Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-16-2009

[Hot Spring - Male]

Giro leaned his back against the bamboo wall, continuing to talk to Mizuki. "I am not alone. Prowler accompanies me here." He replied, noticing Prowl giving him a sly little smug grin. "He's looking at me in a strange way. Would you like for us to accompany you there, Mizuki?" The wolf asked.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Okay Ryo..." Cassy smiled at him lightly, pulling her clothes off, she lay on her front on top of the massage table, her face going through a hole. "After this its your turn, okay?" She giggled, wanting to feel his tender looking body as well.

[Penthouse]

"Heh, me too, Mika. Now if you excuse me," Ray stretched, his back cricking. "I'm gonna get to work!" He chuckled, and picked up the phone, ordering some equipment like cameras and camcorders, CD burners and poster printers, giving the number on his keycard to pay for them.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-16-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki in the other hand, blushing from Giro's offer to accompany her while herself still in naked. She went to take the towel that she placed on the big fake rock before return back and lays against the bamboo wall, placing the towel on the small fake rock in front of her."...Well...I don't mind, Giro..." She said sheepishly.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo blush slightly as watching Cassy strip her clothes and only saw her bare back. He wiggles his fingers for a while and gently place his paws on her shoulder. "Not a problem, Cassy...In fact, I want to feel your soft paws massage my body..." With that, he began massaging by moving his fingers, like what he was doing on Prowl back then. "Wow..your furs are pretty soft..."

[Penthouse]

In the meantime, Minami took the dirty clothes from Mika and went to the bedroom, before storing it in a big plastic bag. Then, the halfbreed bring the art stationery and drawing pad, and returns back to the living room, before handing it to Mika. The teenage girl have plenty of ideas in her mind and didn't want the ideas went disappear. Firstly, she drew Mizuki and Giro in embrace, like what she have seen after they return back from shopping.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-16-2009

[Hot Spring - Male]

"Very well. I shall join you shortly." Giro told her through the wall, and pulled himself out of the spring. Prowl watched him with interest. The wolf noticed this, and cleared his throat. "I am going to-" He pointed at the door to the Bathhouse.

"Say no more!" Prowl chuckled, laying back some more. "I can chill here on my own. Go on."

"Thank you, Prowl." Giro bowed his head briefly, his tail shaking so his fur didn't mat it too much, making it look thicker before he wrapped it around his hips, covering his privates modestly. He went into the male Bathhouse, and then to the female Bathhouse, going out onto the female's Hot Springs.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oooh, thanks Ryo..." Cassy moaned softly as she felt paws work her slender back. "Your paws are soooo soft... you're real good with your anatomy, huh?" She smiled up at him cutely.

[Penthouse]

While waiting for his materials and equipment to come up, Ray lay on the couch, hugging one of the pillows on it comfortably.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-16-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

In the meantime, Mizuki starting to feel nervous; a kind of feeling that she never experienced before, and it's was the first time a male like Giro went together in the same hotspring, alone and in naked. She take a deep breath trying to calm her nervousness before hide her front body behind the small fake rock. The moderate-thick of steam clouds helps her to cover her naked body.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Do not underestimate my massage skill." Ryo pressed his thumbs on certain points of Cassy's shoulders and spine. "I remember every single inch of anatomies as well as sexual points from different species. I also have an ability to cure small sexual-related diseases just a few press of my talented fingers." He explained as moving and press his thumbs from her shoulder down to the base of her tail, before repeat a couple of times.

[Penthouse]

Minami observe Ray's movement, chuckles quietly while wagging her dragon tail happily.

Meanwhile, Mika still drawing a picture of Giro and Mizuki for a memory. Normally, everything she draw on the sketchbook, she will sell it online for high price, but this time, she keep it as a memory just in case her characters went disappear and returned to their worlds.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-17-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Giro was used to sharing springs with others, both male and females. As warriors, they had no real time to think about sex or be embarrassed. They were always on the move, eating together, bathing together, all so they could watch each others back. No one looked at each other when they bathed, though they would occasionally assist an injured comrade clean him or herself. Giro was of course, taught proper etiquette as well, when he was around royalty, nobles, or simply women.

Strolling out into the hot spring, he averted his eyes from Mizuki, choosing instead to gaze at a large rock as he waded through the spring and over to her. He was modest, so he kept his privates hidden from her view with his tail. "Hello, Mizuki."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"I wasn't!" Cassy laughed, moaning loudly in bliss. "And what's this about sexual points, huh?" She smirked up at him slyly. "And sexual diseases too! Heehee! Ryo, are you trying to seduce me?" She giggled, teasing cutely.

[Penthouse]

After a few moments of just lying down, Ray got up and strolled over to one of the computers to log-onto his instant messenger. He remembered he had a few clients who actually wired money into his account to roleplay with them.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-17-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

A blush crossed her cheek as saw a male gray wolf approaches her. Without looking on Giro's face which would increase her nervousness, Mizuki lowering her vision a little bit before placing her chin on the small fake rock. "...Uhmm...hello, Giro... Sorry if I'm act like this...This is my first time...a male taking a bath together with me..."

[Bathhouse - Female]

Ryo's pawpads and fingers kept on squeezing and rubbing Cassy's slender back softly before blushing from the tease. "I'm just telling you the facts, that's all..." He smiled sheepishly. "If you want that special 'treatment', I don't mind at all because, you're my customer, of course I won't charge any."

