Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-05-2009

"Yeah, sorry, totally my fault." Ray said. "I'm trying to go ahead and make some material for the furry-con," He explained. "Giro? If you're listening, nothing too graphic happened! Okay, it was very graphic, but mostly fake!" He called out to the wolf standing outside the door.

Prowl was still asleep, amazingly, and his cock still made a tent under the sheets Ray draped over him.

"I merely required the air." Giro complied, bowing his head at Ryo and opening the door for them, hearing what Ray said, he supposed that it wasn't that bad.

Cassy twitched her nose a little, sniffing the air. "Does it smell... sexy in here to you, Ryo? Cuz it does to me!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-05-2009

"Apology accepted, Ray" Mizuki smiles.

Ryo then stepped in and his sensitive nose sniffing various of scents in the air, and a slight bulge appear under his boxers, but not visible to others thanks to his big and long t-shirt. "Y-Yeah..I sense it too..." He said sheepishly with light blush appeared once spotted a tent under the sheets where Prowl is sleeping peacefully.

In the meantime, Minami gets up and hugs Cassy while swishing her tail happily. "Welcome back, cutie! Have you enjoy the hotspring with Ryo?" She said as caressing the feline's back.

Instinctively, Ryo approaches the sleeping coyote and sit on the floor besides Prowl's head before staring to his peaceful expression. "My goodness..You look so cute..." But somewhat, his eyes can't get away with the visual of the tent and curious of how Prowl's proud wood looks like in full erect...

Mika spotted Ryo staring Prowl, as well as noticing the tent. She monitor the wolf's movement cautiously so he won't do anything weird since there's plenty of people here. "So, since everyone's here, it's time for a bed but first, need to allocate each one of you so you all can sleep peacefully."

Mizuki intercepted. "It means that...we can sleep..to any person we like..?"

"Well, if you prefer sleeping with Giro, why not? But of course, you need to ask his opinion." The girl said with giggles.

"huhu..that sounds nice...But it's hard for me to pick wether pick Prowley or Cassy..." The halfbreed stated.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-07-2009

"Well... there are three huge bedrooms, with pretty big beds, and that sofa Prowl's snoozing on is a pretty comfortable sofa bed, according to the brochure." Ray said.

Cassy giggled. "It does smell sexy in here..." She purred, and hugged Minami back. "Minamiiii!" She cheered. "I enjoyed it a lot! Ryo's sooooo fun!"

"I don't see why not." Ray replied to Mizuki as Giro entered, closing the door behind him.

"I do not mind." Giro said.

"And I don't think Prowl cares who sleeps beside him, he likes you all." Ray explained. "Buuut, my uncle told me not to sleep in the same room as you, Mika!" He laughed, blushing. "But that's okay, I'm not going to sleep, I'm pulling an all-nighter. I'll wake Prowl up in a bit to get some material with Giro and Cassy, it won't take long, then you can all go back to sleep while I process everything."

"Okay, I'm up for it." Cassy said.

"Giro?" Ray looked at the wolf. "Its okay, we won't do anything too graphic with you."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-07-2009

Mika chuckles as herself and Ryo stood up, before Mizuki follows. "Well, I guess we're go to bed early so we have enough energy to work for entire day tomorrow..." The girl said as leads her characters and assign them to each room.

"See ya tomorrow, Cassy. I guess I sleep with Mika today." The halfbreed then kiss the feline's cheek before follows Mika.

Mizuki in the other hand, seems glad to heard Giro's reply which he didn't mind sleeping with her, but she's kinda not ready for it. "[I]A day without hugging a furry thing won't harm me..."[/] She thought. Mizuki would feel calm and easy to fall asleep if hug something furry and warm like plushie. She turned around and looking to Giro, waving her claw. "Good night, Giro..."

"Mizuki and Ryo, you can pick which room you want to sleep while Minami and I sleep together in this room..." Mika point her index finger to the room located on her right.

The dragoness and the feminine-looking wolf nodded and enters the room they have chosen, before shuts the door without locking it, so the others able to enter. Mika and Minami stepped in the room on her right and close the door, but before she do so, her head popped out and looking to Ray. "Good night...and see you tomorrow...Don't work too hard..." With that, she shuts the door and lays herself on large bed with the halfbreed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-08-2009

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow." Ray waved at them.

"Byyyye!" Cassy giggled.

"Sleep well, Mizuki." Giro nodded at the dragoness as she entered her room and closed the door.

When Ray was alone with his three characters, he rubbed his hands together anxiously and knelt beside Prowler, who was still sound asleep. He shook the coyote a little, trying to wake him up. "Prowl, hey Prowl! Psst, c'mon!" He said, shaking him. Prowl continued to sleep.

"So, what did you want us to help you with, Ray?" Cassy asked curiously, tilting her head a little, eying the coyote's tent.

