Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-23-2009

[Foodcourt]

"Oh man, that was good!" Prowl said contently, licking some sauce off his muzzle.

"I feel energetic again!" Cassy said, rotating her shoulder happily.

"Great! Are you guys ready for the hot springs? We'd better grab our stuff!" Ray laughed.

[Penthouse]

Giro looked out the window silently, thinking about what Mizuki said. After a while, he turned to face her again, smiling lightly. "I've looked at it from many points of views... And I've come to believe that... Love is truth."

[Lighthouse]

"A... makeover." Chrome sighed, rolling his eyes. "Right, I don't think so. He knows my scent, and there's no way I'll be able to hold back if I ever see him. I can't relax knowing this place is full of humans and close to none of my fellow Morphs. If we're to show ourselves to them you'll have to do it alone, just lure the coyote out, and I'll take him out from afar with my sniper rifle." The wolf said, picking the rifle up from beside him and standing up to look at the wolf in the hotel. It was too far away for him to see clearly, so he used the scope on his sniper rifle to get a good look at him. "That's a strange Morph..." He said. "His body's a lot different from normal Morphs." He added, noticing Giro's broader shoulders, bigger paws and wilder eyes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-23-2009

[Foodcourt]

Ryo and Minami finally finish their meal, gently clean their muzzle and lips with the tissue paper.

“Yay, hot spring! Finally I can relax myself…mpphhh…!” Minami stretch her arms before getting up, so do Ryo and Mika. The teenage girl went to the counter and handing her keycard to the cashier to pay the meal. Once done, she returns back to the groups.
“What are we waiting for? Let’s go.” She said cheerfully while waiting for Ray to get up and leads them.

[Penthouse]

The dragoness nodded. “Ryo, Minami and I loves Mika just like she loves her beloved parents…And I do believe, Cassy, Prowl and you loves Ray…” Mizuki added in soft tone, while her eyes switching to the beautiful sunset. She was glad after explaining to Giro what the love is. In the end, she let Giro to experience itself so he able to understand the meaning behind such a beautiful word. She also decided to forget of what happened for the past three days and return back to her own self; her personality on the first day she appear in this world.

[Lighthouse]

Ryan let out a soft sigh, crossing his arms. “You’re acting cold…” He said. Eventually, he speaks such word many times before, but he already getting used to Chrome’s cold personality. “Why don’t you play with him instead of killing him straight away? That should be fun.” The dragon once again takes a look on the top of the hotel where he spots Giro, and right now, he’s accompanied with female green dragon. “Oh, that wolf is a Wolborg. I saw them when I accidentally appeared in their world. “ He added as the day slowly turns dark.

“Well, it’s time for me to take a bath at the beach…I’ll see you later, if you didn’t mind to drop by in my place…” He refers to the small cave not too far from the lighthouse. The cave entrance is about 10 meters above sea level and unreachable for humans and animals. It has become his home, complete with a queen-size bed and other small appliances such as light bulbs powered using his magic, which of course, stolen from the shop. He then teleports outside of the lighthouse and flew down the cliff before landed safely on the white sand.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-23-2009

[Foodcourt]

Cassy, Prowl and Ray got up and followed the teenage girl.

"Ooooh! I just can't wait! I heard hot springs were really relaxing!" Cassy purred, hugging herself.

"I could use some R and R." Prowl thought out loud. "Could be good. Its just a shame it ain't a shared hotspring. Heh... I'd love to help you girls shampoo."

[Penthouse]

"Love... Ray? I trust him, trust is based on belief of what's true... and love is the simple truth, so I suppose you're right. In a way, we love or creator." Giro agreed, not really seeing it this way till now. "-and each other."

[Lighthouse]

Chrome shook his head. "No. I have to kill him then and there. He's damn strong." The wolf bared his fangs, remembering the last time the coyote and him fought. The wolf was stronger, but the coyote was faster, and they had to break it up. Prowl had submitted himself without fighting, so the police let him go home after a day in the police station, but they put Chrome in a federal prison for two years. He was helpless because Prowl did something to bind his flame powers and severely cut down his natural strength. He wouldn't let that happen again.

"A... Wolborg? What the heck are tho- there's a winged lizard woman with him. I don't know any Morph specie that resembles that..." He said, spotting Mizuki with Giro. "Alright, we'll rendezvous later. I'm going back to the cottage to grab some of guns." He said, and leaped down the lighthouse as Ryan teleported and flew down to the beach. Chrome had used the empty cottage as a temporary headquarters, seeing as its owner was away on holiday. There were lots of canned food and an electric stove and gas oven for him to cook his food in, and it provided him with a place to keep all the heavy firearms he had with him when he appeared here. He decided he'd take a shower to cool his head, but remembered that it was only a bathtub with no shower.

