Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-23-2009

Ray smiled up at her playfully. "Oh shucks, come on now Nami, you're making me blush!" He grinned at her bashfully. "Even if she doesn't describe you, she drew and designed you so well... you're just so darn pretty!" He laughed.

Cassy cheered as they ran along. "Aw we're not fighting Mika! Would you believe we're playing?" She laughed. "Oooh, yeah, you'd make such a hot piece of meat!" She giggled.

"I wanna be the meat!" Prowl laughed. "But I don't mind being one of the buns either, if its Mika!" He added, jumping up and running on the side of a truck before kicking off it and landing on Ryo's other side.

"There's no rest for the wicked." Giro sighed, lifting his head up, loving the feeling of the wind whipping his face, feeling hit ruffle his fur and ears. "But it feels relaxing being on such a skilled flyer like you are."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-23-2009

"It's my nature to tease somebody, of course I need to keep certain level." Minami stucks out her long dragon tongue, smiles while prodding Ray's nose. "Thank you so much for the compliment...I really appreciate that. " After running fast for two kilometers, Minami spot another junction which pointing towards the east. By jumping to the nearest tree trunks, she put a huge force down to the tree and send it back to her body, making her turn to the east in very smooth motion.

"Heheh...Probably become a meat would not a good idea if the buns are different. Prowley should become meat, and Cassy and I become a buns." Mika suggested before added. "Or Ryo and Prowl become a bun while Cassy and I become meat. Now that 'taste' much better."

Ryo somewhat liked Mika's idea of buns and meats. That kind of terms makes him easy to understand and most importantly, would not getting aroused from imagining weird things. The cream-coloured wolf make a turn to the east, following Minami.

"Thank you, Giro...I'm really happy to hear that..." Mizuki slip her fingers between Giro's fingers and grasping lovingly, her tail still coiling with his. She move her body a little bit to the right and flap her wings couple of times, slowly it change the direction to the east.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-24-2009

"Heh, I sort of got that impression! Oh hey, we're almost there!" Ray said, seeing the next junction. "Right, just keep heading north, and we'll be there in fifteen minutes!" He said, as the hotel became visible in the distance, surrounded by a series of malls belonging to the hotel branch.

"All this talk about meat and buns is making me hungry!" Prowl said, grinning widely. This trip was fun, he's actually getting some exercise instead of just sitting around watching TV.

"I'd like some of Ryo, Prowly and Gir's meat." Cassy joked, licking her lips playfully. "For some reason, I get these mental images that you're a lot bigger then you let on!" She giggled, rubbing Ryo's belly sensually.

Giro closed his eyes, raising his head and feeling the wind blow past him. "Mnm." He mumbled gruffly. He didn't even pay heed to her hands around his, and her tail coiled around his, but without even thinking, his large paws grasped her hand back, interlacing his fingers with hers, his tail wrapping around her's warmly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-24-2009

"Okie dokie, cutie!" Minami nodded as moving fast to the direction as instructed before leap up on each of the lamp post. The force she used against the lamp post are pretty small and it would not shaken it mysteriously.

"W-well...I can't comment on that part..."I can show it...if you want to...." Ryo spoke in two separate interaction, which he don't want others to heard the last part of his sentence. The wolf somewhat stopped blushing and he seems getting used with some kind of sexual tease. "...I can't help but...your paws is so soft..." He commented, as picking up his speed a little, leaving Prowl and Mika slightly behind.

"Being couch potato would not help you, instead it makes you gain weight really fast." The teenage girl cuddle closer to Prowl with her head on the right side of the coyote's head. "Frequent exercise will make you stay healthy and strong, and that's a girl's dream. Oh, the two cuties leave us. Come on, Prowley. Show what you have got. Hehe..."

Mizuki could feel a gentle pressure on her fingers and tail, seeming like Giro replied her purposely movement. Without warning, Mizuki perform a stunt in midair like a pilot making an aerobatic movement with their planes; using all of the force and total weight carried to make a perfect aerobatic. It was a smooth yet gentle movement, and not harm Giro in any way.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-24-2009

Ray just stayed quiet for a while as Minami ran, thinking of how to greet his uncle without giving him a heart attack.

"Oh yay! We'll have lots of chances to get to know each other better in the hot springs!" Cassy purred, affectionately nuzzling the back of his head. "Heehee! Thanks!" She giggled.

"Hah-" Prowl huffed, "Heh-heh! I could do with being a couch potato for once! The last two days since I got here was the first two real breaks I've actually had in a while!" He explained, laughing. Back in Prowl's story, he never had a chance to pause and take a breath. If he isn't fighting in a war at the front lines as a soldier, he was an agent of a special operations bureau who was the most active, finding terrorists, capturing, sabotaging, spying, and if he had to, killing them. When his life wasn't on an action-packed path, he was working hard to improve relations between Humans and Morphs as he was made an unofficial ambassador and speaker for his people, the Morphs. It was hard because seeing as Morphs were neither human or animal, they didn't have the rights of a human or an animal, no right to a home, no right to a job, no right to be respected, no right to clothing, etc. He worked hard to bring his people's status to at least equal to that of a human. Ever since he got here, there's been nothing to worry about, and he loved it while it lasted.

