Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2009

OOC: Okie dokie! ^ ^

IC:

Cassy covered her muzzle and giggled. "Cuuuute!" She squeaked, hugging Minami. Giro looked at Mizuki with such sincerity in those bright, beautiful golden eyes of his, that Cassy couldn't help but sigh dreamily. Oh to have those eyes gaze into hers! Its like looking into an endless pool of mystery, emotions that seem to hide themselves. Giro was a deep character, Cassy gave Ray that, but why did he have to be so handsome? Part of her hoped that the wolf showed her that much direct interaction, but oh well. If Giro was no longer an option, it didn't matter. Even Mizuki! There was still Minami, she liked Minami a lot! And Ryo, gosh he was soooo cute! And Prowl, damn his bad boy glances! She even liked Mika! There was no loss really. They were all friends. She'd like it if they stayed friends.

"I'd better take better care of my paws then!" Prowl grinned and saw Ryo's eyes shift, and he turned to look at Mizuki and Giro. He smirked. "Looks like the Big Bad Wolf's got the hots for the dragon babe!" He joked. He felt two things; one, JEALOUSY! Oh man, Giro's got game! Prowl liked Mizuki, but hey, they weren't together anyway. Second, happiness! He was glad his man Giro was getting along with a woman! When they talked last night, the wolf had mentioned not being comfortable around women, but look at them, tails coiled, his paw on her shoulder, looking as if he had just told her he loved her. The coyote couldn't help but smile widely. Way to go! Oh well, there were other chances. Cassy was a no, Mizuki, he wasn't sure. Mika? What about Mika? Naw, she wouldn't want him would she? If it all came down to it, why not Ryo? Woah, he was starting to think weird. Ryo was a guy! But Prowl felt relaxed around the wolf. Who knows? Come what may. He'd let his feelings decide in the future. Instead, he laid back on the couch, his arms spread out behind him and Ryo.

Giro nodded once. "Its all I needed to know. Thank you, Mizuki. I respect your decisions." He told her quietly. She looked a little different to him now that her tail was around his. It was like... they were connected by their tails. Mizuki seemed like a sweet, kind, and thoughtful woman, an admirable trait. He felt his back burn a little, and shook his head clear. His curse was still strong, even though this world barely had any magic in it. He could tell she ad certain feelings, just by her tail alone. Could he return those feelings? Dare he?

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2009

"Mnhhrr..." Minami nuzzles Cassy's cheek, her eyes still looking to Giro and Mizuki. She knew she came quite late than others, and not much info about them she able to gather, but still, she knew more about Cassy and a little bit about Ray.

"...Not a problem, Giro...." Mizuki replied near whisper, a slight smile appear under her thick blush with her tail still coiling with his, seeming like she was looking for some warmth and comfort that she seeking it for a very long time.

OOC : Cue the fast-fforward

IC:

All the characters and Mika was standing and lining in front of Minami, like at the boot camp. "Okay, today is a little bit special. I suggest we make a cooking competition, to see which person can melt my tastebuds with their outrageous taste of home made dishes." Minami explained.

"There are two teams, Giro and Mika. Giro's team consist Prowl, and Cassy. Meanwhile, for Mika's team consist Ryo and Mizuki. The participants would be Mika and Giro. You two can select one person from your team to be your chef assistant. Rules are pretty straight forward, you only need to create a dishes from available ingredients you can found in the kitchen. No time limit. Clear?" The halfbreed asked.

"Clear!" Mika said cheerfully while punching her fists in the air, followed by Ryo and Mizuki.

"Good. So, who's your assistant?"

"Hmm...I pick Mizuki." Mika replied, pointing her finger to the dragoness.

"Okay, it's decided." Minami looking to Giro. So, who's your assistant, Giro?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2009

Giro faced Prowl and Cassy, questioning them with a look.

"I can't cook!" Cassy blurted out. "I almost failed home-ec!"

