Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-14-2009

"Uh-huh! Now I got clothes to sleep in, clothes to go out in, clothes to jog in..." Cassy said, squeaking at the cute clothes. "And shooooes!"

Ray handed his card in for his characters' purchases and it was all cleared. They were put into bags and boxes, which Prowler carried.

"Thank you, Mizuki. Shall I carry your things for you?" The wolf asked Mika's characters thoughtfully, giving Prowl a look that said I will eviscerate you.

Prowl grimaced at Giro widely, playfully.

Giro turned to face Mika's characters again. He had noticed that Mizuki no longer looked at him directly, it was as if he had said something to offend her. He knew that smile. It was the same fake smile he used back home. He remembered it well.

[3 days prior, trenches]

They were surrounded. There was no way to fight back without losing good men. Giro had his back against the dirt, breathing harshly as one of his armored soldiers poured water in his muzzle.

"Commander Lucian- Commander Lucian!" The soldier cried. "What do we do Commander? They have us surrounded! We're going to die!"

"Y-you're not going to die-" The wolf growled, taking his helmet off and tossing it aside, a fake grin plastered on his muzzle. "We're not going to lose. I'll cut through the front line. On my signal, fall back and regroup. We will return tomorrow to claim v-victory." Giro said shakily, getting up, his knees buckling.

"But- but Commander... you're heavily wounded-" The soldier stuttered. "And those bastards are doing something to make you heal slower-"

With a small, fake smile, Giro thumped the man on the shoulder. "Are you underestimating your Commander? I'm fine- I. WON'T. LET. YOU. DIE." He growled, and leaped out of the trenches onto a battalion of cavaliers, discarding his metal torso armor so he was shirtless save for his armorpads. He knew that they had no chance of surviving this battle. Unlike other enemies, these enemies had focused on weakening Giro, who was the most powerful force in his army. With him weakened, his men would be open to attacks.

"Come on!!" Giro roared, ripping spears out of their hands, and throwing it at people in the distance, hitting mages that were somehow keeping him from regenerating. They went down, and his wounds started slowly healing again. He gave his men one last fake smile to give them confidence before more spears came at him from all sides. "DO- YOU CALL THAT- A LUNGE!? RARRRRRGH!!" He roared in pain. As they pierce his body, he is warped to Ray's realm.

He woke up on Ray's balcony, drenched in other people's blood, his own washing in the rain. Without the mages holding his regenerative powers back, his wounds had healed completely. He went inside, and met Cassy and Prowl, who were giving him genuine smiles.

[Present, Mall]

Without saying anything, Giro took Mizuki's hand with his large paw, instead of her usually taking his. He gazed into her eyes with his serene golden ones softly, as if saying you can tell me anything. You don't have to trust me, but if I hurt you, I couldn't forgive myself.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-15-2009

"My purchase depends of my need, but from what I've seen on you, well, you need to get more than I have." Minami giggles before looking to Giro. "Oh, no need to burden you, Giro. We'll carry it for ourselves." She nodded.

"Me too..." Ryo added.

Meanwhile, Mizuki stood silently with the shopping bag on her claws before Giro make a move and hold her other claws. She didn't reply the grip, but instead let it loose. Her fake smile seems not last long, and her true expression appeared. She take a short glance into the big wolf's golden eyes before looking down. She seems have no guts to look on him. "No...You didn't say anything wrong...Really..." Mizuki said in very soft, yet near-quiet telepathic tone, trying to hide her actual problem, which Giro might not understand.

"Well, let's go back to penthouse. It's time for us to enjoy the hotspring." Mika announced cheerfully, but Mizuki's cold act on Giro disturbs her inside and wanted to know what is actually happen.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-15-2009

Cassy smiled at Mizuki cutely. "I never get to buy anything in my realm, the government only pays me enough to buy what I need to survive, so I only have a few clothes that eventually get worn. Its very hard for my race to get jobs, especially without the clothes to make a good impression, so when I got my first job, I was really, really happy. I managed to work two jobs, so the salary I got from them plus the government was enough to buy some books, uniform, and pay for my college tuition!" She explained. "So now that I can have so many clothes, I guess I'm just really really happy! Lilly would be soooo jealous!" She giggled.

"Do you wanna go to the foodcourt or arcades before going back to the penthouse?" Ray asked.

Giro let go of her hand. "Did I do anything wrong?" He whispered softly, and Prowl came over, shoving Cassy's stuff in Giro's arms.

"Here ya go! Since you wanna be so helpful!" Prowl stuck his tongue out playfully.

The wolf just nodded at Prowl as he left. "I'm not good with... with emotions." Giro said softly. "There are aspects of life that I was never taught, or simply never understood. I apologize if I said or did anything to offend or hurt you. I'm trying to learn."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-15-2009

"Heh...I can imagine how your and Lilly's life in your world... I'm somewhat really wants to pull you two out and entering our world." Minami quickly cuddles Cassy from the back with her shopping bag carried on her big paw.

"A foodcourt would do. I'm suddenly feel kinda hungry a little...Hehe..." The creamy wolf said as rubbing his belly. "Maybe a few small cake would do."

