Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-30-2009

"He has a big imagination." Ray laughed. "Everyone on my mother's side does!"

"Come sit with me Ryo!" Cassy called, giggling as she patted the space next to her on the couch. "Its really soft and cool!"

"You have... so many of these cars." Giro said, watching the thousands of multicolored vehicles drive through the roads, looking like ants from this height. "How do they make so many?" He wondered out loud, banishing his sword, making him visible again. "Is it magic, Mizuki?"

"I'm gonna grab a soda while we wait for Ray's unc to get up here. You guys want any?" Prowl asked, opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of Fanta. He felt Minami hug him from behind while we was bent over, and felt her breasts on his back. Grinning, he turned around placed his paws on her hips. "Hey there. Isn't this great? Just all of us in this penthouse..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-30-2009

"I see. It seems we have similarities in terms of imagination, but of course, at different platforms." Mika stated as walking to one of the sofa and take a seat, pressing her palms on it. "Hmm...it's really comfy. Much better than my bed. Hehe. Oh, kindly bring me one soda, Prowley."

"Of course I do, Cassy...It's rude to reject an offer especially when it comes from cute yet beautiful female like you..." Ryo commented, gently approach and take a seat besides her before placing his paw on her laps, exposing his soft pink pawpads. "Indeed feel comfy."

Mizuki watching the cars from the window, gently nodded. "Yes, it's 'magic' to create such a amount of vehicles, but not by chanting certain spells to make it work. All of this came from the human brain and the dedication of creating something useful for mankind. So, the factory, mechanical robot and clever humans emerge to built vehicles in massive scale ." The dragoness explained.

"Yup, indeed. In addition, I'm able to see your cute face." Minami smiled as tease Prowl's nose.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-31-2009

Prowl playfully licked Minami's finger and brought Mika a soda. "A soda for mademoiselle?" He said in a fake French Butler accent, offering her her soda.

"Reaaaally comfy!" Cassy sighed, resting her head on Ryo's shoulder sleepily, holding his paw so their pawpads are touching.

"Mechanical? Machines built these?" Giro asked, placing his paws on the windowsill and looking at the cars more intently, his tail wagging excitedly. Ever since he had fought a machine in his world and nearly got killed, he's been fascinated in them. And here he was, in a world that was chuck full of them. "It seems that... even without natural magic, humans are capable of surviving by compensating with their intelligence..."

Ray was checking some cupboards, and was surprised to see a complete collection of Mika and Ray's works to date, organized by release date. "Woooah! RJ put our works here! I told him that I loved your work once on the phone and here they are with mine!" He laughed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-31-2009

The halfbreed giggles and kept on clinging on Prowl.

"Oh, je vous remercie, Prowley." Mika replied in real French word, smiles as took the soda from the coyote. "My my, you two also follow Ryo and Mizuki's footstep, am I right?"

"Hehe...not really. Just a friendly hug. In addition, we need to know each other more." Minami stated, wagging her smooth dragon tail happily.

Ryo sigh softly while lifts his another paw and gently caress Cassy's cheek and hair. "Don't fell asleep at this time. We might leave you alone. Hehe..."

"Yes, and it's a good machine build by intelligent humans to make their job easier." Mizuki kept on looking to the humans and vehicles moving on the street. "For humans, intelligence is their best friend. If their intelligence combined together, they capable of creating something new and helpful in their daily lives. That's what I've learn about them in my world, where furries, scalies and humans living together like a big family."

Mika take a look on the cupboards while seating on the sofa since she can see clearly on certain distance. "Wow. Your uncle really had become one of our hardcore fans. I believe it shouldn't give any problem for him to meet our characters."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2009

"What? I'm just a really huggy guy!" Prowl joked and playfully picked Mika and Minami up.

Cassy laughed. "Nuuu!" She laughed, ruffling his ears playfully. "Don't leave me in this big place all by myself! I'll enjoy it!"

"We were all equals in my world... War does not discriminate against the lives it takes." Giro explained, not having lived a day without war. "So we lived knowing only that we may not see tomorrow. I guess that brought us all together."

"Yeah! He never told me he was a fan! Boy, he's gonna be stoked!" Ray said, chuckling as he watched Prowl pick Mika and Minami up, swinging them around playfuly.

A sharp knock came on the door, and Ray answered it. RJ stepped in, and froze.

"Yeah... these are my friends I was talking about." Ray grimaced, rubbing the back of his head.

"F-friends." The man repeated, still in awe as he looked at them all.

"Yeah! That's-" Ray said, gesturing at Cassy.

"Cassy. I know her from description! She's exactly as you've described her!" RJ interrupted Ray excitedly, and started naming them all one by one. "And Prowler, and- oh my, Ryogiro!" He said, grinning widely.

"Hey!" Cassy waved.

