Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2009

[Balcony]

"Oh Ryo... that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." Cassy smiled softly. It was true though... for being a Morph, all she ever heard was hurtful things about her race and species from humans. She couldn't even talk to other Morphs and comfort each other. Only Lilly ever complimented her before. She gave the wolf a soft peck on the cheek to show her gratefulness.

Cassy giggled when Minami addressed her. "Gosh, like, who wouldn't? He's so sweet and cute, I could just pick him up and cuddle!" She joked, giggling some more.

[Kitchen]

"I don't think I'm nice..." Giro admitted honestly. "She does, does she?" He asked with a bit of interest in his tone. "I find her company quite relaxing. She's rather open and easy to talk and be honest to."

Prowl tried to spread the sauce evenly on the buns, discovering how soft and delicate they were, gently steaming with heat.

"Prowler, are you through?" The wolf asked the coyote.

'Yeah- yeah, just about." The coyote replied as he finished off, sighing in relief. "Y'know, you don't have to keep sayin' my name so formally! You can use my nickname! Or just call me Prowl, like everyone else does."

"A nickname?" Giro asked, as he beckoned the coyote over.

Prowl jogged over. "Yeah, a nickname, you know, somethin' nifty, befittin', relevant to the stuff I do, how I look, somethin' I did, y'know."

"For example?" Giro asked as he raised a spatula of the hot chocolate sauce. He dipped a teaspoon in the spatula and scooped a sample out. "Taste this."

"You know," Prowl opened his muzzle and took the spoon in his mouth, "Like if I keep winnin' at cards, or the lottery, ya' call me Lucky, or if I have real bad luck, n' ya just wanna be sarcastic or funny 'bout it, you can still call me Lucky, n'- wait- man oh MAN that stuff's GOOD!!" He licked his muzzle, savoring the flavor. It was rich, and powerful, sweet, but also smooth and refreshing it had a certain hint of the spicy cinnamon that gave its sweetness a certain zing to it that made his tastebuds run wild and at the same time, relax. "Is that seriously just chocolate?"

"It is, yes, heated and cooled to the right temperature, melted and mixed with a few-"

"Dude- gimme another!"

"No, you'll spoil your lunch."

"No, seriously, its sex on a SPOON-"

"Prowler, calm down, you can taste it again after I-"

"But its sooooo good!"

Giro rubbed his forehead, unable to help but grin. Prowler was a handful, but he was funny and entertaining. "Go crush some white chocolate for me please. There's some in the refrigerator."

"Try sayin' fridge, its shorter." Prowl adviced as he went to the refrigerator and looked in.

"Hold on Prowler." Giro said, "Mika, do I have permission to use that white chocolate?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-02-2009

[Balcony]

"Oh, really...? I-I guess I'm the second person...after your friend...said such things to you..." Ryo blushed again and giggles as Cassy poke his furry cheek.

"Aww...Don't act humble, Giro...I know Mizuki really well...She normally don't like talking with strangers even meet after 2 days...She need to take some time to build up confidence and will start introduce herself and befriend with strangers. Minami replied to Giro telepathically while glancing to him for a while before switch her vision to Ryo and Cassy. "Hehe...I believe this cutie wolf would not mind of you cuddling him. Am I right?" Minami asked, raise one of her eyebrow.

The cream-colored wolf lowered his head and nodded a little with his thumb fingers rubbing with each other, admitting he like someone cuddle him and really want to feel Cassy's paws caressing his furry body.

[Kitchen]

Mizuki done decorating all the dishes and leave it aside. She clean her delicate smooth claws till it regain the shiny and smooth claws, while waiting for Giro's team to finish.

The teenage girl done cleaning all the stuffs and return back near the cooking stove, smiles to Giro. "Sure thing, Giro. That's the last stock of White chocolate. I hope it's enough for you."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2009

[Balcony]

"Really? Then lets go cuddle up on the couch after this!" Cassy giggled, winking at both of them, she hurried back to the kitchen, where a wall of wonderful scents hit her like a...wall.

[Kitchen]

Giro paused for a moment, taking in Minami's thoughts. He wasn't very fond of telepathic speech, especially after that one encounter with a telepath who forced him to stab himself repeatedly. Minami's voice was a lot softer and friendlier in his head though, like it was natural, so he didn't mind as much, though he preferred to be able to see the face of those he talks to. "I honestly don't think I'm nice, or humble..." The wolf whispered to himself softly, "But of course, I am relieved that she does not find me intimidating. It is an honor have gained her trust."

He then turned to face Mika. "Thank you Mika, I will only need a little of it."

And with that, Prowler broke off a piece. "This enough?"