"Good idea. Anyone feel hungry...? Mizuki...?" Mika asked.

Mizuki place her other claws on her side, still looking down. "Do not worry...You did not do anything wrong...It was me..." The dragoness said softly, before continued. "Soon...you'll understand...Let me settle my own thoughts, okay..?" And another small smile appeared, but this time it's not a fake one since she said the truth. "...I'm not hungry...Thank you, Mika..." She shooks head.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-15-2009

"Mmm!" Cassy mumbled happily as Minami hugged her. "You'll like her! She's real friendly! I bet we can all be good friends!" She murred, licking Minami's cheek. "Ooh! Yeah, I want to eat something too! I sort of need my fix of sugar or I'll collapse!"

"Yeah, sure, I could eat!" Prowl said, patting his stomach.

Giro smiled back at her lightly and nodded, understanding that she just needed some time to think about things. "I am not hungry either."

"Well, if that's the case, here." Ray said, handing Mizuki his keycard. "You two can wait for us in the apartment. Open the door for Giro, huh Mizuki? If you need anything don't be afraid to call room service. You have the card after all." He said, smiling.

"Since you're going ahead..." Prowl said, handing his stuff to Giro to carry with Cassy's. "Mind taking this upstairs?"

"I do not mind." Giro said, hitching the large amount of purchases up. "Does anyone else want their things brought up?"

Mizuki nodded as took the keycard from Ray. "Not a problem, Ray.."

"Indeed. I can befriend with any kinds of people, but they must be friendly, cheerful and kind." The halfbreed giggles and plant a soft kiss on the feline's cheek. She then approaches Mizuki, handing her shopping bag. "Would you bring this upstairs...? I don't want to burden Giro more with all the stuffs full on his hands..." Minami asked.

"Uhmm...Bring mine as well..." Ryo said, handing his shopping bag to Mizuki.

The dragoness gladly took their stuffs before giving a small happy smile. "Sure thing, my friend. I'm glad to."

"Well, take care, Giro, Mizuki... Kindly wait for us." Mika waves to the two before herself, Ryo and Minami start moving closer to Ray, waiting for him to show them a direction to foodcourt.

"Shall we go now...?" Mizuki asked Giro.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-16-2009

The wolf stood beside Mizuki. "I'll follow you, Mizuki." He assured her.

"You two behave now!" Ray teased playfully, and led them to a foodcourt on the third floor of the building.

"Gosh this place is huuuge, huh Nami?" Cassy said, holding Minami's tail.

Prowl on the other hand, was browsing some windows, walking beside Ryo. "Woah, cool MP3 player. I could use some music."

"I'll get you one later, alright Prowl?" Ray said.

"Yeah, I don't mind. There's a computer back in the suite anyway, I can download some music or something." Prowl replied absentmindedly, his head following some hot girls that passed him by.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-16-2009

Mika follows Ray and walk side by side to the foodcourt. She was amazed by the interior space of the hotel. It looks small from outside but really spacious and big in the inside. "I bet this is the most expensive piece of property in this area."

"Extremely huge. In my world, there's such buildings like this in the city, but not much because limitation of land space. But still, I love this place." Minami commented as felt Cassy's tail coils with hers.

Meanwhile, Ryo looking through the window of every shop while walking to see what sorts of stuff they're selling. The furries costumes players began staring at Ryo and the others, seeming like they're amazed from the fine workmanship of making the suits. He just waving at them, and eventually they waving back at him.

Mizuki then began walking to the nearest elevator, and luckily there's not many people using the elevator. If not, they have to climb the stairs up to the penthouse. Once the elevator door opened, Mizuki give her way to Giro to stepped in first.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-17-2009

"We're just lucky the Hotel Ricafort's connected to the malls surrounding it or it would be real hard to walk around and cross streets!" Ray said as they reached an escalator.

Prowl waved his tail at some of the female mascots. "Great animatronics, huh?" He called at them, laughing.

"What kind of food do you feel like eating?" Ray asked. "The food court has a real wide variety, so go nuts, as long as we still have Mika's card, you can eat all you want. Lets just get seats close to each other."

Giro looked at Mizuki uncertainly before he stepped in. The elevator jolted violently again as if something very heavy had entered but the bell didn't go on, so the weight limit wasn't reached. Relieved, Giro nodded at Mizuki to come in.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-17-2009

Mika nodded as stepped her foot on the escalator. "These kind of connection is pretty good idea, I could say. " She turned around and saw a beautiful view from the moving escalator.

"Hehe, sweet...It's time for my tongue to do the work, again." Minami said as stucks out and waving her long, dark-gray dragon tongue which the tip able to touch one of her shoulders, before retreats it back.

"Looks good..." The dragoness then stepped in the elevator before closing the door, and the elevator went up. She kept herself silent all the way since she need to think of her own problems before tell everything to Giro. After a while, the elevator stopped and the door opened. The dragoness stepped out first and start moving to the penthouse, before she use the keycard to unlock the door and let Giro to enter first.