Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2010

[Foyer]

Cassy purred and licked Minami's finger seductively. "Well, they'll have a hard time keeping their boners in check~!" She said playfully, lifting Minami's shirt up a little to expose her sexy midriff to the camera.

[Bathroom]

"Well now... look at this big bad wolf..." Prowl looked over Ryo's shoulder at the wolf's uncut dick. He played with his foreskin a little. "And uncut too! That's the first time I've seen one up close!" He snickered quietly, and nodded. "Yeah, let's get you nice ad clean... then we can get dirty some other time, huh?" He winked, pulling down Ryo's foreskin and carefully washing his dick intimately. It was a first time for him, but it turned him on a little. "Mind getting my back for me?" He asked. He was flexible enough to reach it on his own, but he liked Ryo's paws.

[Apartment]

"For better or for worse... something's gotta be done. If it weren't for Prowler, I would've succeeded a long time ago..." Chrome sighed. "And that would mean I my powers are reduced too. Its not his powers I'm worried about, its the skills he learned when he joined the army. He fights better than I do, even though I'm physically stronger and deadlier than he is." Chrome said. In all fairness, he didn't want to deal with Prowl for longer than needed. The coyote was like a brother to him before he joined the army. While Prowl was away, Chrome, who's name at the time was Nathan Serge, had rallied the Zoans who supported him into something like a terrorist organization. They used guerrilla tactics in amassing weapons and modifying them so Zoans could use them easily, and no one knew that Chrome was the leader.

But Prowl returned, and Chrome welcomed him back home, glad he was alive from the war. Chrome introduced Prowl to his wife, his three kids, and the rest of his extended family and friends, and it was like old times again. But Prowl didn't like what Chrome was doing, and when he left, he reported Chrome, thinking that he would only be arrested. It was so that Chrome doesn't blow up any more buildings with bombs that nobody could find.

But a team of SWAT and a small army raided their hideout, shooting and killing everyone, then found their way to Chrome's house, shooting everyone there. They were about to kill Chrome too, when Prowl stopped them and asked why they were killing everyone. Chrome learned that it was Prowl who ratted him out, and he revealed his Zoan ability of fire to everyone. It was what he had been using to blow things up, that's why no bomb had ever been found. To this day, Prowl was his most bitter enemy.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2010

[Foyer]

"Heh..maybe they'll get hard in public places without themselves realize..." Minami giggles and murrs as Cassy lifting her shirts up, revealing her toned belly and waists while her apws caressing the feline's neck sensually. Mika continued to snap more pictures of them in various directions so she can select which is the best.

[Bathroom]

The feminine male wolf murring and moaning everytime Prow's wet furry finger playing with his foreskin and washing his member lovingly, making it throbs and twitching even more. "C-Cassy loves it too...I find uncut dick looks more perfect and cute..." He said softly and nodded. "Sure thing, Prowley...We can explore each others' privates when we have a time..." Once the coyote done washing the wolf, Ryo turned around and facing the male's, began scrubbing Prowl's back and front softly until a moment he reach on the buttocks and crotch area.

[Apartment]

The dragon sighed softly, knowing his idea won't turned any good. "I guess revenge and violence is the most effective way to settle...It's not my problem though. I just come here to help you to kill Prown and send you back home as promised. I won't mind they kill me first once they knew I'm collaborating with you." Ryan stated, laying his head on his arms on the window frame before close his eyes, tail swishing slowly behind him. Ryan is different with Chrome in terms of mindset and their feelings on certain things, so Ryan is not qualified to give his opinion of killing humans in Chrome's world.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2010

[Foyer]

"With someone as cute as you?" Cassy giggled, purring as Minami lifted her shirt, and slid her paw down the front of Minami's pants, just outside her panties.

[Bathroom]

"Yeah... most Zoans like me don't have foreskins though..." Prowler said, looking down at his canine sheath. "Canine Zoans have sheaths, like this, and our cocks are either human or feral shaped, but with the texture of a feral's." He indicated at his own privates. He had skimmed through his story the other night, and to his disgust, Ray had explained that Zerian Class Zoans like Prowler had bigger dicks and produced more semen, and were naturally lubricated because they were genetically engineered that way by human scientists so that it would be easier to collect DNA and semen samples. Its thanks to that that Prowl couldn't have sex with girls unless they were capable of taking in cocks that are 10 inches and above.