He might as well just take a bath instead. After eating. He felt hungry now, so he opened a can of corned beef, chopped up some onions, and grabbed some bread from the fridge to make sandwiches with, cooking the corned beef in a pan on the stove.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-23-2009

[On the way to elevator]

“Indeed.” Ryo then cuddling Cassy from the back as follows Mika to the elevator. “How about if I give you a massage after that?”

”Heh…” Minami walk besides Prowl, staring into his eyes just like she did earlier. “You WILL, Prowley. You will have that chance…if we’re alone…” She said as stucks out her long tongue.

Once there, the elevator door is opened and ready to pick up the guests. And luckily there are not much guests around the hotel, so Mika stepped in first before Ryo and Minami.

[Penthouse]

”That’s true…It seems you understand about love…” Mizuki said before bowing her head to Giro. “…I’m sorry about my action back then…that makes you feel uncomfortable… I don’t mean to do it on purpose…” She apologizes and would not lift her head until Giro forgives her. “Please forgive me, Giro…”

[Beach]

Ryan is swimming on the beach with the moonlight began to appear and lightens the sky. His telepathic reading still switched ‘on’ to heard Chrome’s conversation.

One of his spikes transforms into tentacle and began searching for fresh fish for about 10 meter radius and the tentacle manage to caught one. He kill the fish with a small shockwave producing from the flick of his tongue and chew slowly, while the tentacle reverts back to its normal shape. Ryan prefers to eat raw, fresh and clean food instead of cooking it since he possesses the dragon’s real personality. ”…So…any question about what you have seen just now…? I can explain a little bit...if you want to…” He said telepathically to Chrome, his body floating freely on the water surface.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-24-2009

[Elevator]

"I'd like that!" Cassy purred. "I wanna massage you too, Ryo!"

"Maybe we can go somewhere private afterward then?" Prowl smirked at her suggestively, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her body against his playfully.

"I wonder how hot the water is... Gee, I hope its not boiling or anything!" Ray laughed.

[Penthouse]

"There is nothing to forgive, Mizuki. You did nothing wrong." Giro assured her comfortingly. "I was merely concerned about your feelings."

[Cottage]

While eating a corned beef sandwich, Chrome entered the bathroom and drew the bath, letting it slowly fill up with hot water as he pulled his shirt and pants off. He had just gotten nude when he heard Ryan's telepathic speech. "Grnh- Can you not do that? Its creepy." He murmured, turning the taps off and taking a dip in the tub, closing his eyes as he felt the hot water soak his fur, refreshing him. "No. No questions." He muttered, paws resting on his crotch, feeling as if Ryan could see him.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-24-2009

[Elevator]

"Heheh...no problem, cutie...This would be my first time a cute girl like you giving me a massage..." Ryo then giving a gentle squeeze on the feline's shoulder, like some sort of massage.

"Mnnrr..." Minami murrs playfully as feeling Prowl's soft arm on her waist, her tail gently rubbing and teasing the coyote's tail. "Not a problem with me, handsome guy..." She said telepathically as nudging her waist against his.

"I believe the water temperature is between cold and hot, not sure the exact temperature level."
Mika giggles as the elevator stopped before the door opened, seeing their penthouse door just a few meters walk in front. She stepped while the others follow. "It might look dangerous because of the steams, but it should be fine and would not burn our skin." Mika said as arrives and open the door by using her keycard.

[Penthouse]

"...But still...it makes you feel uncomfortable..." Then suddenly, Mizuki hugs Giro tightly yet gently, her head placed on his bulky chest. "...My heart would not calm if you didn't forgive me, Giro..." She said as lifting her head and staring into Giro's yellow eyes. "...Would you accept my apology...?"

[Cottage]

Ryan giggles from Chrome's responds, his smooth naked body floating freely on the water surface, but his tail control the direction so he would not drift away from the beach. "I see...You prefer me to talk loudly so everyone can hear, including the coyote, is it? And don't worry, I would not seeing your cute crotch. Hehe..." He chuckles softly, watching the night sky filled with bright stars and bright full moon. "So, what's your next plan, Chrome?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-24-2009

[Penthouse]

Giro stood still for a moment before he spoke to her. "If it will bring you peace, then I forgive you with the very depths of my heart." He said softly, and after a moment, slowly wrapped his strong, muscular arms around her warmly in a tender embrace. "That is the truth... and the truth means I love you too."

"Yay!" Cassy cheered as Mika unlocked the door. "We're back! Woohoo! Ohhhh, Ryo! That feels niiice!" She moaned, then giggled. "Lets save it for later, huh?"

Prowl smiled at himself cheerfully and playfully reached down and squeezed Minami's soft butt playfully.

"Oh, That's okay then!" Ray sighed in relief, following Mika.

