Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-04-2009

OOC: Oops, typo! XD I mix up Mika, Mizuki and Minami sometimes!

IC:

"Really? Me too! Back home, I was a cheerleader and team mascot!" Cassy said. "I would've never become a cheerleader if my friend Lily hadn't chosen me! She's the head cheerleader!"

"And you're gonna give me a boner if you keep that up, Nami..." Prowl warned playfully, grinning.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-04-2009

OOC: That's okay. XD

IC:

"Your friend Lily has picked a very suitable person be one of the team, which is you. I can imagine how you perform together with the rest." Ryo commented as petting her head gently.

"Hmm...Heh...We'll give you a very thick boner once we're at hotspring." Minami speaks telepathically in such a teasing way, still riding on Prowl's back.

Mika in the other hand, waiting patiently for the elevator to reach the bottom of the hotel, while her hand slowly grasping Ray's palm.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-04-2009

Cassy purred lightly as Ryo petted her. "It involved a lot of high-flying! Heehee! I loved it when they threw me up in the air like that and caught me again!"

"Rrrrrm." Prowl growled lustfully. "I'd like that." He thought back to her.

With a light 'Ding!' the elevator reached the ground floor. "Here we go!" Ray smiled, leading everyone down the massive lobby and down the left, passing shiny, marble hallways and corridors, they reached the fitness center, which was massive and split into sections. Swimming, aerobics, tai chi, yoga, weight-lifting, other exercise equipment, and a steam room.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-04-2009

"Hmm...I might do the same thing on you, but of course not now." Ryo place his right furry arm on Cassy's shoulder as stepped out of the elevator.

Mika then make an anouncement via telepathic contact while folows Ray. "Okay, everyone. Make sure you limit your movement especially your tail and mouth. Act like you're wearing a costume. You can talk telepathically to avoid peoples' attention. Understood?"

"Heh...Such a naughty boy of you." Minami give the coyote a gentle nibble on his ear before slowly hooped off from Prowl's back and standing besides him. "Aye aye, Capt'n Mika!"

Ryo nodded, understand from the command. His eyes take a long glance on the facilities available in the fitness centre.

In the meantime, Mizuki and Giro arrive about a minute late and follows to meet the others. At the same time, she heard Mika's announcement and replied back. "No problem."

"Of course not!" Cassy agreed, sticking her tongue out.

"Copy that." Prowl thought back. "Oh man, its been a while since I went to the gym last!"

"Hey buddy-" A large man who was bench-pressing called at Prowl.

The coyote looked left and right. "Me?" He asked, pointing at his own chest.

"Yeah, you, you're one of those mascots, right? Nice suit, but ain't it kinda hot?" The man grunted.

"Naw, I'm good." Prowl laughed.

"I could use a spotter, chum. Would you..."

"Hey, no prob!" Prowl beamed, and trotted over, adding an extra five kilograms to the man's weights.

"Well it looks like Prowl's fitting in." Cassy said, smiling cheerily.

Giro looked around the fitness center, not recognizing many of the facilities there.

Once Mika saw a man interacts with Prowl, she rethinks about the announcement she made earlier. "I guess I pull back my words. You all can talk, move your tail and mouth, or whatever you feel necessary to do." She also need to consider the side effect if she using telepathic contact continuously for a very long time.

In the meantime, Minami already start using one of the equipment, which is treadmill. She put some sort of settings on the panel and she started running on normal speed for athletic humans.

"Come, let's take a look around." Ryo gently took and grasps Cassy's paw as he stepped in the fitness centre.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't know how to use most of the equipment." Mizuki stated. I'm not a frequent visitor to the fitness centre in my world. I do most of the exercises in the middle of the forest."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-05-2009

Prowl coached the man like any good spotter would, and turned to Ray. "I think I'll stay here for a bit, if you wanna move on to another part of the hotel to show us. Just call me when we're gonna go get clothes."

"You got it." Ray replied.

"Hehe! Okay! Oh look Ryo! A pommel horse! We used those in gym class!" Cassy pointed to the gymnastics section.

"My situation is similar to Mizuki's, only I always exercised with a sparring match." Giro said.

"You mean fighting?" Cassy asked.

"I mean training and practice fights." The wolf explained.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-05-2009

"We take a seat at the bench over there." Mika pointed to the empty bench which located near the small fountain.

"Hehe...So you wanna using it...? I'd like to see some of your skills.." The cream-coloured wolf suggest.

"Of course it might turn disaster if the training turns into a real fight." The dragoness sweatdropped, seeing Minami running backwards on the treadmill. Her action had pull some of the people's attention in the fitness centre, which most of them are man.

"Oh, hello, you guys!" Minami greets with her right paw waving left to right.

"Hello, there. You didn't feel hot inside that suit?" The strong, muscly-looking man asked.

"No...I didn't feel hot...I'm doing just fine." She replied, still running backwards at the speed which impossible for normal athletic human to run backwards. In addition, she didn't feel tired at all.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-06-2009

"Okay Mika!" Ray laughed, sitting down at the bench near the fountain. "They must be really happy to be working out again!"

"Heehee! Oh Ryo, I'm glad you wanna see! Here, I'll show you!" Cassy said, and ran at the pummel horse, leaping off he feet and doing several flips, a cartwheel and a spinning flip before she grabbed the handles on the pummel horse, doing impressive acrobatics similar to breakdancing.

"It would..." Giro said, picking up one of the weights heavy lifters carried in weight lifting events with one hand, inspecting it as if it were made of cardboard. But it often did. Fighting was a part of our world."

Prowl saw this, and he immediately started waving his paws at Giro, eyes wide. "Put that hing down- at east pretend its heavy!!" He mouthed, going back to spotting for the man.

Giro quickly carried it with both paws, pretending it was a lot heavier.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-06-2009

"Yeah, we have restrict them to go out since their appearance in this world." Mika said, seeing every one them enjoying their great time. "So, have you prepare anything for furry convention tomorrow?" She asked.

Once Cassy show off her skills, Ryo amazed and clapping both of his paws, creating a soft puff-like sound. "Wow! Amazing."

Then ,another man appears and observe Minami's movement on the treadmill. "Your movement seems real....Normally these kind of suit looks slightly bigger than normal human and looks stiff on certain parts..."

Knowing her cover almost blown up, Minami take a move by jumping off the running treadmill and shuts it down. "...Well, it is. This suit still under testing for realism and movement-efficiency." She pull her furry skin a little bit just to fool the man and the small crowd around her.

""But it can't be denied since Ray create such surroundings and ambience...and oh....Prowl's right. In this world, those weights made from metal, and it's heavy depends on the amount of weights put." Mizuki explained before chuckles silently. "It looks weird in humans' eyes, seeing a mascot lifting such a heavy weight easily."