Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-16-2009

[Room 2]

Cassy purred softly and rubbed his furry chest lightly, then caressed his slender waists, admiring his lithe, feminine body. She blushes slightly as the tip of Ryo's cock poked out of his boxer's waistband, and giggled cutely. She gently pulled on the front of his boxer and moved it down to expose his large cock, murring, she strokes it gently like it was a friendly shoulder-rub.

[Foyer]

"Mornin' Mik!" The coyote greeted the girl as she came out. "Five french toasts, right, the omelet looks good too, mm. Pancakes, I haven't had those in forever. I'll order some for Cas, cuz she's got a sweet tooth, so that's five french toasts, an omelet, two orders of pancakes with maple syrup and a blueberry muffin, also for Cassy." Prowl recited from memory. "Yeah, they've got coffee, chocolate milk, regular milk, juice, protein shakes... yo Giro." He greeted the wolf, who came out of room one, looking wide awake.

"Good morning, Mizuki, Minami, Mika and Prowler." Giro greeted them warmly, rotating his shoulder so his joints popped loudly.

Prowl didn't look at the wolf because it was awkward. Ray had managed to find a loophole in Giro's curses, and he even managed to talk the wolf into participating in what Prowl could only describe as hardcore foreplay. It was awkward for Prowl to see Giro after that, because unlike Ryo, Giro was not at all feminine, and it had felt very strange to perform teasing foreplay acts in the camera with him. "Do you want breakfast, Gir? I'll order you some bacon."

"Thank you." Giro replied dully, looking out the window again.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"You're up." Chrome murmured gruffly, his eyes still closed. He hadn't slept at all, and instead, he rested his eyes by keeping them closed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-16-2009

[Room 2]

A short thrill feeling run through his nerves, making him shivers a little bit and letting out quite a loud murr and moan. He loves being caressed just like other species in canine and feline family, especially when the caress comes from someone he love.

Ryo’s tongue hanging out slightly, his tail wagging excitedly as Cassy caress his feminine body, and even more excited as her soft paw rubbing his still growing-hard cock. “Mnnrrhh…C-Casssyy….” He murmured cutely in fake sleep, a blush crossed his cheek while his cock twitching hard until the pink tip is completely exposed.

[Foyer]

Mika, Minami and Mizuki greets Giro at the same time by bowing their head and warm morning smile. “Ah sweet…Original watermelon juice for Mika, chocolate milk for me and Mizuki, and regular milk for Ryo. Anything you need to change in the order, you guys?” Minami asked, looking to Mika and Mizuki.

“I guess that would do. I don’t know when the last time I had fresh fruit juice.” Mika giggles.

Mizuki nodded. “Yes, proceed with the order, Minami...” With that, she approaches Giro and standing beside him with her shoulder touches his. “Have a good sleep last night, Giro…?”

[Ryan's Hideout]

”Heh...I miss my chance to tease you…” Ryan thought to himself as stretch his arms. “I guess you didn’t had good sleep last night. Feeling of something bad will happen today…?” The dragon asked, the morning sunlight lightens the cave.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-17-2009

[Room 2]

Cassy smiled at Ryo and kissed his nose. She played with his foreskin a little with one of her paws, while her other paw gently caressed, pet and stroked his body, occasionally going down to play with his balls and rub his length before stroking his waists, chest, neck and belly again. "Good boy Ryo..." She giggled softly, scratching behind his ears.

[Foyer]

"Gotcha, one watermelon juice, two chocolate milks and one milk. I'll have coffee." Prowl listed it down, "Gir?"

"I'll have milk, thanks." The wolf replied.

"Righto big bad." Prowl said, and looked at Ray. "Should I wake him?"

"I slept well Mizuki, that was the most comfortable floor I've ever slept on." The wolf told the dragoness. "Did you sleep well?"

