Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-24-2009

[Room 2]

“Yeah, you're right,” Cassy agreed, patting his crotch. "The others are probably waiting. Heehee, we can try this again some other time, right?" She asked, getting off the bed and stretching.

[Foyer]

Prowl stuck his tongue out a little. "Ray touched my junk? Eh..." The coyote said. Ray? Yeah, he wasn't fond of his creator enough without being fondled by him, but since Mika and Minami ended up doing it too, he wasn't too bothered. He'd probably sleep with anyone if Minami or Mika asked him to, he was just so eager to please. "Rawr, okay!" Prowl chuckled from the hybrid's teasing, growling playfully. "Hehe... looks like Mika's got a deviant in her too! That's hot." He winked at Mika, stroking Minami's tail lightly.

”H-huh?" Ray opened his eyes groggily, having been awakened from about 25 minutes of sleep. "Wazzapening-"

Giro listened to Mizuki's sad tale, sympathizing with the the dragoness. She sounded like many of the victims of war from his home world, but unlike the many stories he's heard of, Mizuki's filled his soul with woe. He recalled all the little girls who probably ended up like Mizuki, either by his sword when he was a minion of evil, or by not being able to save them in time when he had switched to the side of good. "I understand..." The wolf whispered as he wrapped her arms around her in a comforting embrace, like the way she taught him to earlier, about comforting little girls. "I never knew my parents, I never had any. The closest I had to a family was Juno, my technical brother, and the sorceress, who created both of us at the same time. Neither of them cared about loneliness... and so for a while, neither did I."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Roger that, you pervert." Chrome mumbled, still groggy from his half-sleeping, half-awake state. "We'll move out in an hour."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-24-2009

[Room 2]

"Mnnrr..No problem, Cassy...It's a promise.." Ryo getting off the bed before correcting his big t-shirt and comb his long black hair, slowly went to the door and opens it. "Ladies first..."

[Foyer]

"Well, he did touch your junk just a little bit, and also tasting your pre." Minami giggles and murrs once Prowl's soft paw caressing her smooth tail. "I believe Mika and Ray being curious since this is their first time meeting with furries. That's why they want to explore yours and our body. In the other hand, Mika loves male/male and male/2 females scene, and I presume Mika loves your pre and your strong yet cute manhood." She lays beside the coyote with her tail snaking between her beautiful furry legs before swishing happily, exposed her sexy black frilly panties.

Mika spotted Prowl winked at her, and she replied with a wide grin before Ray wakes up, giggles. "Oh...Good morning, Ray." She greeted, quickly pull her hand from his boxer shorts.

Mizuki slowly feel calm in Giro's warm embrace, it's like her father embrace her on the day before he go to war and promised to return safely. "Everyone wished not to be lonely...Everyone whished to be someone they care..." She said softly, gently caress Giro's strong arms. "In fact...this is what I wished for...to be with someone I love and cared...which is you, Giro... I also won't forget others since we're become a one big family..." the dragoness added.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Heh...I prefer cute male, like you." Ryan grin slightly. "I'm off to swim and having breakfast. Let me know if you want some seafood fresh from the ocean." With that, he jumped off with his wings appeared and spread widely, before ascent and dive straight into the ocean.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-13-2009

OOC: Sorry for the long wait! Gomenasai! T^T

IC:

[Room 2]

Giggling, Cassy went out of the room, her tail coiling around his wrist as she went out and into the foyer.

[Foyer]

"Strong yet cute, huh?" Prowl looked down at his boxers. "Well I'd be happy to help with the guy/girl/girl, and maybe the guy/guy sometime. -Maybe if it was Ryo." He called at the wolf playfully as Cassy and Ryo came from their room.

"Oh- hey- good morning..." Ray rubbed his eyes lightly. "Look! I finished everything, Mika!" He grinned weakly, gesturing at all the boxes of calendars, mugs, and copies of his light novels as well as DVDs and picture albums of all the things he got on camera last night. There were so many boxes that he'd need his uncle's help to have them shipped to the furry-con. "And I called last night, and reserved us a pair of pretty big booths in the middle! Isn't that great, Mika?" He smiled, noticed he had an arousal, and covered himself up embarrassedly. He suddenly recalled the dream he had with him and Mika as furries... it was so arousing. It could've inspired a whole new series of light novels!

