Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-16-2010

[Foyer]

"Alright guys, dig in!" Ray chuckled at his companions. They must be hungry by now! He still couldn't believe his luck, how he met his online friend, how he got to meet his characters, and after a few minutes, they'd all be at the convention, having a good time. He suddenly felt a little sad. What would happen afterward? Would it be goodbye? He smiled at Mika cheerfully. That thought wouldn't prevent him from enjoying their time together.

Prowl playfully wiped some whipped cream on Ryo's nose. "Whoops." He snickered, and wiped it off with a lick of his tongue. "There we go, all clean."

Giro sat next to Mizuki as he ate, trying to familiarize himself with some of the new tastes, and Cassy had her arm around Minami as she ate, purring happily.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Are you kidding? I love meat." Chrome grinned as he munched through some of the chewy, flame-roasted squid. "Its my first time eating seafood though. Nice catch, Ryan."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-16-2010

OOC : It's hard to add reply especially when the RP being left for long time. XD

IC :
[Foyer]

Mika, Minami, Mizuki and Ryo indulge their morning breakfast politely while sitting besides their partners and couples. It's more like a family reunion in Mika's eyes, especially the last day sitting together on the couch with her parents.

The cream-colored wolf blinks as Prowl's finger wiping the cream on his nose and then blushed deeply from the soft lick. Even he had such a wonderful light with Cassy, but still he need some time to cure his shyness. "T-Thank you...I'm sure you do that on purpose..."

Mizuki in the meantime helping and sometimes feeding Giro like what the couples should do, and she felt happy to do so. Minami murred contently from the taste and the warmness of Cassy's arm wrapping around her.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Heh, I thought you did't like it." Ryan giggles cutely while watching Chrome eating the catch. He had many plans in the head to help Chrome to get revenge on Prowl, only waiting for a suitable time to execute it.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-16-2010

OOC: XD I know!

IC:

[Foyer]

"Did I now?" Prowl asked, winking at the effeminate wolf.

Cassy started purring softly as she pressed warmly against Minami's side, quite content to be with the hybrid girl.

Taking note of what Mizuki did so he could be less conspicuous in this world, Giro occasionally fed her back. It was an enjoyable experience, actually. He had never fed anyone, or been fed by anyone, and he was feeling a tad more affectionate than usual.

Ray took note of how his characters were developing during their time in the real world. The once exclusively straight Prowler now seemed quite fond of another male, Ryo. Cassy, who didn't like commitments was now quite attached to Minami, and Giro, who had never had the chance to know love seems to be grasping the basics of the emotion with the ever-caring Mizuki. He was pleased.

"So who's going to use the toilet first?" The teenager asked Mika as he ate his waffles. "Or do we all go at once by gender? First all the girls, then all the guys? It could save us some time."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"That was delicious." Chrome licked his muzzle contently. "You're one heck of a fisher there, Ryan." He complimented his companion and stretched, checking the watch he found in the lighthouse. "Thirty minutes before we move out. Anything you wanna say before we leave?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-16-2010

[Foyer]

Ryo lick his own lips after finish eating the breakfast, blushing even more from Prowl's statement. He lean closer and lick the coyote's cheek, very near to the lips. "Yeah..."

"Heh, you love to snuggle on me, don't 'cha?" Minami giggles and nuzzling the feline's furry neck lovingly as she also finish eating.

Without hesitant, Mizuki happily munch the food that Giro fed to her despite herself blushing softly. It is good to see Giro easily adapt new things in short time.

Mika wave and caressing her long hair after she finish eating while looking to Ray. "It's much better to go all at once by gender. I'm sure some of us not yet feel comfortable seeing opposition gender naked, especially Mizuki, Giro and you." She giggles while gathering all the females to the room.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"It's pretty easy catch thanks to my tentacles." The dragon said with a grin as slowly stood up and went behind the timber wolf and wrap his soft smooth arms over the shoulder, nuzzling Chrome's furry cheek. "Mnrr...Nothing else, cutie." He said softly, seeming like he enjoy do these kind of things with Chrome.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-17-2010

[Foyer]

"Right behind you, Mika!" Cassy giggled, her arm still around Minami as they went with her. Giro nodded at Mizuki and gave her a soft smile that said I'll be waiting.

"Aww... shame on me then." Prowl grinned and stroked one of Ryo's ears sensually.

"Alright guys!" Ray said to the males as Mika took the girls with her. "Any idea what you're gonna do at the convention?" He asked, checking to see if his characters remembered their roles.

"Look fierce and and unsociable, because that's how I am in your light novels, but pose for pictures with fans if asked." Giro repeated what Ray had taught him the night before, while taking 'scandalous' photos of him, Prowl and Cassy.

