Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-19-2009

"I agree." Giro replied, Cassy's boxes that he was carrying obstructed his vision, but he was able to navigate by sound so he wouldn't bump into anyone.

"Anything else your tongue can work on?" Prowl asked Minami playfully, licking his muzzle suggestively.

Giro entered, and held the door open for the dragoness with his foot.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-19-2009

[Foodcourt]

Noticing the coyote's tongue lick his own muzzle, Minami stare into his eyes with a lustful grin. "Oh...ho... Are you pretty sure you want me to say 'it'? Hmm...?" She stucks out and swishing her tongue like she was licking an invisible 'lolipop'.

Once there, Mika searching for empty table, and she found one. It's located near the counter, where various of cakes displayed behind the glass. She then wave to the others.

"Mika had found the table, and I can see it's quite closer to the source for your sugar needs." Ryo said as walking besides the female feline. "There's one thing that bothers me. What happened if you take a large amount of sugar-based foods, which is exceed of your daily consumed?" He asked.

[Penthouse]

Mizuki then stepped in the room and bowing her head gently to Giro before walking to the bedroom, setting the shopping bags near the bed and collapsed lazily on massively-large bed with her front body facing to the ceiling. She untie her long green hair and let it 'breathe' properly, letting a long deep sigh. Her eyes locked on the white, nicely-decorated ceiling as she recall of what happened on her previously.

---

OOC : Time for a villain to squeeze in! XD It's much better if you include one villain to join with Ryan as well (refer to first page)

---

[Somewhere outside of Hotel]

Not too far from the hotel, there was a lighthouse stood majestically on top of the small hill facing to the open sea. There's only one small cottage near the lighthouse, which lighthouse technician staying into. Right now, the cottage is empty and the technician is away for holiday.

On the viewing area of the lighthouse, there's a figure standing like a statue, looking directly towards the hotel. It was a gray-silver, smooth-skin dragon with a soft two spikes, one on his neck and another one is on the base of his tail, near his firm, well-build buttocks. His innocent-looking eyes is in gray color and a couple of soft spikes on his head which resembles a hair. His long, gray-colored soft dragon tongue stucks out from his maw, swishing like a snake before licking his own lips, seeming like he had found a suitable 'toys' to play with.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-20-2009

OOC: Yayyy! ^ ^ I'll include one as well, I'll put him in the first page!

IC:

[Foodcourt]

Feeling a little excited from the motions of her tongue, he swished his tail left and right, slowly. "Heh... go on..."

"Oh great!" Cassy said, relieved. "Well... I don't know, that's never happened! You see, when I was a kid, I was like, cut open and experimented on by these like, scientist guys and stuff..." She explained. "And after all that, my body like, stopped producing glucose, so I had to eat lotsa sugar for me to not, like, totally pass out!"

[Penthouse]

Giro set all the things he was carrying in the living-room, making sure they were all in order before he went into the room. He paused for a moment as he saw Mizuki with her hair down. "I like the way your hair looks when its let." The wolf said softly, heading to the window. "It suits you." He added quietly as he opened the curtains. It was a beautiful view from the room. He could see the sea and a lone lighthouse on top of a hill. It was rather charming to watch. He could've just stood there and looked out the window the whole day. He wasn't worried about being seen as they were much too high from the ground and malls to be seen. He inhaled deeply, his muscular chest expanding a little before he exhaled, sighing in relief. Everything was so peaceful, he never felt so relaxed.

[Lighthouse]

Behind the dragon, next to the lighthouse's beacon, a rather surly looking, well-built wolf cleaned his guns while sitting on a wooden chair. He exhaled a lungful of smoke from a cigarette before dropping it and putting it out under his heel. He had no idea where he was, or how he got here, but he had met up with the dragon, Ryan, and had worked together with him to get used to the place. He didn't like working with others, but he really didn't have much of a choice.

"Hey Ry. What're you looking at over there?" He asked dully, not looking up from his handguns as he cleaned their barrels.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-20-2009

[Foodcourt]

Minami then approach closer the male coyote until her right shoulder touches with his, her crystal purple eyes staring seductively. "It’s classified information, but I can give you a small hint…" The halfbreed said as lick Prowl's lips and her smooth dragon tail spanking his butt teasingly. She winks and leaves Prowl with her tail and butt wiggles teasingly before moving to the table and takes a seat besides Mika. Currently, Minami is in the second stage of her heat, which it'll bring a side effect on her personality. But still, she able to control her scent from letting out.