[Cottage]

"I rather you didn't say anything at all." Chrome huffed, lowering himself even more so the water rose up to just bellow his eyes, and his muzzle was underwater. He kept his paws on his genitals just in case. It just felt better than leaving himself exposed. It felt silly to do so, but he really didn't care anymore. "My plan is to find a way back home so I can open the eyes of those human-loving traitors." He thought firmly, taking one paw away from his privates to rub the fur on his muscular abdomen clean in the water.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-24-2009

[Penthouse]

Mizuki couldn’t help but blushing, and somewhat feel very secure and calm while Giro embrace her. It seems the feeling she experienced on the second day she meet him emerge again. “….I don’t know how to say…Thank you...and I love you too…” With that, she plant a soft kiss under his chin, near to his lips. She was hoping Giro realize her feeling towards him that she wanted him to be his lover.

Ryo smile as stopped rubbing Cassy’s shoulder. “Not a problem, cutie. I’ll make sure you’ll get a premium massage service. You also can request an add-on service, if you like an extra attention…”

The halfbreed murred deeply as slap Prowl’s paw gently, before shooks her head. “Hehe…No no no…Later on, Prowley…” Minami rubs the coyote’s chin teasingly.

”Giro, Mizuki! We’re back!” Mika called cheerfully as looking for the two, before spotting them hugging each other and Mizuki kissing Giro’s chin. “Shh…Quiet, everyone. Y’all have to see this beautiful piece.” She said quietly as pointing her thumb to Mizuki and Giro inside the room.

Ryo and Minami take a peek inside the room and smiles happily, seeing the wolf and the dragoness hugging in gentle embrace.

[Cottage]

Ryan then swim to the shore and getting up before wiping the water off of his naked body. ”If you have managed to find a way back, do you have enough evidence to support your claim? If the coyote is in this world, are you willing to let him go?” He asked, took up his clothes and his wings appeared, but before he fly to the cave, he rescan the living existence, especially in the hotel.

Finally, he able to sense 4 additional anthromorphic creatures, including the coyote. Then, he flap his dark grey wings and flew into the cave, before his wings vanished. ”I also need time to recover my special teleportation magic in order for me to enter another world, and probably might help you to send you back.” He added as wiping his naked body with the towel. ”And guess what? I found something demanding, which you might interested to hear it…

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-26-2009

[Penthouse]

"Words need not be exchanged. I understand." Giro said softly, and pressed his muzzle against her forehead. "I return your love."

"I'd like that!" Cassy purred softly before shutting up and peeking at Giro and Mizuki. "Awww..." She sighed quietly, thinking it was sweet.

"ALRIGHT Gir!" Prowl thought, grinning widely.

"Oh that's nice..." Ray smiled to himself silently.

Giro's ears perked up, and he looked toward the door. "Oh, they're back. Shall we go now?" He said.

[Cottage]

"Support my claim? I don't claim anything. Humans abuse and harass us morphs because we're inhuman minorities. Our BLOOD is the evidence." Chrome snarled lowly to himself as he thought this to Ryan. "If The coyote, Prowler, is in this world, then I'll just leave him here to rot with these humans. They didn't accept us when there were thousands of us, there's no way they'll accept just one of him here. He deserves to be mutilated like the rest of us for siding with humans instead of our own race!" The wolf thought, and got up, water cascading down his well-toned, muscular, furry body. He stepped out of the bathtub and shook himself clean, sending water everywhere.

"If you manage to send me back where I came from... I'll do anything you want." Chrome said dully, knowing he'd regret it, but really didn't care as long as he got back. "What've you got?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-26-2009

[Penthouse]

The dragoness shut her eyes off once Giro pressed his muzzle on her forehead. She didn't know if this is too good to be true that he really loves her, but still she needs time to understand him.

She startled a bit as seeing the others watching them in lovely expression. She gently break the embrace and acting like normal, the blush still crossed her cheek. "Uhmm...Yeah..Ryo and Minami, h-here's your clothes..." Mizuki said nervously as pick up the shopping bag that placed near the bed.

Ryo and Minami then approach Mizuki before she handed the bag to them. “…I am very happy to see you with Giro…Keep this relationship on track..” Minami said in whisper.

“I-I’ll try…” The dragoness replied as she readied with her shopping bag on her claws.”Uhmm…Here’s your keycard..Ray…” She said, handing the keycard to him.

In the meantime, Mika also taking out some of her clothes from the backpack and putting it inside Minami’s bag. "Everyone's ready?"

[Cave]

“If you hate humans so much, why you just kill all of them straight away? You have powers, you have weapons. You can do whatever you like.” The dragon said as stretch his arms and tail, before laying his naked body on the soft comfy bed. ”In addition, I don’t think humans in this world reject the Morphs because they’ve been well-known in fiction arts, stories and movies. I can place a bet that Prowler will live in peace with humans here.”

Ryan’s eyes open widely before midclose and grin lustfully, licking his own claws as heard Chrome’s ‘delicious’ statement. “Huhuu…you‘re such a bold person, cutie…The person who you’re looking after, Prowler, is here with another five other anthromorphic creature, accompanied with two humans. It’s up to you whether you want to kill the coyote or just leave it.” He stopped before continued. ”But still, it takes time for me to recover my special power before I can send back to your world.”