Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2010

[Bathroom]

Cassy hugged Minami from behind, and walked behind her like that, passing by the males in her towel with her still damp fur. "Hey boys!" She waved at them, and hugged Minami again.

[Foyer]

"Sweet!" Ray stood up and headed for the bathroom. Giro smiled at Mizuki as she passed, marveling at her shiny scales as he followed Ray. He had not gotten dirty at all since yesterday as his fur was unnaturally resistant to stains and dirt, but he wanted to bathe because he felt unclean from the scandalous things he did while Ray took pictures and videos last night.

"Shall we, gorgeous?" Prowl offered Ryo his paw to help him off the couch.

[Apartment]

"Revenge is a funny thing that way, I guess..." Chrome replied. "The more I think about it, the worse he seems to deserve. If I could, I'd capture him and torture him for months before killing him. Or maybe show him how it feels to lose everyone you loved... by taking his friends and killing them one by one." The wolf's eyes shone dangerously, but he shook his head. "But I'm just a dreamer. I'll have to make do with killing just him."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-24-2010

[Room]

The hybrid coil her tail around the feline while walking with Mika and Mizuki to the room to wear clothes, waving to the cute boys especially Prowl. Mika lead the girls to the room to setting up which clothes Mizuki and Minami have to wear.

[Foyer]

Ryo blushes when seeing Cassy in towel with an addition to her fully-cleaned body. He had admired Cassy when they meet for the first time, especially after he read Ray's piece. "Sure, Prowley." Ryo handing his soft paw to the coyote and stood up, but his body slight unbalanced and make a contact with Prowl, his bulge pressed against the males.

[Apartment]

Ryan grinned while flicking the tip of his tail, hearing such a daring statement. "That's what I'm planning to do but a little twist though. You need to hurt Prowl on any part of his body, but not to kill him. If your weapon equipped with silencer, it's even better that you can do the second shot to hurt the green dragon." He suggest before added. "From what I felt, the female green dragon posses a healing magic. I'll play an injured person, bumping and distract them to give you some time to adjust your weapon. At the same time, I cover your track just in case one of them spot you."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-25-2010

[Room]

Cassy's tail swished left and right as she selected an outfit from the selection brought up from the hotel's clothes store. In the end, she wore red running shorts, a form-fitting, short-sleeved white t-shirt with a chibi tuna fish printed on the back, and a belt with a large bell on it around the end of her tail, which was left over from an anime convention.

[Foyer]

"Careful-" Prowl wrapped a powerful arm around Ryo gently, grinning as the wolf's bulge made contact with his crotch. "What's this? Feels like someone likes being close to me." He said playfully, reaching back and giving the wolf's butt a soft, quick squeeze. He never squeezed a guy's ass before, but it didn't feel so strange with Ryo.

[Apartment]

"I can't. It's too risky. I have to kill him in the first shot or there's no way I'm hitting him a second time..." Chrome explained, having faced Prowl before. "He's a soldier after all... trained to survive and fight. Not to mention his Zerian abilities... in our world, me and Prowl are called Zoanmorphs, or Zoans for short. Animal people, basically. Zoans are split into two categories; Common and Zerian. Common Class Zoans are just regular people, while Zerian Class Zoans have special abilities. His Zerian Abilities are... dangerous, to say the least." He grunted, recalling being rendered helpless when Prowl sealed Chrome's fire Zerian abilities.

It was frustrating to think about, so he decided to change the subject. "Tell me about yourself, Ry."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-25-2010

[Room]

In the meantime, Minami wear gray-themed clothings from top to bottom; mid-tight low cut gray shorts, gray tanktop, gray hosiery that covers half of her thighs down to near her ankles and a black underwear underneath her clothes. Her purple hair tied into polytail with orange-colored hairband, and not to forget, a black collar on her neck.

Mizuki wear something casual, a plain big-size t-shirt with cute chibi Dragonite eating doughnuts printed on the back and long blue jeans. She let her hair falling down but tied with pink ribbon about 10 inches from the tip.

Mika cosplaying Minami similar to the manga so the fans won't recognize her real self. She always do that for the sake of her convenience. "Everybody's ready? Let's take a seat on the couch once the boys were gone."

[Foyer]

Ryo's blush even deeper once his bulge make a contact with Prowl's crotch, but he doesn't hide his shyness. "Nnrr...Don't tease me, cutie." A soft moan escaped from the wolf's mouth as Prowl's strong paws squeezing his firm butt softly, making his bulge grows a little and twitch. "We should get it done quick, so we won't get late to the convention." Ryo smiled as pull Prowl to the bathroom, following Ray and Giro.

