Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Cassy laughed cheerily. "Oh gosh, yes! I love Mika's cooking! Ray only ever makes ramen or fried rice, and sometimes salad, and okay, they're not bad, but Mika's a totally awesome chef!"

"You sure we can keep it?" Prowl snickered. "Kinda fees perverted though, you guys are our friends!" He chuckled, putting an arm around Ryo playfully. He tilted his head and perked his ears up after listening to Ryo. The wolf was going to say something, but changed his mind. Prowl wasn't going to push him if he didn't want to say it. He didn't mind.

"I'm looking at Raymond." Giro replied quietly. "I find it quite skillful, how he avoids these 'cars' Cassy and Prowler told me about." He added, watching Ray dodge and swerve through traffic, trying to get to work on time before disappearing around a corner. "It is as if he does this all the time."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-24-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Minami lays her head on Cassy's lap, putting the manga on her belly in open position. "You know, I feel like I want to do some sort of competition, which chef can defeat my tastebuds with their homemade meals." The halfbreed suggest, looking up to Cassy's face. "How about Giro versus Mika? Sounds good?"

"Y-yes...you can keep it, but don't let Ray sees it...I'm kinda afraid...he might get too naughty...if you know what I mean..." Ryo murrs softly as feel Prowl's furry arm around him, plus a nice smell of herbs that sticks on the coyote's body, and eventually nuzzles Prowl's shoulder.

The dragoness spotted Ray avoiding the busy traffic, her tail wagging happily. "We have traffic light which is used to organize the movements of human and vehicles or "cars", so they would not collide with cars...." Mizuki explained. "I presume Ray might not have much time and need to reach at his workplace, so he have to break the traffic rules..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-25-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Cassy pet Minami's ears and giggled. "OOH!! Yeah, I forgot Gir could cook! That would be fun! For the taste buds too!" She licked her muzzle cutely. "Whenever I look at him though, I start thinking... how big is he? Down there..." The cat blushed a little, giggling mischievously.

"Heh, no prob. No tellin' what that guy'll do!" Prowl laughed. He felt Ryo feel his arm, then nuzzle his shoulder. Normally, it'd feel awkward, but strangely, it was okay when Ryo did it. "You smell that herbal shampoo Ray used on us, huh?" He chuckled. "My fur never felt so soft!"

"I see. I assumed that being the creator of us all, he'd have godlike powers... it seems he's just a regular boy." Giro speculated, and turned to face Mizuki. "How have you been?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-25-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

"Nnnrrhh... Yup, that's right." Minami murrs playfully as Cassy petting her furry ears, and lifting a slight lustful grin once she able to caught and read Cassy's though. "Oh..ho.... What a naughty thought you have there..." Minami said, prodding Cassy's left breast with her finger pad, her tail swishing happily. "Based on his tough build, you can figure out how exactly big he is..." She stucks out tongue playfully.

The feminine looking male wolf nodded. "Yes..I can sniff the herbal shampoo...and somewhat I feel pretty relaxed..." He said, caressing Prowl's soft furry arm with his soft pink pawpads. "Well...you fur indeed soft..If you have a chance sleeping with Mika, Mizuki or Minami, I'm sure they'll cuddle, caress and hugs you like a bolster..hehe..." He chuckles. "...Even I could do such things on you too..."

"Don't judge a person with it's attitude...Maybe he had hidden powers which he didn't want to expose or use it..." Mizuki corrected Giro's statement, and blush lightly as Giro looking at her. "I am fine like always...but kinda excited to go to hot spring..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Cassy purred playfully and nibbled on Minami's ear. "Oh I don't know!" She giggled. "I've seen a LOT of dicks, human dicks though, I've never seen a Morph's dick before!" She admitted. It was somewhat true... she didn't like human males because she was raped almost thrice a week before she met Lily. And male morphs were not really around.

Prowl smiled and answered truthfully. "That's great to know. I don't look it, but I'm a cuddler. I guess its cuz I don't get enough friendly interaction, but I love cuddling." He sighed. The first time he ever hugged someone was the most comforting memory he had. It had been a human woman who had taken him in and raised him like a son, and her hugs were rare.

"I am certain every one has powers if you really think about it. Ray has his articulate imagination, Mika has her artistic talent. Even if I have what they have, the things I would think about and create would be very different. We're all unique that way. I for instance... can tell whether there are such powers or not. Perhaps he is hiding powers, though not the kind one would expect." Giro replied softly. "I am ecstatic about this as well. The first time I went to a hotspring was in Yamato, it was very, very relaxing. I am happy to learn that you are well. I also apologize for getting drunk and falling asleep on your sofa." He bowed his head humbly in apology.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-27-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

"Mnnrrr...heh..." Minami blush and smiles cutely once the feline nibbles her sensitive ears. "...From what I can see...Giro might a little bit bigger than Prowl..." She claimed as imagining the perfect size and looks of the male privates, and the blush getting deeper. She have not seen one yet, but kinda anxious to see at least one. "I think we should stop talking about this kinds of stuff...because I'm easily getting horny...and afraid others might pick up my scent..." She whispers, licking Cassy's nose.

