The dragon continued to kiss the wolf passionately yet gently and not giving any heavy force on it. Despite his experience of kissing males, females and herms many times, Chrome's kissing are the most best thing he ever felt. As the wolf break the kiss, Ryan caressing the wolf's head and furry cheek lovingly.

"You're not bad at all, Chrome. I'm quite surprised how skillful you are in kissing." He smiled, giving a soft lick on Chrome's lips and cheek. "I did not use any powers to turn you into bi, maybe it comes naturally from deep inside of your heart and soul."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-01-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Eeee! Maybe if we barge in right now, we can get pictures of them naked!" Cassy laughed and ran for the door.

"Heh, pretty." Prowl grinned at Ryo and zipped up his pants. His boots were more of a formality than anything, since humans in his world were known for breaking glass on the streets so Zoans who would normally walk barefoot would get cut if they walked there, it became more of a habit as well as part of his uniform in the army. "Did I mention how- beautiful- you look when you have your hair like that? Even more than usual, I mean..." The coyote complimented the wolf as Cassy barged in.

"H'yeah!" The cat mewed. "Aww! You're all dressed already!" She laughed, sounding a little disappointed before she noticed what they were wearing. "S-so... handsome-" She exclaimed at Prowl, having a thing for people in uniforms. "So pretty!" She gasped at Ryo, a light blush forming on her cheeks as she spotted his long, silky hair. "So... so... bad!" She swooned as she noticed Giro last, incidentally, she also had a thing for bad boys. But she knew he and Mizuki had a thing for each other, so she tore his eyes away from him and giggled at how innocent her creator looked. "You look nice, Ray!" She smiled at him.

"Aww, thanks Cassy." Ray chuckled embarrassedly.

[Apartment]

"Thanks..." The wolf accepted the compliment, "Heh, I wasn't implying that you used your powers, but you being the first- maybe only guy who's ever gotten this out of me... it's a pretty big deal." He smiled weakly, setting his rifle aside. The safety was on, preventing accidental shots. "It gets me curious. I hate being curious... my instincts and my body tell me to explore, but I don't think I can do it when I'm so... so... confused? I mean... the only guy I've ever felt this close to before was him," The wolf referred to Prowler. "We never kissed or do stuff like that, but we shared everything with each other. There were no lies, no walls between us. I'm getting the same vibes off you. I haven't lied to you yet."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-01-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Naahh, they already done dressing, Cassy." Minami said as watching the feline run towards the room to throw a surprise; Mizuki take a seat on other couch politely while waiting for the males.

Ryo smiled sheepishly from the compliment while wagging his fluffy tail happily. "Thank you..." He scan Prowl's appearance in military-themed clothes, seeing how cool it is. "Well...you're look great on those clothes...It really suits with your tough body."

The wolf heard Cassy's voice once she jumped in, blushing a little till he saw Mika. "Okay, you guys. Let's take some pictures for our memories." The creator smiled as lift her bag containing the photography equipment and walks out to the living room.

[Apartment]

"Maybe the society in your world doesn't allow male and females engage in same sex relationship...I can't remember when is the time I turn from straight to bi and having interest on herms." Ryan said softly as nuzzling and caressing Chrome's neck sensually. "You can let that curiosity out from you and explore so you able to understand..." He place his head on the shoulder and caress the wolf's big paws.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Heh, thanks Ryo." Prowl petted Ryo's lower back as he headed to the living room.

"Yay, more pictures!" Cassy giggled as she ran back.

"This will make for some wonderful memories in the future..." Ray said as he got over to Mika, pulling his camera phone out, as the cameras he got for taking pictures of his characters were to develop pictures meant for selling only. "Don't you think so?" He asked his fellow creator, pinning a con-badge that had his Fursona, Prowler's winking image on it to his front pocket.

"The clothes here are strange." Giro commented on the leather jacket he wore to Mizuki, wondering if it signified any special status or something. It was black, and black in his world meant that they were either evil, formal, or grieving. "But you look wonderful, Mizuki."

