Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 01-10-2009

Ray explained how he couldn't change what he had already written. Giro seemed to come to terms with this, Cassy seemed saddened, and Prowl seemed... just plain angry. He avoided Ray for the rest of the morning, sitting on the couch and watching TV, explaining things about this world to Giro. Cassy was reading some of Ray's other stories to pass the time, and Ray helped himself to the breakfast Giro cooked up. It was delicious. He was glad Giro knew how to cook well, and this was all because he was competitive in nature. Ray should know, he was the one who made Giro.

The largest of the three, Giro, was so fascinated by this world that was so different from his. Prowl and Cassy lived in similar worlds, so they had some fun and passed the time explaining to Giro how cars weren't beast that ate and spat people back out. And how the TV worked, and how the microwave and stove worked again, which was how they helped Giro cook breakfast. Ray didn't know what to do... he wanted so badly to touch them, to confirm their existence, but he knew Giro didn't like being touched, and Prowl didn't like him, and that Cassy had a thing against human males.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 01-10-2009

"...Thanks for the food..." Mika bows her head, thanking the fursonas for celebrating her birthday and the delicious cake, so Mizuki and Ryo do the same. "...I'll help you clean this..." Ryo said as took the empty plate and other stuffs back to kitchen for cleaning.

"Thank you...I don't know what to say...You two being nice to me..." Mika blush slightly.

"No sweat..Plus you create a very nice story for us and such a wonderful artworks." The dragoness replied, gently plant a kiss on Mika's forehead.

"Oh, I should tell my friend about this... I'm sure this might surprise him." Mika then stood up and rushes to her room, quickly set her messenger as 'Online' and type:

GL: Yotie! Are you there?

Once Ryo done cleaning, he walk to Mizuki which follows Mika to her bedroom.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 01-10-2009

Giro bent down to inspect Ray's computer when it suddenly made a noise, which was Ray's instant message alert. Giro nearly attacked the screen in shock when he remembered what Cassy told him about computers. "Raymond, your computer has made a strange dinging sound! Shall I attack it?" He asked.

"NO! That's okay- thanks Giro." Ray said, sweatdropping a little as he sat down and replied. Giro leaned over beside him and watched him type his reply, curious.

Coy_Yotie: Yep, I'm here! Gosh, you won't believe what happened!

He typed. He couldn't wait to tell his friend what just happened.

"Who's that?" Cassy asked, leaning over to read his message. She was trying to break the awkward silence.

"A friend." Was all Ray replied.

Cassy straightened up, giggling. "Your girlfriend?"

"N-no!" Ray stammered.

"Ohhh... you're into guys, huh?" She scratched her chin and raised her brows at him, and Prowl laughed at Ray as he watched Hellboy on Ray's DVD player.

"No! No! Hell no! She's a friend, who's a girl! Nothing more!" Ray explained, trying to keep his face from going red.

"Aww..." Cassy shook her head mockingly. "That's too bad... gay guys going at it is hot." She giggled.

"Oi, you perv!" Prowl laughed at Cassy as he put his feet up on Ray's table in the middle of the living room while he watched the movie, his boots smearing the wood a little. Cassy playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

Giro furrowed his brows slightly. He was not comfortable with anything to do with sex, be it orientation or even a joke.

"Prowler, keep that down would you? Gah..." Ray rubbed his forehead and Prowl turned the volume up, ignoring him.

"What's for lunch?" Cassy asked the Coyote and the Wolf.

"I'm going out to work in a bit, maybe I'll bring you guys back some burger king." Ray said as he got up and stretched a little.

Cassy grimaced. "Nah... Fast food's kinda... high on calories."

"Okay, then you'll just have to cook something for yourself then." Ray said through gritted teeth.

"Can't. You don't have anything to cook." Prowl called at him dully.

"Well- that's cuz I never go out for groceries! I live by myself you know!" Ray yelled. "Fine- I'll go shop for groceries at lunch and bring it home to you guys."

"Better." Prowl replied. "I kinda like Gir's cooking. Hey Gir, you sure you're a knight and not a head chef?" He joked.

"I am certain!" Giro stated. "A knight of my caliber must know how to please his Lord and Lady! This includes preparing a scrumptious meal, perform with a violin, sing a ballad or juggle swords."

"I was just kidding, Gir!" Prowl laughed. "But it looks like we've got ourselves an entertainer in the room! Good going Gir!" He clapped playfully.

"I am a knight, not an entertainer and my name is Giro, please use it properly! Don't patronize me!" The wolf snapped at the coyote.

"Woah man, chill. I'm just teasing ya." Prowl chuckled. "I really DO like your cooking though. Its got that... exotic flavor to it."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 01-10-2009

GL: Oh, really? I aslo hac esomething too!

