Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-30-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro nodded, breaking away from her, wrapping his tail around his hips modestly again, covering his sheath, but the lower part of his firm, well-toned butt in plain view. "I agree. Its time we met back with our friends."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Mmph...?" Cassy closed her eyes, blushing from the kiss. When she broke it, she smiled at him embarrassedly. "I'd be happy to do it again sometime!" She said, licking his cheek. "If you'll let me that is... now lets wash that wuffy jizz out of your fur, huh?" She giggled, touching the cum on his chest.

[Penthouse]

"I- I thought I was straight too..." Ray blushed, really embarrassed now. "But I was kidding myself I guess... I knew I was bi-curious for a long time, I just didn't bother with it because my family thinks its wrong... now I know I'm bisexual." He sighed, stepping away from Prowl and stretching. "But that's as far as I'll go with a guy, maybe a handjob, a small kiss. Unless they convince me to, I'm not going to do something else."

"I don't think Prowl's bi, well, I don't think he knows he is. He likes girly boys, that's what I know." Ray chuckled. "And no, lets not leave him like that." He said, into the bathroom and coming back with a bucket and some sponges. "Its lets clean him up for the cameras," he said, turning the cameras on again. "But try not to get the furniture wet! At least Prowl stopped shooting pre!" He added, gesturing at the coyote's still hard, but no longer throbbing cock. He wet the sponge a little, and carefully wiped some of the pre off the coyote's face, neck and muscular chest.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-30-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki climb out of the pool with his tail covering her butt while she expand the towel, before wraps it around her naked body. The bright moonlight makes her wet, smooth body glittering and looks shiny. She then turned around, looking to Giro” I’ll go first..and I’ll wait for you on the pathway…” She then waves her claw and went to female’s changing room.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo lick Cassy’s lips couple of times before nuzzling her cheek. “This beautiful body are belongs to you, Cassy…You have full permission to do whatever you like…” He said near whisper, giggles softly. “Yeah…Luckily we’re in bathhouse…Easy to get shower again in case we get dirty…Mind to lend a help…?” He asked as took Cassy’s paw on his chest and lick his cum that sticks on her finger.

[Penthouse]

“Heh..I think you’ll not reject the ‘special offer’ from males.” Mika chuckles. “Of course everyone wants something in return, not just offering.”

Once Ray return with bucket of water and some sponges, Mika and Minami start cleaning Prowl carefully like cleaning their own body.”Don’t worry, Ray. I won’t tease Prowl like before. I want to keep ‘those’ for later’. Based from his expression, it seems he really want to cum badly.” Minami stated as cleaning the coyote’s big foot and pads.

“oh, yeah. I forgot one thing…” Mika bring her face closer to Ray, which happen they’re facing eye-to-eye and gently plant a kiss on the boy’s lips for a while before breks it. “Thank you…for everything, Ray.” She said with a warm smile, a slight blush crossed her cheek in embarrassment.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-31-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Right, I'll meet you there." Giro agreed, and trotted back to the male bathhouse, where he dried up and put is clothes back on. When he was done, he went back outside to meet up with Mizuki in the pathway.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oooh, I like the sound of that!" Cassy said, beaming. She led him to a shower stall and turned the valve, letting warm water cascade all over them, "Lets get your body nice and squeaky clean then!" She smirked, nibbling on his shoulder.

[Penthouse]

"You're right, if someone like Prowl went for me I probably wouldn't resist at all!" Ray smiled weakly. "I'm a slut that way!" He laughed.

Prowl breathed softly, relaxing and actually enjoying the light sponging they gave him. His dick was still rigid and didn't seem like it would go down for a while, but it wasn't shooting out anymore pre. He was pretty clean.

Ray just put Prowl's paw on it so it lay flat against his abs then threw a blanket over him. "Lets wake him up when everyone else comes back." The teenager said. He blushed a little when Mika got face to face with him. "Uhh... Mi... ka- mmp?" His eyelids flew open when the girl kissed him, causing him to turn red. "W-wow! ...Y-your welcome, Mika!" He chuckled, walking wobbly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-01-2009

[Hot Spring - Pathway]

Mizuki dried herself off and wears the lite-green sleeping gown that she was bought and let her long hair hanging and waving freely. The gown look less sexy to display her modesty side as well as pleasing in Giro's eyes. Once done, she stepped out and saw Giro waiting in the pathway, before approaches him. "Come..." She gently grabs Giro's big and soft paws before walking with him to the penthouse.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo follows Cassy to the shower and murrs softly once the warm water wetting his naked body. His proud staff still harden, but didn't throb, half of the tip covered with white-colored foreskin. "Actually, I want to hold my spunk till the time comes...but your massage is too hard for me to resist..." The wolf said. "You're the first person who touch my privates...Cassy..."

