Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2009

Ray's eyes widened comically as the girl lifted him up. He hitched his arms around her neck involuntarily. No one's carried him like this since he was a child! "W-woah! You're real strong!" He chuckled. "This is okay, I guess! Wait... we don't have to be visible! Don't you have a cloaking magic? Prowl can use the shadows to make him invisible, and Giro has a sword that does that for him. Just to be extra safe?" He chuckled, asking them all.

Prowl smirked and turned his back on Mika, kneeling down on one knee so she could get on his back. "I'll give you a great view."

Cassy giggled and wrapped her arms around Ryo's neck, hitching her legs up and wrapping them around his waist. She nuzzled the back of his neck playfully. "Oooh, you've got such a sexy figure, Ryo..."

The wolf's ears tilted backward and he got down on one knee. "I apologize for my rudeness." Giro said gruffly, but softly. "I am not fond of being touched, let alone carried. But if you insist, and flying a little above the clouds makes us harder to spot, then... I will not object." He said sincerely, and straightened up. He didn't see the need to lie after all. He absolutely hated being carried, even when injured. It was a sign of weakness to not be able to move on one's own feet. But customs were different here... a woman offered to carry him. It was a blow to his pride, but his pride and dignity was of no importance here. He waited for Mika and Mizuki's judgment.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-18-2009

"Hehe...thank you! I can carry anything 5 times heavier than my weight, just like Mizuki." Minami giggles as carrying Ray closer to her chest, like a mother carrying her child before nuzzling his cheek lovingly.

Mika then climb on Prowl's back, wrapping her smooth arms on his furry neck and placing her legs on his waists. "Gee...thanks." Then, she plant a kiss on the coyote's cheek. "Don't worry, Ray. Minami will chant an invisible spell on us."

Ryo let out a soft murr as the feline nuzzling his soft furry neck, gently place both soft paws on Cassy's hips to add extra support. "T-Thank you, Cassy..." Intentionally, his wolf tail slowly coils with the feline's tail. "This could warm you a little."

Mika smiled as heard Giro's statement. "I know how you do in your world, but for example you're powerless and weak like humans and need a medical help, a women approach you to lend a help, are you willing to hold the intense pain while walking to the hospital or accept the women's offer you a help? Of course you want to take the second option, right?"

Mizuki slowly approach Giro and smiles in blush. "Don't worry about it, Giro...I'll make this trip safer for you, and invisible from other humans, except among ourselves..." She said as took his big paw and pulling him towards the balcony. "All you need to do is...hug me...from behind..." This would be her first experience of being hugged by a male wolf that she likes to be with, but of course, by her permission. "Then...you lift me and jumped out of the balcony...My wings will appear after that and we'll fly up in the sky..." She explained shyly.

Minami and Ryo walk towards the balcony, and use it as a shortcut to get out of the apartment rather than use the front door. Then, Minami chant a spell silently and point her index finger to everyone. In just a matter of second, all of them completely invisible in humans' eyes, but they still able to see each other.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2009

Ray blushed hard. Minami's muzzle reminded him of his old dog, and he missed him. He felt strangely safe while she carried him, but it must've been because he was a skinny guy, and she was wayyy stronger than him. "Watch out for Giro though, I'm starting to resent making him so complicated!"

"Hold on tight now." Prowl smiled, securing her arms around his warm, furry neck before reaching behind and cupping his paws just on her butt for extra support before he got up, leaning forward a little, carrying her on his back. "Don't be afraid to tug on my ears if I move too rough now, okay? I'm gonna try to give you a smooth ride, but rough's kinda the way I roll."

Cassy giggled and coiled her tail around his as well. "Thanks!"

"Truthfully, I'd bear the pain and crawl if I have to. We didn't have hospitals where I came from, only a select few had infirmaries and the majority of us tended our own wounds." Giro explained, knowing only what a hospital is from what Cassy told him about sick people. "Pain is a part of my world, and if I can't cope with pain, then I would've perished long ago. Not to mention that my mistress would punish me for my weakness. She is not in this world... But her teachings are forever burned into my nature. Forgive me for the way I am..." He bowed again, swiping the sword he used for invisibility last time out of thin air as Minami's spell was nullified by his body. He sheathed the sword, keeping him invisible, even to his comrades, and approached Mizuki from behind. "Some habits die hard..." He whispered to her softly, apologetically before he wrapping his warm, powerful, muscular arms around the dragoness from behind. "Safety means nothing to me... but I trust we will be safe. I have complete faith in you, Mizuki. I'm just glad I don't have to mount you like a horse."

