Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-11-2009

"Sure thing Mikaaa!" Cassy giggled and followed her to the changing room. "Do you want me to strip down to my bras and panties?"

"Its been a while since I got measurements." Prowl said. "I'll go first."

"Alright then, Giro, you wait out here, huh?" Ray told the wolf as he led Prowl to a changing room.

"Very well." The wolf replied silently, and waited outside the changing rooms patiently.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-11-2009

Once Mika shuts the door behind her, she pull out the measurement tape, smiling. "It's up to you if you want to strip naked." She teased. "But somewhat, I'm kinda obsessed of knowing your bust size..." She ribs her own cheek, staring to Cassy's breasts. "And I bet you and Minami saw each other's breasts during her stay at Ray's apartment. Am I right?"

Meanwhile, Mizuki browsing various of clothes not too far from the fitting room, which Mika and Ray measuring Giro, Prowl and Cassy. The dragoness took a cute sleeveless tanktop, mid-tight shorts and mid-cut skirt. This would be her first time wearing a skirt, which she unable to do so in her story. She also took a few pairs of cute yet sexy silky bras and low-cut panties, as well as sleeping gown.

For Minami, her preferences towards clothing are much similar to Mizuki, but prefers a thin clothes since she had a very fluffy yet thick furs which is enough for her to stand in cold temperature. She took a few pairs of bikini-style bra and panties, as well as mid-transparent sleeping gown.

Ryo in the other hand, prefers female clothing instead of male clothing because, yeah, he had a weird hobby. Luckily, there's a section specifically for his kind, which displays various design of cute panties and female-looking clothes for male. But, he only wears it when being alone at home. When walk outside, of course he have to wear a male clothing, but under his pants, he wears silky panties with lace and ribbon decorations on it. He then end up taking a pair of long jeans, a couple of T-shirt, a pair of pajamas and various design of sexy male panties and boxer.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-13-2009

Cassy smiled at Mika and giggled. "Yeah, we did! Well, if you wanna see them so bad, why not?" She laughed, and unbuttoned her school uniform, taking it off, revealing her perky little C-cups. She then took her skirt off, and hung it with her shirt. "Okay Mika! You can measure me now!" She giggled, and raised her arms so Mika could wrap the measuring tape around her sexy, slender midriff.

Prowl came out of the measuring room after a few minutes, looking thrilled. "Whoo-wee! Nothing but muscle!" he grinned at Giro, flexing playfully. "I'm headed for the X and XL section in a bit, Ray sez I gotta stick with you so I can show you what clothes'd suit ya." The coyote told the wolf, standing beside him.

"Alright, I appreciate iy, Prowl." Giro said, and entered the dressing room.

"Okay Gir, lets get your measurements!" Ray said, raising the measuring tape. "Arms up please."

The wolf raised his arms a little and Ray wrapped the tape around Giro's muscular, well-built mid-riff, resting it against his well-defined six pack, even underneath his fur. "Wow... your muscles are rock-hard... but even though you're bigger than Prowl, you're a lot thinner than him."

"I was always starved, or don't you remember?" Giro said.

Ray felt a little guilty about that. He remembered now... since Giro good survive without eating or drinking for a few months in his world, he was often punished by being forbidden to eat anything. He had muscles, but not much meat, so he was a little bony. "Yeah..." He said quietly, and measured Giro's chest and armorpads on his shoulders. He then moved down to Giro's hips.

"Do you want me to remove my chaps? They're somewhat thick, so any measurement you make may be inaccurate." Giro asked nonchalantly.

Ray froze. "Wait, you mean it?"

"Its not like you're going to take advantage of me, aren't you?" Giro said.

Ray shook his head. "No, I won't, I promise." He said. He knew how hard it was for Wolborgs to show their bodies. They only bear themselves to those they trust wholeheartedly. It was somewhat of an honor that Giro asked him that. Ray though the wolf would bear a grudge for the things he put him through, and WILL put him through.

Giro undid his pants, and took them off. Ray measured his hips and firm thighs. It wasn't long before they were done.

"Just tell Prowl that your size is large, and that you may have to go to the XL and XXL section. We're going to feed you until you regain your proper weight. Your muscles will be even bigger with meat on your bones." Ray said.

"Very well. Thank you, Raymond." Giro said silently, putting his pants back on. He joined Prowl, who started telling him about modern clothes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-13-2009

Once the feline strip herself off, Mika blush a little as seeing Cassy's beautiful, yet well-built athletic body as well as her perky C-cup breasts. She then wrapped the tape on Cassy's chest, smiling from the size. "Hmm, you're a little bit bigger then me." She commented before proceed to measure the other part of Cassy's body.

After a while, she retract the tape back into the case. "Your overall size slightly smaller than Minami, I bet M size clothes will fit on you." She said, gently prodding one of Cassy's perky fruits. "But I'm a little bit jealous you have 'this' size. Hehe..."