[Penthouse]

Minami put the sponge back in the bucket once she finish cleaning Prowl's 'delicious' feet and footpaws, and giggles at the same time as spotted Mika kisses Ray. "So, it concludes that everyone has their own straight pair. Mika with Ray, myself with Prowley, Mizuki with Giro and Ryo with Cassy. Next would be bi pair. Hehe.." She said teasingly before stand on all fours and stretch her body like a wolf.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-01-2009

[Hot Spring - Pathway]

Giro nodded, taking her paw in his larger paw, and walked beside her obediently, walking close to her. "That garment suits you very well, Mizuki." He told the dragoness, thinking she looked even more beautiful with it on. All he wore was his armorpads, and and a baggy pair of tropical shorts that Prowler had chosen for him.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oh really, Ryo? Cassy murred softly, licking the back of his neck. She reached around and washed his crotch with her soft paws lightly. "That makes me feel very special... thanks for trusting me enough for that... My body's open for you to do what you want as well." She giggled. "I'm like a cat... I like being 'stroked'..." She purred.

[Penthouse]

Ray blushed again, rubbing the back of his head. "Gosh... That was the first kiss I had since high school..." He said. "Oh? A bi pair? Who though?" He asked.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-01-2009

[Hot Spring - Pathway]

"...Thank you..." Mizuki blush slightly from the compliments, caressing Giro's big paw. "You look great as well..." She said with a warm smile as walking nearer to the penthouse. Once there, Mizuki open the door and offers Giro to enter first.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo's tail swishing happily but careful not to wet Cassy, murring from the gentle lick on his neck. His manhood twitch and throb slightly once her soft paws reached and washed his crotch area. "...Not a problem...I want to save 'that' for later, because I want the eager feeling develop within us so we can have a good time together..." The wolf said, washing his face and muzzle as well as his arms, looking down to his chest where his cum sticks on it back then. "I guess I look clean..."

[Penthouse]

"Heh...So do I, Ray..." Mika said sheepishly as cuddles Ray, her breasts gently pressed against his chest.

"For bi...I I presume Ryo with Prowl, and Cassy with myself...That's what I have sense so far..." Minami guessed while perked her ears a little bit as heard the door opens, seeing Mizuki and Giro. "Ah...Our third pair has arrived. Welcome back." She giggles.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-02-2009

[Hot Spring - Pathway]

Giro nodded at her thankfully and took a step into the penthouse, caught a whiff of four combined arousals, and stepped back out. "Please go on ahead, Mizuki. I shall remain out here for a few minutes." He bowed his head, and waited outside. He was not fond of anything at all related to sex, especially involving other people.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Yup! Lets go, Ryo!" Cassy giggled, turning the shower off and drying his back with a towel. "I want to save it for you too! Now c'mon! Heehee! I bet everyone's waiting for us!"

[Penthouse]

Ray wrapped his arms around Mika playfully. "Oh? You think Prowl and Ryo's a possibility? That'd be cool! Ryo IS kinda beautiful, for a guy!" Ray agreed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-02-2009

[Hot Spring - Pathway]

"Oh..okay.." Mizuki then stepped out before shuts the door behind her, but not locking it. From there, she could sniff a slight combination of scents in the air, and the most thickness is coming from a male. "Probably this is the reason why Giro prefer to remain out for a while..." She thought before walks and take a seat on the floor besides Minami.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo nodded as took the towel from Cassy and dried his front and legs, before wears back the big cream-colored t-shirt and mid-tight boxer. "Come..." Ryo gently grasp Cassy's paw and leads her back to the penthouse.

[Penthouse]

"Oh, yes it is." Mika giggles. "But don't be fooled with his feminine-looking body. He is REALLY good in...You know what I mean." She prod Ray's cheek, blushing slightly.

"Welcome back, Mizuki. Where's Giro?" Minami asked.

"He want to stay out for a while..He'll go in soon." The dragoness replied.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-03-2009

[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy nodded at Ryo, holding onto his paw, she walked side-by-side with him back to the penthouse, feeling even happier than she had been in a while.

[Penthouse]

"Yeah, I get it." Ray laughed. He heard from Mizuki that Giro was waiting outside, then remembered he wasn't fond this sort of thing. He must've thought that they all had sex or something! "Hold on, lemme open a window." The teenager said, opening the a window and the balcony door a little so the scent of arousal can escape.

"Hey look Ryo, its Giro!" Cassy pointed at the wolf as they exited the elevator, giggling.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 08-04-2009

[Penthouse]

Looking from Ray's action, it seems Minami had figured something disturbing of why Giro prefer to stay out for a while. "We are sorry for that...It's his idea to do that thing and we're involved..." Minami giggles playfully while pointing her finger to the teenage boy.

"...And because we forgot to open a window, we've been 'controlled' and involve in 'that thing..." Mika added.

"If you want to do that sort of things, make sure you open a window...You all kinda make Giro feel slightly uncomfortable..." Mizuki sigh softly.

The feminine-looking wolf stepped out of the elevator and wave his big paw as spotted Giro, while walking closer. "We're back...And why you stand here...?" He asked curiously because normally, Giro always with Mizuki.