Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-12-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Brrr!" Cassy shivered cutely and hugged Minami and Mika. "Its cold now that we're out of the hotspring!" She giggled.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Mm." Prowl smiled. That was the first time a guy kissed him, but Ryo was so girly, Prowl really didn't mind. "Heh, you go get her, Ryo!"

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome didn't say anything or move as Ryan kissed under his muzzle, then hugged him, while he was naked no less, then licked his cheek. He never considered himself gay, or bi, he just never thought about sex before. But he owed Ryan, and frankly, he didn't care, he always kepthis word, so he nodded. "I'll give you that, I promise."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-12-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"It's quite normal having these chill sensation, even a normal bath." Mika place her arm on Cassy's waists and so do Minami as they walks out of the hotspring before stopped. "I'm heading straight to the penthouse. If you want to wander around, you may do so, but limited on this floor."

"Prowl and I have something to do, but since you need me tomorrow, I guess I have to set different date to be with him." Minami giggles. "How about ya, Cassy? You also have a *cough* with cutie Ryo?" She asked teasingly.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo wave his paw to Prowl while walks out of the hotspring, but Ray and Ryo didn't realize the girls still standing on the pathway, in naked. Just before he stepped out, Ryo wrap the towel around his lower waists, enough to cover his butt and let his tail wagging freely.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"That's good to hear..." Ryan whispers before slowly break the embrace, smiled softly. "We will start moving on the afternoon. Right now, I want to take some sleep. he plan might not going well if we have not enough energy..." He said as walks to his bed and lays his body gently before covers with the blanket. "If you can't sleep because of that dream, I can alter it with something cheerful...It's up to you.."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-12-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Cassy laughed as she put her clothes back on in the bathhouse. "Yep, I've got to meet with Ryo! He said he's going to give me a massage, and I want to give him one too!" She purred.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ray led Ryo back into the locker room of the bathhouse to retrieve and change their clothes. "So, did you enjoy yourself?" The teenager asked the wolf while he dressed, noticing that this was the first time they really made much contact.

Prowler waded through the hot spring and got closer to Giro, mostly because it was boring just relaxing on his own. Giro was looking up at the moon nostalgically, so Prowl looked up too.

"What're you watchin'?" The coyote asked.

"The moon." The wolf replied simply. "Even realms apart from home, moons still calm me."

"Uh... right..." Prowl nodded awkwardly. "...About your back..." He said, indicating Giro's leather armorpads.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome shook his head. "There's nothing natural about me... at least that's what every human's ever told me. I'd like it if at least my dreams were natural, even if they were nightmares. I'd rather not sleep than dream false dreams." He sighed and sat down on a chair again. "Don't look into my dreams. Those are private."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-12-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Oh, sounds great. He is really good in massage and trust me, you'll feel much better naturally without any use of medicament." Mika said as wearing a pajamas without wearing undergarment. It's her natural habit as well as a healthy way to let her entire skin breathe properly.

In the meantime, Minami made a contact with Prowl while wearing a gray night gown, and also didn't wear any undergarment like Mika. "Prowley, there's a slight change on our plan. How about we meet privately on the other day? You set up the date...and place..." She thought.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Yeah...I feel good since the day we're going out from our 'hiding place'.." Ryo stated as unwrap the towel on his waists and dried his long black hair. He then wears a yellow, mid-tight, low-cut boxer which the shape of his butt and crotch can be seen perfectly before he wears a cream big t-shirt, same level with his crotch and butt. "It's great when we are having fun together like a big family...It's painful when living alone..." The wolf comb his hair before tied in ponytail while smiling. He suddenly lift up such subject without apparent reason, probably he notices everyone already experienced of being lonely, including himself.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"...Sorry about that..." Ryan apologizes. Chrome was right. All this while, Ryan never had a natural dream even once since the day he lost both of his parents. He tried to avoid such fact and manipulate his dream into something good and pleasant. "Good night..." With that, the dragon shut his gray-colored eyes and fell asleep.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-13-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Cooool!" Cassy said in awe. "I can't wait then!"