"I almost killed my brother and sister with food poisoning!" Prowl admitted, embarrassed.

"I remember you telling me that you learned from those mistakes and became a decent cook." Giro said calmly.

"Oh right..." Prowl rubbed the back of his head. "I make mean omelets."

"And you Cassy," Giro faced her, "Do not worry. You won't work on your own. I will guide you. Perhaps you will learn something new."

Cassy blushed, and couldn't help but purr. Being around Giro was like receiving a big boost of battle morale.

"I choose Prowler for my partner." The wolf told the hybrid.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2009

Minami nodded. "Good. Another extra rule, do not use any kinds of food preservatives or artificial seasonings. My sensitive tongue able to spot even in it's small amount of usage." She stepped aside to give a room for the participants to enter the kitchen. "The competition starts...NOW!"

[Mika's Apartment - Kitchen]

Mika and Mizuki stepped in the kitchen, wearing the apron and began picking up some ingredients from the refrigerator. With their usual personality, they start slowly yet steady to ensure the food is properly cooked. Mika planning to create a dishes for herself and her characters including Minami.

Since they'll eat lunch at the balcony, Ryo took out a bamboo mat from the second room which is used as storage. He then approaches Cassy. "Mind helping me setting up the 'picnic' place at the balcony...?" He asked, smiles cutely.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2009

[Mika's Apartment - Kitchen]

Giro handed Cassy and Prowl aprons, which the cat put on, and the coyote just held up to shoulder level and stared at it.

"You're kidding." Prowl muttered.

"Aprons are essential in the kitchen." Giro told the coyote, until rolling his eyes, Prowl put the apron on, and the wolf did the same. He then proceeded to familiarize himself with the ingredients and where they were. Prowl helped him identify some that he didn't know.

"Hmn?" Cassy looked up at Ryo. "No, I don't mind!" She giggled, and followed him.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-29-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Ryo first setting up the place by placing the bamboo mat flat on the balcony floor. "So, next...Mind bringing the empty bowls, glass and utensils from the kitchen table over there..?" He asked, pointing to the stacks of empty bowls, glass and utensils which is ready to picked up.

In the meantime, Mika began cooking first two dishes for Ryo and Minami. The scent of cooking slowly fills the ambiance of the kitchen before trailing to the living room. Mizuki prepare all the selective ingredients for next part of cooking once Mika done with the first two dishes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2009

"Sure thing Wuffy!" Cassy giggled and went to fetch the cutlery and bowls to eat with, bringing it to the balcony for Ryo and helping set it.

"Dude, they've got a headstart." Prowl reminded Giro, who was merely familiarizing himself with the kitchen and the ingredients.

"Patience Prowler. We will begin when Cassy has returned, as we will need her. We will be focusing on making a suitable desert for everyone to enjoy." Giro replied calmly, raising a stainless steel bowl and examining it.

"I really don't see you making sweet stuff. Nope, nuh uh. I saw you more as a meat sorta' guy." Prowl snickered.

"Don't judge a book by its cover. Just because I was born and raised fighting doesn't mean I don't occasionally just wander into the kitchen and make something sweet to reward myself with." The wolf said nonchalantly, remembering the treats he made for himself because no one else would reward him for his achievements. Not even a 'well done!' or a 'good job!'. Instead, he made various sweet creams, sticky candies out of sugar and jam, and various small cakes to snack on whenever he did something he was proud of.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-30-2009

"Oh, thank you." Once Cassy bringing the eatery equipment, Ryo slowly setting those up on the bamboo mat nicely so all of them have the equivalent space to sit and equivalent eatery equipments. A gentle breeze brushing his long hair and soft furs, making it wavy like a tall grass.

Minami stepped in the kitchen and tapping Giro's shoulder. "Actually, you need only one person to be your assistant, but you can seek an advise from Cassy. It's that clear for you?" She asked, smiled.

