Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-10-2009

"Maybe someone should explain to her?" Ray asked, but blushed when Minami cuddled him. "Aw c'mon- even best friends can just have a really good conversation!" He chuckled.

"Well I had fun!" Prowl said cheerfully. "I worked up a good sweat!"

Giro nodded at her, not saying anything as he walked back with her. He knew better than to hope.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-10-2009

"Well, I already explain to her but not sure if she understand...It was her first 'accidential kiss', and most of the girls might presume it would become their first love." Mika said telepathically.

"Heh...Sooner or later, you two might end up 'locking' with each other." Minami giggles cutely with her eyebrows raised couple of times.

"Hey~~~" Mika tried to 'chop' the halfbreed's head, but Minami quickly respond by turning around and leap before landed besides Cassy in fighting pose, grinning playfully.

"You are such a naughty girl, Minami." The teenage girl commented, blushing slightly from Minami's statement earlier.

"So, shall we go now? I can't wait to get a new pair of clothes." She then cuddles Cassy, her tail wagging happily.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-10-2009

Cassy cuddled her back, squeaking excitedly.

"I could use some new boots..." Prowl said, looking down at his battle-worn ones.

Giro, who had never been to a mall before, said nothing.

"Alright, lets go. You got your keycard, Mika? What do we look for first? Shoes, shirts or pants?" Ray asked, leading them out of the hotel, walking past several mascots who greeted the characters, complimenting their costumes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-10-2009

Ryo look down to Prowl's boot, and it seems it almost worn-out. "A boot...Do your foot is about as same as Ray? This might difficult for you to find a perfect boot that fits your size." He said.

"Don't worry...We'll help you to find some clothes for you..." Mizuki said, smiled. "And soon, you'll like a modern furries, just like us."

"Yup, I have the keycard." Mika said as holding the keycard on her hand. "Let's see...We-"

Just before Mika complete the sentence, Minami interrupted by saying "PANTIES!" in semi-loud tone, still cuddling Cassy from behind. "Sorry, just kidding. How about all of them at once? I believe the shopping mall have everything under one roof."

"It depends on the store, really!" Ray said. "But yeah, we can go for all at once."

"If you mean plantigrades, then yeah. They're just kinda bigger than Ray's, thicker toes, black claws, black pads underneath, the works." Prowl said. "Also, really furry. They're not as big or as wolfish as Giro's feet, though his legs are plantigrades too." The coyote said, pointing at the wolf's feet.

Giro didn't wear any footwear. He had wolfish feet with four, big, clawed toes, unlike Prowl, who had five toes. The the claws looked dangerous, but otherwise, his feet were so oversized and cute.

"Sounds great! I can see someone's eyes are glittering with a shining sparkling stars burst out." The teenage girl giggles, and indeed, Minami's eyes are glittering and drooling.

"Mika created us just like Ray create Giro." Ryo lifts one of his feet, showing his big toes, small claws and lite-pink footpads. "So, none of us likes to wear foot protection. A footpads would do the job, and somewhat it's too good to resist of not squishing it, either footpads or pawpads." He then gently grab Prowl's paw and squeeze his pawpad.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-11-2009

"Well, shoes!" Cassy cheered.

"I suppose me and Cas over there are designed on a frame closer to humans, while Giro, who's supposed to be from a very old world, has a more feral appearance." Prowl scratched his chin.

"I have a much more feral form than this, actually." Giro explained. "This is my closest form to a human. My other form is taller and bigger, with larger claws, fangs, wilder eyes, and digitigrade legs. My last form is that of an oversized quadruped wolf."

"I didn't know that!" Cassy giggled. "Can we see?"

"Not here. To shift here would cause a ruckus." The wolf said.

"He's right though." Ray agreed as he led them into the mall. "But you should see his brother! His default form has digitigrades!"

"...He thinks its much more powerful. Though it sacrifices dexterity for power." Giro said. "...How is my brother, Raymond?"

"Huh?"

"My brother. You're the one who decides what happens to me. I was curious about how my brother is doing. I haven't seen him in two years."

"Oh... let's just say... you're going to have to train very, very hard." Ray said worriedly, and entered one of the big clothes shops. "Hi there! May I have a measuring tape please! I have to get my friends'... uh..." He asked the woman behind a counter, looking over his shoulder. "-Sizes."

"Sure thing honey." The woman smiled at them all, chewing gum, she hands Ray a pair of measuring tapes.

"Lets get their waist, hip and other measurements in the fitting room, huh?" Ray asked Mika, handing her a measuring tape.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-11-2009

Mizuki knew how Giro looks like as an oversized quadruped wolf when she's reading one of volumes of Giro's story back then. She prefer his current form rather than his feral form.

All of them are entering the big clothes shop, and Mika gently took the measuring tape from Ray. "Thank you. Since I know my 'friends' sizes, probably I can help you measuring yours. Mika offered, smiled.

Mianmi still cuddling the feline's back while waiting for Mika's orders so she can start browsing around.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-11-2009

"Heh, thanks. In all their stories, all three of them grew and change, so I'm not exactly sure what their measurements are at the moment." Ray said. "It looks like both Prowl and Giro are quite big, and Cassy's slender. Who do you want to measure first?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-11-2009

Mika approaches Cassy and pat her shoulder. "Well, of course. I pick Cassy and you can pick either Giro or Prowl. Mizuki, Ryo and Minami, you can start browsing around." She announced and all Mika's character start moving in the shop, browsing for brand new clothes. Sthen look to Cassy. "Mind follows me to the fitting room?"