[Apartment]

"Oh they allow it, its' just new to me." The wolf replied, taking in the tingly sensation her got from Ryan's sensual touching. He placed a paw on the dragon's thigh and caressed it up and down, feeling his smooth scales. Ryan was so scantily clad...

"Heh, my curiosity's running wild right now. Mind if I give in to it?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-02-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Ryo smiled and murred when Prowl pat his lower back as walks out of the room and stand behind the couch, waiting for instruction from Mika.

Mika nodded as seeing Ray snap a picture of his characters. "Yeah...We able to remember them if they're disappeared someday..." She said in very low tone but kept on smiling so it won't cause suspicion to others. She walk to the living room and setting up the camera on the tripod for coupled picture.

"No..it does not look strange, Giro... That's what some people wearing it because it looks cool." Mizuki blushed a little as how good Giro looks like in such clothes, and the compliment. "Thank you..." She smiled sheepishly, grasping his right paw softly.

"Okay, firstly we do a coupled picture. We can start with Prowl and Minami. Please set yourself on the small couch over there." Mika said, pointing her thumb over the the single couch not too far from the balcony.

[Apartment]

"You should learn it so you won't feel curious, like now." Ryan giggles and murring of the soft touch from Chrome's big yet delicate paws rubbing his scaly sides. He wears clothes, but only covers half of his arm and upper chest, leaving his belly exposed.

He seems not believe what he just heard, a curious male like Chrome make a first move instead of Ryan who had many experiences in this particular things. "Sure, my cutie wolf... What you want to know about male/male relationship...?" Ryan asked, staring into Chrome's eyes lovingly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Alright." Prowl walked over to the couch and sat down on it casually. He pat his lap playfully, "Wanna sit on my lap, Nami?" He grinned flirtatiously.

"Whoo boy..." Ray sighed, chuckling at Prowl's playfulness, but nodded quietly at Mika, knowing what she meant. He didn't know how long they would be here either. Another hour, another day, another week, a year, ten years, fifty- maybe forever? They had no way of telling... It scared him somehow. He had become too attached to them.

[Apartment]

"Everything." Was all the wolf replied, having leaned over closer and spoken it softly into the dragon's ear. "Teach me."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-02-2010

[Hotel Suite]

Minami's dragon tail swishing happily while nodded from the offer, went closer and take a seat on Prowl's lap; crossed her legs on the armrest and wrap her right arm on Prowl's shoulder. "There." She then kiss the coyote's cheek softly before looking to the camera. "I'm ready, Mika!"

"Hmm...Looks good." Mika nodded while looking through the viewfinder to set the lens for better view and push a snap button.

[Apartment]

"Hehe...Please listen and concentrate what the teacher will show to you..." Ryan smiled as lean closer and nuzzles as well as lick the wolf's furry neck lovingly, while slipping his soft claws under the shirt and caress the male's chest; murring contently. "Mnnrr..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-03-2010

[Hotel Suite]

The coyote gave Minami and the viewers his best, charming, roguish grin as she kissed him on the cheek, an expression that said 'Oh yeah.'. "Are we done, or do you want a few more shots in different poses or angles?" He asked curiously. "-Unless this is just for the... y'know, memories."

[Apartment]

Chrome breathed deeply and exhaled softly as the dragon reached under his clothes and touched his chest. It was very soothing, and though it would've been uncomfortable if it had been some guy he didn't know, the Dragon's touch was very calming. "You got it..." He complied obediently, shutting his eyes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-03-2010

[Hotel Suite]

"Yup, you're done. This picture will be kept as memories so Ray and I remember your existence." Mika smiled as waving her hand to Ryo and Cassy, while Minami hopped off from Prowl.

Ryo nodded and went closer to Cassy before grabbing her soft paw gently, leading her to the couch. "What kind of pose you'd like to do...?" He asked Cassy.

[Apartment]

"Good..." The dragon rub his thumbs on both of Chrome's nipples while continued to kiss and lick the wolf's neck and collarbone sensually. He have a very good experience in turning a straight males to bisexual by just doing this and his sweet words. Then, Ryan lift Chrome's shirt up a little until it expose the male's well-toned chest and belly; caressing it softly before kissing and trailing his tongue all over it. "Nnrr..."