Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-07-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"You probably can, if you meet her!" Cassy cheered. "Her boobies are soooo big!"

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Rrhn..." Prowl growled lowly in pleasure as Ryo massaged him. "Surprise me, buddy..." He murmured. His body was firm, but also quite tense from the stress of being out in the battlefield, lack of sexual relief and being in an unfamiliar place. The hotspring and Ryo were doing great in helping him relax more, as well as being around very friendly females.

"I'm planning on using the penthouse keycard to buy a camcorder, then just take videos of my characters in poses, play-fights, hot tubs, beds... the works. Then I'll make an introductory video to play in a big screen. When the video introduces my characters, I can bring them out to sign photos or some of my stories." Ray thought, relaxing in the water. "If you want, you can wear a mask or something, and you can introduce your characters via video too. I can even include them my introductory video!"

Giro didn't take the small, folded towel that Ray put on his head off. It felt nice to have some warm weight between his ears. He tilted his head up and watched the dark, star-studded sky. The stars weren't as many in the city, but out here, where the hotel and the malls were the only buildings around, they were bright and clear as the moon. It look almost like the moon he had back home, though a little smaller. Neo Midgard had two moons, though seeing two at once was rare.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I'll listen. There's always room for improvement." Chrome agreed, leaning against the cave wall and crossing his arms. "Lets hear it."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-07-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Ohh...I love big one..." Minami murmured before cuddles Cassy, and then saw Mizuki relaxing besides Mika with her eyes closed, grinning. "Cassy, should we stalk Mizuki and grab her boobs? I wonder how it feels like..." She whispers on Cassy's ear.

"Hehe...Probably I will not wear any mask. I just say I'm GL's assistant and she let me to introduce her characters, something like that. Do you have a time to do that? The convention is tomorrow. Unless you prefer to show it later, on the internet." Mika thought as climb on the edge of the hot spring pool before sitting on it, to maintain her body temperature.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Sure, no problem..." Ryo began squeezing Prowl's shoulder while his thimbs still circling near the spine and shoulder bone. He could feel Prowl's muscles quite hard and not completely in relax position. By bringing his left paw, Ryo press his thumb gently starting from Prowl's tail and up to the back of his neck. Ryo repeats the process couple of times before massaging the coyote's waists. "Want me to massage...your butt as well...?" He asked sheepishly.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Tomorrow, there's a convention related to furries; a place to exhibit or sell stuff like this manga..." Ryan shows the furry pron manga to Chrome. "..and merchandize. They also show off their furry suit, which of course, wore by humans. Those furries and their human friends will attend the exhibition, as far as I'm able to gather, and will return late dusk." He paused before continued.

"The plan is like this. I wear a torn clothes with cloak and walk like I have injury on my legs, but the injury is definitely not a fake. I have to do it realistically, which I have to make a short yet deep cut on right leg and let it bleeds. I hide somewhere until they arrives and stumble on them, then you take over at this part." Ryan grin slightly with his tail wagging playfully.

"You act like a bounty hunter, trying to capture me dead or alive. You spot me from far and point your sniper rifle on me. Once I stumble on them, point your weapon to the coyote's shoulder. DO NOT point to any of his vital organ. I want to observe if they have healing abilities and if really works in this world. From there, you take a shot and once hit his shoulder, leave the place IMMEDIATELY." The dragon take a deep sigh for long explanation. "You only have ONE CHANCE ."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-07-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Ooh!" Cassy covered her mouth and giggled cutely. "That would be fun! Lets try it!" She whispered back, her tail flicking left and right.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Yeah, I got time. There's a computer in the suite I can use for editing videos, and there's just enough time to get footage and photos of my characters. If I pull an all-nighter, I can have the video done, the photos developed and reproduced and some stuff like mugs, shirts and calendars sent over and ready for selling." Ray thought, sighing softly, relaxed. He was good at making videos because he was usually the one who made these things for his family reunions.

"Mmm... That feeeels gooood..." Prowl groaned, tail wagging slowly underwater. "I wouldn't mind... I've been pretty tense the last few days..." He murmured playfully, and raised his tail above the water, exposing his firm, sculpted buttcheeks to Ryo.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Yeah, a furry convention, we have furries in my world too." Chrome grumbled. "Tch. I hate those guys..." He added gruffly. He listened to Ryan's plan silently.

"Sounds doable. Except they won't know what the hell I'm supposed to be if they don't see me, and I don't want Prowl knowing I'm here. There's way too many openings in your plan. For one thing, why don't I just aim for his vitals? If they have healing abilities, they'll try to save him anyway. It'll be a waste of a good bullet if I only injure him and they heal him up like it never happened. They don't make bullets like these here." Chrome pointed out. "If I hit his vitals, there's a better chance of him dying while they try to heal him. Also, I shouldn't be spotted. If Prowl spots me, he'll be hard to hit."