In the meantime, Ryo, Minami and Mizuki had done their selection and carrying their completely-full basket on their hands. They spotted Prowl and Giro began browsing for clothes but no sigh of Cassy anywhere. Probably, Mika still measuring her.

"I might not able to finish looking and browsing these huge selection of clothes in short time. Too many cute and sexy clothes to choose from." Minami said as she approaches Mizuki and Ryo before looking at their basket full of clothes. "Huhu...You two seems enjoying a lot, especially Mizu-chan. You take the skirt? Already switch taste?"

"Well...I really want to wear something different...It's not wrong, right...?" Mizuki asked in blush.

"It's not wrong, actually, but I'm kinda surprised you like sexy stuff." The halfbreed then switch her vision to Ryo's basket, rising her eyebrows couple of times. "Hmm....a perfect selection for a feminine-looking male...I don't know you have such hobby. Hehe..."

The male wolf then blush before hiding it under his long front hair, wagging his tail happily. "...I-I can't help it...The inner desire makes me to have such hobby..." He said sheepishly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-13-2009

"Heehee! Aw its okay Mika! I think you're reeeeeaal sexy!" Cassy giggled, hugging Mika tight before dressing and going outside. "I'm gonna go find my clothes now!" She said, waving, before running through the shop excitedly, putting things she found cute or pretty in a shopping basket.

Prowl's basket was filled with simple cotton T-Shirts and A-Shirts, boxers, briefs and boxer-briefs. He was explaining to Giro how helpful underwear like boxer-briefs were when they met up with Minami, Mizuki and Ryo. "Hey fellas! I was just tellin' Gir here how underwear keeps your balls from flyin' all over the place!" He laughed, and picked up a leather jacket. "Heyyy, this looks like the kinda thing you'd wear!" He told Giro.

"It does?" Giro asked curiously.

"Here, lets try it o- naw, too small, your armorpads are in the way." The coyote said, and got a bigger leather jacket. "There we go, you can wear it over them! Good thing those armorpads are leather huh?" Prowl laughed as Giro put the jacket on. The coyote whistled approvingly. "Alriiight! Now try this on- PERFECT!!" Prowl laughed as he put some shades on him.

"It obstructs my vision."

"Naw, s'okay, you wear these outdoors. They're called sunglasses. Take the jacket off and put it in your basket."

"Okay."

"We gotta get you some new pants. Those leather ones look kinda... eh."

"But they're very durable."

"So are jeans! And you can actually move in them!" Prowl said, putting some denim pants in Giro's basket. "I swear, they'll feel great. Here, have one in camo so we match!"

"I do not know these patterns. They're very interesting." Giro said, lifting the camo-pants up.

"Its called camouflage. Soldiers here use it to blend in. Here's the coat and shirt to go with it! Heh, we're gonna pick up a lotta' chicks like this, huh, Gir-Boy?" Prowl nudged him playfully with his elbow.

"Chicks?"

"Babes."

"Pigs? Babies? Baby pigs?"

"WOMEN Gir, WOMEN."

"Oh."

Prowl turned to face Mizuki, Minami and Ryo, chuckling. "D'ya believe this guy? I LOVE 'em! He's gonna get me SO many babes! I just gotta show him how to be a chick-magnet and we're gonna be cruisin' with the ladies!"

"Are these cool?" Giro asked Prowl, lifting up a pair of Hawaiian shirts.

"...Yeah. Sure. Put those in." Prowl smirked playfully.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-13-2009

Mika then stepped out of the fitting room before seeing her characters, and Giro and Prowl with their shopping basket full with various clothes. She decide to wait near the payment counter.

Minami and Ryo giggles cutely, seeing Prowl pick a clothes and let Giro tried it on. "Hmm..Looks pretty handsome, Giro-san, especially leather jacket paired with jeans and sunglasses." The halfbreed commented. "Chick magnet, huh? We're not beautiful enough for ya?"

Mizuki in the meantime, her cheerful expression slowly turns into expressionless as heard Prowl's statement. The 'accidental kiss' she received few days back is not the true kiss after all. Mika was right. She's hoping too much to get something positive in her relationship with Giro. What will happen if Giro have his first love with other person rather than her? It might make her life miserably, or she will broken-hearted. "I guess I should forget about it..." She thought silently, hoping without being detected by others.

Ray stood next to Mika. "Looks like they're having fun."

"Sure you are! We just need more people so we can brag about how hot you, Mizuki and Ryo are!" Prowl laughed.

"Prowler," Giro said, "I do not understand what you meant. What is a chick magnet?"

"It means you're going to attract a hell lotta girls." Prowl said cheerily, tossing in some random accessories. He already had a large pair of new boots, some sneakers, sandals and even flip-flops for the beach and some trunks.

"I... I don't think I want that."

"Why not?" Prowl said, taken aback. "You not into girls or something?"

"No, its not that. I love women... Its just that... I cannot trust myself to be surrounded by so many people."

"Why? Are you an ex-rapist or something?"

