Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-25-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro touched the leather covering his shoulders with one paw and sighed softly. "When I was younger, I was chosen by the Sorceress to lead a select group of her most elite soldiers." He started explaining. "I grew to care for them like brothers and sisters during the time we were together. We were one of the Sorceress' best forces, reinforced by our trust for each other and each of our individual strengths. One day, however, we experienced our first loss in battle."

"When we returned, the Sorceress was not pleased, despite the innumerable victories we've claimed for her. She sentenced my teammates to execution. I spoke against this, and since I was her knight and she wouldn't kill me, I asked her to carry out their penalties on me instead. I was their captain. I would answer for their faults because they are my responsibility." He continued.

"She loved the idea of punishing me, she always did. So she had my armor taken from me..." He said, furrowing his brows slightly as he looked into Mizuki's eyes.

[Story Scene]

Giro knelt on the ground before the sorceress, his back turned on her, his head bowed and arms chained to pillars and his neck chained to the floor. The sorceress was a beautiful woman, elegant and graceful. She had a kind, loving face, black lips, fair skin and violet eyes. Her hair was long, flawless, and blacker than night. It matched her black, elegant gown and arm-length silk gloves.

"My dear knight..." The Sorceress said softly, her beautiful voice was soothing and calm. "you disappoint me."

"No words can describe the gravity of my sins." Giro replied humbly. "I deserve what ever punishment you bestow upon me, my Lady."

"I know... I know..." She replied soothingly, tracing circles on his bare, furry back with a finger. He had been stripped down completely so his body was bare, with nothing but his fur to hide his nakedness. They were in a grand stone hall, soldiers and castle guards lined the walls and doors, watching the punishment of Sir Kiros Ryogiro Lucian with amusement.

Giro's soldiers were kneeling a few meters in front of him, all chained to the floor. They looked genuinely concerned about their captain, and some of them were even crying for him. There were fifteen in total.

The Sorceress went in front of him and raised his muzzle so he looked up at her. "How does it feel? Exposing your body to all these men and women whom you do not trust?" She smiled lightly. "It goes against the Code of the Wolborg, does it not?"

"It is the most degrading, humiliating and disgusting sensation I have ever felt." The wolf replied stiffly.

The Sorceress laughed, her beautiful voice echoing through the grand hall. "But it is not enough punishment, isn't it?"

"It isn't." Giro agreed.

"Well then..." She walked behind him, and clicked her fingers once.

To Giro's shock, one of his fifteen elite soldiers let out a sudden yell of pain, and collapsed in a bloody heap. Every bone in the soldier's body had been broken, the sharp shards had even pierced through his skin. He lay in a gory heap, bleeding next to the remaining fourteen soldiers.

"Sorceress! I beg of you, don't!" Giro turned his head as far as he could to face her, but he couldn't get off his knees, and the chains that bound his arms and neck suppressed his brutal power.

"Your punishment is mine to decide." The sorceress said coldly, somberly, clicking her fingers again so another of Giro's soldiers died by the same grisly fate.

The watchers of the event were either shocked, amused, or both. A lot were laughing at the wolf's punishment. They weren't fond of Giro because he was the Sorceress' 'favorite'.

"We came to a compromise!!" Giro snarled, thrashing against the chains. "I would accept their punishment in their place!! You agreed!!"

"I did. And I've decided that this is their punishment, to watch you die a very painful death." She smiled maliciously. "You're quite noble, accepting their punishment so you have to watch them die instead. Its. Your. Fault." She giggled, and with a gesture, the stone bricks beneath three of Giro's soldiers jutted upward into very thin, very sharp stone spikes, impaling them to death.

"NO!! NO!!" Giro roared, pulling against his chains until he bled. He didn't even know tears were streaming down his cheeks. "-no... Ataru... Windsor... Aleena..."

The sorceress laughed and continued to massacre his friends. Burning, crushing, chopping up... all done with lazy gestures of her elegant hands. When there were none left to kill, she put her hands together and tutted. "Aww... we're out of your 'war brothers' and 'battle sisters' to slay. How sad."

Giro shook his head slowly, silently, refusing to believe what had just happened. They trusted him, followed him loyally, obediently, they were the closest things to family he's ever had in this war-torn world... and he had caused their deaths. He shut his eyes tight and tossed his head upward, letting out a long, deep, mournful howl of deepest grief.

