Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-06-2009

"Actually... I only have a few short stories. I'm new to romance, but I've finally written a few about Prowler and his old lover. Then there's a short story about Giro trying his best to surpass his big brother, and another about Cassy and Lilly." Ray said. "Prowl and Cassy's story has some love-making scenes in them, and Giro's is just one big mess of action and life lessons."

"Thanks man, do you wanna bench-press too? I'll spot for you." The man Prowl was acting as a spotter for said as Prowl helped get the weights off him.

"Really?" Prowl beamed, and took his fatigues off, so he was only wearing his fitted A-shirt and elastic shorts, and got on a bench. "Coolio! Start me off at 80 kilos!"

Cassy finally ended her routine with a flawless flip, landing on the mat. "Ta-dah!" She giggled. "That's why I'm the Wildcats' Team Mascot!" She laughed, panting softly as a few of the men cheered.

"I suppose so..." Giro said, putting the weights back where they belonged. "Weight training in my world was a lot more... different. It involved pulling boulders up cliffs while climbing a waterfall against the flow." He explained. "What's this for?" He asked, crouching down next to the pool where swimmers trained to swim laps in rows. "To drink? It smells like some sort of chemical."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-06-2009

"Mnnnrrr....Sounds interesting. I believe Prowl and Cassy's story will become the most-selling titles. You know the nature, sex sells." Mika giggles and murrs. "For me, the printing company already publish the recent volume of manga, continuing from previous volume before I decide to put the story hanging a little. And I also planning to bring Ryo, Mizuki and Minami to the furry convention to help selling all the mangas and limited edition merchandise."

Ryo continued clapping for the great performance Cassy had given. "Your performance was so good, and able to attract people's attention." He commented.

"Mind to excuse me for a while, cutie. I have some work to do." Minami winks to the guys and leaves the treadmill before approaches Prowl who performs a bench-press.

"That training must be a harsh for you to bear, but in the end, you finally went through and you have a good body build." The dragoness smiled, slowly shift her vision to the swimmers swimming on the pool. "In this world, that's what we called swimming. It's another method of exercise to train your lungs to breathe underwater and swim faster. It's also one of many popular aquatic sports." She explained before take another breath and continued. "The water in this pool are slightly different from the one we've found at ocean, waterfall and river. I believe they put some sort of chemical to make the looks crystal clear, but still safe to swim and survive of swallowed accidently."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-07-2009

"Yeah, probably. Giro's story doesn't have any love-making at all. But there IS a part of the story where he splits into two personalities, one male, one female. Masturbation is full blown loveless sex with each other. Its a female Giro and a male Giro, but they're still the same person, heh... so it doesn't exactly count as sex, just masturbation." Ray added.

"Oh gee, thanks!" Cassy said, running to him. "That felt wonderful! I love the feeling of moving again!"

"I see. I know what swimming is, and what it does, but we never had training facilities for it. We merely dove off cliffs and into the raging sea, or used the monster-infested moat." Giro recalled, not enjoying the memory of being chased by twenty hundred-foot crocodiles and hundreds of leaches the size of dachshunds.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-07-2009

Mika's mouth wide open before cupped it with her hands. "Unbelievable. I never expected you have such..uhmm...wild and a little bit weird imagination." She giggles. "I might get one copy of your stories during the convention. Oh, do you bring your character as well?"

"Yup, you're right. We've been 'locked' up for sometimes, and now we have a chance to unleash our energy to the max." Ryo said, gently patting Cassy's head.

"At least that also count as training, but in very harsh way." Mizuki smiled. "I do encounter such similar events, where my magic suddenly weaker while flying and fell in the middle of the sea. In an instant, I've been surrounded by big sharks, much bigger than my body. And I'm able to defend myself by playing dead and swim to the nearest shores."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-08-2009

"I hope he doesn't find out though." Ray chuckled nervously, leaning forward to check if Giro was listening, but he seemed preoccupied.

"Purrr~ And then we get to relax in hot springs! This is such a fun day!" Cassy said happily.