"Hehehe..." Prowl snickered as he stepped out into the balcony. "You said mount." He joked, preparing to leap.

Giro was once again, made uncomfortable by Prowl's humor. He adjusted his embrace so Mizuki could move, but still be secure with him, the leather belts crossed on his chest and his well-toned abs pressed against her back gently.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-18-2009

"I trust your ability as Ray describe in his story. In addition, I like rough rides." Mika whispers as letting a slight moan, feeling Prowl's soft paws on her buttcheeks before looking to Giro. "That's okay, Giro. I won't question your statement since Ray create you like that."

The dragoness murring quietly under her throat and blushing deeply as felt his powerful and muscular furry arms on her front body and his chest and abs pressing her back. She could feel a very calm, secure and gentle embrace which makes her heart getting even closer and slowly attach with his. "The truth is...I let people mount plenty of stuffs in my back to be carried on certain place...I'm working as delivery girl and construction worker who lifts heavy stuff at high place..." She said, gently place her claws on top of Giro's paws. "I love carry Minami where ever she likes to go...And now, it's my turn to carry you, Giro..."

"Don't worry about that." Minami prodding Ray's nose playfully and leap on the metal bars that separate the balcony to the ground 9 floor below. "Since you know the location, we'll move first to guide others."

"No sweat, cutie." Ryo twitching his ear which the tip caressing Cassy's ear while leap on the metal bars and standing besides Minami.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-20-2009

"That's what she said." Prowl said playfully, grinning. "Ready when you are, Ray-o, Nami." He added, hopping up onto the metal bars as well.

"W-we sure are high!" Ray sweatdropped, chuckling. "Alright, head north-east from here!"

"That's very noble of you." Giro stated warmly. He found that he didn't mind being this close to Mika. Normally, being this close to anyone bothered him.

"A ride on Ryo!" Cassy cheered. "I hope we can do this in bed too!"

"-Hey, can I join that ride?" Prowl joked, laughing.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-20-2009

"Okie dokie!" With that, Minami leap down to the ground at normal falling speed before her both feet touches the roadside firmly. The falling force pushes down to the ground, which is to create a similar feeling when the elevator stops. Then, she start moving fast to north-east.

Once Minami make a move, Mizuki place both claws on Giro's back and leap high to the sky before the start falling down. "Hold on tight..." She chant a spell and a large set of wings appear on her back. The wings float and about 10 inches away from her shoulder, to give enough space for Giro to hold onto her. With a few flaps, Mizuki and Giro ascend to the sky pretty high but she still can see Minami with Ray on her arms moving on the ground.

Ryo quickly blush before a slight smile appear on his face. "W-Well...I don't mind of that...A-Anyway, we should make a move now..." The feminine-like wolf jumped to the ground and follows Minami from behind.

"You are such a teaser, Prowley. " Mika prodding the coyote's cheek playfully. "Ryo loves someone to hug him like a bolster but in gentle way. You'll be fascinated with the comfort he gives when you hug him., and also...uhmmm...well...you know.." She actually refers to the sexual parts which she can't say. "Better catch up with them, if not, we'll not be able to enjoy the hotspring."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-20-2009

"DIOS MIYO-" Ray squeaked as Minami jumped down, then laughed as she started running.

"I was kinda talkin' about Cas, but y'know, Ryo ain't bad either! Hold on tight now, I'm a roller coaster!" Prowl laughed, and holding onto her thighs and buttocks securely, kicked off the metal railings, darting off the building in a straight line and against the side of another one, darting and bounding off building to building like a pinball, getting lower and lower until finally, he did a single flip and landed beside Minami, running alongside her. "Hey there." He winked at her, and pulled back till he was level with Ryo and Cassy. "Well hello, sexy!" He whistled at the wolf and the cat playfully.

"Wooohoooo!! You go Ryo!" Cassy giggled, cheering, till Prowl pulled up. "Oh hey Yote! You're such a flirt!"

"You should meet Prowl Jr." He smirked, nodding down at his crotch. "-He's a bigger flirt!"

