Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-19-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy smiled a little lustfully, kneeling down on the tub so her face was leveled with Minami's firm, cute butt. She raised her paw paw and squeezed one of her butt-cheeks firmly but sensually, then with her other paw, rubbed up Minami's thigh, tracing her pink pawpad gently up and down against Minami's pink, moist slit. "Oooh, Nami... we just met, but I like you already..." She said softly, and rubbed her cheek against Nami's other buttcheek.

[Mrs. Yuan's Bathroom]

"You can use the towel I put up for guests Ray, take your time." Mrs. Yuan called from the living room as she watched TV.

Ray laughed, wishing he could take his time, but he couldn't, as he had about 45 minutes to get to work and bring his characters and Nami to Mika's place. "Thank's Mrs. Y!" he called back as he pulled his clothes off.

The bathroom was nice, about thrice as large as his. The entire bathroom was tiled with green marble. There was a large marble bathtub, and an uneven area of floor lower than the rest of the floor with a drain and a shower overhead where Mrs. Yuan showered. There was a stool in the uneven area where Ray could sit down, filling a wooden basin with water.

"C'mon Prowl, you first, you're easier to bathe." Ray called Prowl over as he filled the tub halfway.

Not really wanting to be touched by Ray, who was naked, he decided not to think much about it as he got in the tub of water, yawning, and sitting down on his haunches. Ray poured water over his fur and scrubbed the desert sand out with a brush. Prowl didn't admit it, but it felt kind of nice. He turned to face Ray, and started snickering.

"What?" Ray asked as he applied some shampoo on Prowl's head and back.

The coyote nodded at Ray's crotch.

Ray blushed and knelt down, so the bathtub blocked his flaccid member from Prowl's sight. "Hey! You're not laughing at the size are you?" He splashed water on Prowl's face, laughing. "I'm human, just cuz my dick isn't fourteen inches or whatever like yours, it doesn't mean its small. You should be lucky I even GAVE you fourteen inches!" The boy laughed as he grabbed the stool and brought it next to the tub, where he sat and scrubbed his fur some more, lathering the suds until they turned a little yellowish as they washed the dirt away.

Prowl snickered, and looked up apologetically at Ray's face. He looked like a snow cone with all that white.

"Yeah- yeah..." Ray said, and poured water over him, getting the suds off. Prowl closed his eyes so he didn't get shampoo in them. Ray then repeated the process a couple of times before leading Prowl out of the tub, and to the uneven area where he rinsed the shampoo off completely. When they were done, Prowl shook himself dry like a dog, and waited for Giro.

"C'mon Giro, you're up." Ray gestured for the wolf to come over.

Giro padded over silently, and easily got into the tub by stepping over the sides. He was so big, that the soapy water overflowed and spread toward the uneven area and down the drain. He could feel the sand that was once in Prowl's fur on the floor of the tub, underwater, and it got between his pawpads.

Ray poured water on his fur to make it wet and applied shampoo on his fur too, which was a lot glossier than Prowl's fur. Giro looked at him coldly. Ray felt like Giro was contemplating murder, but he knew that he wasn't. The suds turned reddish pink from the dry and leftover blood that was on his fur. Ray scrubbed and lathered his soft fur briskly with his fingers, but was careful around Giro's shoulderpads. He knew the inside didn't need much cleaning anyway...

He repeated this a couple of times until the suds stayed white when he lathered his fur, then led him out and toward the uneven area, rinsing his fur clean again, lifting his paws up one by one and getting the sand off it. Giro shook carefully, not wanting the water to fly all over. Ray took a towel and dried them both carefully, having showered while rinsing Giro.

"We'll get you new bandages when we get back to the apartment." Ray told Giro as he dried himself off and put on the uniform he brought with him. Giro's bandages got wet and needed to be changed. Giro nodded silently in reply.

"Thanks for the shower, Mrs. Y!" Ray thanked his neighbor as they left.

"Any time Ray, ohhh, such good dogs too..." She patted Giro and Prowl's heads as they passed her. "So well behaved."

"Alright, you take care now Ma'am!" Ray smiled, and lead them back to his apartment. He unlocked the door, and they got inside.

Prowl immediately went back to his bigger, bipedal form, naked, still a little damp, but fresh. "That feels way better." He yawned and stretched, then without another word, went to Ray's room to put on his newly laundered soldier uniform and underwear. Giro followed suit, returning to his anthro form.