[Apartment]

Ryan frown a little as heard Chrome's respond who decided not to use such plan. "Aww...I was thinking like you hunt me and trying to make a second shot, but it hits Prowl, at least I can convince and not cause any suspicion." The dragon stated, caressing his own tail.

"There's not much about me, apparently. I'm just a no one, traveling between dimension to satisfy myself and other person who wished to get fucked." Ryan sighed softly, recalling of what he had done many years back. "My claws were full of sins, killing many opposition soldiers during war, I was 15 that time. But what the hell, my life were full of sins anyway thus I'm not really care."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-26-2010

[Foyer]

"Okay Mika!" Cassy giggled and parked it on the couch, playing with the bell on the end of her tail a little. "I feel soooo refreshed!"

[Bathroom]

"D'aww, okay! Maybe we can play around in the convention- or maybe after!" Prowl chuckled as he stripped down. Ray was already in the showers and nude, his pale, slim, and rather weak body obscured by some steam from the showers.

Giro, likewise, wore nothing, but he kept his leather shoulder armor on for some reason. No dirt appeared on his fur as Ray lathered his lower back for him, the suds were white. However, the water that leaked out from beneath his shoulder armor was reddish, and it turned the suds pink. Ray didn't pay much attention to that because there was nothing to do about it, and Giro was enjoying the extra back rub Ray gave him, careful not to touch the leather armor covering his shoulders and upper back.

When Prowl was down to just his fur, he motioned for Ryo to join him, holding up a sponge suggestively. "Got any hard to reach places I can help you with?" He asked the wolf, ignoring Ray and Giro as he wasn't interested in them.

[Apartment]

"You sound like somebody to me." Chrome nodded. "At least you won't mind one more sin. When Prowl's dead, I need to wash my hands with more blood... for the good of my people." He said, stretching out lazily. "-If I can find my way home, some how."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-26-2010

[Foyer]

Minami and Mizuki follows Cassy and take a seat on the feline's side. "Indeed. It's good to have someone to scrub each others' back." Minami teased, spotting Mika hold the Digital Single-Lens Reflex camera with flash, seeming like the creator wants to take a picture.

"Okay, cuties. Let's take some pictures. Since you all already sitting on the couch, pose as cute or as sexy as you can."

Minami and Mizuki nodded, both placing their paws and claws on Cassy's laps, looking to the camera.

[Bathroom]

"S-Sure, Prowley..I'm looking forward to that..." Ryo slowly strip off his boxer, revealing his half-erected penis and join with the coyote under the shower, letting the warm water soaking his thick fur and long hair. His feminine side become even more obvious especially when the water rolling down along his slender figure. "W-Would you scrub my back...and b-between my legs...? I'm having a hard time scrubbing on those places..." He said sheepishly.

[Apartment]

Ryan chuckles softly, looking up to the empty white ceiling before closed eyes. "I already getting used to all the sins I have committed. I do that just for fun and pleasuring my sexual needs. I you don't mind me asking, what you'll gonna do after Prowl is dead? Kill all occupants in your world?" He asked curiously.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2010

[Foyer]

Cassy giggled and wrapped her arms around both Mizuki and Minami's necks. "Cheeeese!" She smiled broadly.

[Bathroom]

"One squeaky-clean wolfy..." Prowl scrubbed Ryo's lithe back lightly with one paw, his other paw traveling up and down his slender, feminine waist, before it traveled down his back, rubbed between his butt cheeks and started groping his crotch lightly. "Grrr~ coming right up..." He let out a low, lustful growl, licking Ryo's neck. It was a new experience, grabbing another guy's crotch and cleaning around it. He was gentle with it because he knew how it felt, but he was also firm, because he knew how good it could feel.

[Apartment]

"With Prowler gone? The Zoans will ditch him as a non-violent protester, and rally with me. We'll start a war with those oppressive humans in our world, and show them who the true superior race is. I'm just... I'm just tired of not fighting back. I'm tired of standing by him... If I had never been his friend- then this would be so much easier." Chrome bared his fangs. He had a chance to kill Prowler before, but he couldn't strike a killing blow when the Zoan was helpless. He was overwhelmed by the sweetest memories he had of growing up with Prowler and becoming an older brother figure to the coyote. What elder brother could harm his little brother?

Not anymore though. Prowler had to die, and no bittersweet memories would stop him from taking his life this time.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-27-2010

[Foyer]

Mika giggles and snap a few pictures in different modes and settings to produce a different styles. She then instruct them to do a natural pose without looking to the camera, like they're chatting with each other or Minami playing with Cassy's bell.