[Hot Spring- Male]

"I kinda got used to it." Ray replied, thinking back on all those times he had been alone. "But then again, having a really cool uncle made it somewhat bearable." He smiled at Ryo lightly. "Just one person can make things so much more different for others." He sighed softly, leading Ryo back toward the hotel.

"Slight change, no prob Doll. Tomorrow, after the F-Con? How's that?" Prowl asked her by thought, examining Giro, who was being extremely boring. He admitted that the wolf made him feel calm by just being there. Also slightly terrified, for some reason.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"...Night." Chrome muttered, and looked out the mouth of the cave. Existence was like a very long, bad, twisted dream sometimes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-13-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Go get him." Mika giggles as stepped out of the locker room. "See you at the penthouse, then."

"Hehe...Sure, no problem, cutie..." Minami thought back to Prowl while follows Mika before waving her big paw to Cassy.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"I have couple of friends which I can hang out during daytime, but there's someone 'watching' me and accompany me silently during nighttime. I always communicate with the female voices that I've heard inside my mind...until I realise it was Mika's voice." Ryo nodded and smiled as stepped out of the locker room.

"Uhm...Anyway, I have something to do after this...I promised Cassy to give her some massage...You can go back to the penthouse with Minami and Mika..." He said as point his thumb to the two girls in beautiful sleeping dress walks out of the female's locker room. "Oh, one more thing..." The wolf lower his muzzle and plant a kiss on Ray's cheek, smiling. "Thank you for everything."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-15-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Cassy went to Minami, rubbing against her and purring lightly, before going back to meet Ryo.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"No problem Ryo." Ray smiled and ruffled his ears playfully. "Catch you later." He turned and waved, heading back to the penthouse.

Giro waded closer to the bamboo wall, still looking up at the sky. He knew that the wall wasn't very thick, and she could hear him perfectly fine if he spoke. "Mizuki, are you there?" He asked, not loudly, but clearly, softly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-15-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Nnnrr..You are such a tease." Minami murred once Cassy rubbing against hers, as follows Mika back to the penthouse.

In the meantime, Mizuki is taking a seat on the small fake rock, a few feet from the bamboo wall. She quickly submerge underwater once she heard Giro's voice. "Uhmm...yes..I'm here, Giro..." She said nervously, trying to calm herself before leaning her back against the bamboo wall. "Is there anything you want to ask...?"

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo wave his big paws back to Ray in smile as looking to Cassy walks closer to him. "Wow, you look beautiful today. The clothes seems perfect." The wolf commented. "Before we start, which one do you prefer...? Massage under the night sky or in closed room?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-15-2009

[Hot Spring- Male]

"I just wanted to know you were there. I enjoy your company, that is all..." Giro said softly. "It sounds like they've left. Are you there by yourself?" He asked curiously, wondering if Mizuki got lonely. He had been thinking about her the whole time he was staring at the sky. It reminded him of flying with her.

"You look beautiful too, Ryo." Cassy giggled, taking his paw. "Let do it in the bathhouses, they're reserved for us anyway... I think I found some massage tables in a room we can use..." She purred softly, rubbing his cheek with her thumb.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-15-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"I see.." Mizuki stated as her claws wiggling on the water surface. "Yes, they have left to the penthouse and Cassy with Ryo for some massage. Right now, I'm by myself..." The dragoness already get used for being alone in her story, since the day she've been released from orphan house and live independent. "...How about you, Giro...? Being alone as well...?"

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Mnnrr...sounds good to me..." Ryo murrs softly and gently rub her paw before leading her to the bathhouse for female. Once inside, the wolf searching for a massage tables and he manage to find some, not too far from the bathing area. "That might be the massage table. So, let's get started."

[Penthouse]

Mika opens the door for Minami and Ray to stepped in first before shuts it closely, but let the door in unlock mode, so the others can enter easily. Both Mika and halfbreed take a seat lazily on the comfy sofa which facing to the balcony glass door.

"We're having so much fun today. Can't wait for tomorrow." Mika said happily.