[Penthouse]

Minami stood up and stroll to the glass door that leads her to the balcony, before opens it slowly. A gentle chill breeze went inside the penthouse, giving a slight chill sensation on Mika's palms as well as Minami's dragon tail. The halfbreed shuts the glass door and let it open in half, so everyone knows where she is. By taking a seat and lean her back against the metal bars, she gaze up in to the night sky that fills with glittering stars and bright moon.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-17-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"I understand." Giro replied quietly, lowering himself until the water was up to his shoulders, then turned around so she would be less nervous. "You are after all, a lady. Modesty is a virtue where I come from. I will not gaze upon your beautiful body, so please do not be shy around me." He told her softly. "I wanted to talk about that moment in the room..."

[Hot Spring - Male]

Prowler stretched and yawned widely. He felt so relaxed, he might just fall asleep. He decided that it was time to go. Besides, he could hear everything Mizuki and Giro. He should go before he ended up eavesdropping on them. He pulled himself out of the spring and shook himself dry before wiping up with a towel. He went into the male bathhouse and retrieved his clothes, then made it back up to the penthouse.

[Bathhouse - Female]

Moaning loudly from his massages, Cassy eventually nodded at him. "Yes please Ryo! I want to see what kind of experience you can give me..."

[Penthouse]

After a while, there was a knock on the door, and Ray rushed to it. He thanked the bellhops who brought the equipment he bought up, and helped them move everything into the living room. When they were done, he gave them each a tip, then Prowler turned up, and he got straight to work. "Oh boy!" Ray said excitedly, testing out a camcorder. "This is going to be fun!"

"What's gonna be fun?" Prowl asked, yawning. He got onto the sofa and lay down.

"I'm going to get videos of you. You don't mind, don't you?"

"Nope."

"Er... its gonna be PG-18."

"I don't mind."

"I'm going to sell it to furries."

"I'm too sleepy to care. Furries are creepy, but what ever. You're getting paid at least, right?"

Ray nodded.

"Then sure, I don't mind." Prowl yawned again, hugged a pillow, and closed his eyes.

"You can sleep for a while," Ray said, testing the camera out some more. "I'll wake you up when I learn how to use this properly."

"Mrmrmngr." Prowl mumbled, "Night Nami, Mika, Ray..." he said, and dozed off into a light nap.

Ray thought about something, then went over to Prowl. "Hey..." He asked Nami and Mika. "Wanna see what I'm planning on selling?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-17-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"O..okay..." The dragoness then slowly switch her vision to the back of Giro's head, smiled softly. "What kind of things..you want to ask...? I try my best to give an answer..." She said as her scaly tail wagging underwater.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"As you wish to..." With that, Ryo stopped massaging. By placing both of his index finger on her waists, he then began pressing the certain spot on her back including her waists in quick pace. The gentle yet quick pressure stimulate her sexual nerves, which capable of making her slightly horny. She feels like someone teasing her breasts, neck and vagina, but in fact, it's not! Such effects continued to arouse her for about 30 seconds.

[Penthouse]

After a while looking up to the night sky, she returns back and shuts the glass door behind her, and approaches Prowl who took a short nap before took a sea on the floor.

In the meantime, Mika already finish her drawing complete with pencil shading, gently close the cover before looking to Ray. "Yeah. I'd like to know what kind of stuff you're planning to sell. I already tell mine, so you need to tell yours." She giggles.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-18-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"When you embraced me, I did the same without even thinking about doing so..." Giro started. "Why did I do that?" He asked curiously.

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oh God- Ryooooo..." Cassy moaned loudly, her pussy started to get wet, her hot scent of arousal filling he room.

[Penthouse]

"Well, its easier to show you than tell you." Ray winked at them, putting a finger to his lips, indicating that he wanted them to be quiet. "The first video I'm going to be selling is titled Sleep Peek... I'm going to show you why..." He whispered, and started recording. He took a video of Prowl sleeping, focusing on his face, his muzzle, then his rising and falling chest, before zooming out and focusing on his shorts.

Ray slowly, gently unzipped the coyote's zipper, and unbuttoned his shorts. He tried to be as careful as he could so as to not wake Prowl up.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-18-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

It’s another question that hard for her to explain, but she tried to answer based on her own views. “I’m unable to give the specific answer since embrace is universal, bit I give you an example. You saw a little girl, crying alone and calling for her mother since they have been separated, probably in the middle of chaos. What would you do?” Mizuki asked.

[Bathhouse - Female]

The wolf’s sensitive nose sniffs Cassy’s scent and starting to trigger his own sexual nerves. He able to stand other species’ scent including his own species, but Cassy is different. The scent is too thick for his sensitive nose to bear. “Mnnhh…” A blush crossed his cheek and his paws began to shiver, seeming like wanted to caress Cassy’s beautiful body and pleasuring her more, but he able to control himself so he won’t go overboard.

At the same time, his boner popped out from his crotch and pressed against his mid-tight boxer, a bulge can be seen clearly. His penis getting hardens every passing second and every sniffs he takes.

[Penthouse]

Knowing what Ray got to do next, Mika facing to the other direction, blushing slightly. ”My goodness, Ray. You are so naughty…” She said telepathically.

In the meantime, Minami kept on watching Ray’s hand unzipping Prowl’s shorts, and starting at that moment, her heat emerges and sensual feelings run through her nerves. A small thin scent released and slowly flying towards Prowl’s nose, since she was sitting near his head. But still, she keep herself in control and not letting her scent getting thicker.