"Thank you for taking care of us, Ray." Giro said humbly, still lacking pants. One of his paws rested over his large sheath, covering it modestly.

"Nah... really, its okay. You guys remind me of the good times I had with dog of mine... not that I think you're dogs, you just remind me- you know..." Ray rubbed the back of his head.

"You do not have to apologize. I understand."

"Oh... oh great." Ray smiled weakly. "Extra bandages in my drawer..."

Giro nodded, and trudged toward Ray's room, his large pawpads padding quietly on the carpet.

Ray still had a lot of time, so he sat back on the couch and flicked the TV on.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-19-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

Minami couldn't help but letting out a lustful moan once she felt Cassy's pawpad rubbing her pink slit. "Aaahh..C-Cassy...I n-never felt someone...rubs...and touch me on those places..." She admitted. The female cat's action makes her vagina lips leaking a small amount of prejuices and wetting Cassy's pawpad, as well as her scent which is might trigger Cassy's scent.

Not to be carried away, Minami cover her private part with her scaly tail. "I-I guess...w-we're in the bathroom for a very long time..." She said nervously. "In addition...I-I don't want Ray handle...such a big amount of water bill later on..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-20-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy purred, and licked her pawpad a little, her own pink slit oozing some of her arousal. But she straightened up and playfully hugged Minami from behind, giggling. "Yeah, you're right." She said, and after washing her arousal and erotic scent away, turned the shower off. "He did say it was getting tough to handle by himself with just novels that don't come out fast enough and working at the concession stand..." She said, and grabbed two towels, helping Minami towel dry herself.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-20-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

Minami stood up and wash out all the bubbles and cleaning her scent away so it would not affect other person, including Prowl and Giro. "Novels, huh...? Based on what I've seen...it's kinda hard to sell the novels...you know novels consist lots of texts..." She said while murring, waving her wet hair to get rid of the water.

"...Most people prefer to read manga because of small usage of words and lots of graphics to visualize the entire scene, which is help the readers to understand the story..." She took the towel from Cassy and dried herself off before wrap it on her body. "...Maybe Ray can seek other talented artists to do some sort of collaboration to make his novel interesting and selling like hot cakes...hehe..." Minami giggles cutely as waiting for Cassy to stepped out of the bathroom first.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-20-2009

[Ray's Room]

Meanwhile, Prowl was wearing his military fatigues again, nice and fresh, and Giro had borrowed one of Ray's jeans, which made Ray look stupid due to how big they were, but fit the wolf well. Prowl laughed and wondered why Ray's family kept sending him clothes that were way too big for him. Ray explained before that they probably thought that he'd just keep buying junk food because he didn't know how to cook, but he learned how after a while of living by himself. He also exercises in the building's gym. He was in fact, quite skinny for someone of his age and height.

It was then that Giro swiped a pair of white kodachis out of midair. If Giro hadn't explained what they did before when he helped him changed his bandages, Prowl would've panicked. But he knew these weapons now. Giro created them himself, hammering in rare materials, minerals and ores for months to create tem. They were called "Shiroi Tsubasa" and "Shiroi Kaze", and weren't very threatening with their beautiful white blades and slots on the flat of each blade. Giro told him that instead of harming, each kodachi healed all that they cut. Prowl didn't believe this until the wolf proved it.

Now it was time to change Giro's bandages again, and Prowl found himself watching the wolf with interest.

The first thing Giro did was embed each blade into his back and left them there. It looked painful, but Giro told him that it did not hurt at all, and Prowl believed this because he wasn't bleeding. Giro then unbelted and unbuckled his heavy leather shoulder armor, so his shoulders and upper back were exposed, revealing the wet, blood-stained bandages wrapped around his upper torso. Prowl offered to hold the leather armor for him, and Giro handed it over. They were so much heavier than they looked, close to 100 kilos, give or take 10. Giro already explained what they did. They were Bloodline Limiters, and functioned not only as armor, but cut down his powers to a mere fraction of their raw strength, about 0.15% was all it allowed him. This way, he could control his insane strength a lot easier. But that wasn't the important thing, it was used to regulate and limit something a lot more dire. Prowl gulped again as he watched Giro slowly unwrapped the bandages.