"Beautiful... BEAUTIFUL..." The Sorceress clapped her hands together softly, amused. She raised her hand up and spread her fingers, then with her other hand, pulled out what seemed to be a whip made of shadows and blood from the her palm. "And for the finale..." She raised her hand with the whip coming out of her palm.

[Hot Spring - Female]

"-The whip was the least painful of her punishments..." Giro concluded. "My brother gave me this armor. It suppresses my power so I didn't have to keep holding myself back to keep from hurting people or breaking things without meaning to. Its weight is the weight of- of my friends whose blood is on my sword. I carry them on my shoulders so I may never forget." He looked up at the moon again, loving the way it looked so much like the one back home, the same kind he and his soldiers watched at night when they were resting, dressing their wounds and eating.

"In return, my friends help me forget the Wounds of my Heart." He said quietly, his eyes looking toward his back where the Sorceress had whipped him.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oh my, Ryo..." Cassy blushed slightly, smiling at the sight of his penis, testicles, and his cute little butt. "You have such a cute body!" She giggled lightly, patting his butt.

[Penthouse]

"Haha, well... Prowl's kind of a heavy sleeper. I made him that way I guess. He needs his sleep to replenish energy and stuff." Ray thought, checking if the squirting dildo worked. "Heh, if we're gonna make him cum, we have to put some of plastic covering I bought over the furniture and on the floors so it won't stain!" When Minami was done measuring Prowl for the camera, he took the measuring tape again so it wasn't in the way.

"Uhnn... d-don't stop... so good..." Prowl moaned in his sleep, his cock throbbing needily. "Mhnn..."

"Ah... Fate..." Ray thought nervously. "She was his ex-girlfriend. And wow, you're really good at that! I bet the viewers will love you for that tongue of yours, Minami!" He chuckled.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-25-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki in the meantime, stay silent all the way as Giro telling her the stories about and behind the armorpads. She didn’t realize there are such sad stories despite of his curious expression about this world.

A few moments later, Mizuki’s heart unable to hold her feelings anymore. Without looking on Giro’s eyes and place her head on his chest armor, a soft sob can be heard and her tears rolled down to her cheek, crying softly with her crystal eyes closed. “I-I’m sorry…” She apologizes in near weak tone.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Mnnrr…T-Thank you…Cassy…” Ryo murmured, his fluffy tail swishing happily while wiggling his cute butt teasingly. The pressure she applied on his certain spot still stimulate his sexual nerves, making his body shivers lightly and more pre leaking out of his peehole, moaning and murring in the process. His pre scent kept on teasing Cassy’s nose, but this time, it’s getting thicker.

[Penthouse]

”Heh..I can see that…” Mika wiggling her waists left to right, enjoying Ray and Minami teasing Prowl. ”I guess we should not let Prowl cum, since the purpose is to tease the viewers. A leaked pre should do the job.” She suggested.

”Ex-girlfriend, huh…? She sure had some skill…” Minami winks as stucks out her soft, expandable 6-inches long dragon tongue before waving on Prowl’s proud wood to tease the viewers, in fact her tongue didn’t touch his. ”Don’t underestimate my tongue skill…If you’re in Prowl’s position, you will blow out in just a few teasing and talented lick…” She thought while licking her finger lustfully, before placing it on Prowl’s wet tip.

With a soft press on the tip, her fingerpad vibrates similar to normal egg vibrator, and began to stimulate the tip and his entire length before repeats the process. ”I bet Fate doesn’t have this skill, Prowley…” She thought with a grin.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-26-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Concerned, Giro rubbed the back of her head with one of his large paws, wrapping his other arm around her. "Its not your fault, you have nothing to apologize for... I'm sorry for telling you that, I did not mean to make you sad." He whispered, trying to calm her gently. "The past is the past, there is nothing, no power in the world that can change that. All I- all we can do is move forward... there's no waiting for those who've stopped moving forward."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Mreowr... lets see if we can intensify it a bit..." Cassy murred, and pressed her thumb against the area between his testicles and tailhole lightly. This pressure redirected all the sensations to his sexual organs, so all the pleasure nerves on his crotch were activated. Meanwhile, she playfully squeezed Ryo's cute little butt from his teasing. "I can't help but play with your butt! Its soooo cute!"

[Penthouse]

"Haha, yeah, we're going to have to Cum-Block him." Ray thought, petting Prowl's ears lightly. "Sorry champ."

"Oh it took her forever before she was able to take his cock in her." He added. "And wow, I wouldn't doubt it! It looks like Prowl's really enjoying it!"