"Ooh, and you're such a show-off too! Slut!" Cassy laughed.

Giro kept his firm embrace as they leaped, not fearing the fall as he had jumped off higher towers before. What was different was that they were actually flying. Giro had never flown before, though he wondered how Dragoborgs and Falcoborgs felt when they flew in his world. Wolborgs like him couldn't fly. The best they could do was jump really high. But this sensation was different... it was smooth, windy, and it felt like there were butterflies in his tummy. He couldn't help but smile widely. Was this how it felt to be free? To soar unrestrained, not worrying about falling down or crashing into someone? Was this how it felt not to be a slave? Not to have a master? To think and feel for oneself? It was a wonderful feeling, a beautiful sensation. Without meaning to, his arms that were merely wrapped around the dragon shifted into warm embrace, a hug of gratefulness, an unconscious thank you for making him feel like he was free for the first time in his life.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-21-2009

"Man, you look so cute when feel scared. Hehe..." The halfbreed commented as referring to the sound Ray made when Minami jumped to the ground. Then, Minami show a peace sign on her forehead like a salute once Prowl greets her.

"Yay~~~!" Mika cheered all the way down as Prowl jumped down like a roller coaster. She likes to enjoy something extreme and dangerous but in safer way, like riding a crazy roller coaster, bungee jumping or even air gliding. Once they same level with Ryo and Cassy, she somewhat enjoy Prowl teasing the cute couple.

Ryo in the meantime, kept on blushing and starting to feel aroused as the coyote mention about his privates, which is obvious when men flirt females or same gender. His paws hold Cassy's butts firmly and secure while following Minami from behind.

As Mizuki and Giro flying to the north-east, the dragoness maintain her altitude so she would not collide with birds and aeroplanes that passing by, as well as let the wind to generate a power to stay afloat. Then, she felt something gentle, warm and comfort wrapping her body. The wolf seems happy; a kind of feeling she unable to describe by only seeing his expression. Only Giro knew what's in his heart. She close her eyes for a moment while placing her claws on his arms, and her tail coiling with his lovingly. "...Are you enjoying the flight, Giro...?" She asked.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-21-2009

"I do?" Ray chuckled. "Glad you find fear cute! Ooh, go north-west now, for about two kilometers, then make a sharp east." The teenager instructed as they made their way out of the city.

"Nyaaaa~!" Cassy moaned, blushing slightly as Ryo gripped her butt firmer.

Prowl laughed. "I'm a slut? Nuh-uh! You are!"

"Uh-uh! You're just jealous cuz I'm riding sexy over here!" Cassy called at him, and playfully nibbled on Ryo's ear.

"You kiddin'? I have THE hottest human on my back right here!" He zigzagged through traffic, jumping over a few cars as he hitched Mika up a little, grinning at her, making sure she was nice and secure by his paws.

"You have- haha- no idea!" Giro said, sounding rather upbeat for the first time since they've met. His mouth was open, and his tongue was flailing out at the corner of his muzzle. "Thank you so much Mizuki, for taking me flying!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-21-2009

"Aye aye, captain!" Minami spotted the junction and the signboard showing the direction to the hotspring, and turn to the left, kept on running fast forward. ""Even Mika does not describe me in vivid details, but I really love cute humans and furries, like you especially."

Ryo couldn't help as let out a soft yet quiet moan once Cassy's tongue nibble his ear; a part that he easily to get aroused and accidently squeezing Cassy's buttcheek firmly. Despite the tease, he able to hold his 'naughty' side, which he refers to his own genital. He admit that he starting to like Cassy already, and not to forget, Prowl. In instant, he make a gentle turn once Minami change her direction.

"Okay, you two. Stop fighting." Mika said, prodding Prowl's cheek playfully. "Both of you are cute and naughty, and that's a fact. I don't mind if I'm a 'meat' between the soft and fluffy 'buns'. Hehe."

"You have- haha- no idea!" Giro said, sounding rather upbeat for the first time since they've met. His mouth was open, and his tongue was flailing out at the corner of his muzzle. "Thank you so much Mizuki, for taking me flying!"

"It's my pleasure to carry you today..." The dragoness stated as flap her wings couple of times and turn a little bit to the left, following the others. "In fact...you need to take a rest after working hard in your world and this world..."