Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-27-2009

Cassy walked with Ryo, purring quietly, her arms still around him from behind.

"Heh, good, or bad? Cuz a reputation can go both ways!" Prowl smiled. "I'm hopin' for a good one!"

After being patted, he was a lot more comfortable with physical interaction. With his large paw around hers, he walked with her obediently.

"Okay, now here's the deal!" Ray explained. "I'll go in with Mika and look for my uncle. When we find him, I'll introduce Mika, and grab our room key, then ask him to come up to visit us later. We'll introduce you all in the penthouse, where no one else can see us."

"Got it!" Cassy cheered.

"Ten-four, chief." Prowl nodded.

"I understand." Giro confirmed.

"Good! OH, wait, there he is now!" Ray pointed, looking in at the entrance of the hotel, with people going in and coming out. At the reception desk was a lady, and beside the desk, was a rather tall, thin man with a gruff, short beard and a cheery disposition who wore a suit. That was Ray's uncle RJ. "C'mon guys!" The boy laughed, and led them through the revolving doors.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-27-2009

All Mika's characters and herself nodded from Ray's instruction.

"Instead of you looking for your uncle, he's already there for you." Mika teased as follows Ray entering the hotel and to the reception desk. The others tailing Ray and Mika while looking at the surroundings of the lobby section.

"We will having so much fun here..." Mizuki stated sheepishly as throwing a gentle smile to Giro.

"Whoa...It looks beautiful and big." Ryo commented, his eyes looking at the lobby's interior while keep himself and Cassy from bumping with the people.

"As I expected to see from your uncle." The halfbreed smiled.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-28-2009

Ray waved at his uncle cheerily. "Hey Roger!" He called. "RJ! Hey!"

The man turned his head toward the group's direction, and a wide grin broke out. He smoothed his sleek black hair down, flattening a few creases on his suit, before striding over to them. He walked with an air of dignity and poise, like a very powerful man. He personally welcomed other guests to his hotel as he passed them, and when he finally got to Ray, he cleared his throat. "Raymond." He spoke coldly, calmly, extending a hand toward the boy.

Ray grimaced, suddenly very shy. "Uh... hey unc..." He rubbed the back of his head and shook his uncles hand.

The moment Ray grasped his hand, Roger's reserved and civilized disposition dispersed and he playfully put the teenager in a head lock, ruffling his hair. "Haha, I'm kidding kiddo, I'm kidding!" He laughed.

"Aw RJ!" Ray laughed. "Leggo of me!"

"No way. Say uncle!"

"NEVER!"

"Say uncle!" RJ smirked, giving the boy a noogie.

"Ow- ow- ow- Alright, alright, uncle!" Ray squirmed, and RJ let go. The two then hugged briefly then let go, laughing.

"Ray-Ray, how's my nephew doing? Look, I'm sorry I couldn't go to your last few birthdays. I'm a real busy guy. You understand that, don't you?" RJ playfully cuffed Ray's chin.

Rubbing his chin, Ray waved it away. "Nah, s'okay, I got a lot of oversized shirts again. And that model plane you got me."

"You're still into that stuff, aren't you?"

"Actually... I grew out of that stuff five years ago. But hey, I collect them now, not play with them."

"Oh, right, you're probably into dirty magazines now, aren't you?" RJ teased him, "I'll make sure you get a good of them in the penthouse m'boy!" He winked.

"Ugh, RJ!" Ray said embarassedly, and thumped him on the shoulder.

"I know, I know, I'm kidding Ray-Ray!" RJ chuckled, and turned to face Mika. "Oh where're my manners? You've got a beautiful young lady with you." He said, and took Mika's hand, kissing it lightly. "My name's Roger J. Ricafort, owner of the Ricafort line of hotels, at your service."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-28-2009

Mika chuckles and slightly blushed as RJ took her hand and kissed it gently. "Oh my...I've been greeted like a princess...hehe..." She teased before bowing to RJ. "My name is Mika, and it's pleasure to meet you...What I can say...your hotel looks extremely gorgeous...I'm looking forward to walk around and enjoy the service provided, Mr. Roger." She smiled warmly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-28-2009

"A pleasure to meet you indeed!" RJ chuckled, and turned to Ray. "Is she your girlfriend?" He asked playfully, putting an arm around his shoulders and squeezing tight.

Ray blushed hard. "N-no! We're just- really good friends!"

"Ah, well, if that's the case, a real good friend of my Ray-Ray is a real good friend of RJ." He said, and produced a pair of platinum cards, handing one each to Ray and Mika. "These are your room keycards. You are in penthouse 12, okay? Your keycards also function as Hotel Ricafort VIP cards. You see, all you need to do is to use the card's pin number, or simply show the cards for free room service. They also function as credit cards, which you can use in the Hotel Ricafort malls around the hotel, so if you ever fancy shopping, go nuts." He explained.

"Woaaah..." Ray said, checking his card out.

"Now you're not going to share a penthouse with just you two, are you?" RJ raised a brow. "You said you were bringing friends, as in more than one?"

"OH, right! About them... Mind meeting us in the penthouse in about 30 minutes? I'll introduce you to them there!" Ray said.

"Well, alright. Well you take care now, Carol here will take you to your room." He snapped his fingers, and a female bellhop came up to them.