Chrome started walking back and forth. "Me and Prowl underwent nearly the same kind of training before we became enemies. He'll know the way I think. But I don't know how he thinks. I'll try to take potshots at you from a distance with regular guns with silencers instead, that way they'll know someone's after you. You just need a reason why. That way, I don't use up any special bullets, or cause a commotion, and I can get away unseen. Just show em your 'injury' if you wanna see if they can heal."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-07-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"You just approach Mizuki like usual, while I approach from underwater." With that, Minami submerge and swim silently like a crocodile, approaching Mizuki while waiting for Cassy to approach from front.

"Huhu...All at once. I like your effort, but it's bad if do everything on last minute." Mika thought back as her both feet submerged under the warm water. "I wonder if our characters could stunned all furry fans and fursuiters. Hehe."

[Hot Spring- Male]

"O-Ohhh.." Ryo suddenly shivers and blushes hard before stopped massaging for a while as seeing Prowl's perfect buttcheeks. Is he dreaming what he saw? Without waiting much longer, Ryo place his soft wet paws on the coyote's butt and give a gentle squeeze and rubs. "Oh..m-my...It f-feels so soft..." He commented, and somewhat he started to feel aroused. The massage slowly turns into a teasing caresses and squeezes.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Hmm...you're right...Too much obvious opening..." Ryan thought for a while as scratching his cheek. "I believe I take your second option, but the flow would be like this. I injured myself, stumble on them and see if they able to heal me. If one of them able to do so, just shot and kill Prowl directly. If not, you either kill Prowl or take a potshots on me. Sounds good enough?" He said. "But I want to warn you, once you accidently shot on my vital organ, I'll be dead...for real, like humans." Ryan is different with Chrome and other furries he spotted back then, because he's not created based from fictional writing or drawing. He was born and live naturally, as well as possesses various of dark spells from his parents before they die mysteriously.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-08-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Cassy nodded and waded toward the dragoness. "Mi~Zu~Ki~" She chanted creepily before pouncing her playfully, grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing lightly. "You're so biiiig and soft Mizuki!" She giggled.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"They probably will. And I always work 53% better when its last minute." Ray chuckled to himself.

Prowl didn't say anything for a while, he just rested his head on his arms while Ryo massaged his hindquarters. After a while, it was feeling pretty good, and the coyote was more than relaxed. "Heh, you're getting a little frisky there, Ryo..." He laughed lightly, groaning softly as the wolf squeezed his butt some more. Normally, he'd object to such things, but he didn't mind Ryo. It could be that the wolf was very girly, or it could be that they were friends. He wasn't sure. He didn't care. This felt nice.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Alright, we'll do things this way for now." Chrome nodded. "Of course you'll die. I don't expect you to explode or anythin'." The wolf said, rolling his eyes. He had no idea that he was a character in a story. This was all real to him.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-08-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki heard Cassy calling her name, and just before she say something, she let out a soft moan once the feline squeeze one of her smooth yet firm breasts. Minami then emerge from the dragoness' back and cupped another breasts, squeezing and fondling playfully. "-O-Ohhh..You're right, Cassy. It indeed feels soft and big~~"

"W-What you guys...are doing...?" Mizuki asked nervously, still murring from the squeeze give by those females.

"You didn't know...? This is what we usually do in hotspring...squeezing each others' breasts..." Minami whispers softly near Mizuki's ear as her thumb began squishing the dragoness' nipples, making her moan even louder.

Mika smiled as watching the girls having fun with each other. "I believe we're still not yet break the secret of how our characters appear in our world..." She thought. These kind of question still bombarded her minds from the first day her characters appeared.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo gave a last couple of squeeze and caress of Prowl's butt before stopped, whispering on the coyote's ear "...If I kept massage your perfect and soft butt, I might end up rubbing on somewhere else..." Then, Ryo place his index finger on certain spot of Prowl's back before circle it around. "I will press my fingers on your back quite hard yet fast, which it make your entire body paralyze for about 15 seconds. So, here we go." With that, Ryo began pressing his fingers on certain spot in quick, which will make the entire muscle became hard before it turns soft and relaxed.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"This is serious matter, Chrome..." Ryan said, slowly stood up and walk towards the cave entrance. "Once I'm dead, you are unable to return back home...You'll stuck in here forever and you need to figure out how to get out from here by yourself..." He said in soft yet serious tone.