Giro combed some of her hair away from her face with a thumb and rubbed her cheek gently. "Then from now on, I'll devote myself to you, Mizuki." He swore. "On my Pride of the Wolborg, I will be your sword and shield against the overwhelming odds of loneliness." He vowed to her, taking the sincerity of her heart and words as a sign of trust. He trusted her back completely. It was the closest thing to love as he could get back then. Now he was much capable of more. Was this love he was feeling right now? Did his brother not tell him how emotions like love was a weakness? He knew better now... only his brother would think love was a weakness.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome nodded, and listened to Ryan as he dove into the water. The dragon wasn't so bad... maybe he should be a little more open with him. He was trying to help after all... but it was just too hard to trust anyone after what had happened to him. Prowler, his one true friend, had betrayed him, caused his family to be taken and executed, and him to go to prison for several years. He hated Prowler now, he hated him so much that the coyote could feel the wolf when he was near. If he couldn't trust his best friend, then how could he trust someone he just met, even though he wanted to?

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 09-13-2009

OOC: No need to apologize. I know you’re busy with school and other stuffs. XD

IC:

[Foyer]

“Heh…Speaking of the devil, Ryo is behind you, Prowley.” Minami giggles. “How’s you night sleep, Ryo? Doing anything ‘spectacular’?” She teased.

Ryo blushed, gently wraps his furry arms on Prowl’s shoulders, nuzzling his cheek. “N-Nothing…Just a normal sleep…”

“Don’t take that seriously…I’m just teasing ya.” The halfbreed smiles as giving an extra space for Cassy to sit besides her.

“Wow. I am impressed with your energy, capable of doing all those stuffs in one night. Mika said as looking at the pile of boxes filled with merchandise to be sold in furry con. “Oh, thank you so much, Ray. I totally forgot to make a booth reservation. If not, I might end up taking a small booth near the wall.” Mika sweatdropped, notices Ray’s hands covering his arousal which she stimulated in purpose. “Sorry to disturb your ‘sexy’ dream, but I need your order for breakfast so Prowl can make a call for room service.”

“Thank you, my beloved warrior…” Mizuki said near whisper as she could feel his feelings slowly pierce and fill the empty space in her heart. She looked up and stares deeply yet lovingly into his yellow eyes, grasping one of his big paws softly. “I vowed that I will do the same thing as you did to me, Giro…even in the situation that might risk myself to danger…” She smiled sincerely.

[Ryan's Hideout - Ocean]

The male dragon dive deeper into the ocean, his tail waving left to right like a fish, watching the sea creatures swim freely near the coral reefs. He had never befriend with other anthro too close other than Chrome from the time he accidentally appeared in this world. He’s quite playful and loves to rape other anthros for his personal satisfaction and fun, which is different from the time his parents still alive; shy and loves to cling with his mother. Of course, that time he was a small kid. Now, he’s very happy with his life after meet Chrome.

Ryan stopped and unleash his tentacles, capturing a squid and fish before paralyze them. Then, he swim back to the surface and began enjoying his meal slowly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-14-2009

[Foyer]

"Well you two looked like you got a good sleep. Is that a boner there, Ryo?" Prowl asked playfully, indicating the erection Ryo got when Cassy played with him, cocking an ear as Ryo nuzzled his cheek. "Welllll, good morning to you too!"

Cassy hopped over the sofa and sat beside Minami, cuddling against her and purring. "Mmm, it was around 2AM when I joined Ryo. You wouldn't believe the heat Mr. Knight over there's packing! He didn't use it much either!" The cat said, gesturing at Giro, feeling a little giddy at how sweet the dragoness and the gray wolf looked together.

Ray laughed weakly, rubbing the back of his head. "Energy- nah- I'm exhausted." He yawned, stretching, blushing just a little bit. "I also got some fur suits for them to wear! That way, no one will know they're real just yet!" He said, gesturing at a few boxes. He blushed a little more as Mika mentioned the dream. She noticed! "Oh, hehe... its okay. Can I have some bacon, Prowl?"

"I ordered you waffles." Prowl replied casually.

"Oh, that's okay then."

"I also ordered you milk. You need it to grow taller."

"H-hey!"

