Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-19-2010

[Bathroom]

Cassy purred contently as the hybrid lathered the short, soft fur on her back, leaning back against Minami's scrubbing paws.

[Foyer]

"You think there'll be other girls there checking us out, Ryo?" Prowl asked, wagging his tail lightly from the nuzzle and the lick.

[On the Street]

They walked for some time while Chrome looked around for a good sniping place. He spots an apartment from a large building with a good view of the convention, and stopped. "Hey Ryan. That apartment way up there, on the 57th floor? Do you have any spells or what ever it is you do that can knock everyone in there out?" He asked.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-19-2010

[Bathroom]

After lathering Cassy's back, Minami brought the soap and suds-covered paws to the front, began to scrub starting from Cassy's shoulders, belly and then cupping both of her soft furry 'buns'.

In the meantime, Mika had done scrubbing Mizuki and handing the soap so the dragon can help her creator to scrub her back.

[Foyer]

"Hmmm..I don't think so..." Ryo thought for a while, his shoulder still pressed against Prowl's. "I'm very loyal to someone I really love to, and that's how Mika creates me."

[On the Street]

Meanwhile, Ryan observe the surrounding area from the convention building and then look to the direction where Chrome pointed to. The sniping place is perfect since it facing the exit pathway of the convention hall. The dragon stare on the 57th floor apartment and scan any living person existed. "Since the buildings looks about less than year old, no one occupied the apartment on that floor. So yeah, we clear." Ryan give a thumbs up to Chrome. "Shall we go up?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-20-2010

[Bathroom]

Cassy purred, blushing softly from Minami's paws as her own reached back behind her and lathered Minami's thighs.

[Foyer]

"Oh yeah, loyalty." Prowl smiled. "-That's not gonna stop girls from gawking at you though, huh?"

"What does gawking mean?" Giro asked Ray.

"Kind of like... staring. In amazement. Or disbelief. Or desire." Ray explained cheerfully, and the large wolf simply nodded.

[On the street]

"Let's." Chrome nodded, and bent his knees, leaping up several meters into the air before he used intense flame to propel himself up like a jet, climbing in through the apartment window. It was empty, just as Ryan had scanned. Everything looked white, the carpets, the walls, everything. There were already curtains though, plain white ones to prevent the sun from bleaching the tiles. This was a good spot to snipe.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-20-2010

[Bathroom]

The hybrid gently nuzzle the feline's cheek softly and murr as Cassy lathering her thighs. Once she had done, Minami handing the soap to Cassy and went in front of the other female; showing off her frint body to Cassy. "Make sure you clean every inch of it..." She grinned.

Mizuki began scrubbing Mika's back and front while the creator washing her long hair with hair shampoo.

[Foyer]

"I won't mind other males or females staring or touching me, but there's a limit of where they should not do or touch on certain areas." Ryo stated softly as laying his head on Prown's shoulder, murring contently.

[Apartment]

Ryan then jumped high on one balcony before leaping on the other until he arrives on the 57th floor. Climbing like this will reduce the usage of energy to make his wings appeared, and the time to lift in the air. He went into the apartment window, scanning the area of the convention hall. "Looks perfect to me. I hope your sniper scope can see clearly from here." He said.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2010

[Bathroom]

"Oh you know I will~" Cassy giggled, and started slowly and sensually cleaning Minami, her paws rubbing and lathering her body inch by inch. Her fur felt so nice, even when wet...

[Foyer]

Prowl smiled and nuzzled the top of Ryo's head. "Can I touch those certain areas?" He asked playfully.

[Apartment]

"It can. This is great." Chrome agreed. "Great view, hard to spot, we can wait here till the target arrives."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2010

[Bathroom]

The hybrid murrs in low tone and wag her dragon tail happily once the feline scrubbing her perfect-figure body, lathering it with a suds. She couldn't help but brought her index finger and press one of Cassy's wet nipples.

[Foyer]

The wolf blushed and poking his tongue out cutely. "You have my permission to touch it, but you also allow me to touch yours as well..." He said as putting two fingers and crawl like a miniature people waking on Prowl's lap.