He knew some writers or the artists have an ability to recreate the scene or bring the dead character back to life, but for this case, Ryan doesn't belong to any story. He was the real and lonely person who appear in this world without knowing how it happens. Now, he needs to recover his special power in order to open a warp gate for them to get out and bring Chrome to his homeland.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-09-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Oh nothing! We're just playing with your nunga nungas, Mizuki!" Cassy giggled, and bounced her breasts playfully.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"I'll leak some of that information on the internet, along with some teasing pictures." Ray snickered. "That oughta' prepare the world a little."

Prowl perked his ears up. "Paralyze for what now? I d-" his body froze, his muscles tensed, before slowly, relaxingly, started to untense and feel so much better than he did before. "Ohhhhh, yeaaaah..." The coyote moaned, his tongue hanging out of his muzzle.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I know, I ain't stupid. Why would I aim to kill my one ticket back home?" Chrome huffed. "Chill. I'm a really, really, accurate shot. I've never hit anything accidentally." The wolf reassured him. "I can shoot the dick off a fly at five-hundred meters."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-09-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

After a while playing with Mizuki's breasts, Minami release the hug before petting the dragoness' head. "Good girl. Next time, don't be shy. It's normal for girl touching each others' breasts." She said before submerge once again and appeared, kept her naked body wet.

"I-I know that...Just that this is my first time others touching my breasts..." Mizuki said sheepishly, gently covers her assets with one arm.

"Heh. I'll never get bored with your surprise method." Mika giggles as stood up and grab the towel. "I guess we've been here for quite long...It's not good to stay in the pool for long period of time. You might end up faint because of overheat." Okay, girls. It's time to go." She called.

"Aww...we're just starting to enjoy..." Minami whined cutely.

"You have plenty of time to enjoy later on. Plus, we need to prepare ourselves for tomorrow's events. Do not make me to repeat what you should do tomorrow." The girl stated.

"Aye aye, Mika!" The halfbreed then cuddles Cassy. "Shall we go now?"

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo smiled. "That method will ease the blood flows all over your body, and it makes you much relaxed and able to do hard works continuously for long period of time." The wolf explained, before climb and sit on the edge, near Prowl. "In fact, your butt...kinda attractive..." He commented, a slight blush crossed his cheek.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan then turned around and staring into Chrome's eyes for a while, before lifting the small fifth finger which normally used to tie a promise. "Promise me...you'll not make any mistakes...If you do, you have lost your friend...and your way back home..." He said in serious tone, but it fulls with worries that the plan might not going well. "And promise me...you willing to do anything I said as you mentioned back then..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-10-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

Cassy let go of Mizuki's breasts and saluted Mika playfully. "Aye aye cap'n Mik-Mik!" She giggled, hugging Minami back.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Heh, yep. I'm not too fond of the heat either. And I've got stuff to work on." Ray thought, and pulled himself out of the spring. "I'm going to head up now, do you guys wanna stay a little longer? Prowl, Giro, I need you later, so don't take too long, okay?"

"Heh, you've got one sweet ass yourself, Ryo." Prowl grinned up at him. "Thanks for the massage, bud."

"I'd like to stay a little longer, Raymond." Giro said quietly, watching the sky.

"Me too, this is just great. We'll catch up with ya later!" Prowl murmured, closing his eyes.

"Sure, okay. What about you Ryo?" Ray asked, stretching.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome looked at Ryan's finger. "I'm not going to pinky-swear! What am I, twelve?" He said in disbelief. "Here." The wolf added, and instead, grabbed the dragon's hand firmly and raised it reassuringly. "I promise I won't kill or horribly maim you. You're going as far as letting yourself get hurt for my needs, so I promise, I'll do anything you ask me to afterward, as long as it doesn't clash with my idea of justice."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 07-10-2009

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Uhmm...I want to stay a little bit longer, Mika..." Mizuki said, and Minami lifts a slight grin.

"Why..? Waiting for Giro, is it..?"

"It's not that...I just want to warm my body more..." The dragoness startled before blushing, slowly submerge underwater.

"No problem at all. I know you need some heat to keep your body warm." Mika then took the towel, and Minami climbs up before taking a towel, putting it on her shoulder.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo blush even more from the compliment, his legs kicking the warm water gently. "...N-Not a problem..." He then give a quick kiss on Prowl's cheek before stood up and grab the towel. "Yeah. I don't want Cassy to wait. I promised her to give a massage." He said before waving his paw to Prowl. "...See you later, buddy..." With that, he follows Ray back to the dressing rom while wagging his butt and tail sensually.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan heard clear enough of Chrome's promises, while grasping the wolf's furry paws with his other claw, rubbing gently. "It's a promise, then..." With that, Ryan plant a soft kiss under Chrome's chin, pretty close with his lips before embrace the wolf's naked body. "I would not request anything against your idea of justice..." He whispers softly before stucks out tongue and licks Chrome's furry neck sensually. "...That's what I acually want...if you notice what's that acually mean..."