Ryo sweatdropped as imagining based from what Cassy had said. "Science sometimes cruel…Probably there might some kind of solution for your problems…" He gently patting the feline's head as arrives on the table and pulls the chair, offering Cassy to sit.

[Penthouse]

"….Thank you…" Mizuki replied in blush from Giro's compliment, her eyes still staring to the ceiling. "…Uhmm…May I ask you something, Giro…? What’s in your mind…if a girl you met only about 3 days…kissed you…?" She finally said it after a few days that accidental kiss bugging her. "…What’s your reaction in this situation…?"

[Lighthouse]

Ryan spotted a gray-silver, well-built male wolf staring out of the window on the top of the penthouse and began licking his saliva that leaked out from his maw. "Hmm…that wolf not bad at all…" He thought before turning around and facing Chrome, staring at him in a seductive look. His smooth tail wags happily while his butt sitting on the metal bars. Ryan met Chrome somewhere in this world which he can't recall where, while he's searching for new prey to play with. "Hmm..nothing…I'm just taking a deep breath and looking on the beautiful view from this place. But guess what? I found someone, just like us."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-21-2009

[Foodcourt]

Prowl's eyes became hearts and he panted excitedly, tail wagging as she licked his lips and spanked his tight, firm butt. "Heh... wow..." He sighed, sitting down at the table with them.

Cassy giggled and sat down. "Thanks Ryo, and yeah. There just might." She smiled.

"Okay, so what are you guys having?" Ray asked, looking around the foodcourt at all the delicious food.

[Penthouse]

Curious about her question, Giro turned to face her, sitting his firm, shapely butt sitting against the windowsill as he crossed his arms. "It would depend on the circumstances during the three days that I've known her. Many things can happen in three days that I've known her that would affect the way I react." The wolf said sincerely.

[Lighthouse]

"You did?" Chrome asked, cocking one of his guns. "Is it a coyote?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-21-2009

[Foodcourt]

The waitress arrives and standing besides Mika with a calculator-shaped device which used to pick and process orders. “May I take your order?” The waitress asked.

“Since I’m not eating much for today, I might take a few varieties of cakes. Kindly pick any premium-priced cakes you offered.” Ryo said as took a seat besides Cassy

“Same like him, but not cakes. I’ll take the most expensive dishes ever made.” Minami said excitedly before added. “And premium set of ice-cream.”
“One set of ramen with orange juice.” Mika raise her hand.

The waitress push a buttons on the device, before looking to Ray, Cassy and Prowl, waiting to collect their order.

[Penthouse]

Based on Giro’s answer, Mizuki able to see the wolf’s reaction when he spotted her stop smiling and grab her claws instead of her taking his paw back then. To get an answer she was hoping for, she asked again. “What’s your reaction…if the girl you met makes a confession…that she…has a feeling towards you…and wished you to be her lover…?” The question were actually a line that she supposed to say to him, but she have to ask just in case Giro say ‘no’ and upset her even more.

[Lighthouse]

Ryan just shook his head. “Nope. I didn’t see him.” The gray dragon tried to scan the presence of lifeform, but only found two, the wolf and the female dragon. No sense of the coyote anywhere, probably his sense is out of range. “Just be patience, okay? We’ll might stumble with the coyote someday even it took a very long time.”

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-21-2009

[Foodcourt]

"Oh! Oh! An icecream sundae, a strawberry and chocolate cheesecake, a carrot cake, tiramisu aaand apple juice please!" Cassy gave her order happily.

"Just an apple-cinnamon pie and a chocolate milkshake please." Ray added.

"And I'd like a Texas-Style barbecued-beef quarter pounder. Don't hold out on the sauce!" Prowl added, licking his muzzle at the thought. "-And a mountain dew."

[Penthouse]

"Well... for one thing, I'd tell her I would be honored to be the lover of such a kind, gentle and beautiful creature such as herself... but I would also warn her of the tragedies that always seem to follow me and plague those I care for." The wolf answered, his eyes connecting with hers, looking so sad for such a fierce appearance.

[Lighthouse]

"Tch... I don't know if that guy's here anyway. I just wanna get outta here so I can get back to my campaign. There's nuttin' but humans here!" Chrome rubbed his head gingerly. "Think we should make ourselves known to those guys you see?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-21-2009

[Foodcourt]

The waitress pushes many buttons on the device simultaneously as picking their orders. “Your orders have been sent for processing, and the meals will be arrived between 5-10 minutes.” She then bows head and leaves to another table.