"Plenty." The wolf replied.

"O.M.G." Cassy gasped as she entered. "You guys! Did you make all this while we were setting up the balcony? This like, would take hours!" She gestured at all the desert, then at Mika's teams' dishes, which all looked and smelled extremely delicious.

"Gir hands. They do weird things." Prowl chuckled. "I swear, I could've sworn he pulled weird knives out of thin air to finish it all in minutes!"

"I did." Giro confirmed casually.

"You what?" Prowl's smirk vanished.

Giro swiped a knife with a glowing, ice-blue edge out of thin air. "I'm an Edgemancer, a master of everything with an edge. I can pull weapons and other things with edges out of a certain endless space where I store them in. They followed me here when I appeared."

"Does storing them require... a lot of lube?" Prowl joked, covering his muzzle and snickering. Cassy's eyes widened and she laughed hard, trying not to laugh too loud.

"I'm... sorry?" Giro raised a brow, not getting it.

"I- I-" Prowl snickered, and Cassy playfully thumped him on the back, clutching her belly. "Implied- that you- you-" He laughed some more. "HIDE THEM UP YOUR ASS!!" He blurted, and he and Cassy ht the floor, laughing.

Giro's ears swiveled back in embarrassment, his tail tucking itself between his legs. He seriously despised anything with the slightest hint of sexual innuendo whatsoever. "Of course not, that would cause severe internal damage as well as excruciating pain."

"We know- we know-" Cassy tried to catch her breath. "It wasn't serious, but that THOUGHT, O.M.G. -that thing's sharp!" She wheezed.

The wolf cleared his throat. "Now if you two would calm yourselves, Prowl, I'd like for you to get the cakes out of the oven and the freezer so me and Cassy may decorate and finish them."

Prowl did as he was told, snickering and laughing as he did so, and Giro handed Cassy a strange, delicate sheet Giro made from the piece of white chocolate. He kept patting it with the blue-edged knife so it wouldn't melt.

"Now Cassy..." The wolf said after he showed her how to make the cakes aesthetically beautiful and enhance their flavors at the same time, garnishing them with the berries and fruits Giro sliced up earlier before leaving the cake to cool, and placing the refrigerator cake back in the fridge. He slid a pie crust he had baked earlier and filled with assorted fruits, cream and other ingredients that would definitely make the flavors erupt in one's mouth. "Let me show you how to finish this..." He said, and stood behind her holding her paws gently with his large, powerful ones.

Cassy blushed a little when she felt him hold her paws, guiding the sheet of white chocolate on top of the pie. His front was pressing against her back, and even through the apron he was wearing, she could feel his firm, tight, abdominal muscles. He instructed her for a bit, and soon, she had finished the pie all by herself, topping it with a little melted sugar, cinnamon and chocolate cream. "Oh my god, that was easy!" She smiled broadly. It was the first thing she ever made by herself. Giro only guided her, and now it all seemed too easy.

Giro nodded at them, and Cassy and Prowl cleaned their utensils.

"We are finished." Giro half bowed his head. "Our apologies for the wait."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-02-2009

[Balcony]

His blush getting thicker than ever, until he can't stand even longer, quicky stood up straight. "I-I...pick up some drinks..." Ryo said nervously and rushed to the kitchen, picking up some drinks out of the fridge and bring it to the balcony.

Im the meantime, Minami caught Giro's reply even not in telepathic. [i]"Based from what I've seen so far, Mizuki seems began to get even closer with you..And one more thing,Mizuki is very delicate dragoness...Despite her shyness, wonderful smile and soft voices, she easily to get upset...So, kindly take care of her..." She replied, taking a long sniff of such a wonderful mixed smell. "I could tell they already done. Hehe....Okay, you can bring the food here!" Minami called.

[Kitchen]

Mizuki bring the rice cooker bowl which contains a hot steamy cooked rice to the balcony, and return back to the kitchen to pick up the dishes.

Mika heard Minami calling them, smiled. "I'm not hoping to be a winner because of what I did is to please their tastebuds, stomach, and their delicate heart." The teenage girl said as lifts the two dishes on her hands, meanwhile Mizuki take another two. "Let's bring our dishes to our jury for testing."

[Balcony]

With that, both of them walking to the balcony and setting up the dishes in the middle of nicely-arranged cutlery, chopsticks and empty bowls and plates. Minami's wolf tongue hanging out like a hungry wolf, before Mika tapping the halfbreed's head. "It's rude hanging out your tongue like that." Mika advised.

"Hehe...sorry...I can't stop myself from being like this everytime I smells food.." he halfbreed giggles and retreats her tongue back into her mouth.