[Ryan's Hideout]

"No." Chrome replied, his eyes still closed. "Nightmares. I gave up after I got two hours of sleep."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-17-2009

[Room 2]

"Aaahhhnn...mnnrrr..." The teases and strokes, especially from the back of his ears and his privates, was so intense till it stimulates his sexual nerves, making him start breathing slightly heavy and more moans let out. His proud wood is completely grows to its full size, twitch and standing hard until a small amount of precum leaked out of his peehole. He knew he can't gets up and surprises Cassy because she probably knew he sleep fake.

Then, Ryo slowly open his crystal blue eyes and looking to Cassy with his blush still appeared on his cheek. "..Mnnrrhh...G-good morning, Cassy..." Then, he spotted Cassy's paw on his standing-hard shaft with small amount of precum on the tip before looking back to her, smiling. "...It seems you're having fun while I'm sleeping..."

[Foyer]

Mika smiled when mentioning of waking Ray up, a slight grin appeared seeming like she had a good idea. "Let me wake him up..." With that, she approach the sleeping Ray and lay besides him, before cuddles him softly. Then, she began whispering on his ears, telling a story of Ray and Mika in furry form making love in a very good detail, hoping it could manipulate his dream. Her hands gently caress his body and his crotch that separated with his boxer to add realism of the story.

Minami giggles seeing her creatur cuddling and caressing like a lover. "My goodness, Mika...You're so bold..."

"Yes, I sleep very well. But next time, you need to sleep on the bed. The floor is not comfortable at all, especially for your back." Mizuki advised, caressing Giro's messy fur on his head. "Don't be so modest..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Goodness..Your nightware really affect your mind so much..." Ryan get up from the bed in naked with his boner still standing hard before approaches Chrome and hug him from behind, tried to giving him some comfort.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-18-2009

[Room 2]

Cassy smiled at him playfully, rubbing the the precum on his peehole with her soft, pink thumbpad. "Just my way of saying good morning, Ryo!" She giggled, scratching underneath his chin with her other paw.

[Foyer]

Prowl grinned cheekily, cocking an ear as she watched Mika do stuff to his Creator. "Heyyy now, so you do have some kinda naughty side, Mik!" He snickered, not knowing that Mika tried some of his pre last night when he was asleep.

Ray had only been asleep for fifteen minutes when his body sensed some tantric physical interaction, followed by subliminal whispers of erotic fantasies. This altered his dreams of battling a giant marshmallow with him and Mika as Furries making love, causing him to blush and moan softly in his sleep.

Giro looked at Mizuki, ignoring Ray and Mika so they could go about their business with privacy, and nodded. "I suppose... but modesty is something all Wolborgs are born with. Its difficult for most to lighten those beliefs a little, and sharing a bed with a beautiful lady such as yourself without your permission is vulgar." He explained.

[Ryan's Hideout]

The wolf didn't bother to move, opting instead to preserve his strength and just grunt. "My whole life's a nightmare. I'm used to it. At least the one's in my sleep aren't real." Chrome said gruffly, yawning. "When's the convention?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-18-2009

[Room 2]

"Mnnrrhh..." Ryo arches his head a little once Cassy scratching underneath his chin. He then slowly lifts his body and gently pulls her paw from his private before licking his pre on her thumbpad, murring from mild salty-sweet taste. "I hope you didn't mind if I'm bi..." He said sheepishly, his tail swishing excitedly.

[Foyer]

"Oh, yes she is, Prowley..." Minami prod his cheek playfully. "You eventually miss the event last night when you're asleep...We're having a good naughty time together...nnrrr..." She murrs softly, nuzzling the coyote's neck before giving a soft lick on it.

Mika grin widely as continued whispering near Ray's ear with more detailed erotic fantasy. In his dream, Mika the naked green dragoness gently caressing Ray's body from his chest down to his boxer before repeats the process couple of times. She would do just like what they've done to sleepy Prowl, but she only stimulates his sexual nerves.

The dragoness grasp and rubbing Giro's big paws gently with her eyes stares on him in such a lovely smile. "Starting from today...you have my permission..." Then, she lays her head on the wolf's chest armorpads with her eyes closed.