"I'll tell you all at the same time, but first, you have to help me wake the 'yote up! He's a heavy sleeper!" Ray said, pulling the coyote's arm so he sat up.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-08-2009

[Room 1]

Mizuki approaches the large bed and collapsed on it, with her front body pressed against the thick blanket before turned around. The bright moonlight brightens the large dark room, which looks...empty. The dragoness pull up the blanket and covers her body up to her neck, with a pair of her crystal green eyes watching the bright moonlight from the glass window. It was last time...she was alone in her room...Whenever she saw a moonlight, she could feel someone is watching over her...And it makes her heart feel calm, just like the time she cling on Giro. After a while, her tiredness took over and fell asleep.

[Room 2]

The male wolf already fell asleep with his fluffy tail curling his legs, because Cassy helped him to release all the stress he kept for a long time including his sexual sense. Somehow, he want that event happen again.

[Room 3]

Mika cuddles Minami's furry body so close until her face buried slightly in between the halfbreed's melon valley, but today, it's different. Mika loves to stay late and wake up early because of trying to finish her manga and sometimes she didn't sleep for three days straight. Now, she had plenty of time to sleep until tomorrow.

Minami embrace her creator under the thick blanket to make Mika sleep peacefully in comfort. She rubs Mika's back with her large paws since Mika loves being rubbed. That's what she've heard from Mizuki. She humming in near whisper tone, some sort of lullaby song until herself fell asleep.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-10-2009

After a few unsuccessful attempts at waking Prowl up, Giro stepped forward, apologized to the sleeping coyote, and back-handed him.

Prowl sat bolt upright, looking left and right quickly. When he was sure no one was attacking him, he stretched and yawned. "Hey guys, morning already?" He chuckled, looking down at his boner. "-I see Stiff E. Coyote's up too."

"No, Prowl... actually... I was going to ask you guys a big, big favor..." Ray said shyly. "Giro, you may not like this."

"-Where are my pants?" The coyote asked curiously, sticking his head under the blankets.

"Its a long story Prowl..." Ray sighed, and started explaining his plans for them. How he'd make some money, introduce them to humans, sell merchandise and things. He showed them the props and the cameras he had purchased, and some costumes and toys he got from the mall. Prowler and Cassy didn't look very accepting at first, but Prowl looked a lot happier when Ray told him Minami and Mika had seen his cock, and got really turned on. Cassy thought the idea of just sex scenes with no strings attached was rather hot, so she agreed.

Prowl only agreed because Ray told him girls would really get off to him because he was the sexiest. Cassy spurred him on by agreeing, and playfully flicking his still rigid cock. However, Prowl was a little less enthusiastic when Ray mentioned him doing some scenes with Giro. Giro was different from Ryo... he was too... manly?

And another thing was... the wolf had not liked the idea at all. He despised it. To him and his race's code, The Code of the Wolborg, sex was shared only with someone one truly loved wholeheartedly, and it was a sin to do it just for the sake of sex. It must be done when trying to bear children only. Another thing that prevented it that Ray forgot to take into account was the various curses on Giro's person. The sexual curses were cruel; if he were to engage even in the slightest of sexual contact, even if it was just a lustful kiss, with someone he didn't love, or didn't love him back, he'd feel great pain instead. If he had sex for the sake of pleasure, he'd feel the same excruciating pain. If he tried to breed with his heart's true love, then his member would increase further in size until it would be impossible to mate without seriously harming his partner.

No one but Giro and Ray knew about these curses, and Ray regretted ever writing about them. It gave him such a big dilemma.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-15-2009

OOC : Thanks for the info in PM. Normally I cant' start new reply without those info XD

IC :

[Next day - Room 1]

After so many hours of sleeping, Mizuki slowly open her eyes and seeing the sky outside of a window slowly change it's color from pitch black to dark sky blue whereas the sun rising up over the horizon. She could tell the time is about 6AM based from what she have seen outside of a window.

By approach to the edge of the bed, the dragoness stretch her arms and tail before stood up straight to stretch her entire body. From there, she spotted the tip of Giro's tail on the floor from the corner of the bed, before she went closer and saw him sleeping on the floor. The dragoness couldn't help but smile slightly, as took the thick blanket off from bed and covers his body from toe up to his neck, before rubs and kiss his forehead. "Have a good sleep, Giro..." She thought as leaves the room quietly.

[Room 2]

In the meantime, Ryo reposition his body till his muzzle placed directly on Cassy's furry neck and hugs her gently like a bolster. She could feel the bulge pressed against her belly and twitch slightly, his mid-tight boxer limits the the space for his proud wood from getting hard to full size.

