Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2009

"Well I like naughty... shy's cute, but naughty's hot." Prowl winked at her.

"Oh a furry convention? I didn't know you were a furry, Ray-Ray!" RJ teased playfully.

"Oh I sorta... am. Don't tell mom and dad, okay? They still think kissing is dirty." Ray laughed.

"Lips are sealed." RJ zipped his lips. "Well, its been great meeting you all, but I have a conference of my own to attend, a meeting of the board. I hope to see you again soon."

"Heehee, bye uncle RJ!" Cassy bid the man goodbye as he went for the door, curling up and stretching like a cat beside Ryo.

"Seeya Unc." Prowl waved.

"Till next time, Sir Ricafort." Giro nodded.

Chuckling, RJ left the penthouse, waving at them all.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-01-2009

Once RJ left the penthouse, all Mika's character gathered closer. "Since we have plenty of time to burn, how about a little shopping and wandering around?" Mika stated, caressing her own palm and grin slightly.

"Sounds good to me. I can't wait to get new clothes!" "Minami spinning around.

"But should we go out fully visible or hidden?" Mizuki interrupts. "Any idea?"

Mika thoughts. "Hmm...I have no idea at all...Since RJ mention about mascot conference, I believe no harm trying, right?"

"I presume most of the people around here knew about the events, so I guess it's okay." Ryo added.

"So, what do you think, Ray? Mika asked for his opinion.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-02-2009

"Shopping!!!" Cassy cheered gleefully.

Prowl scratched his chin. "It'd kinda be nice to walk around without hidin' for once..." He thought out loud.

"Look!" Ray pointed down the window, where numerous vans and cars were pulling up, and literally hundreds of mascots from various sports teams and brand name items like dishwashing fluids and laundry detergents came flooding into the hotel, going for the ballroom.

"We can definitely blend in with them! Just try and act stiff and no one will be the wiser!" Ray laughed. "Anyone up for a stroll in the mall then?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-02-2009

Since Mizuki standing near the window, she able to see various mascots marching into the hotel. "That's a good idea to me. Come..." She gently grabs Giro's paw.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Mika said as gently took Ray's palm and walks to the main door before opens it.

"Mnnnrr...Let's go, cutie!" Minami smiles and murrs as clinging on Prowl's back, wrapping her arms on his neck with her tail wagging happily.

Ryo offers her paw to Cassy like a prince offering her for a dance. "Would you mind to come with me for a shopping, milady?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-02-2009

Giro obediently followed Mizuki, as he would've probably drawn attention to them for how he acted and not how he looked.

Ray blushed a little as Mika took his hand, but followed her anyway.

Prowl grinned and carried her on his back energetically. "C'mon cowgirl, I'll be your horsey!"

"Why of course dear sir! How kind of you!" Cassy giggled, and took Ryo's paw, excited to be getting new clothes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-02-2009

"Hehe...Yay~~!" Minami cheered as riding on the coyote's back with her arms still wrapping on his neck and gently putting her head on the right side of his shoulder, before nuzzling his cheek.

Ryo then stood up and gently grasping the feline's paw, and follows the other stepping out of the room.

"You're not familiar in this world, so we should stick together...I don't want you went lost..." Mizuki grasping Giro's paw softly and lean her head on his shoulder.

Once everyone had stepped out, Mika shuts the door and let the system locks it firmly in place. "Okay. So, Ray. Since you know about this hotel, mind giving us a tour around? Later I give you a kiss." Mika asked in warm smile.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-03-2009

"I understand." Giro said, and obediently held onto her.

Ray blushed even harder, but cleared his throat. "Sure, lets hit the hotel's fitness center first!"

"A fitness center? You mean like a gym? Cuz I could use a good workout." Prowl said, bounding around with Mika on his back.

"Yeah! I can like, totally work on burning carbs!" Cassy added.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-03-2009

"Okay. Since the lift only support some amount of weight, how about Mizuki and Giro walk down via stairs? Later I inform telepathically which floor we're in." Mika said.

"Sure, no problem." The dragones nodded and smile to Giro before walking down the stairs with him.

"Now that's what I call a really healthy man." Minami murrs playfully, circling her index finger on his musculous chest. "...And woman too." She added, winking to Cassy.

"I'd love to perform some exercise, but mostly I prefer jogs and flipping around to make my body feel elastic." Ryo said as fold one of his finger to the back of his paw. "This is the result of many years of exercises."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-04-2009

"Affirmative, Mika." Giro complied, and took the stairs, accompanied by Mizuki.

"The fitness center's at the bottom of the hotel!" Ray said, entering the elevator.

"Wooow, you're pretty flexible Ryo!" Cassy giggled, amazed.

Prowl growled playfully in response to Minami's touch.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-04-2009

OOC : Mizuki and Giro are the one who using stairs. Mika still can use elevator. XD

IC :

Mika entering the elevator, and so do the others.

"Not really that flexible. I can do several moves that the gymnast normally do." Ryo said. "Whoa knows this flexibility can be useful in the future."

"Mnnrrhh...Such a nice sound you have there, Prowley. You're start making me feel "ticklish", if you know what I mean." Minami whispers on the coyote's ear before giving a soft lick on his neck.