"Oh God..." Prowl groaned in his sleep, panting hard, his cock convulsing from her tongue's skill.

"Heh, look... Prowl has a really big tongue-" Ray thought, and veeeery carefully, he pinched the tip of the coyote's tongue, and slowly pulled it out. It was wide, powerful, and ten inches long. He let go so it hung out the side of his muzzle.

"Grrrr~" Prowl growled palyfully in his sleep, covering his eyes with his forearm. His cock twitched and suddenly, he started 'peeing' clear, sticky pre all over Minami, before it stopped, spurting large amounts of pre every few seconds, then a large drop of thick, gooey, white appeared from his peehole.

"Uh-oh... better stop... I- I think that means he's ready to blow..." Ray pointed at the coyote's meat.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-26-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki continued to cry for a few minutes before slowly calmed, thanks to his sweet words and his gentle caress; lifting her head and staring into his eyes with her tears kept on rolling down to her cheek. “…I should think…before ask…I have weak heart…when hearing sad stories…” She muttered sadly.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Then, Ryo instinctively, raised his butt like a wolf stretching his body; until exposed his 9-inch long and 2-inch thick, human-shaped penis with his foreskin covers half of the tip and his furry testicles. His tongue hanging out, enjoying the immense pleasure that teased his sexual spots.

“Aaahh..C-Cassy…T-That’s wonderful…nnnrrr…” The wolf murmured, his cock throbs hard and leak more pre, till it drops on the massage table. He could feel his orgasm slowly to develop and might blows out soon. “Mnnhh…I-I don’t think I might hold any longer, Cassy…Aaahh…” He moaned cutely, the sensation kept on stimulating like someone vibrating his proud wood.

[Penthouse]

Mika and Minami surprised a little from Prowl’s long tongue. “I can presume Fate, or other females also love his tongue skill.” Mika commented.

The halfbreed murred silently as felt the coyote’s warm pre sticks on her paw and her muzzle, while she’s kissing the wet tip. By following Ray’s order, Minami’s finger stopped vibrating before lifting up, a string of pre connected between her muzzle, paw with his wet cock. ”Sorry, cutie…I save that for later…” She thought as lick his pre clean from her muzzle. ”Anyone want to taste..? It’s pretty good…Not too salty and feels like you’re eating a jelly…”

Well, at least it doesn’t harm you, right…? Mika said nervously as get off from couch and approaches Minami, gently take a lick on Minami’s pre-covered paw. ”Mnn…taste not bad…Ray, wanna some..?” Mika asked, wanted to test if Ray have guts to take a taste of male's precum.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-27-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro fixed his fierce and cold, but also gentle and concerned golden eyes on hers. They were serene, but deep and held many emotions that he never seemed to show, brutally honest eyes. Eyes belonging to someone who's taken countless of lives, but not without guilt and compassion. He held her close to him with his large, powerful arms, rubbing her shoulders in a way that would comfort her. "I understand. My story does not focus on sexual themes as much as Prowler's, or Cassy's, but that's only because my story is more of a way for him to show his readers that he can write more than just... sex." He paused, not very comfortable with the world. "At least that's what I think. We had a discussion about this earlier. He apologized non-stop to what had happened to all of us. Unfortunately... he revealed that one of us won't get a happy ending." He explained. "But that's the way life works. Your defeats may outnumber your victories, but your victories outweigh your defeats."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Ryooo~ I think its time for a 'happy ending'! Huh?" Cassy giggled suggestively, and flipped him over so he was on his back, his cock pointing upward. She blushed at the sight of his cock, it was bigger than expected now that she could see it clearly. "Oh wow! Your bad boy is like, really big!" She said in aw, grasping the tip of his penis, she gently slipped his foreskin down to expose the flare of the human shaped 'head', her other paw massaging his balls. "I wanna see a white geyser, okay?" She winked at him cutely, her pussy now so wet that her arousal leaked down her thighs.

[Penthouse]

"Heh, they love his tongue more than they love his dick. He can tie shoelaces with his tongue, y'know?" Ray winked.

When Minami stopped pleasuring him, Prowl's body stopped tensing and he lay back, panting softly, his cock was just over his belly and oozing a rather thick, very gooey and white version of his precum all over his abs. His cock was still rock hard and twitching. He whimpered softly, growling, his tongue going back into his muzzle as he closed his jaws. His cock squirted pre on his chest, abdomen and face every now and then, leaving strands and stripes of white all over him. It looked like he was cumming all over himself though it was just precum, and this was a treat for the viewers.