"I was lonely back there...It feels like I'm wandering alone in pitch-black, thick silent forest without any guidance...I was hoping someone, like you to come and embrace me..." She said softly, her claws still grasping and caressing his paws. "...But it's okay...I understand your beliefs...and I'm able to keep myself cheerful even without you on my side for one night..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan sighed on Chrome's shoulder while his claws caressing the wolf's naked chest. "The convention will start at 9AM and expected to finish at 7 or 8PM..." The dragon said near whisper, wagging his tail happily. "When I was asleep...I think of another alternative of how to get rid of Prowl...but this one involves magic and might probably drain some amount of my magic which used to open a warp gate...I'm thinking of casting a magic on the bullets capable of erasing part of Prowl's memory."

From there, Ryan explained his idea; chanting a spell on the bullet, the magic will take effect in instant once it hits him and erase all Chrome's memories and scent signature out from Prowl's mind, from the time he met Prowl until the last time they meet each other. But still, the bullet leaves a deep wound on Prowl and leave him in pain for some time, just in case Prowl's friends does not have healing abilities. On good side, Chrome able to wander around without worrying of Prowl hunting him and even befriend with Prowl's friends. It also good for Prowl and his friends so they won't lose him.

"Anyway, it's your choice..." Ryan whispers as lick Chrome's furry cheek softly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-19-2009

[Room 2]

Cassy giggled and put her thumb in his muzzle, rubbing his cheek softly. "Oh I don't mind... in fact, I'm bi too, Ryo! You don't mind either, do you?" She asked, hugging him so his cock pressed against her soft, furry belly.

[Foyer]

Prowl playfully pulled Minami down on top of him, engulfing her in a big, warm hug in his strong arms. "Oh you tease..." The coyote chuckled. "Aww, did you and Mika do it together while I was asleep? I wish I was awake then, I love girl on girl!"

Ray moaned softly in his sleep, blushing deeply and smiling, his cock slowly hardening in his boxer shorts as he dreamed of Mika as a dragoness, and him as a coyote, though he was a lot skinnier and shorter than Prowl.

Giro tilted his head to the right, cocking an ear curiously. "Do you really need me that much, Mizuki?" He asked, reaching around to rub her back between her wings. "If so, then I'll accompany and guide you through your dark forest from now on."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"It sounds great. Even if he somehow manages to survive the shot, he'll forget everything about me, leaving him wide open for the next attack. You're a genius, Ry." Chrome said, the corners of his muzzle turned up in a slight grin, but not completely. He was happy about the bullet, but he couldn't really show it.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-19-2009

[Room 2]

Ryo murrs near Cassy's ears before return the hugs, his still-hard cock throbbing between their furry belly. "I don't mind, Cassy...In fact, you're the most cheerful, cute, caring, sexy and exotic female I've ever met...I'm sure others like Minami thought the same thing as I do..." Then, he staring into the feline's eyes. "Thank you for last night, Cassy...It was fun...and it's good knowing that you know a perfect spot to blows me off...I hope my cream does not taste bad..." Ryo blushes deeply.

[Foyer]

The halfbreed giggles and nuzzles Prowl's cheek and neck, wagging her dragon tail happily while her big soft paws caressing his waists. "Actually, Mika and I didn't do that. I tease a male all the way before Mika joined to taste his pre. The rest, you have to figure it out yourself." Minami is quite of secretive person. She loves to make someone guessing on certain things. "You'll see girl on girl someday, if you're thinking about Cassy and me...Hehe."

Then, one of her hand gently caressing his slowly-erected proud wood on his boxer shorts while her other hand caressing Ray's neck and chest teasingly, getting closer until her chest pressed against his side. Mika kept on whispering on his ears with more, in his dream this time, Mika caress Ray's furry body and teasing his growing cock, telling him 'I don't mind if you're short and skinny...because it's quite cute...And I'm sure you own a really big boner..Hehe..'

