Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009

[Ray's Room]

"Boys..." Cassy giggled, shaking her head. "You look cute in that, Nami!" Cassy pointed out as she put on her newly laundered clothes, which was private school uniform consisting of a skirt, navy blue blazer, and a white button up shirt underneath the blazer. "Ray's sis seems to leave her clothes around his house when she visits, but at least she knows how to dress herself!" She said, playfully playing with Minami's ears.

[Ray's Living Room]

"Gee, I hope Mariele's clothes fit them properly, she seems to be their size." Ray scratched his chin.

"Is your sister hot?" Prowl asked nonchalantly.

"Dude, don't even go there!" Ray laughed.

"It is disrespectful to ask such questions about someone's family." Giro added.

Prowl picked up a family photo, seemingly ignoring Giro. "This her?" He tapped the image of a teenage girl riding on Ray's back.

Ray sighed. "Yep, the wicked bitch of the east..." He snickered.

"She's hot." Prowl tilted his head to look at her at another angle.

"She's a bitch." Ray corrected him.

"I do not understand either of you and your customs." Giro sighed and got up, looking out the window again. The city still fascinated him so much, even in the morning.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2009

[Ray's Room]

"Oh, thank you!" Minami stucks out tongue, as tied her long purple hair in ponytail while watches Cassy putting the clothes on. "You're not bad with that private school uniforms, and makes it looks like some sort of high school students. Hehe." She commented, murring softly once Cassy caressing her soft ears, making it twitch lightly. "My...You really know some good spot to tease me...nnrr..." She then lean her shoulder against the feline's, nuzzling Cassy's cheek playfully. "Let's go...I don't want others to wait longer..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009

[Ray's Room]

Cassy laughed and nuzzled Minami back. "Thanks! Its our college uniform... it came with me when I got here." She giggled. "You're right. They must be anxious! I bet Mika would love to meet up with you again!"

[Ray's Living Room]

Prowl whistled approvingly as the two arrived. "Hey..." He chuckled. "Lookin' sharp."

Giro joined them as they came, ready to go.

"Heh, yeah, you're both real pretty." Ray added. "So, you guys ready to go?"

Cassy laughed. "Flattery will get you nowhere, guys! But we can hit the road!"

"Hey Minami, you got a way to stay incognito?" Prowl asked the hybrid. "Cuz we're gonna go stealth mode. If ya don't... you can always hitch a ride in the shadows with me!" He offered.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-22-2009

[Ray's Room]

"Yeah...I also can't wait to meet Mizuki, my truly best friend." Minami said as steppes out of the room.

[Ray's Living Room]

The halfbreed smiled, wagging her tail happily from the comments. "Oh, thank you, Prowley, Ray." She went closer to the coyote, poling his cheek with one finger. "In my case, I prefer a normal walk on the streets instead of went in disguise. So...maybe later, cutie."

Minami began chanting a spell under her mouth, putting her soft paw on Prowl's shoulder for a while before retreats. She do the same thing on Giro and Cassy. "Yesterday, I'm unable to use this spell because of lack of energy. You will know the effect of this spell once we get down the streets." Minami said confidently, hoping her vision-alteration spell give a good effect to fool the normal human eyes, but Ray still can see them in furry form.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-22-2009

"Eh?" Prowl grinned as she poked his cheek. "Hey, that's real nifty!" Prowl said, checking himself out. "I don't hafta shadow cloak!"

Cassy giggled. "Yeah! You know magic? I didn't even know it existed!"

Strangely, Giro was not affected by the spell at the slightest. "Unfortunately, spells and other enchantments are nullified by my body." The wolf said. It was one of the many curses bestowed upon him by the sorceress, all magic or intangibles, whether harmful or helpful, will not work on him. "I will follow you the old fashioned way."

"Heh, sweet!" Ray laughed and opened his door. "Everyone ready to go then?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-22-2009

"Heh, no sweat. I possess a reverse and dark magic which is used to reverse the effect from other magic. For example, I can turn water into fire, rock into mud and vice versa. It existed in me long time ago." Minami explained before bowing to Giro. "I'm sorry...I didn't know you're immune to magic. If not, you can roam freely on the streets without in disguise."

