Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-11-2009

"Yeah, my uncle's a real good guy, all I told him was that no one should see you guys, and he agreed to give us a private penthouse and reserve some hotsprings just for us. I bet he'll be surprised that you're not human!" Ray laughed. "He loves surprises!"

"Allow me to help you, Ryo." Giro got up and collected the rest of the plates, bringing Ray a new one so he could eat before going back to the kitchen to help Ryo do the dishes.

Ray ate a little, not believing how great the food tasted, waiting for everyone to finish preparing.

"Unce, huh?" Cassy asked him.

"Yep! My uncle Robert! I just call him RJ. He's kinda weird, but I guess that's why we get along!" Ray explained. "We're pretty tight. When I told him you guys didn't have any clothes, he said he could open the hotel clothes store open for you to pick out your wardrobe before any customers come at 6pm, so your new clothes can be sent to your penthouse." He said, grinning as he turned to Cassy. "They're all name brand." He added.

"Name brand?" Cassy placed her paws together, eyes shimmering as if she just found a goldmine.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-11-2009

"Oh, thank you, Giro..." Ryo bows his head as dumping the small leftovers into the rubbish bin and putting it in the kitchen sink so Giro can clean it up.

After a while, Mika and her two female characters walked out of the bedroom with a backpack carried on Minami's back. "Your uncle is really nice. It's hard to find such a nice person nowadays." She commented as approach Ray. "So, how's the food taste like?"

Mizuki helps Ryo to roll the bamboo mat and stored it in the storage room, and return back to the living room.

Minami approach Cassy and cuddles her from the back before placing her big paws on the cat's belly, grinning. "It seems you really love branded items. Am I right?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-13-2009

OOC: Sorry for the long wait! ^ ^; Art Exams burn!

IC:

Giro washed the dishes quickly but thoroughly. Cassy and Prowl showed him how to do it in Ray's house after all, so he was used to it.

"Yeah, he's one of those guys..." Ray said, finishing his meal, just as Giro snagged his spoon, fork and plate to clean them, leaving him a glass of juice. "It was delicious! The steak, and sashimi complimented each other, and the desert afterwards is just- wow." He commented, then looked down. "...That was fast, my plate's gone! I was gonna bring it to the sink!" He laughed, drinking the juice. "What time is it?" He asked, looking around for a clock.

Prowl was looking out the window, tail wagging as he watched two lesbian schoolgirls make out on a bench outside.

The cat giggled and leaned back against Minami. "I didn't really care for them at first, but Lilly showed me how cute they can be! She says shopping helps lower stress!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-13-2009

OOC: That's okay. XD

IC:

Once done, Ryo pick the small cloth and dry his paws before lend it to Giro. "Here you are, Giro..."

"Hehe...Thank you. You can't question the true ability of Giro and me when it comes to cooking. I admit Giro's dessert is the most delicious I taste so far." Mika smiled, looking to the clock hanging on the wall. "It's 2PM...We have plenty of time to burn."

"Yup, that is true, but our wallet easily shrink." Minami giggles with her tail wagging happily. "It's okay if our creator make us really rich in our stories. Hehe.."

Mizuki approaches Mika as she walk closer to Minami and Cassy. "Now, it's time to pick a transport. May I know how far from here to your uncle's hotspring?" The teenage girl asked, looking to Ray.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-14-2009

"Thank you." Giro replied, drying his large paw and claws silently.

"Like, I know! Totally! I had to take a part-time job just to be able to feed myself and buy sugar! I'm lucky Lilly helped me out through it!" Cassy giggled.

Prowl sighed dreamily, now leaning on the floor, his chin resting on the windowsill and his eyes half closed. He was panting slightly, tail still wagging.

"Yeah, lotsa time." Ray agreed. "But we could get there now so we can get clothes for our characters faster. As for transport... hmm... I dunno..." He scratched his chin. "From here, it'll take an hour to get there by car."

Giro padded over to Prowl silently, wondering what he was looking it.

"Look." Prowl said. "Chicks kissin'."

The wolf furrowed his brows slightly, not very comfortable at the sight. "I... see. Prowler you-"

"Aw c'mon, just call me Prowl! We went over this already!" The coyote chuckled.

"Prowl," Giro repeated. "Voyeurism is a disgusting act. You shouldn't have prejudice over other peoples' choice of sexual orientation."

"Prejudice?" Prowl finally turned to face Giro, looking up at the stern, cold looking wolf. "Are you kiddin' me? This stuff's hot!"

"Hot?" The wolf repeated curiously.

"Gir, stick with me." The coyote got up and put an arm around Giro's shoulder, leading him to a corner. "I'm gonna show n' teach ya everything you need to know about this world. Got me?"

"Like a master?" Giro asked.

"...No. Don't and don't you ever call me that, its creepy. Like... a coach!"

"A coach."