"Every person wants to be with someone they love, so they can share their 1001 feelings and thoughts..." The dragoness murrs softly, gently embrace the big wolf before tilting her head up. "...I believe everyone had an experience of being alone...I believe how'd you feel when you lose someone you really love..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"..But just to make sure that his friends might come after you once the first shot hits the coyote, as well as from my fake acting." Ryan stated as his claws caressing Chrome's belly and bellybutton before one of his claws accidently touch the wolf's crotch. "Since we have plenty of time...any idea what we should do...?" He whispers.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-22-2009

[Room 2]

"Of course not! You taste good!" Cassy giggled and licked the wolf's nose lightly. "And I'd do that for you any time... thanks Ryo, you're really sweet." She purred, blushing lightly as she snuggled him.

[Foyer]

"Oh..." Prowl said, eyes widening. "OH! That's why my pants were off!!" He laughed, not believing they sleep-molested him. It sounded kind of hot, and the thought of two girls playing with his junk while he slept turned him on a little. His tail wagged at the mention of the girl-on-girl. "You promise?" He grinned playfully.

Ray moaned softly, blushing even harder as his average 6-inch human cock hardened completely now, his dreams getting hotter and hotter.

"I wouldn't know, I've never loved anyone before." Giro replied uncertainly. He was always alone, so he was used to it. Being with someone was different for a change, it felt nice.

[Ryan's Hideout]

The wolf didn't seem to care that the dragon was touching him inappropriately, and was deep in thought about Prowler's 'friends'. He knew Prowler, but he didn't know anything about these new people he surrounds himself with. The humans seemed ordinary enough, like they were normal every day citizens here. But the non-humans... what if they were Zerian-Class Morphs like Prowler and himself? "I'll fight them if I have to. But if we have no choice, attack them when they least expect it. Aim for the one that seems the most powerful and try to kill him or her first."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-22-2009

[Room 2]

“Thank you for loving it..” Ryo caressing Cassy’s back while giving a slight lick on her ear. “Maybe someday…we do that again…but this time, it’s my turn to eat you…” He whispers before hide his still hard rock boner under his boxer. “Come, let’s go…I believe everyone is waiting for us…”

[Foyer]

“Hehe..That’s correct. I molest you whole you’re sleeping, but I do it as Ray asked.” Minami giggles as telling Prowl that Ray also involved and even tape their actions, but not sure if Ray includes Mika and himself in the video while Minami please Prowl’s manhood. “I admit I really love your junk and your delicious cream, but I’m not sure if that huge size can fit in me…” She whispers lustfully, her finger circling Prowl’s chest. “That one, I can’t guaranteed when it will happen, but someday you’ll watch girl-on-girl in action.”

”Oh, my…You look so big…” Mika mind-telepathic in Ray’s dream, slightly surprised from his boner size standing straight under his boxer shorts. She caress the bulge on his boxer teasingly so in his dream, Ray watches Mika the naked dragoness caressing his boner. She admitted it’s kinda awkward to do this, and in the end, she prefer to stop and wake him in normal way. “Wake up, cutie…It’s morning…” Mika said while nudging him softly, her other hand kept on teasing the bulge.

Mizuki broke the embrace and switching her vision to outside of window. “Being alone…is really painful at first…” Then, she began story-telling about her parents and how’s her reaction when knowing her father died in war on other planet and her mother died in mysterious diseases on same year. That time, she was 12 years old. To make it worse, her father’s body unable to trace because the planet is in war is completely destroyed, left nothing only a field of desert as far as eye can see.

She tried to hold her sadness by kept on smiling even the fate is too hard to swallow. “That’s …how I felt…”

[Ryan's Hideout]

“I’ll monitor their move and keep you updated frequently once I befriend with them….” Ryan said before stood up and went to the cave entrance. He never fought with other non-humans since he prefers to take down the enemy by surprise. “Make sure you monitor the female dragoness… I could sense she’s coming from the family who practices various spells. You also need to keep eye on wolf/dragon mixed breed….Looks delicious but dangerous…” He said as taking a seat on the edge of the cave entrance, his tail tapping gently against the floor.