"I know it sounds too early, but I hope you'll find a good lover to be with...I'm kinda sad reading your life story..." Ryo said while smiles on the coyote's shoulder as lift his paw and turned it around, exposing it's soft pawpad and start squeezing and caressing it playfully, as well as pressed it with his own pawpad.

Mizuki nodded from Giro's explanation about powers. For Ray and Mika, we categorize it as natural abilities. For powers, it should be like this..." She open her right claw and a few drops of water appear at the center before throwing it away and vaporize. "Hot spring indeed making you feel relaxed and get rid of all the stress. It's can be used for light medication to cure our muscle pain and joints..." Mizuki explained. "Uhmm...d-don't worry about it...We didn't know chocolate could make you drunk..." The dragoness said nervously while waving both claws, and blushing deeply. She can't forget of what happen that day...the first and probably accidental kiss from a cute looking wolf in her life.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

"Mmnm..." Cassy nodded, mumbling. "But still... Heehee! I wonder what color Giro or Prowl's is? Black? Red? Maybe pink!" She giggled.

"You read my story?" Prowl grimaced, rubbing the back of his head embarrassedly. "Well... it ain't all down. I had some really good times too! Like... like... wow, I can't remember any good- OH, right, the first human who ever showed me kindness! She became kinda like my mom when I was a kid. You read that part I guess..." He sighed as Ryo pressed his pawpads. "Heyyy... You've got real soft hands."

"Yes, figuratively speaking I mean. My brother told me that about powers before he... beat me half to death." Giro smirked at his own dark humor, the first sign of humor he's shown since he got here. "Are you alright? You're turning red, and your heart rate changed. Did I say something to upset you? If I did, then I apologize." He said sincerely.

OOC: I gots two new ref pics for Giro! XD

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ray52535/motivator8225683.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ray52535/1224458974chibi-marrow_kzz.jpg

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-27-2009

OOC : Oh, thank you. XD

IC:

[Mika's Apartment]

"Well...I prefer pink...Look very natural..." The halfbreed answered. "Black also not bad...and somewhat really turn me on...heh..." She nuzzles Cassy's belly cutely while twitching her ears.

"Yeah...I do read that part, and pretty touching...but still you're lack of love from others...I could tell, just a little..." Ryo circling Prowl's pawpad with his fingerpad, blushing. "Oh..thank you, Prowley..I'm always taking care of my fur and pawpads to stay soft..."

"Y-You didn't do or say anything wrong...I remembered of what happen yesterday...and it's still bugging me..." Mizuki said near whisper, her tail gently tapping with Giro's furry tail. "...How should I say...." She wants to tell the truth that, she started to like Giro, but apparently her nervousness forbids her to do so.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2009

OOC: He's a little more muscular than that though! XD

IC:

[Mika's Apartment]

Cassy purred softly and played with her ears a little. "I've never seen a black one!" She giggled. "Oh well, maybe they'll show us one day."

"Oh it shows!" Prowl laughs, and holds Ryo's paw firmly with his strong paws, but gently. "Oh man, I bet the ladies love these!" He chuckled.

Giro looked at her tail wrapped around his. It was a new interaction to him. Not threatening, not seductive, just something else. Was this what a touch of friendship felt like? He looked back up at her pretty face, and placed a powerful paw on her shoulder, warmly. "I promise you that it will not change the fact that I enjoy your company. If I did something you or I regret, please, tell me. You're not obliged to, so even if you don't, it is fine." He told her sincerely.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

"I've seen a black one via internet furry erotic site...I only take shorter look, and quickly close it because my body kinda acting weird once I see it..nnrr..." The halfbreed murred. "But someone will see it for us..." She shift her vision to Mizuki and Giro, which showing their tail coiling with each other and Giro place his strong paw on her shoulder, grin slightly.

"It's undeniable...Mika and Mizuki start to love this soft paws...and so do my female friends in my story..." Ryo said truthfully, still playing with Prowl's paw as his eyes caught a lovely moving picture of Mizuki and Giro, smiling.

The dragoness' heart beating fast once she felt Giro's paw on her shoulder. She look into Giro's eyes and seemingly attract to him, not just because he's cute and strong, but his sincerity and kind personality. She glance for a while before shift to other direction, still blushing. "...No, really...You didn't do anything wrong..." She said softly, her scaly tail start to coil with his tail even more and seemingly don't want to let go. "I;ll tell what I feel...when the time comes..."

OOC : I'll fast-forward the scene to afternoon lunch after your reply. XD