Ray blushed hard as Mika tried Prowl's pre, and then blushed even harder in embarrassment as he was offered to try some. "I- I don't know... its Prowl's-" He looked at the coyote's cock awkwardly. "I... guess it wouldn't hurt... I'm trying new things every day." He sighed, and walked over to Minami. He suckled the tip of her finger, and pulled away. "Its... thick. Really slimy. The taste isn't bad, actually..." He commented, blushing, not believing he just did that.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-27-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki kept on wiping her flown tears and slowly stopped crying before a soft sound of murr letting out from the deep of her throat. It’s undeniably that she felt so much comfort when get closer to someone she really love, especially Giro and Mika. She didn’t forget other as well. “Mika did explain to us three….that there would be a painful ending for us soon….But she was hoping that such ending would not happen….” She said softly as lifting a slight smile.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo’s body no longer sync with his mind because all those immense pleasure makes him look a person in drunk; his cheek flushing red with such a lustful expression, his tongue hanging like a panting wolf.

A precum kept on leaking out from the lite-pink sensitive tip, drooling down to his length and some spurting out till landed on his chest. “Aaahh..C-Cassy…Hhhah…” He panted heavily as watching Cassy tease his privates; his cock throbbing hard till the head completely exposed without pulling down his furry white foreskin. It indicates that he needs a couple of tease to blow his spunk out.

[Penthouse]

Minami and Mika smiled as seeing Ray tasting Prowl’s precum. “Don’t think that these spunk only suitable for females.” Mika said as took couple of licks of Prowl’s pre on Minami’s paw before Minami clean her paw.

”Somewhat, I’m kinda feel pity letting Prowl’s orgasm in halt. It would be hard for him not able to cum.” Minami said, watching his proud wood spurting more precum all over his body. “It seems Prowley need to take another bath…” The halfbreed giggles.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-28-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"I told Ray that if there was anyone who would have a bad ending, then I didn't mind if it were me..." Giro sighed, rubbing Mizuki's back warmly. "Not only am I used to catastrophe, I don't judge whether I've had a good life or a bad life based on how my story ends, but by what happened from the beginning to the end. I made friends with with you and everyone else, so though I've discovered my existence may be a great big lie, I think I have a good life. There's no way my story can have a bad ending."

[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy blushed some more, seeing Ryo's pre. She rubbed the soft fingerpad on her index finger against his cumhole, and pulled it away, a strand of his pre connecting the tip of his dick with her finger. She licked the pre off, and murred softly. He had such a distinct taste! She grasped his cock with her soft paws and strokes it up and down slowly, licking his cumhole teasingly. "Mmm... Ryo~!"

[Penthouse]

"I suppose... I mean, its a free for all!" Ray laughed. "Oh right, we can give Prowl a sponge bath for the viewers later! But first, I have another fetish to do for the fans." The teenager said, taking the dildo that could realistically orgasm. He turned off the other cameras except for one, which he positioned so it was pointed at Prowl's feet.

Ray made sure not to get in the shot except for one of his hands and the dildo, grabbing the coyote's ankle, he lifted his foot up, exposing the large black footpads underneath. He rubbed the tip of the dildo around the soft footpad, smearing it with fake pre, rubbing up and down slowly, between his toes, on his toepads and on his heel. Prowl couldn't help but chuckle softly in his sleep, wiggling his foot a little because it tickled him. Ray did the same with Prowl's other foot, then put his feet together and 'fucked' between both of them. He pressed on the pump, spurting white, gooey 'cum' all over his feet and soles.

"There..." Ray laughed, standing up. "That should satisfy furries who are into paws!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-28-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

The dragoness kept on murring from the soft caress, gently place her arms on his back. “We’re just hoping…there would be nothing bad happened to all of us…in the future…I’m worried we’ll leave Mika and Ray alone…once again…” Mizuki stated. “But I believe…they able to cope with each other…if we went disappear…and return back to our world…”

[Bathhouse – Female]

“Mnnnhhh…” Ryo moan heavily once Cassy’s paws starting to jerk off his thick yet long proud wood. More pre licking out from every stroke and her teasing lick on the tip till one moment, his hips buckle up against her paws. He didn’t know since the last time he masturbate as well as had a wet dream, might probably for the past 6 months or so. But this time, he have to blow everything out and relief his sexual nerves.