"Sup?" Prowl greeted, plopping Mika and Minami back onto the couch.

"Good afternoon." Giro said calmly.

"Oh my- and young Ms. Mika's characters as well! Mizuki, Ryo and Minami! From the mangas!" RJ laughed happily. "Those are all AMAZING costumes!"

"They're not costumes unc." Ray said, smiling.

"...They're not?"

"Prowl? Mind coming over here and showing him?"

Prowl leaped over the couch and trotted over. "Sure thing. Ahhhh~" He opened his muzzle wide, wagging his tongue at RJ. "Real enough for ya?"

RJ said nothing, awestruck. He merely went to a couch, and collapsed on it. "Wow... wow... wow..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-01-2009

"Hehe...Huggy, huh...?" Mika giggles playfully as Prowl lifting herself and Minami on his arms.
"Who don't want a man with strong hands, well-build and cuddly to be their 'bolster'?"

Minami gently wrap her soft furry arms on Prowl's neck, caressing his cheek gently. "Every cute female as well as some males want to hug a man like you, and possibly become a...lover..."

A small murr let out as Cassy ruffle his ears. "Don't worry, I wouldn't leave this cute cat alone...It would be dangerous..." He nuzzles the feline's cheek.

"War...I really dislike that event..." Mizuki turned around and lean her back against the wall and her arms on the window. "An event where innocent lives is in the middle of battle between the opposite forces even though the forces are carefully not to kill any civilians. But still, it's not something I really like to see."

"Well, don't surprises him too much. If not, well, you know what will happen on him." The teenage girl replied.

Once RJ enters the room, Mika, Mizuki, Minami and Ryo greets him warmly.

"Yup. This is not a costume. They are real." Mika said, giggling.

Notices RJ in awestruck, Minami leap off from couch and walk closer to RJ before taking a seat besides and gently hugs him. Her forry skin make a contact with RJ's human skin so he can feel the furs and arm structures. "Mika's right. No costume makers able to create something this real; with the structures, warm feeling and of course, this moving eyes, mouth, tongue, tail and ears." She said and smiles warmly, as moving every part of her body except her breasts.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2009

"Shucks ladies, you're making me blush." Prowl said jokingly, sitting beside Mika.

"Minami!" RJ laughed, hugging her back firmly. "I've read so much about you! Most adults would deem Mika's comics for children and teenagers only, but deep down, old geezers like me and other adults enjoy them just as much as teenagers do!" He laughed. "It is great to meet you all! I cannot tell you how excited I am!"

"Aw RJ, you're not THAT old." Ray chuckled.

"Thirty-two IS kind of old, don't you think, Ray-Ray?" RJ teased.

"Well, yeah!"

"How did this happen?"

"Oh, we just dropped by." Prowl chuckled.

"I hope you never get to see my world." Giro sighed hopefully.

"As you can see, they came in just the clothes they were wearing." Ray pointed out. "So I was wondering about the clothes store..."

"Oh certainly Ray-Ray. Please use your Keycards to their fullest! The malls around the hotel aren't open yet, they open later due to a special event, so you may go ahead and purchase what you need from there!" RJ said.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 06-01-2009

"That's what we like to do, Prowley." Mika then hugs Prowl, placing her head on his chest.

"Awww...Thank you!" Minami cheered and return the hugs before kissing RJ's cheek.

"32 is not old, RJ. You still can impress young ladies, if you don't have one yet." The teenage girl teased. "My manga soon will be an adult-rated manga, but still, I'll make two version so it's suitable for children and young teenager."

"Yay! Shopping!" he halfbreed cheered, wagging her tail happily and nuzzles RJ's cheek even more. Thank you so much for the invitation, RJ. We'll appreciate it."

"Its quite alright, I owe Ray-Ray a birthday present after all." RJ laughed as Minami kissed him on the cheek. "Also, there's a mascot conference in one of our ballrooms, so you can go around without anyone being suspicious. If confronted, merely say you are from the mascot conference, and you should be fine."

"Grrr, aren't you a naughty girl?" Prowl growled playfully, rubbing her cheek with his thumbpad.

"I owe you one RJ!" Ray laughed.

"Remember now, if you want to use the hotsprings at night so you could look at the stars, let me know and I'll have some prepared for you." RJ said, getting up.

"Hehe....I am naughty. Don't expect me to be shy all the way." Mika giggles, moaning slightly. "Mascot conference, huh...? This should be a first step to introduce them and familiarize with the surroundings before the furry convention."

"We'll take a note of that." Minami then releases RJ from the hug and wave to him in warm smile. "See ya around, cutie!" She teased.

"So, what you guys waiting for? Let's go shopping!" Mika jumped and punch her fist in the air, and so do Minami, Mizuki and Ryo. Then, the feminine-looking male wolf stood up and lifts Cassy on his arms.