[Bathroom]

The gentle scrubbing of Prowl's soft paws all over the naked body makes Ryo murr and moan slightly before shivering lightly. It was a strange feeling when a male like Prowl help him scrubbing his body. Once Prowl slips his paw in-between Ryo's buttcheeks and gropping his crotch, his member throbbing hard and twitching in instant as a response from that wonderful feeling. "Nnnrrhh...P-Prowley...I-It feel so good..." He moaned slightly, placing his arms closer to his chest.

[Apartment]

"I guess you one of a kind who does not like peace between two different races." Ryan sighed as hearing Chrome's planning to kill the humans in his word, slowly stood up straight and look over the window, watching the humans doing their daily activities. "I don't think all humans are bad. behind thousands or millions of humans, there always had a bad apples among them. You shouldn't kill all of them because of one human harming you." He paused for a while, watching one young woman playing with husky.

"I don't have family during my younger days, but I have few best friend and a guardian to take care of us. Out of nowhere, few humans came and kill of my friends and guardian, but I'm able to escape from them. Many years passed, I hunt and kill them just like what they did to my friends and guardian. There's a few nice humans want to adopt me but I don't want to because I have dark powers which can be used to support myself." Ryan's mindset are different with Chrome; tolerance with other races and does not plant any prejudice if one of them do a crime against anthros.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2010

[Foyer]

Cassy acted natural, chatting and swishing her tail for Minami to play with, playfully cupping Mizuki's breasts to compare sizes with her and Minami, it was fun.

[Bathroom]

"Good... looks like I'm doing it right..." Prowl smiled as he folded an arm over Ryo's front, hugging him from behind. His paw lathered the wolf's tummy and chest sensually, while his other paw washed Ryo's balls and gently began stroking his slowly hardening wolfhood. "Well look at what I got here..."

[Apartment]

"Peace? Humans are bigoted, speciest, selfish creatures who trod on the lives of whoever don't fit in." Chrome said harshly. "Zoans are a minority where I come from. Neither human or animal, we didn't have the basic human OR animal rights. No right to clothes, to food, to shelter, to safety... and we couldn't fight for ourselves, because humans had all the weapons. Things got better, and by the time I was born, a few of the humans had won us several rights. I loved humans back then..." He explained.

"I loved one human... once. She was Prowl's foster mom, and no one fought harder for our rights than she did. I respected her, and a human killed her. Her own race! Did they hate Zoans so much that they'd stoop that low!?" Chrome growled now. "No- I don't want to kill humans. I'll MAKE them accept us as their equals. Then we'll show them why they should've never stepped on us when we were down. Prowl's foster mother fought without violence, and she died. We're going to take our rights by force." He grunted. "Provided I can get home."

Chrome hated humans for the right reasons, but he did not want to get back at them. He only wanted the quickest way for things to get better for his people, so no young Zoan would have everyone he loved and cared for slaughtered like the way his loved ones were.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-27-2010

[Foyer]

Mika spot some natural actions especially when Cassy cupping Minami and Mizuki's breasts for comparison. It is good to have some funny pictures like this worth to keep. "Now, this one a little bit dirty, so I advised Mizuki to not participate. Is that okay with you, Mizu?"

The dragoness then stood up before approach closer to Mika. "Sure, that would be no problem for me. In fact, I want to keep my innocent status as you mentioned in the manga."

In instant, Minami cuddles Cassy and wiggle her butt playfully while try to pose as seducive as she can. "I wonder what the boys think if they saw a picture of us doing something like this...?" She said as staring into Cassy's eyes lovingly and trailing her index finger along the feline's lips.

[Bathroom]

Ryo didn't say anything and only nods as feeling Prowl's strong arms scrubbing sensually over his slender body. A slight pleasure striking his entore body when Prowl's paw rubbing his testicles and stroking his growing length, making him lean his butt against the male's crotch area; his uncut shaft continued to grow till it reach 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. A thick blush flushing Ryo's cheek and face as enjoying the pleasurable feelings of Prowl's paw stroking his sensitive member. "Mnnrrhh..-P-Prowley..aahh...I might get dirty...if we do this....I don't awnt others to wait for us.." He moaned softly, very low for Ray and Giro to hear.

[Apartment]

Ryan just listen to Chrome's story which in fact it's far more sad than his past. He promised Chrome to send him back to where he came from after Chrome had finished with his work. "I won't blame you from your actions if your solution makes everything even worse." He stated as continued to watch a women cuddling her exhausted husky, and it makes him think.

"What IF Prowl and the other anthros have limited powers and abilities which they normally got?" The dragon looking to Chrome. "For example I can fly as long as 1 day straight, but only able to fly 4 hours in this world. Think about it, you actually can defeat Prowl face-to-face."