With that, Minami jumped on Cassy's shoulder and putting both furry arms on her shoulder, smiling. "Yes! Let's march forward!" She said cheerfully.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-22-2009

Giro nodded. "Thank you for trying." He bowed his head respectfully, and swiped a crystalline sword out of midair. The moment he grasped it, the immediate air around him started refracting light molecules, rendering him invisible. "This is usually how I travel in stealth." Giro's voice came from where he was standing.

"Pretty damn cool, your magic!" Prowl complimented Minami.

"Yeah!" Cassy giggled, and playfully lifted Minami on her shoulders a little. "Now I don't need to wear that coat in such a nice sunny morning!"

And with that, Ray lead them out of the apartment, locked it, and to Mika's place.

[Outside Mika's Apartment]

After getting there with no problems, Ray rang her doorbell and waited excitedly. "Here we go guys!"

[Ray's Room]

Minami saw Giro disappear, but still able to detect his actual location based on her sharp hearing. "Pretty interesting, but you can't fool my ears." She winks to invisible Giro before switch to Prowl. "Thank you for your comment, big boy. Hehe..."

[Mika's Apartment]

Once the movie ended, the trio heard the doorbell. "It must be them." Mika said, they leaving the couch and approach closer to the door before Mizuki and Ryo stopped, so Mika can open it.

"I wonder what kind of surprise Mika wants to show to me..." Mizuki stated as she remembered what Mika told her last night, which is she wants to give some sort of surprise.

Meanwhile at the outside, Minami dispel her magic on Cassy and Prowl by moving two fingers on her right paw, makes their real form visible to see.

Mika open the door slowly, her head popped out and seeing Ray with his character and Minami that standing besides Cassy. Then, she open the door wide, Ryo and Mizuki bows their head respectfully. "Welcome...and Good Morning~~"

Minami can't believe with her own eyes as saw her best friend, Mizuki is in her vision. Without hesitate, she approaches and punce Mizuki to the carpeted floor before nuzzles and licks the dragoness' cheeks playfully like a wolf, the shape of her butt are nicely shown under her pants, wiggling happily. Ryo glance to the halfbreed, smiled.

"Ooohhh..I-it tickles...!" Mizuki chuckles cutely before smiles widely. "Oh, Minami...You're here..."

"Yes, I am Mizu..." The halfbreed replied. "I was searching all over for you once I sense you went missing..."

Mika smiles as watches Minami cuddling and nuzzling her best friend, and shift her vision to Ray. "Come on in, you guys. Don't be shy. Hehe..."

[Mika's Apartment]

Prowl rubbed the back of his head a grimaced, entering. "I sorry. Your place smelled so nice compared to Ray's place that I forgot to come in!" He laughed, and Cassy skipped inside cheerily, purring. Giro banished the strange sword and reappeared close to Ryo, nodding at him in greeting.

"Okay... now Mika? Now that I'm here... before I go, I want to tell you something personally..." Ray said, and without warning, gave Mika tight hug. "...Thanks. Really. Thanks a lot."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-23-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Minami and Mizuki gets up and walk to the living room, starting a girl talk with their fellow best friend.

"Oh.." Ryo startled a little and not too obvious once Giro appear and greets him on his side. "Welcome, Giro." He greets again, looking to Cassy and Prowl. "Kindly have a seat." He offers as turned around and went to the living room.

"I know you really wants to stay here, is it?" Mika smiled to Prowl, looking back to Ray before blush slightly as the teenage boy hugs her. Without hesitation, she putting both arms on Ray's back, smiling on his shoulder. "No problem, Ray...We're like a big family...A family should help other family members, right..?" She said softly, rubbing her cheek against his.

"Before you go to work..." Mika break the embrace and went to the kitchen to take some stuff. It's a bento (lunch) packed nicely in the bento box. "Here's your lunch...Special for you..."