Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-23-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

"Stay here? I'd do your house-work for free!" Prowl laughed. "Maybe its just the scent of a lady. Its so much sweeter and more welcomin' than Ray's scent."

"I apologize if I startled you, Ryo." Giro apologized lightly, and followed him to the living room. "Have you been well since last we met?"

Ray was honestly touched by this gesture as he accepted the packed lunch. "R-really? You made bento for me? I'm touched, really, you didn't have to... thanks again, Mika." The teenager bowed gratefully, trying not to cry and lose his cool. "And by the way... when I come back... do you and your gang want to come with me to my uncle's hotspring? I just thought it would be nice for us all to get along and... you know, relax..." He rubbed the back of his head shyly.

"Awww..." Cassy smiled and playfully pulled Mizuki and Minami close to her by the hips. "Aren't humans kinda cute when they're not being oppressive?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-23-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

"Heh...I know what you're thinking, Prowley..." Mika winks.

"That's okay...Maybe I'm not yet getting used to your abilities..." Ryo shooks head gently as taking a seat on two-seater couch, since Mizuki, Minami and Cassy sitting on the three-seater. "I'm feeling fine...How about you...?" He asked, giving some space for Giro to take a seat.

"Yeah...they indeed look cute..." Mizuki said as murring from the nice body smell of Cassy and Minami. "It seems you're having fun yesterday, Nami-chan.."

"To be precise, this morning...Yesterday is like The Hell's chasing me..." Minami sweatdropped, cuddling Cassy and nuzzles her shoulder. "If I didn't meet Ray, Prowl, Giro and this cute kitty cat, I might end up being caught and only God knows what happen next..." She stucks out tongue and licks the feline's cheek.

"Well, I have to because I'm sort of worried of you not eating a proper food lately...In addition, you look pretty skinny. Hehe..." Mika poke Ray's belly gently. "Hot spring, eh...? That's definitely a good idea. I don't know when is my last time sinking my body under the warm hot spring." The teenage girl shows the 'OK' sign, agreeing to come over.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Prowl laughed and sat beside Ryo, reclining his back against the backrest.

"I am well." Giro replied simply, and sat down as well.

"How's it goin' Ryo?" Prowl turned to face the feminine male wolf. "Lookin' good!" He complimented him playfully.

"Aw shucks!" Cassy giggled, wrapping an arm around each of their necks, and purred contently, nuzzling them.

"Its my metabolism!" Ray chuckled, blushing slightly. "That's great! I'll pick you guys up when I get back from work, okay?" He laughed, and holding Mika's beto close, went out. "See you later Mika, guys and gals!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-24-2009

OOC : To be precise, Ryo only have one tail. XD

IC :

[Mika's Apartment]

Ryo slip his tail between his legs, the tip swishing happily. "Hmm..nothing much...Just spending yesterday's free time reading manga..." He said, still not yet being aware of the unexpected incident yesterday night.

"Mnnrr...I see..Well, I'm glad you're here, Nami..." Mizuki murrs softly from the nuzzles, blushing softly.

"Not a problem, Mizuki...I can't sleep well if I didn't see you just for a day..." The halfbreed stated, putting her head on Cassy's shoulder.

Once Ray went out, Mika and her characters said "See ya, Ray!" at the same time while waving their hands in the air, and the girl shuts the door before went to the living room.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2009

OOC: Whoops! Oh yeah! It was FAIZ who had two tails! XD Correcting it now!

IC:

[Mika's Apartment]

"Oh right, geez, forgot to tell ya..." Prowl leaned over and whispered in Ryo's ear. "Me n' Cas saw you guys change. I think Ray's laptop recorded it."

"We are going to have so much fun together!" Cassy giggled. "So what's on the agenda for today, Mika?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-24-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Once Ryo heard it, a thick blush crossed his cheek and lowering his head in order to hide his blush. "S-So...you two...saw me...in naked...and wearing.. a female clothes...am I right...?" He said telepathically, to ensure Giro wouldn't heard it.

Mika take a seat on the armrest near Minami. "At this time until Ray returns back from work, you can do anything as you like. I need to prepare something for furry convention, which will be held this Saturday." She answered Cassy's inquiry, smiling. "I know you guys have plenty of things to talk. Hehe..."

[Mika's Apartment]

"Oh, okay Mik!" Cassy cheered. "We'll help if you need it!"

"Mnm-hm." Prowl nodded. "Hey, no worries man, we ain't judgin'. Heck, the clothes kinda suited ya!" He thought so that Ryo would read his mind, chuckling.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Sure, no problem, cutie. Later we make lunch together and we enjoy our meal at the balcony, over there." Mika pointed to the balcony located besides the cabinet. The space is qude and capable to support 10 people at the same time.

"Hoho...lunch! I'm waiting for that moment to come." Minami giggles. "A moment of where I can taste someone's cooking."

"No worries. I'll give my best shot to defeat the most awesome chef in your world." Mika winks before leaving to her bedroom to settle something.

"T-Thank you..I'm afraid...you all might dislikes a male..wearing female's clothes..." Ryo replied back, a slight smile appear as he lifts his head a little. "Make sure you keep this secret from Mika and Mizuki....Promise...?" He asked in whisper.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Hurray!" Cassy cheered. "Lunch at Mika's house! Its always the best!"

"Heh, no worries. To each his own!" Prowl thought, smiling and playfully tapping Ryo on the nose. "Heck, don't tell anyone, but you all gave me a boner. Even you, and I don't normally get turned on by other guys." He added. "-We're trying to delete the video from Ray's laptop so he wouldn't see it."

Giro was looking out the window, watching Ray running to work.

[Mika's Apartment]

"You really love Mika's cooking, aren't ya? The dragoness smiled. "Even myself getting addicted and want more."

In the meantime, Minami take one of Mika's manga on the cabinet and return back to the seat besides Cassy, began to read it.

"T-thank you...I really appreaciate it..." Ryo grip his shorts genty, his tail kept on swishing haily in between his legs. "I would not tell anyone..It's our secret...In addition, I'm kinda..." Ryo paused for a while and shooks head. "...Nothing...You can keep the video...if you like..." He admit he starting to like Prowl, but he don't want to admit it until the day comes. "

The dragoness spotted the big gray wolf standing at the window and slowly approaches, wanted to entertain him a little. "Hello, Giro...What are you looking at..?" She asked as stopped and stood on Giro's right side.