"I... I will try." Giro said to himself softly, unable to guarantee it. He was terrible with emotions. His team moved their dishes to the balcony one by one, special steamed buns with sweet sauce and sweetened meat inside, a delicate and light cake for all of them, and a what seemed to be a cross between a cheesecake and pie. This was desert, except for the buns, which were just side-dishes to enhance the flavor of the other foods. The refrigerator/icecream cake was still in the fridge for later.

"I just joined in for the fun!" Cassy giggled as she set the dishes next to Mika's.

"Ditto." Prowl added. "Bout you, big guy?" He asked Giro. "You didn't seriously do this cuz you're proud of your ability to BAKE, did you?"

Giro shook his head. "Baking is only one way I can show how grateful I am, by pouring all I can into pleasing the sense of taste. After all, working alongside everyone is an effective way of learning about each other." He explained. "But really, I just wanted a chance to get to know you all better by working with you."

"Wow... that's... kinda noble, compared to our reasons." Cassy laughed embarrassedly.

"All I learned is that you make a MEAN cook!" Prowl said. "Seriously, damn! Watching you move like that? It'd be great to fight alongside you in the battlefield!"

"Yes... battle..." Giro looked up at the sky, as if pondering.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-03-2009

Then, Mika take a seat in front of Minami while Mizuki sitting on the right side of Mika, hoping Giro sitting besides her. Ryo sitting besides Minami.

The smell of Mika and Giro's dishes is irresistible to anyone who take even a short sniff. It's too strong to bare until Ryo's stomach growling pretty loud, blushing deeply.

"I shouldn't wait even longer. Kindly have a seat everyone. The jury is now testing one of your best home-made food." Minami said as lifting the chopsticks and took a bite of her favorite dish, sashimi.

In the meantime, Mika scoop the cooked rice and putting it on each bowl, same amount for everyone while the jury testing one of her dishes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-03-2009

Prowl looked at the food and fought to keep from drooling. His own stomach grumbled as he took a seat opposite Mizuki. Cassy helped serve the rice before sitting beside Mizuki, purring trying to keep herself from pouncing the food. The wolf sat himself quietly on the other side of Mizuki, thanking Mika for the rice, he bowed his head reverently and cupped his paws together, ears laid back against his skull solemly as he prayed silently to gods he hoped could hear him in this world.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-03-2009

"But before we start eating, Minami seemingly froze...." Mika said, poking Minami's cheek to wake her up after taking a small bite of sashimi. Then, about three minutes, her body moves. "Oh..woah..! Mika! You almost turn me into statue! Your food is DELICIOUS!!"

Mika giggles. "Does my cook melt your tastebuds?"

"Yes, indeed. You beat my tastebuds. I believe you manage to defeat me in terms of taste. Let me taste Giro's cooking..." Minami took one steamed bun and take a bite of half of it, before putting another half on the plate. She start to munch slowly as her taste-sensitive tongue picking up the delicious flavors and the softness of the bun. A drop of tear appear at the edge of her right eye. She was speechless.... She met both paws and bowing to the food.

"...This is much better...what you make for breakfast this morning, Giro..." Minami commented, wiping her ear on her eyes. "..You two make me speechless...after eating your dishes...So, no winner this time...It's a tie. Trust the jury." Minami smiles, pointing the chopsticks to Giro.

Mika, Mizuki, Ryo and Minami met both paws altogether and say "Itadakimasu~~~!" simultaneously before picking up chopsticks and bowl full of rice. "Dig in, everybody. You can share our dishes, because I believe we might not finish all of these." Mika said.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-04-2009

"I am happy to have equaled Mika's tender care and pleased you, Minami." Giro said graciously as Prowl brought out the refrigerator cake, tail wagging excitedly. "Please feel free to indulge yourselves on the dishes we have prepared as well."

And with that, the three of them tucked into their food, overly enjoying the mingling tastes of Mika and Giro's dishes. That was when the doorbell rang.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 05-04-2009

"Not a problem, Giro. You also need to be praised with your good effort in cooking." Minami winks as indulge her dish and a bowl of rice until she request for a second.

Mika took Minami's bowl and fill it with another scoop of rice before give it back to her. Everybody seems enjoying their delicious delicacy, especially Mizuki. She just not enjoying her meal, but but have an opportunity to sit closer to Giro. "...Your dishes are delicious, Giro..." She compliment, munching the steam bun in her mouth while her tail once again coils around Giro's fluffy tail.

Later, all of them heard the bell rang. Since Ryo had done with his first meal, he help Mika to open the door for her. "Coming~~~!" Ryo said as stood up politely and approach the main door. "Mind to identify yourself, please?"