"Mm... That feels good, wolfy..." Prowl sighed as Ryo's paw washed his body and parts.

[Apartment]

"I'm not letting that happen..." Chrome looked at Ryan now. "You're my friend. I know I've been acting like a douche, but Prowl just puts me in this shitty mood all the time... I'm alone in this world, and all I got is you. You may not be a Zoan, but friends are better than foes, I always say..." He smiled for the first time. "And I'll still owe you for everything you've done for me. Just name your price... I'll do what I can to give it to ya."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-29-2010

[Foyer]

"Heheh...I won't call myself cute, because it will make others upset. So I say Mika, Mizuki and us are all cute and sexy..." The hybrid smiles as lean closer and wrap ler big paws on Cassy's waists, murring when the feline slipping her paw on the short pants. Meanwhile, Mizuki went to the balcony to enjoy the morning view of the city.

[Bathroom]

"B-But somehow, it makes me curious of how..." Ryo paused and blushed as began to wash Prowl's buttcheeks and around the sheath lovingly. "..how your junk looks like..." His soft paws slip in-between the coyote's legs and scrub down to the toes and tail, getting up straight. "Here you are, Prowley...You're fully clean..." Ryo smiled and plant the kiss on the male's cheek.

[Apartment]

The dragon's pointy ears twtich slightly as hearing Chrome's statement which somehow reflects differently from his thinking. Ryan glance to the timber wolf and seeing Chrome's wonderful rare smile. "Normally I ask for sex, but at this moment, I just want to see you live peacefully and fulfill my promise to send you back." He smiled and kneel down, leaning closer and plant a soft kiss on Chrome's forehead. They're like brothers even though they're different in species and coming from different worlds.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2010

[Foyer]

"Oh we're all cute!" Cassy cheered, snuggling Minami and purring affectionately. "Even the boys! Ryo's the cutest boy I've ever met~!" She giggled. "And then there's Prowler, he's kinda rough, but I like that~" She looked over at Mizuki. "It looks like you got the biggest, baddest wolf though, huh, Mizuki?" She said playfully.

[Bathroom]

"Mnm... thanks for the wash, Ryo." The coyote licked under Ryo's chin with his large tongue. "Heh, I'll show you sometime. Just tell me when."

"Does it hurt?" Ray asked Giro quietly, feeling a little guilty. He was helping dry the wolf's thick fur.

"You of all people would know. You created me this way." The wolf told the teenager. "I will not question what you have in store of me. You have been the gods I have been praying to in the battlefields all this time, and I am still alive. So thank you."

Ray smiled crookedly, pushing his glasses up so the light glinted on the lenses, obscuring his eyes. Giro did not hold a grudge... thank god.

[Apartment]

Chrome rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably. Getting kisses from a guy felt strange, but the way Ryan does it, its just like the way Chrome would kiss his son, or his son would kiss him. Purely platonic. "Well... if it's sex, I guess I can do that. I haven't had sex in a long time though... unless you count prison." He joked darkly. When Prowl had sealed his powers, Chrome was arrested, and after much pleading from the coyote, he was put in prison instead of getting executed. Prison was a terrible place for Zoans because everyone there hated them. Zoans would die there from getting beat to death, either from the wardens or the inmates. Chrome was tough to beat up because he didn't hesitate to fight back, that is, until they started going after him in large numbers, and started going after him when he least expected it, like when he was asleep, or in the showers.

To teach him not to fight back and act so tough, they turned him into the prison fucktoy, and it had been the most humiliating, most painful and angering time of his life, robbed of his powers, his strength down to 1/10, even his fighting prowess didn't help him, and they ended up breaking his spirit. He got it back when a new Zoan was sent to prison for knocking an officer out for beating a human child. The inmates were going to break the new Zoan too, and Chrome's anger fueled his powers until he got everything back, even stronger than before.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-29-2010

[Foyer]

Minami nods in agreement, snuggling closer until her chest pressed against Cassy's. "Yup, it does. I admire all of them, including our skinny male Ray."

Mizuki's pointy ears twitch as heard Cassy's voice and turned around, the wind blowing her ponytailed hair softly before blushing. "I-I do...I love him so much not because he looks cute, but his innocent heart that attracts me to get closer to him...." She said softly while placing both of her claw on her chest like a princess who whishing something.

In a quick move, Mika point the camera lens on Mizuki and snaps a few pictures; the wind blowing Mizuki's hair and such an innocent expression is perfect to be used as reference in her next manga issues. "Wow, Mizuki... I don't realize you have such feelings...It makes me feel touched with all those sweet words."