[Apartment]

"Our plan will be executed after the convention, so we'll be here for a whole day long. I let them to enjoy their fun tine, and in addition, it's not fun to end our job in short time." Ryan grinned. "It's good to rob the happiness away from them..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-22-2010

[Bathroom]

Cassy let out a soft moan and a blush as her nipple stiffened from the hybrid's touch. Her own paws cupped Minami's cute butt, then moved up her body slowly until she was lathering her breasts with sensual, circular motions.

[Foyer]

"Oh you have more than my permission, wolf-dude..." Prowl spread his thigh a little as Ryo walked his fingers on his lap. "I encourage it..."

[Apartment]

"Fair enough..." Chrome sighed, and placed the rifle on the floor, sliding his back down the wall and leaning against it as he sat on the floor. It was a hot day today, and the glare from the sun would help provide him cover. He was glad that the apartment was so cool.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-22-2010

[Bathroom]

Minai kept on poking Cassy's perky nipple and circle her index finger around it, murring as the feline lathering her firm butt and on her chest. "I'm sorry, cutie. I can't help on those cute titties..." She teased.

[Foyer]

"T-Thank you..." Ryo twitch ears slightly and nuzzle the male's muzzle as heard Prowl's response before place his paw on the male's thigh. His own genital tickling a little until it create a slight big bulge under his tight boxer. He wanted to touch and grope Prowl's privates, but he let it aside for a while until they going for a shower.

[Apartment]

The dragon walk around inside the empty apartment and observe the unit while waiting for Prowl and his friend to appear so he can discuss a plan with Chrome.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-23-2010

[Bathroom]

"Mrr... me neither, sexy~" Cassy smiled and nuzzled the wet fur on Minami's neck. "You're so exotic and sweet!" She said, squeezing the other girl's breasts playfully. "Aww... almost done. I'm almost disappointed~!"

[Foyer]

The spot on Prowl's thigh that Ryo placed his paw on tingled slightly from his touch. Ryo had such a delicate touch, kind of feminine, but that only made Prowl like him more. He slid his hand onto Ryo's front and rubbed his belly softly, noticing the bulge on his tight boxers. It made him smile. "Heh... yeah... We'll save it for the shower, pretty boy." He licked Ryo's cheek.

[Apartment]

Chrome was bored already. He didn't like waiting, but he was good at it. He played with his zippo lighter for a while, flipping it open, igniting it, then shutting it again, snuffing the flame out. He pretended the flame was Prowler's life, and each time he killed it, he brought it back to do it all over again, because what the coyote did to him was worth more than just one death... He now regretted only being able to kill someone once.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-23-2010

[Bathroom]

In the meantime, Mika and Mizuki already done and drying off their body as looking to Minami and Cassy. "Get it done, you guys. Our males need to use the bathroom." Mika giggles.

Minami murr softly from the nuzzle on her wet furry neck and squeezes of their breasts against each other. "Thank you, cutie." She kiss Cassy's cheek as hearing Mika's voice. "Yes, ma-am. No worries, we'll do this every single day." Minami said as went under the shower together with Cassy, washing off all the suds and turned off the shower after a while; grabbing the towels, giving one to Cassy and dried off her own body. She pull Cassy softly towards Mika and Mizuki, and all of them stepping out from the bathroom.

[Foyer]

"Hehe..." A soft tingle striking his nerves as Prowl's paw caressing his white belly, making his fluffy tail wags happily as well as his bulge become slightly bigger and prominent. He had never felt other male's and female's soft paws caressing his silky furry body until now, and Prowl's touch was so gentle and calm.

Mika and Mizuki popped out from the corner with their body wrapping with towels; They looks refreshing and Mizuki's smooth body looks very shiny under the morning sunlight that beams through the glass door. "It's your turn now, our cutie males." Mika asid.

[Apartment]

Ryan return back to Chrome and saw the male playing with the lighter, knowing what he currently think of. The dragon take a seat besides and lean his shoulder against Chrome's. "You really hate that coyote so much even one kill is not enough."