Seeing Cassy’s tongue licking the tip and her soft paws stroking his proud wood, Ryo continued moaning and panting heavily non-stop, a wave of pleasure running through and stimulate his sexual nerves. A few moments later, he’s at his peak. He unable to hold it any longer.

“C-Cassy..I-I’m gonna…n-nnmmmrrhhh…!” The wolf moan and grows quietly while biting his lips, a huge amount of white sticky, thick wolf seed spurted out from his peephole and splattered on Cassy’s muzzle, his belly till up to his neck. More and more seeds squirted out from every throbs till his body was covered with his own cum. “Ooohhh…hhaahhh..” He panted heavily, unable to speak for a few moments while catching up the breath. “…O-Ohh..Cassy…you make me…dirty…” He said in near whisper, the blush still crossed his cheek seeing Cassy's muzzle covered with his spunk.

[Penthouse]

Minami and Mika watches Ray show his last ‘trick’ for the viewers, which also their favorite fetish; paws. Every second they watched, they slowly being turned on and aroused a little bit. “My goodness, Ray…One of our favorite fetish…nnrrr…” Mika murred softly.

Minami could imagine Ray and Prowl making up together, where at this part, Prowl returns the favor by teasing Ray’s private parts with his foot pawpads, and at the later time, Ray ‘fuck’ his penis in between Prowl’s feet before he blows off. “Rrrhhh…”The halfbreed growls playfully.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-29-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"I agree." Giro replied. "If we do not get happy endings, at least our creators should. I'm certain we'll do everything in our ability to make our time here a pleasant memory for them, and us."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Ahhhh~ Ryo~!" Cassy blushed hard and moaned as his cum splattered against her muzzle. She spread her jaws and clamped her muzzle around the tip of his cock, drinking some of his thick, hot seed down before letting go again, watching his own cum cover Ryo's front. It was so hot! "Mmm... poor Ryo..." She purred, milking the last few drops of wolf spunk out of his cock, before leaning over and nipping on his scrotum a little, taking one of his testicles in her muzzle before licking his cock and testicles clean. "It looks like you haven't cum in a real long time..."

[Penthouse]

"Haha, we can get into that fetish a little more later, when Prowl's awake! That way it'll be hotter!" Ray chuckled. "There's one last thin I wanna try while he's still asleep... I've always had this thought behind my head, but I never really thought about it much until you offered me some of Prowl's pre..." He said, clearing his throat, blushing embarrassedly. He went to the opposite side of the sofa so instead of Prowl's feet, Ray was near the coyote's head. He pointed Prowl's muzzle up, and looked down at him. Prowl looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, so cute and innocent. He was oblivious to everything that was happening right now. It was better that way. He didn't know if he could ever do something like this when Prowl was awake. Ray knelt down so his face was just above Prowl's, and gave him a soft, brief kiss on the muzzle, their faces upside down from each other. "I'm sorry for your life Prowl." He said, petting his creation's cheek.

"Mhnm..." Prowl twitched his nose in his sleep, and did nothing more.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-29-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki nodded and suddenly her face flushing red, notifying that she’ve been in the hot spring for a very long time. “ You’re right..S-Should we go out now…? We’ve been here for quite some time already..” With that, Mizuki break the embrace gently and took the towel on the nearby rock before wrapped around her chest.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo let out another soft moan as Cassy lick his spunk clean on his privates. Her tongue is so soft and wet. “Mnnhh…s-sorry, Cassy…I prefer somebody…help me to relieve myself…since I can’t press on certain spot on my back…” Ryo said as slowly lifts his cum-covered front body till himself in sitting position, his crystal yellow eyes staring into hers while placing his big paws on her cheek. “Thank you for this wonderful ‘massage’, Cassy…” With that, he brought his muzzle closer and plants a soft kiss on Cassy’s lips.

[Penthouse]

Both thinking of what Ray said, until they saw the boy plant a kiss on Prowl’s muzzle. They giggles cutely and gasping in surprise at the same time. “Oh Ray…I don’t know you’re into ‘it’…I thought you’re straight…” Mika smiled. “…And somewhat it makes someone feel ‘jealous’..” She added which referred to Minami.

In the meantime, Minami chuckles, knowing what Mika means before cuddles her creator. “I don’t mind if Prowl is a bi…I can sense Ryo and Cassy, and even myself become one…” She said as cupping Mika’s breasts with her big paws and giving a light squeeze, before Mika moan slightly. “You want to leave Prowl like that, Ray? I sense the others will be back soon.”