Mika type so fast till got errors in it.

GL: *I also have something too! But first, kindly tell me what happen on your side.

"Uhmm...may I know what you're doing, Mika?" The dragoness said with her face near Mika's shoulder.

"Oh...I'm chatting with my friend. He's a story writer." Mika replied, trying to keep her nervousness that Mizuki might think something else.

"Not your boyfriend?" Ryo suddenly spoke, lowering his muzzle near Mika's face, staring sharply on the monitor.

A slight blush crossed her cheek as he mention that part. "No no no no...He just an online friend...Plus as an artist, I don't want to reveal my real identity to avoid fans rushing on me. He's the only friend I've met in the Internet because I admire his work, and so do him."

"Hmm...you have a point..." The wolf scratch his chin. "It's kinda rude watching someone chatting...You also need some private time to spend..." Ryo teased playfully as moving backward and sitting on Mika's bed, while Mizuki took some mangas to read.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 01-11-2009

"Shh- she replied!" Cassy giggled and leaned over closer to read what Ray would type.

"A little privacy please?" Ray whined, and Giro sat down to watch Hellboy with Prowl, occasionally asking questions about the main character being a demon.

Cassy however, remained where she was.

Ray sighed, and typed.

Coy_Yotie: You know my characters? The ones from my three new series? Yeah... I understand if you don't believe me, but Prowl, Cas and Giro are... suddenly right here in my apartment. :sweat:

Cassy giggled at Ray, who's face was flushed with a tinge of red.

Coy_Yotie: Cassy even thinks you're my... girlfriend. Tell her you're not? She's teasing me!

And with that, Cassy laughed cutely, ruffling Ray's hair. "Shy guys are cute."

"Well I'm not shy!" Ray snapped, pushing his glasses up and patting his hair flat, or at least tried to. His hair was always messy looking. "I mean how can I be shy? I've taken in a rogue genetic experimental soldier, an artificial god-slaying knight and a FEMALE into my apartment! You know I'm not allowed to have members of the opposite sex in here? I have to keep you secret!"

"Wooow..." Cassy murred. "No members of the opposite sex? This is like my dorm! Sucks for you, huh?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 01-11-2009

Mika type what she said at the same time.

GL: What tha-? For real? H-How does it happen...? Oh, Cassy, if you're there, I'm not his girlfriend...We're just a friend, plus we're not meet each other in real life.

Meanwhile, Mizuki and Ryo startled lightly as Mika speaking in semi-loud tone, but they ignores her since she need some private time, and continue reading the manga.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 01-11-2009

"Oh..." Cassy giggled. "Alright."

Ray nodded and typed again.

Coy_Yotie: She says "alright", what ever that means!

He pushed his glasses up again and spotted his webcam. His heart thumped in his chest suddenly as he got an idea... no one's ever seen him before, especially not on webcam. He only ever used it to take pictures of his room whenever he moved the furniture so he could compare it in before or after shots. He was a little shy about it, and nervous as well, but he slowly began typing his proposition.

Coy_Yotie: Hey... do you wanna see them? I... have a webcam... and... what was it you were going to tell me?

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 01-11-2009

On the other side, Mika wants to do the same thing as Ray; turning on the webcam. But as an artist, she modified her midrange video camera that displays Mika as green female lizard with fully dressed so she can hide her identity. She point the camera on herself and her characters.

GL: GL has sent you a video invitation. Click ACCEPT or IGNORE.

GL: Sure thing! I really love seeing them since I have a hard time imagining them in your story. XD. I have something to tell, but also related to what you've said.

Ray gulped, and clicked accept. "Hey guys, mind gathering around? My friend wants to see you guys." He asked them. Prowl shrugged and walked over. Prowl and Cassy stood either Ray, and Giro stood behind him, curiously. The computer fascinated him.

Coy_Yotie: Coy_Yotie has sent you a video invitation. Click ACCEPT or IGNORE.

Coy_Yotie: Well... here they are.

"Say hi guys." Ray said, and his three companions smiled and waved at the webcam.

Mika accept the invitation and then, a video displays Ray's fursonas waving at her. She analyze Ray's characters, and it does, no camera tricks involved. She really see Cassy, Prowl and Giro.

GL: Yeah, it seems what you've said is true. All of your characters described perfectly as mention in your story.

Mika move the video camera and point to Mizuki and Ryo who busy reading manga.

GL: ...And here they are. I introduce you Mizuki, a female green dragon and Ryo, a male cream-coloured wolf.

Mizuki spotted a small moving picture displayed on the monitor, before went closer to see a clearer picture. "Oh, I see someone there. Is that your friend?"

"If you see human in the video, that's my friend. And others that similar to you are his characters." Mika explained, pointing the video camera on her and Mizuki.