"I apologize for coming in so early in the morning." Giro said. "I hope I didn't wake you. I had to help clean the foyer after partaking in some scandalous... images." He looked a little uncomfortable. "Some of which were moving. I was told many would be training their vision on me. Is that normal here?" He asked her curiously.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Sighing, Chrome stood up, stretching. It was time to warm up a little. He exhaled a few plumes of flames, and started practicing his fighting katas (forms), making quick and heavy jabs, visualizing Prowler sparring with him. Even from memory, Prowl seemed to be beating him. He bared his fangs and fought back wilder.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 09-14-2009

[Foyer]

Ryo blushed as Prowl mention about his small bulge on his boxer. "I-I can't helped it...Cassy's a teaser..." He murmured before licking the coyote's cheek. "In fact...I have a dream that...I'm in between of you and Cassy..." He blushed more, referring to his threesome dream where Prowl pounding his tight butthole while Ryo himself humping Cassy's lovehole.

Minami cuddles the cat back, nuzzling and licking her cheek playfully. "I'm sure your prince really blows hard last night, during the massage..." She giggles. "Prowl's white cream not quite bad, but I won't blow him just yet..." She whispers, licking her own lips lustfully.

"No, really. I'm unable to stand sooo late to finish everything and wake up few hours after that." Mika said, laying her body besides him. "Fur suits, huh? Since I didn't order the custom fur suits, I have to show the fans the real thing so they can take pictures and some sorts." She added, noticing Ray blush more once she mention about his dream, grinning. "I believe we're doing 'something' in your dream...Am I right..?"

"That's okay, Giro...In fact, it's my habit to wake up early..." Mizuki stated, caressing his ears and petting his head gently before blushing from Giro's statement. "I unable to say it..but what I know...your scandalous images will become their fantasy to....uhm...'satisfy' themselves..." She blushed and smiled, trying to get rid of the vision of Giro in naked or other seductive images.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Once done eating, Ryan took another dive and grab a few fish and squids for Chrome to eat. He swim back to the surface in high speed before appeared and his wings appeared, flapping hard and flew back to hid hideout. On the sky, he can see Chrome warming up like he's fighting with Prowl. The dragon descend and landed on the cave entrance. "I brought you some seafood. You want...?" He asked softly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-15-2009

[Foyer]

"A teaser, huh?" Prowl smirked at Cassy, who stuck her tongue out at him. He chuckled as the wolf licked his cheek. He sure was affectionate. "Really now? That's not a bad idea there, Ryo. Heh, I bet Cas over there'd love it."

"Mmmnn!" Cassy stuck her tongue out at him again, cuddling Minami some more, nibbling on the hybrid's neck lightly. "Yeah, I got some- no- I got a LOT of it last night. We couldn't really swallow it all, there was too much! It was soooo weird! We had to dump most of it in a bucket, then down the bathtub!" The cat laughed.

"Oh, the fur suits are only there so they can get to our booth without getting mobbed." Ray laughed. "O-oh, uhm..." The teenager blushed harder. He was caught! "Yeah..." He admitted embarrassedly.

"I'm not sure I want that..." Giro stated. "After today, my body is yours and yours alone. Its not my nature to exhibit myself in such an unchaste manner."

[Ryan's Hideout]

The mental image of Prowl dispersed, and Chrome stopped fighting. He panted softly as Ryan spoke to him. "Thanks." Was all he said, though his stomach betrayed his stoic demeanor by grumbling loudly. "...Sorry."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 09-26-2009

[Foyer]

"I believe Cassy loves it much as I enjoyed in my dream...." Ryo blushed even more while his soft paws caressing Prowl's naked chest." The time decides everything...either we 'sandwich' each other or not..."

"He sure store such a huge content of white cream just for you and Prowl..."Minami murrs from the lick on her neck, slowly place one of her legs on Cassy's till the cat's furry leg rubbing against hybrid's black silk panties. I bet Prowl can beat Ryo in terms of boner size. and equal in amount of cream squirted out. Hehe.."

"Mika blushed sheepishly, cuddling Ray's skinny body. "Actually...I'm altering your dream...and teasing your...manhood..." She finally said it. Normally she kept quiet to give a sort of element of surprise, but now, her feelings on Ray has emerged.

Mizuki smiled, kissed Giro's muzzle. "There's something I want to give..." She kneels to grab a gold-colored rings on her left ankle, strip it off and gently took Giro's left arm before locks the ring on the wrist. Slowly, the color shifts to pure silver. "This ring is a sign that...you're the only male I fell in love and live with you forever..." She said. "In addition, this ring will stripped off and vanish in thin air if it sense that you have a same feeling and making love with other female other than myself...But the ring will stay in your wrist even though you have a same feeling and making love with other males..." It was a strange set of rules to avoid divorce and jealousy that might destroy someone's life.