"No, Prowl, I'm not. I'm afraid of hurting them. Sometimes I forget my own strength. I have to constantly mind what I'm doing, its like living in a world of delicate crystal, where every touch might shatter everything, even rocks." Giro explained. "And... I'm afraid I do not feel comfortable in a relationship."

"Aw, then no relationships. Just flings! Y'know, one-night-stands and-"

Giro shook his head. "No, no. As a Wolborg, it is in my blood to fall in love only once. If I fall in love with someone, I'll stay with them forever. It is against my codes to go with multiple women. Wolborgs make love not for the pleasure, but for the passion, and the birth of new Wolborgs. It is forbidden for us to consummate with those who cannot bare us children." The wolf explained. "Also, in a prophecy stone, I was called the tragic ____. We couldn't figure out the rest of the sentence because the prophecy stone was scratched, but it pretty much means that all those I love will have great tragedy befall them. Its happened many times to me and people I've developed bonds with. I don't know if that prophecy is the same here."

"Tss..." Prowl shook his head. "That's pretty deep. So no sex?"

Giro nodded. "No sex at all. Not only do I find the act of sexual-intercourse repulsive, any sexual act will harm me."

"STDs?"

"Curse."

"Curse!? What sorta' sick fuck curses someone so sex hurts?"

"My surrogate mother, known and feared in my world as The Sorceress. The curse has it so that if I do anything sexually with those whom I do not love or doesn't love me back, I will undergo great pain. If I do it with someone I love and loves me back..." Giro hesitated, "I will be endowed with a size that will definitely harm anyone I enter, making sexual intercourse nearly impossible. Also, when the person I love goes around and with other men, I will be tortured."

Prowl was silent for a moment. "So lemme get this straight, if you do it with someone who you don't love or doesn't love you back, its gonna hurt like fuck. If its someone you love and loves you back, then your dick'll grow so big that you can't fuck or you'll kill her?"

"To put it bluntly, yes."

"...I'll find you a loophole. I promise." Prowl said, determined.

"Its okay, I'm quite used to it actually..."

"What? You're a virgin?"

"No. The Sorceress' favorite punishment for my failures is sexual torture. She's was like a mother to me, she still is. It hurt me here" Giro placed a paw over his heart. "more than anything. So I've numbed my heart."

Prowl grimaced. "Your... mom."

Giro looked over at Mizuki. "Mizuki, you've stopped smiling. Are you alright?" He asked er softly as Prowl concentrated on finding loopholes through the curse so he could help his friend out.

"It's undeniable they're having fun together from the time they're arrive here. They're probably have plenty to learn about this world, especially Giro." Mika said as lean her shoulder till it touch Ray's shoulder. "Everyone, if you have done, kindly come here so we checkout the items." She called.

"Heh...I prefer to be myself rather than being around to get an attention." Minami said as teasing the coyote's nose.

"So do I...Oh, Mika called us...Let's go..." Ryo added as went to Mika while Minami follows him from behind.

Meanwhile, Mizuki lost in her thoughts, remembering what Mika had told her, before she respond after Giro stop asking. "Oh..uhmm..T-there's nothing wrong..I'm fine.." She said nervously, lifting her slight fake smile before walking to Mika. "L-Let's checkout our items, shall we...?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-14-2009

Cassy had already beat them to the counter with four baskets in total. They were all free and she was taking advantage of it! "Nyaah~ How am I going to carry all this?"

"Oh you don't even have to be there. I'll just flash em your picture!" Prowl laughed. "I'll carry em for ya' Cas!"

Giro wasn't fooled, but if she didn't want to be completely honest, she had her reasons and he respected that. "Very well. These are such strange clothes to me... especially this." He said, raising a certain kind of thongs male strippers wore. Prowl had tossed it into his basket as a joke, along with a few other ridiculous accessories.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-14-2009

"Hu...Now that's what I call REAL shopping enjoyment." Minami commented and giggles cutely as looking to all items that Cassy bought. She put her basket along with Ryo on the counter. Then, the cashier began clearing all the items they purchased.

Mizuki then put her basket with other baskets on the counter before returns to Giro. "...Let me help you to clear all of those..." She said politely as began taking out some of unnecessary items out from Giro's basket and putting it back to it's place. Usually, her eyes locked onto Giro and watching him all the time, but this time she prefers not to. The dragoness then returns back to Mika with her small fake smile still appear on her face. But, does her action might give a result of hurting him, or worse being dishonest in his eyes? She never felt this much pain before in her life; a pain of waiting him to realize her feeling towards him. Mizuki ignores Mika's explanation about that 'kiss' before, and she had to bear the side effects in order to accept the fact that the 'accidental kiss' is not real.

On the counter, once the cashier checked out all the items that Mika's characters purchased, Mika held the keycard to the cashier and instantly the cashier clear the payment, before the cashier held it back to Mika. "Wow...So convenient!" She commented, as Minami, Ryo and Mizuki took their shopping bags filled with their purchase.