In about 2 minutes later, another waitress accompanied with the waiter arrives to table with the meal ordered. It’s a cake set that Ryo and Cassy ordered, including ice-cream for Cassy and Minami. The cake and ice-cream is perfectly made including the decorations as well as the flavor.

“Wow, so fast! Thank you!” Minami commented as seeing the premium ice-cream placed in front of her. She then take a first bite and melt it in her maw before murring deeply. “Mnnrrrhhh…delicious…!”

Ryo also began taking a first bite on the premium-priced cakes, murring softly. “I respect the chef who makes these cakes. I don’t know what to say…It’s extremely delicious.”

Once the waiter and waitress done distributing the order, another waiter and waitress come with an order for Ray, Mika, Prowl and dishes for Minami, and began distributing the meal. “Enjoy your meal” The waiters and waitresses said simultaneously while bowing.

“Thank you, you guys.” Mika said as lifts the chopsticks and met both palms, saying “Let’s eat!” and began digging in.

[Penthouse]

Mizuki looking to Giro’s eyes, even though it looks fierce, but his eyes able to tell a different side of his story. She then lifts her body and sitting on bed, lifting a wonderful smile. “I’m sure that girl willing to be your lover and be with you forever, no matter what happens...” She was glad to heard his statement and at the same time clearing her disturbing thoughts. “…I don’t know how to explain…but that question should give you a good view of what the feeling and love is all about…” She said. "If you have questions, just ask. I'll try my best to answer it..."

[Lighthouse]

“From what I can see, these humans knew us but only in fiction stories, movies and arts. They not yet had seen the real one.” Ryan then vanished and appeared behind Chrome before giving a hug, his cheek touches with the wolf. “You have to stay here for a little longer…if you want that coyote so badly…” He whispers softly on Chrome’s ears. “Once we stumble with them, just pretend we didn’t know them…And make sure you didn’t let out a weird aura…It’ll blow our cover…” Ryan added, his claw circling on Chrome’s chest.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-22-2009

[Foodcourt]

"Yay! Thanks!" Cassy said, and immediately began eating, ingesting her much needed sugar.

Ray smiled at Cassy cheerfully and ate his deserts.

Prowl chomped on his burger, biting it in half and chewing contently. "Ohhh yeah, that's a good burger..." He groaned, shuddering blissfully.

[Penthouse]

Giro thought long and hard to himself, digging deep to find a question that mattered the most. "If a person asked you 'what is love?', because that person has been without it for so long that he's forgotten what love was or felt like, what would you think? What would you say?" He asked her softly.

[Lighthouse]

"Yeah... I know..." Chrome growled lowly. He didn't like being touched like that or being too close, but he needed Ryan's help, and played along with the Dragon's physical contact. It wasn't so bad. He got used to most of it. "But the thing is, that Coyote knows who I am. If we meet, we're gonna fight. There's no stopping it."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-22-2009

[Foodcourt]

The waiter and waitresses then leave the table with the curiosity. How the mascots able to move and eat like humans do? In the end, they just leave the curiosity aside.

In the meantime, Ryo, Minami and Mika enjoy the food they ordered to the fullest, but of course, they follow the etiquettes.

After a while, Mika is the first one finish her meal while Ryo and Minami still indulging the food. It was blissful to see her characters feel so happy and able to familiarize themselves here even though there are similarities with their world.

[Penthouse]

What is love? It’s one of the most difficult questions for mankind, and also for the entire species in her world. She understands the basic concept of love, but still trying to figure out what love actually means. “I have read part of your story and understand the Code of the Wolborg…Love has universal meaning and it’s hard to describe by words without the person experience by itself…” She said softly. “Mika was lonely since her beloved parents passed away…She always gloomy every single day and sometimes skip meals…It’s hard to imagine how a young girl’s heart shattered as hearing such a bad news...That’s the reason why Mika created Ryo, Minami and myself, and sometimes wishing that these three characters appear in this world and keep her company…That’s what Mika told us three…”

The dragoness then stood up and walking towards Giro before facing outside of the window, looking to the aerial view of the town. “Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true. “ Mizuki said in poetic tone before a gust of wind entering the window, making her long hair waving freely to the back. “In conclusion…love all, trust a few, do wrong to none…”

[Lighthouse]

“Don’t worry about that simple thing…” Ryan assured, still speaking near the wolf’s ear as lifting his claw and caressing Chrome’s neck. “What you need is a small makeover…that can change your appearance until that coyote won’t recognize you…as long as you keep your angry aura away…” The male dragon smiles as wiggle his tail and butt happily. “Right now, just relax and enjoy to the fullest…”