After a while, there's a knock on the door, notifying that the hotel staffs had brought the breakfast ordered.

[Ryan's Hideout]

The naked dragon smiled, petting Chrome's head and plant a kiss on his muzzle. "Not a problem, my friend...I know you're having a hard time to eat a proper food and have to eat beans..." He smiled as took the towel that hangs on the wall and dries his body. Even though Ryan met Chrome just for a while, but their friendship is like since childhood. He's quite caring and willing to sacrifice his life just to save Chrome.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-08-2009

[Foyer]

Prowl laughed lightly. "Okay... lets stop talking about this- I'm gettin' a little hard here."

"Oh you know... all four of us at the same time sounds reaaally fun!" Cassy giggled, purring cutely as she rubbed her thighs against the hybrid's.

"O-oh..." Ray blushed lightly. "Really? Oh wow..." He smiled embarrassedly, though his hands rubbed the small of her back lightly. "Well you sure were something in that dream!"

Giro still wasn't used to affectionate gestures like hugs and kisses, but he had already accepted the fact that he actually liked them. He watched her face as she fastened the trinket around his wrist, then examined it. No one had ever given him anything like that before. Was it those tokens of love? Did he really deserve it? "Other males...? What a strange... condition." He said softly, holding the silver bracelet against his chest and closing his eyes, swearing a silent oath on it that he would not betray nor harm her. Was this really something he could accept? Could he afford to be loved? To love someone and keep her to his heart?

Love was a complicated thing to him. He didn't even know how it felt, but right now, he felt warm and content, like he had something he had been looking for all his life. "Nevertheless. I understand this is only because I have yet to earn your trust. I will do what it takes to earn it..." The wolf spoke, and reached into one of the pouches hanging on the belts that kept his shoulder armor on, and produced a simple copper ring. "...This was... given to me a by child who thought I was a hero. She told me it would keep me safe. Though I don't believe in things like that, I carry it everywhere I go. Call it... sentimentality. I want you to have it." He said softly, and slipped it on her finger. "I hope it keeps you safe when neither of us are able to keep ourselves from harm." He smiled at her. "It never really fit any of my fingers anyway." He raised a large paw, indicating his thick, powerful digits tipped with sharp black claws.

"I'll get it!" Ray got up, playfully tickling Mika before he ran over to the door and answered it as a bellhop wheeled their food in.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome grinned weakly. "What? I like beans." He said, checking out what Ryan had caught. He wasn't used to eating seafood, but he wasn't picky.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 10-08-2009

[Foyer]

Ryo blushed, realize his privates also start to hard under his tight boxer. "O-Oops, sorry...Maybe we should talk about it at some other time..." The wolf then take a seat besides Prowl, snuggle against him.

"Heh...I know you will come up with that, you naughty cat." Minami grinned while murring from the gentle rubbing on her thights, her soft paw caressing Cassy's ear while licking and soft-biting her another ear.

Mika murred softly. "Thank you, Ray... I'm look alike Mizuki in your dream, but I don't have orange stripes. Just plain green and white color on certain parts of my body." She said. "And I won't mind if you want to create another novel based on your alternate dream."

"I know it's strange...but Minami and I already adapt such rules, and everyone in our world live peacefully..." Mizuki said and surprised a little as Giro slip the copper ring which is unbelivably fit on her finger. As Giro explain the history of the ring, she might thought this ring is destined to be with her after she explained Giro about love as used a little girl in the middle of chaos as reference.

Mizuki gently grab Giro's paw with silver ring on his wrist and place it on her chest near her neck. "I swear with my heart and soul...I'll protect you and myself from danger, and being together forever till death do us apart..." Then, she kiss the silver trinket and Giro's big upper paw, smiled. "Thank you, Giro...I promise to keep my oath as well as taking care of this ring..."

"Such a teaser.." Mika said while blush slightly before stood up. "Okay, everyone...Breakfast is here. After this, we take a shower and straight away to the convention."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I know that, but at least you should try eat other stuff, like meat." The dragon giggles while wearing a pair of dark gray jeans which is torn at the bottom left. "It's kinda weird a wolf like you dislikes meat, unless you're vegetarian." Ryan said as take a seat at the edge of the bed. "In fact, we'll be outside for whole day long so you need good food to stay active."