"That sounded dangerous." Giro agreed. "This world can't really be trusted either. The magic in the air is so much weaker here than it was in my world. Its affecting my body." He said, looking down at himself, scrutinizing his body for differences. "I feel so much weaker here than in my world, and my armorpads feel heavier."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-08-2009

"Hehe..At least in the story, he doesn't involve with other females except his other self. Someone might get jealous." Mika added as watching Mizuki and Giro having a chat near the pool. "It seems our characters, probably had found their partners to be with."

"Hehe..." Ryo look at the clock on the wall, and it seems they have to go to the mall to buy some clothes. "I guess it's time for us to go shopping. You go inform Minami and Prowl while I go to Giro and Mizuki."

"Don't say that." Mizuki gently patting Giro's head before caressing his ear and cheek. "You're not weak...My magic also affected, except my flying ability..In addition, this world's gravity makes your armorpads feel heavier...You have to strip it off to make your body feel lighter..." She suggested, smiling.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-09-2009

"I'd understand if Prowl got together with someone, but Cassy is... kind of against the whole 'relationship' thing... And Giro still doesn't understand the concept of one." Ray said, scratching his chin. "This is going to be... very interesting."

"Roger-roger Ryo!" Cassy saluted him playfully, excited about the shopping. She told Prowl and his new friend that they were ready to go, and Prowl nodded, bidding the man goodbye.

"You're a great spotter!" The man laughed.

"Likewise!" Prowl called back as he walked with Cassy.

Giro shook his head softly. "No. In this world, I am weaker because there is no magic in the air. I have an anti-magic physiology. My body takes magical particles from the air and powers itself from it, hence, I can go without food or water for months, crush castles by myself, and resist extreme heat and cold." The wolf explained about his world. "We aren't as industrialized as this world, but our magic rivals their technology in advancement, and so our world is charged with immensely high levels magical particles we call Numen. My armorpads are heavier to me here because I am not as strong here as I was in my world. We have the same force of gravity, in fact, our gravity is a little more powerful, and our bodies have to be built up to resist it." He explained, patting his iron-hard bicep.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-09-2009

"Well, we just wait and see the outcome. Right now, I'm focusing on Mizuki and Giro, because Mizuki asked about 'accidental kiss' that she received while Giro is drunk during your first visit." Mika smiled. "She seems confused either that kind of kiss are true or fake."

Minami then follows Cassy and Prowl, before waving to Ray and Mika from far.

"Wow...there's plenty of things I didn't know about your world." Mizuki said, gently petting Giro's head before rubs it gently. "Maybe soon, you might get yourself familiar with this world and their technology."

Ryo then gently tapping Mizuki's shoulder. "Uhm...sorry to disturb you, but it's time for us to go for shopping."

"The dragoness then nodded, looking to Giro. "Should we go now?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-09-2009

"If Giro was drunk, then there were no feelings behind that 'kiss'. I don't think he even remembers it..." Ray said, looking at Giro. "The way he is, he'll only end up hurting her. I hope that doesn't happen."

"Eventually. Perhaps if I live here for a few months, but that's not going to happen if I stay hidden all the time. That way, I'll never experience this world to its fullest." Giro said. "And... I can not take my armorpads off." He said, placing a paw on the leather armor covering his shoulders and upper back. "Yes Mizuki. Perhaps we should."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-09-2009

"Still, it depends of how Mizuki interprets that kind of 'kiss'. Girl's feelings are pretty complicated." The girl replied before Minami arrives and quickly cuddles Ray.

"You two having a really good conversation, like a new, young, cute couples." The halfbreed commented.

"Heh...Are you having fun there, Nami-chan?" Mika asked.

"Of course. My cover almost blown even I try to act a person wearing a costume. Kinda hard to fool people. Hehe..."

Mizuki gently took and grasp Giro's big paw. "It will happen someday, if humans accept us to be part of their community. Think positively." She then walks with him and Ryo back to the others. "Do not worry about your armorpads. It's not my rights to take it off from you..." She added.