He lowered his body a little while he ran, smirking. "Hang on to your britches Mik, cuz I'm gonna give ya one hell of a ride!" He snickered, and kicked off the ground, turning into a mere blur that shot ahead of the group, now that they can see the hotel, he didn't need a leader. Making sure Mika was secure and couldn't fall off, he zigzagged and crisscrossed past trees, cars, benches, fences and occasionally people, the gust of wind he made as he ran turned a few skirts up, making him laugh. "Sorry!" He called out at them despite being invisible. "We're not too far now Mik! Damn that place's huge!" He noted as he came closer to the hotel.

Experiencing the aerial acrobatics gave the wolf a little more exhilaration, making him laugh. He had had two obsessions: When he was a child, he dreamed to be free amongst the skies, like eagles who soared all by themselves. Flight excited him, and he tried to fly a few times with artificial methods, but it wasn't the same. When he got older, he got fascinated by automatons, strange machines he had had to fight and defeat. Machines were curious things, and he wanted to know more about them. He didn't know that cars and microwaves here were machines too, but right now, all that mattered was Mizuki, the sky, and the hundred or so feet of height above the ground,

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-24-2009

Minami could see the hotel directly in her vision range and reduce the speed once the distance between her and the hotel reaches 300 meters. At that time, she could feel a gust of wind brushing her body, and spotted Prowl passed through her. "Such an unbelievable speed...A little bit faster than me. Hehe."

"Nnnrr....Anytime as you like to, Cassy..." The feminine male wolf murred, seeing Prowl and Mika passed and zigzagging through the traffic wildly. "But we might not sitting in the same hot spring because we choose the segregated hot spring..."

"The only things to take note; don't practice to be lazy azz...It might become a habit that probably hard to be cured." Mika said as her arms wrap around Prowl's neck a little hard, not to choke him up and cheered all the way in such an unbelievable movement, more challenge than the normal roller coaster. She take a look around the place to familiarize for next future visit. "Yaayyy~~~!"

Notices Giro's laughs, the dragoness perform another aerobatics to defy the law of physics and gravity, to make the flights enjoyable for them. She flap her wings harder than normal, sending them up to the sky at high speed before descend to create a zero-gravity experience and then circling around the hotel in '8' shape. In the other hand, she spot Prowl and Mika heading towards the hotel in unusual speed and agility, and smile as seeing Mika cheered happily.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-25-2009

Ray held his glasses in place so they wouldn't fly off when Prowl blurred past them. "Woah- come on, slow down! I have to introduce you to my uncle!" He laughed.

"Oh there are lots of chances in the penthouse... we're sharing it after all!" Cassy smiled, licking one of his ears.

"I wouldn't practice to be lazy in the world!" Prowl sneered, slowing down a mere fifty meters from the hotel. "I worked hard on these muscles, so I don't wanna lose em!" He laughed cockily.

Giro couldn't really believe she was doing all that, with him on her back no less. It was magnificent! Spotting a large building surrounded by other large buildings, he figured it mus've been the hotel. It was a shame that the ride was going to end, but it was great. He leaned over to whisper in the dragoness' ear. "Thank you again, Mizuki. I owe you for the happiness."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-25-2009

When Minami approaches the hotel, she slowed down and walk like normal, still carrying Ray on her arms. "This is the hard part. Should I use magic to trick his eyes, or we just greet him in this form?"

"Nnnrr..Cassy...You teaser..." Ryo giggles and murrs, nuzzling her cheek as his paws 'accidently' grasping the feline's buttcheeks firmly. He then switch to walk mode as the hotel is just a few meters in front.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about. Don't make this cute and strong muscle disappear just like that." Mika circling her index finger on his chest teasingly. "It would be bad for your 're-pu-ta-tion'. Hehe...".

Mizuki once again blush as heard Giro's soft voice on her ear. "Not a problem, Giro...I can take you for a ride at anytime as you like..." She replied and descend for about 40 meters before her wings disappeared. She place both claws on Giro's lap to support him and landed on both of her feet smoothly, before approaches the others, still carrying the wolf on her back.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-26-2009

Ray struggled a little and got down, sighing. "Heh, great ride Minami!" He gave her a thumbs up. "Well, not in public. Here's what we can do: Remove the invisibility from me and Mika only, then I can introduce you all to my uncle in the pent house, where its private!"

Cassy stopped riding on his back and merely shifted to hugging him from behind, purring contently.

"I don't have much of a reputation here anyway." Prowl laughed and knelt down so Mika could get off him easily. "But I do love my body, so I might as well keep it in tip top condition!"

Giro hopped off her as they landed, and stretched, grunting happily. "That's awfully kind of you to offer." He said. "Surely I can pay you back for it somehow?"

OOC: Love your signature!

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-26-2009

Ryo were no longer mind of Cassy hugging him like a cute future-lover. He feel very comfortable, and somewhat eager to know more about her. He walk closer to the others, humming happily.

"No sweat." Minami correcting her shirt and long hair, while waving to Mika to approach her for dispelling the invisible magic.

Mika hopped off from Prowl's back, stretching her body a little. "You might get one sooner or later." She then move closer to Ray and Minami do her job; dispel the invisible magic just for Mika and Ray.

"Now, you're fully visible. We're waiting for Ray's next instruction so we can meet his uncle privately and dispel the magic for others." The halfbreed smiled.

"Not a problem for me, Giro." Mizuki said as turning around and petting the wolf's head gently before grasping his left paw and walk closer to the others.

OOC: Thank you! XD