"That's right! First lesson: Slang!"

"I got it!" Ray told Mika and Mizuki. "I can ask my uncle to send someone to pick us up!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-14-2009

Ryo then approaches Mika and Mizuki, looking to everyone.

Minami giggling and grinning while still cuddling the female cat as heard Prowl panting under his breath and his interaction with Giro.

"Actually, we HAVE the transport and you can see it in front of you." Mika said as giving Ray a trivia of what he seen in front of him as a transport that will bring them to the hotspring. She refers to their characters which possess a special ability to move faster and leapt on to the buildings and structures, while Mizuki able to fly and carry a weight which is equivalent to 5 times of her own weight. "In addition, these kind of transportation will bring us to the hotspring less than an hour."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-16-2009

"Well, yeah, that could work, but the hotel is located in an open area, not many buildings around. Its close to a waterpark called Splash world, and a theme park!" Ray said. "The hotel ha its own branch of malls nearby, and even a theater. And RJ's gonna meet us at the front, me appearing out of nowhere miiight scare the guests just a little bit!" He laughed. "-Also, I get motion sickness." He admitted shyly.

"Repeat after me: 'Sup?" Prowl instructed.

"What-is-up?" Giro repeated.

Prowl shook his head, waving a paw. "No, no, 'Sup, or just What's up! Your English is way too formal! Be a little more casual!"

"What's up?" Giro asked.

"You got it!" Prowl clapped.

Giro looked up at the ceiling. "Why am I asking what is going on up there?"

Prowl laughed, shaking his head. "Firstly, what's, not what is. Remember, casual." The coyote coached the wolf. "And its not literal, it kinda means 'How are you?', 'How've you been?' or has anythin' happened to you?." He explained.

"I see..." Giro understood.

"Try it!" The coyote urged, crossing his arms expectantly.

"What's up, Prowl?" Giro asked.

"Cool, nothin' much! How's it hangin'?" Prowl laughed.

Giro looked a little confused. His golden eyes darted down to his own crotch, then back up at Prowl's face. "How's... what hanging?" He asked.

Prowl couldn't help but break into hysterical laughter. "Holy shit- no!" He laughed hard. "How's it hangin'?s' like 'What's up?'!"

"I see, so its not meant to be taken literally."

"You got it, Gray!"

"Very well, I am fine."

"Don't say Very well, say... Okay, I'm good.!"

"This world's slang is quite confusing." Giro scratched the back of his head.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-16-2009

"I see...Well, you'll experience a normal situation even though Minami carry you like a crazy roller coaster." Mika said. "Yup, Minami will carry you, I'll ride Prowley and Ryo carry Cassy."

In instant, Minami approach and ounce Ray to the ground like a hungry dog grabbing a food from him, licking Ray's cheek playfully with her soft, long dragon tongue. "It's nice to carry someone who save me from hunger. Hehe..."

Ryo went closer to Cassy and place his soft paw on her right shoulder, smiling shyly. "I'll make our ride nice and easy for you.

"When I saw Giro for the first time, he's pretty huge in size and I believe he's heavier than you guys. So, Mizuki will carry Giro. It's that okay with you?" The teenage girl asked, smiling. Mika had planned this earlier for everyone based on her observation from the first time they meet.

The green dagoness couldn't help but blush deeply before nodded. "-I-I guess...it can't be helped..." She said near whisper.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-16-2009

"Eep-" Ray laughed, petting Minami's ears. "Go easy on me Nami!"

"I bet you're a great ride!" Cassy giggled at Ryo, licking him on the cheek playfully.

Prowl trotted over to Mika and crossed his arms. "So how'd we do this? D'ya wanna ride on my back, with your arms around my neck, or do you want me to carry you on my arms? I'll make it comfy for ya, I promise." He winked.

"Its fine, I'm a lot more agile and nimble than I look." Giro said, stretching his powerful legs by doing crouches. "You don't have to carry me." He assured her, shortening his words like Prowl taught him to.

"As long as no one can see us!" Ray laughed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-16-2009

Minami murrs as Ray petting her furry ears, getting up on her feet and lifts Ray on her arms with her big paw on his shoulder. "You want like this or on my back?"

"Heh...You can carry me either way you feel comfortable, cutie." Mika smiled, prodding the coyote's cheek, before looking to Ray. "To be precise, everyone WILL see us. It's weird if a normal 'human', which is our characters jumping, running and fly in extraordinary way. Don't worry, they'll never catch us because we'll be running at the speed of equivalent to 1000cc superbike."

"Of course, Cassy. I wouldn't let you experience a worst ride...I'm pretty gentle towards cute female like you." Ryo said in blush, turning around and kneels down, waiting for Cassy to climb on his back.

Mika look to Giro, waving her index finger left to right. "Tsk tsk tsk, Giro-san. It's quite rude if you reject the offer, especially when it comes from a female."