"Be generally friendly and sexy. And... try to avoid sex." Prowl counted on his fingers. "-Unless there's a lot of money involved. But I don't really want to. I can try and be sexy for ya, but... what do I do? Just sit there and smirk?"

"Exactly." Ray replied.

"Oh. Can I look sexy with Ryo and the girls?" Prowl asked, pulling Ryo close with one arm around his shoulder fondly, licking his cheek.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I see." Chrome said quietly, then cleared his throat and got up, feeling a little awkward. He missed being hugged liked that, but he couldn't go soft now that he was so close to revenge. "We'd better prepare then."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-17-2010

[Foyer]

The hybrid smiles happily and cuddles the feline like sisters, gently nuzzle one of Cassy's ears. "Mnn...I can't wat to scrub those sexy body of yours." She teased. Mizuki wave her claw to Giro and smiled to him as she intrepret his thoughts, and walking towards the room. Once they're in, Mizuki shut and lock the door behind her to give some privacy for the girls to strip off their clothes.

Ryo couldn't help but murring and twitching ear while leaning his shoulder against Prowl's. "No worries, Prowley...I'm kinda loves it..." He stated and hearing what they should do during the convention. For Ryo, he just being himself like in Mika's manga which didn't show any changes since the time he appear in this world.

Just before the feminine male wolf speak up, Mika open the door and walks out with a towel wrapping around her body, and so do Minami and Mizuki. The females especially Mizuki haven't show their body in this condition to the opposite genders. "You can do so, Prowley. I'm sure other girls and Ryo doesn't mind about it." Mika teased while Ryo blush even more when Prowl's tongue licking his cheek and nodded, agreeing to Mika.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan unwrap his arms and lead Chrome to the cave entrance. "I won't mind waiting for them, because the girls were taking a bath first before the boys." He said as getting the info from his senses even from far. "Right now, we observe the convention area and get a perfect spot for you to get a shot on Prowl."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-17-2010

[Foyer]

"I can't wait to clean all your hard to reach spaces~" Cassy replied, giggling as she hugged her friend.

"That's great!" Prowl laughed, then whistled as the girls walked by in towels. "Looking good!"

Giro modestly averted his eyes, though he did smile at Mizuki again as she passed by.

"Think we can get our booths closer together?" The coyote asked Ray and Ryo as he checked out the booth arrangements on a piece of paper. "I wanna be close to Mika's group. Don't you?" He looked at Giro.

"I would like to." The wolf replied.

"I'm sure we can have that arranged. I mean, we're back to back, so it shouldn't be too hard to make it side by side instead." Ray replied.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Alright." Chrome picked up the fifty caliber sniper rifle and slung it over his shoulder. "Let's go now, we'll just wait for them till they get there. I'm confident you can sense them coming."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-17-2010

[Bathroom]

Minami spank Cassy's but teasingly just to give Prowl and Ray a good tease view, but surely it won't give any effect on Giro because of his loyalty to Mizuki.

"Okay, let's get this finish quick so we can go the convention earlier." Mika said as open the bathroom door for other girls to step in. Minami unwrap the towel and hang it on the metal bar nearby, reveal her delicious-looking naked body. Mizuki and Mika do the same, setting up the water temperature for the shower.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Once we're there, we can discuss a few possible plans." Ryan smiled as jumped out and a pair of his dark gray wings appeared before flying up to the sky, and landed on the solid soil above his hidden place, waiting for Chrome to go up.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-18-2010

[Batroom]

Cassy squealed playfully as Minami spanked her and nodded at Mika. "Okay Miki!"

Ray and Prowl stared for a moment, before Prowl grunted. "Tease." He leaned against Ryo, chuckling. "At least Ryo here's straightforward. Huh, Ryo?"

[With Ryan]

"Right." Was all Chrome said as he jumped out of the hideout's opening, suddenly propelled forward by a burst of flames from his feet, similar to jet thrusters. He touched down next to Ryan, and started heating the air around them, refracting the light with hot air, making them invisible from people.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-18-2010

[Bathroom]

Mika take the shower head and wet all the girls including herself properly before they take a scrubbing partner; Mika will pick Mizuki while Minami pick Cassy.

With soap on Mika and Minami, they gently scrub their partners delicately. But it'll not happen on Minami. Her big wet paws sensually scrubbing and lathering Cassy's back, murring contently on the feline's ears.

"Y-yeah..." Ryo smiled and also blush from the teasing that Minami had given to the males. "She loves to tease males and even females, but of course there's a limit." He nuzzles the coyote's cheek before licking on the chin.

[On the Street]

Ryan normally walks around with no problem since people knowing there's someone wearing a suit similar to his appearance. He could feel the heat around him and his dark power slowly make his skin comfortable with the heat. The dragon began walking towards the convention hall which is about fifteen-minute trip from his hideout.