[Bathroom]

"N-No problem, Prowley...You scrub me and I scrub yours..." Ryo giggles as took the towels and give one to Prowl; drying off his own body and hair before wrapping the towel around him.

[Apartment]

Ryan smiles happily and embrace the wolf closer, feeling his soft furry body warmth over his smooth gray skin. He knew he already hug Chrome for so many times already just to tease him, but this was different. He feel some sort of bonds that keep them closer. "I can feel you're having a hard time being locked in the prison..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2010

[Foyer]

"Wellll~ Ray can be cute too, in a weak, helpless way!" Cassy giggled, then sighed dreamily at Mizuki's reply. "Awww! That's soooo cute! And wow, you look great in that angle and posture! Kinda like a princess! Eek! You're not secretly a princess or something, are you?" Cassy's eyes widened as she flailed her arms around cutely.

[Bathroom]

Prowl shook the water off his fur by ruffling it with his paws, then wrapped a towel around his hips. His damp fur revealed just how well defined and toned his muscles were better than when his fur was dry. "Alright, now lets get ready for the convention!" He laughed, feeling really refreshed.

[Apartment]

The wolf hesitated, but eventually, he wrapped one arm around Ryan's back in return, his other paw clutching the rifle. "I'll just say... I freaking hate prison." He mumbled into the first hug he's returned in years. He hadn't hugged in a long time since Ryan started playing with him that way. This time it was real though, and it felt nice.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-30-2010

[quote='Psycho Backlasher' pid='360512' dateline='1272555844']
[Foyer]

"I even can hug Ray and become a blanket for his skinny body thanks to his small build." Minami smiled, stull hugging the feline lovingly. "If Mizuki are the princess, I might not be able to meet and befriend with her."

"Minami's right." Mika nodded in agreement. "Many males wished to flirt with Mizuki during the high school and even university times. She like a true princess that appeared from fairy tales."

Mizuki couldn't help but blush deeply from the compliment. "Aww...s-stop it. You guys make me blush..." She said in soft tone.

[Bathroom]

The wolf nodded as swishing his wet tail to get rid of the water, before stepped out of the bathroom with other males. He didn't wrap the towel over his waists because it will limit the movement of his tail, so he wraps it slightly lower until it almost reach his crotch area.

[Apartment]

The gentle feeling of Chrome's strong arm wrapping on Ryan's smooth back makes him feel...calm. He'd been alone for a very long time since his guardian and friends being killed. It's true he's already getting used of being alone, but it'll never defeat the feeling of being with someone. "If you being captured and put in prison once again, I will get you out in instant." He smiled and kiss Chrome's chin softly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2010

[Foyer]

"Oh wow, you must've always been the most popular in the yearbooks!" Cassy giggled. "My best friend, Lilly was always the most popular in our school! She joined everything!"

[Bathroom]

Ray had no trouble wrapping a towel around his waist, while Prowl's was positioned just beneath his tail on his hips. Giro's was positioned at the same area, the hem just bellow the base of his tail and a centimeter above his crotch. The wolf had to hold his towel so it stayed on, and it revealed most of his furry thighs.

Prowl walked beside Ryo and waved at the girls cheerfully as he followed Ray to the room for a change of clothes.

[Apartment]

Ryan's kiss on his chin was so close to his lips, too close. It felt nostalgic, and when he closed his eyes, all kisses felt the same. Chrome didn't say anything, he didn't say thank you, or respond, all he did was lean forward a little and tilt his head toward Ryan's, locking his muzzle against the dragon's lips in a deep, quiet kiss.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-30-2010

[Foyer]

"To be truth....not really. I only join a few clubs and sports as normal members..." Mizuki admitted and then spotted the half-naked males especially her lover Giro in towel, instantly blush.

'"It is good to befriend the most popular female in school, like Lilly." Minami giggles and saw the males, grinning and waving her paw to them.

Ryo waves back to the girls while walking to the room to get dressed.

[Apartment]

The dragon feel surprised a bit from the sudden kiss, but Ryan close his eyelids and reply the kiss passionately; placing his soft claws on Chrome's furry shoulder and snuggle closer. All the kisses he had given to the rape victim seems not enjoying much, but it's far different than this one; it's a kiss to bond them like a brother. "Mnnrrhh...."