Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-04-2009

The wolf could not help but feel just a little uplifted when he was praised. It was very rare, but it was always nice to be appreciated. "Thank you, Minami. And I am pleased that you like them, Mizuki." Giro replied.

Prowl happily scarfed down one of his buns, followed by Mika's sashimi, then chewed on them delightedly.

Cassy was simply enjoying the fish and the sweet foods. Mika's was just brimming with such amazing flavors!

"Just me again!" Ray chuckled outside the door.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-04-2009

"...Not a problem, Giro..." With that, the dragoness unintentionally plant a soft kiss on the wolf's cheek while blushing deeply before continue eating silently. Her scaly tail still coiling with his lovingly.

Minami manage to spot Mizuki's action while busy picking up and eat a black-pepper steak, which is Mizuki's favorite dish. A slight smile then appeared. "..That's really brave of you, Mizuki...Hope you two getting even closer than before..." And, she munch the steak under her maw together with a rice, murring delightful from the taste.

"Oh." Ryo unlocks and open the door, greeting Ray with a warm smile. "Welcome back, and you came at the right time. We just having a food feast at the balcony....We have deep-fried shrimp, black pepper steak, sashimi and some veges made by Mika and a very delicious dessert made by Giro...Come in..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-06-2009

The wolf paused, and touched the part of his cheek that Mizuki kissed lightly. He didn't have an idea what she would do at first the moment he felt her lean over, he thought that she would whisper something, but instead, he heard a light smacking of her lips and a light pressure against his cheek. He knew what it was after a moment. She had kissed him. This was technically the first kiss he had ever gotten, and it was a strange sensation. It felt... nice. He dropped the feelings, and went back to eating.

This time, Cassy had noticed Giro's reaction to the kiss, and couldn't help but murr softly. It was so cute!

Prowl on the other hand, was busy finishing his meal off. There was a lot of food, and he was taking his time eating his fill of delicious food.

Ray stepped in, snickering. "Hey Ryo. Wait, Gir made deserts?" He asked, then paused to think. "OH, right, he can cook. I forgot." He laughed. "Wow, this place smells great! You guys up for a treat?" He asked them as he went over to the kitchen, greeting everyone.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-06-2009

"Slow down, Prowley. You'll not able to grab it's actual taste if you eat fast." Mika giggles as cut the equal size of icecream cake for everybody.

Minami quickly lifts her big right paw and waves to Ray happily. "Me, me!!"

Ryo shuts and locks the door. "I presume all of us want to have a treat...hehe..." Ryo stated as walking back to the balcony and take a seat before continue eating.

In the meantime, the dragoness had done with her first meal, and take a rest for a while for her stomach to digest some of the food, so she had enough space to fill in.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-07-2009

"Fast?" Prowl tilted his head, chewing. "Are you kiddin? I'm takin' my time to savor the flavor!" He laughed. "I'm almost done though!" He added, in case she was being sarcastic. "Oh, hey Ray."

"Raymond." Giro greeted the human quietly.

"Heyyyy Ray!" Cassy waved energetically.

"Well I got some great news!" Ray said cheerily. "My uncle owns a hotel, and its got a great sauna and hot spring in it. I asked him I and some friends could use it, and he said he'd reserve it just for us. He just needs to know if we want a mixed hot spring or a segregated hot spring so the males and females are separated. I take it we alllll need some relaxation, so does this sound good to you? Its' also got a bath house!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-07-2009

"Hehe...I know. Just a personal reminder." The teenage girl winks to Prowl.

"Oh~~~ Sweeeet~~!" Mika replied cheerfully. "I guess it's fare from enough, Ray. But if you insist, then we can't reject your offers. Hehe."

"Anyway, does the hot spring is indoor or outdoor type? I actually prefer outdoor and visually separated-types of hot spring with large wooden wall separates male and female." The halfbreed added as moving her big paws to make a shape or kind of signal to visualize the environment.

"Me too." Ryo agrees Minami's statement. "We can staring up in the sky and looking to the starts, feeling the chill breeze of night wind while soaking our body underwater."

The dragoness nodded from Minami's hot spring preferences. Even though she prefer indoor type, but she wants to try how it feels to be naked and submerge in warm water with no walls covering the hot spring, only the wooden walls separated between male and female.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-08-2009

"I'll keep it in mind, babe!" Prowl winked back at her playfully.

"Oh its outdoor, behind the hotel, hidden from the outside by walls, but its open air. There are three types of hot springs, one type for females, one type for males, and one mixed. The separate hot springs are separated by only a thin bamboo fence so we can talk to each other and hear each other freely. We can talk about the furry convention and our plans for it Mika!" Ray chuckled.

"Mixed? We can all be together!" Cassy suggested, giggling.

"Oh hell yeah!" Prowl agreed. "Makes for some awesome skinship, know what I mean?" He raised his brows twice suggestively.

"An open-air segregated hot spring sounds relaxing." Was all Giro said.

"Oh you killjoy!" Prowl laughed at Giro.

"Segregated hot springs it is!" Ray chuckled as he texted his uncle.

"Aww!" Prowl and Cassy laughed.

"The only rules are we have to take a bath before using the hotspring, so the pure water won't get dirty. There's a bathhouse before the hotspring belonging to the hotel as well, we can bathe there!" Ray added, pocketing his phone.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-08-2009

"Open-air, segregated hot spring would do, because some of us not yet ready to mix with opposite genders, like me, Mika, Minami and probably Mizuki and Giro." Ryo stated before picking up the dessert and eats it.

"I agree. If take a bath in same genders, no problem for me, but with opposite gender...hmm..maybe next time." Mika winks to Cassy and Prowl.

"Yup, but still, you'll be enjoy what you will heard on the other side of the hotspring. Hehe.." Minami raise her eyebrow couple of times, seemingly had an 'evil' plan in her mind.

In the meantime, Mizuki collects all the empty plate and utensils and putting it aside until all of them finished eating. At the same time, she heard Giro stated segregated hotspring which makes her relieved. She's not yet ready especially exposing her naked body to opposite gender.

"I think Ryo, Minami and Mizuki knew how to do before entering the hotspring. So, what time we should go there, Ray?" Mika asked.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-09-2009

Prowl and Cassy snickered at each other.

"Oh I dunno, you guys wanna watch the stars while in the hotspring? We can go now, Unc says he can even spare us a penthouse to stay and eat in for free while we waited." Ray replied, patting his backpack. "I already have extra clothes for me, but there's a clothes shop in the hotel for our characters. They can get free clothes there!" He laughs. "My uncle's a great guy. He's the only one who thought of this for my birthday!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-09-2009

Mika met both palms before giving a thumbs up. "That's great! We can wander around the place while waiting for the night comes. But first, we need to clean this up." She said, looking at the plates, bowls and utensils in front of her, seeming like all the foods has been cleared of.

"I really want to meet your uncle and give him a warm hug as a thanks for this great treat." Minami giggles cutely.

"Let me do it for ya.." Ryo said as collecting and separate all the plates, bowls and utensils before bring in small amount to the kitchen sink for cleaning.

Mika asked Minami and Mizuki to her room to prepare some of the clothes that suitable for her characters. She will bought a new set for them once they arrive at the hotel.