Meanwhile, Mika done making the first two dishes and start cooking for next batch. Steady yet slowly, the dragoness decorates the first two dishes with such a nice side decoration. Her ears captured Giro's conversation about making a desert. She really anxious and can't wait to taste his, or another suitable words, her future lover; hand-made desert.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2009

Having helped Ryo, she smiled and watched him as a light breeze ruffled his fur softly. "You're cute, you know that?"

"I know Minami, but I promised Cassy she would learn something of culinary value from this, and I intend to keep my word." Giro stated softly, inhaling the wonderful smell of Mika's cooking to assess it. It smelled delicious. "We are after all, a team. Prowler, you may get started on your part though. I want you to separate and categorize the milk, eggs, sugar, honey, whole cream..."

Prowl moved while Giro instructed, spreading out the ingredients on the counter. He was amazed to see a gray blur snatch the ingredients away the moment they touch the counter, and soon, there were so many delicate and exotic sweet smells mingling with the scent of Mika's cooking. There was something steaming in the steamer, tender cake batter that was rising in the oven, and a refrigerator cake in the freezer. The coyote couldn't believe how fast the pace the wolf was working in, and without ever stopping. Giro had memorized the layout of the kitchen, where every utensil was, and how all the appliances worked, thanks to Prowl's pointers. He wasn't even looking when he took a pair of paring knives, twirled them, and rapidly cut up fruits to garnish the cakes and others. Prowl's jaw dropped to the ground when he saw how fast Giro whipped cream and strawberry into frosting... without making a mess... was this part of the wolf's powers? Unnatural speed? As if this wasn't enough, he started beating eggs into creamy egg whites... at the same time. Occasionally, he would pass by Minami and Mizuki several times, not getting in their way as he washed and cleaned knives and other utensils.

"G-Gir- woah boy! Slow down! Lemme blink for a second!" Prowl laughed. "What ever happened to leavin' somethin' for Cas?" He joked as he opened the steamer and put out some strange buns tenderly on a plate.

"I have left the last dish to do with her." Giro replied casually, shoving a bowl of sweet honey-vanilla sauce with a hint of cinnamon. "Mix this and pour it onto the buns please." He said, and was gone again, in the other side of the room, having removed the cake from the oven, he was doing something strange with it, holding it outside the window as if giving it fresh air. The mixed smells in the kitchen were extremely good, perhaps better than any scent wafting from any fives-star restaurant.

Giro admired Mika's ability to cook. While he cooked from pure memory and maybe a little fear of being punished, she cooked like she enjoyed it... no, she did enjoy it. It was like a past-time, a hobby. He cleared his thoughts and melted some baking chocolate in a pot, adding sugar and honey to it, mashing up bits of berries and adding them in as well, continuously stirring so the chocolate didn't burn. He couldn't eat it, but they could.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-30-2009

Ryo began blushing eventually, hearing the female cat's comment. "...O-Oh..t-thank you...I don't know how many times I heard this compliment since we're meet and others for first time...and I can't get tired of hearing it..." He said sheepishly, his tail wagging happily. "...You're cute...adorable....and beautiful...like a goddess coming down from Heaven..."

"You're actually really nice person, Giro. No wonder Mizuki likes to accompany you..." Minami stated with a slight grin, seemingly want to tease Mizuki before leaving the participants and moving to the balcony.

In the meantime, the dragoness couldn't help but blushing as heard the halfbreed saying such things. Mika realised Mizuki's heart began attach with Giro, but wanted to see the progress if Giro is her destined lover. After a while, Mika had done with third and fourth dishes, turn off the gas stove and bringing the dirty plates, utensils and other cooking equipment to the kitchen sink for cleaning. The dragoness start decorating the second bath of dishes with different kinds of decorations.

[Balcony]

Minami saw Cassy and Ryo chatting with each other like a couple. She approach closer and sitting besides Cassy, giggling. "It seems you already start flirting Ryo...Am I right, cutie?" She asked as stucks out tongue playfully.