"Do you have any luggage?" She asked.

Prowl whistled quietly, looking around the massive lobby. The floors were so shiny, and there were so many people, but it was so big, that it wasn't crowded.

Cassy was purring, looking at a snack machine.

Giro on the other hand, seemed very fascinated by the revolving door and was already figuring out how it worked. Even after figuring it out, he was still watching people use it with interest.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-28-2009

"Oh, t-thank you..." Mika blushes lightly as took and take a look on the platinum card. Minami in the other hand, drooling like mad and her eyes glittering once she heard the function of the platinum card and really want to use it straight away. "Oohh....Sweet...Gimme...now.."

"Wait patiently, Minami. We'll go shopping together once we settle everything." Mika speak telepathically and handed the luggage to Carol. "Here you are."

Ryo somewhat fascinated to purring sound that Cassy made. He turned around and cuddling her warmly.

"This is what Mika describes our world in her stories. She also describe various species of furries and scalies living together with humans, and we're not sure if Mika want to keep us hidden from humans' vision." The dragoness explained, still holding Giro's paw. "But she might have an idea to solve this little problem."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-29-2009

"Thank you and welcome to Hotel Ricafort." Carol said cheerily, placing their luggage on a wheeled platform and wheeling it into the elevator. "If you'll follow me please, ma'am, sir."

"Heehee! Ryo!" Cassy chuckled, hugging him back playfully as she followed Mika and Ray into the elevator.

"Fascinating..." Giro said. "In my world, Humans and Volgs, that's what I am, a Wolborg, which is a class of Volg similar to wolves, lived together, fought together, and occasionally even married each other. Of course, not all Volgs can marry humans. My race for instance, is forbidden to marry anyone we cannot have children with, which is anyone who isn't a Wolborg or anyone of the same sex." He explained, following Prowl into the elevator when it gave a violent shake.

"Oh my-" Carol said, mashing some buttons, trying to stop the elevator from beeping. "Something seems to be very heavy, the elevator is at its weight limit. It must be a malfunction!"

Ray panicked. He knew that that weight was Giro and his weighted shoulderpads. "Uh-"

Sighing, Giro stepped back out of the elevator, and it righted itself.

"Ah, there we go, just a little bug!" Carol sighed in relief.

Prowl stepped out of the elevator too, "You guys go on ahead, I'll show Gir up the stairs." He said, and the elevator doors shut.

"Going up!" Carol giggled, and Cassy waved at Giro and Prowl as the doors closed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-29-2009

"Sure." Mika smiled as follows Carol to the elevator, so do Ryo, Mizuki and Minami.

"Heehee! Ryo!" Cassy chuckled, hugging him back playfully as she followed Mika and Ray into the elevator.

Seeing Ryo and Cassy cuddling each other, Minami touch her shoulder with the feline's, grinning. "My my...You two officially become a couple already?" She teased.

"A-About relationships...it might a little bit difficult to explain, especially for this world..." Mizuki added as entering the elevator before it gives a violent shake. "Well, I guess we met at the top..." She waves to Giro.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-30-2009

"Gosh! We're just good friends!" Cassy whispered, giggling, she kissed Ryo's cheek playfully. "But he's sooooo cute!"

When they reached their penthouse, Ray swiped his keycard through a slot and the door opened. Carol waited for Mika and Ray to enter before wheeling their luggage in, setting it all next to the bed.

"If you need anything, please use the phone, it connects to room service directly." Carol said. "Thank you for choosing Hotel Ricafort." She said, bowing before going back out.

Ray looked around. The place was huge, a little bigger than a normal house, and well furnished. Everything looked expensive, there were three flat screen 80 inch plasma TVs, one in the massive living room, one in the bedroom, and one in the huge bathroom. There were two fridges stocked with food and drink. Large comfortable couches and sofas, and beautiful wooden furniture. In the bed room, there were two MASSIVE beds that looked like they could each carry four or five people.

Someone knocked on the door, and Ray let Giro and Prowl in.

"Wow!" Cassy said. "This place is huuuuge! And pretty!"

"Pretty damn sweet." Prowl agreed.

Giro merely looked out the window again.

"Alright, lets get you all visible again, my RJ will be here soon, and I'd love to introduce you all." Ray said.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-30-2009

Ryo couldn't help but blush from the kiss and cuddles Cassy more. "It's undeniable fact...In addition, she's really cute like other girls in this family.." The wolf and the halfbreed, including the others stepped out from the elevator once they arrives and entering the penthouse.

"Thank you for your assistant, Carol." Mika bows to a female bellhop and took the luggage before placing it near the bedroom.

All of them were stunned and fascinating of such a luxurious penthouse and the aerial view of the nearby city. "This is...unbelievable...I can't imagine this such a big penthouse really exists in this world..." Mika commented. "Your uncle is really a creative and rich."

"Hmm...much bigger from what I've seen in my world..." Ryo looked around, his tail swishing happily.

In the meantime, the green dragoness walk closer to Giro and stood besides him as watching the aerial view of the city from the window.

"Not a problem for me." Minami snap her fingers to break her invisible spell, and all of them including herself now fully visible. Then, she walks closer to Prowl and hug him from behind, wrapping her soft furry arms around his neck while her D-cup size breasts pressed against his back unintentionally.