[Room 3]

Minami is the second person after Mizuki who awake from the sleep. She perform a daily stretch including a few light gymnastic moves, before letting out a soft sigh. Mika still sleeping peacefully like a beautiful princess in the palace. They have plenty of time before the convention which supposed to start at 9 AM. Based from what Mika had told her characters before they went to sleep, Mika had planned to have a breakfast at restaurant or cafeteria instead. So, Minami nor Mizuki will not make any breakfast for today.

The halfbreed leaves the room before spotted Mizuki on the balcony, spreading her artificial wings to make sure her powers still working in this world. She also spotted Ray and Prowl sleeping on the sofa bed, seeming like either one of them wanted to hug each other. Minami then approaches her best and the only friend in their world and greets with a cheerful yet quiet tone, so she won't disturb anyone.

"Good morning, Mizuki...Sleep well?

"Ah..Good morning, Minami-chan..." The dragoness repiled while nodding as saw Minami yawn widely like a wolf. "Today would be the most tiring day since we have plenty of work to do at the convention..." Minami said as looking to view of the city below, wagging her tail and butt happily.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-15-2009

OOC: XD Sorry for the wait! I didn't have time to post much lately cuz I was at a friend's house!

IC:

[Room 1]

Giro woke up a minute after Mizuki left the room, and stretched out, feeling well rested. He started doing his morning exercises, starting with one-armed handstand push-ups.

[Room 2]

Cassy murred as she felt Ryo's muzzle on her neck, waking up and yawning cutely, stretching right next to him. She felt the bulge of his crotch against her belly and giggled, kissing Ryo's nose. She reached down and massaged his bulge lightly. "Wuuuuffy... is the big bad wolf sleeping?" She said lightly, playfully.

[Foyer]

Ray just finished printing all his materials for the convention and went to bed, and exhausted as well as terribly aroused from the things he had his characters do to each other. He lay down on the sofa-bed only five minutes before Mizuki woke up, and was sleeping tiredly.

Prowl however, was already up, having woken up around the same time Minami woke up, and was browsing a menu for room service. "G'mornin' Dolls!" Prowl greeted the dragoness and the hybrid. "You girls up for some breakfast? French toast sounds great! Do you gals want any room service too?" He asked them.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-15-2009

OOC : Oh, that's okay. XD

IC :

[Room 2]

Ryo couldn't help but letting out a deep murr once he felt something soft massage on his boxer, making his privates twitch some more till it grows hard and the tip exposed out of his boxer's waistband. He slowly turned with his front facing up to make easy for Cassy to explore his feminine-looking body as well as playing and teasing his privates. "Nnnrrhhh..." The wolf actually already awake, but pretended to sleep, so he can surprised and caught Cassy in action.

[Foyer]

Minami and Mizuki turned around and greets Prowl at the same time. "Good morning" The both said simultaneously as Mizuki vanish her artificial wings.

"Mika mention to us that we take a breakfast at the restaurant or cafeteria nearby the convention hall just in case we're getting up late..." The dragoness explained

"I guess Mika's soul still in her apartments." Minami chuckles and gives the coyote a morning hug and kiss.

-----

About 10 minutes later, Mika wokes up and tiding up the bed before step out of the room and perform light exercise. The dragoness spotted and gently greets her creator. "Good morning, Mika... Having a good night sleep?"

Mika rubs her eyes and caress her hair as taking a seat on the sofa, facing the sleeping Ray. "Good morning, Mizuki, Minami, Prowl...Yeah, I'm having a very good night sleep which is definitely hard to get for the past years..."

"Good to hear that...So, where we should take a breakfast today, Mika?" Mizuki said.

"Oh, no..We're eat in this penthouse...Besides, we have plenty of time to prepare ourselves...and Ray, Ryo and Cassy still not waking up yet..." The girl smiled, watching Ray's peaceful sleeping expression. "Uhmm...I take French toast, please."

"To be accurate, it's 5 set of French toasts including Mizuki, Ryo and I. We're sharing the same breakfast meal, as mentioned in Mika's story." Minami said. "Oh, do we have an option to choose a drink? Mika seems to have an issue with coffee..." She glance to Mika.

The girl blushed. "Alright...I admit I drink too much coffee... Even in my kitchen cupboard full with coffee to make myself stay awake..." Mika then smiled. "Give me something different this time...Probably it might help reduce the amount of coffee consumed daily..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

In the meantime, Ryan the gray anthro dragon wakes up from his long sleep he had so far, yawning widely in laying position. He being greeted with a tent under the blanket, which always happened to any males every single morning. He gave a slight rubs on the tip of the tent and stimulate his privates to stay hard. "Mnnrrhh..."

While doing so, Ryan looking to Chrome sleeping peacefully on a chair. Somewhat, it makes him impressed of how such a big wolf can sleep in such uncomfortable position. "Well...it's Chrome for you, Ryan...It's hard to know what's inside his mind..." He thought to himself, chuckles while murring.