[Ray's Bathroom]

"Yeah, it is... even Ray buys everything Mika publishes." Cassy giggled, "He's like, one of her biggest fans. I've read a few of them, and he keeps telling me to be careful not to crumple or fold the cover and pages." She added while she dried her own yellow fur, wrapping a towel around her lithe, sexy, but athletic body. "But yeah... I read some of Ray's work in progress in the laptop, and they're very well written. I read some of his other stories, the short ones, about an evil scientist! Haha, it sounds cliche, but it explains everything that ever happened to her to make her choose to be evil... it was kind of sad... it would be nice if someone drew it." She purred, and opened the door, leading Minami out.

[Ray's Room]

Having changed the bandages and replaced his armor, Prowl and Giro left Ray's room to dispose of the used bandages, passing Minami and Cassy. Prowl had an ashen expression until he spotted the girls, giving them a playful grin.

"S'all yours, girls." Prowl bowed like a gentleman, gesturing at Ray's room.

"I apologize for the inconvenience." Was all Giro said, keeping his head turned away from them modestly as the two headed to the living room.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-20-2009

[Ray's Room]

"Mika's works really popular...I wonder what kind of person she is..." Minami said as tailing Cassy out of the bathroom. "..Maybe you can tell Ray to make a collab with Mika..." Then, she hugs Cassy from the back which makes her breasts pressed against the back, gently putting her head on the feline's shoulder, smiles happily. Once they get closer to Ray's room, she spotted Prowl in his playful grin and modest Giro. "Oh, thank you, big boys." She cheered, lifting her right paw, expose her shiny and soft-looking pink pawpad.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009

[Ray's Room]

Prowl smiled dreamily as he saw Minami hug Cassy from behind. Girl on girl, nice! But the wolf broke his fantasy with a sharp elbow to the ribs, winding him. "Oof- Its great that you're already friends, you guys!" Prowl said, rubbing his side and laughing. "I mean, we're your friends too, but our intel on girl-talk? Preeetty limited. You gals have fun in there?" The coyote leaned against the wall, one of his brows cocked to give him that strange, attractive badboy look.

"I will go tell Ray that you are finished. Excuse me." Giro cleared his throat, and padded over to the living room, standing beside Ray.

"Hey." The teenager said absentmindedly.

"Minami and Cassy have finished bathing. Perhaps its time we prepared to depart? It will not take long for them to dress themselves." The wolf told the boy.

"Yeah, oh yeah!" Ray got off the couch, switching the TV off. "Mmm... you smell nice now."

"Please do not smell me. I find it disturbing."

"Sorry. I just like Mrs. Y's herbal shampoo. You kinda smell, you know, fresh, nature-y."

"Nature-y?"

"You know, not chemical or fake."

"To be fair, I do not mind this new scent. It reminds me of the herbs we used to clean our fur, scales and feathers back home."

"Exactly."

"...If Prowl were to overhear our conversation, he would point out that you enjoy the smell of an elderly lady. Irked."

Ray laughed. "Wow, you know him that much already?"

"Simple observations."

"You'll be GREAT friends!" Ray chuckled, clutching his stomach.

"Are we not comrades already?" Giro asked, confused.

"We're not just 'comrades' Giro, we're friends, close friends. Its not like we're going to fight in a war, you do not have to treat us like we might die any moment!" Ray laughed, explaining.

"I was raised to look for the worst possible situations and triumph from them. These situations involve the loss of close comrades, whom I've learned simply not to get too close to... as they are weak, and will die eventually, weakening me in the process." Giro said as if he had rehearsed it.

Ray shook his head. "Oh man... its kinda my fault you're like this, huh? Here's a little something I want to share with you... instead of not making 'friends' because you fear being hurt when they die, make friends and enjoy them like each day was the last day they'd be alongside you. Give no chance for anger, no space for fear, no option for sadness. Nurture each other with your friendship... and maybe you won't lose them."

Giro said nothing.

"I'm not implying that you didn't do anything to try and save them, in fact, I know you tried very hard... so seriously Gir, don't feel bad. Please?"

The wolf sighed, shook his head, and looked at Ray. "You are a strange, strange individual."

"My mom says that too."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2009

[Ray's Room]

Minami reply the coyote's weird looking by lifting a slight grin, her tail wagging slowly behind her. "Not just me and Cassy, but of course, everyone here..." The halfbreed said before blushing slightly as heard his second statements. "W-well, yeah...b-but almost near to your exact imagination..."

She gently push Cassy to the Ray's Room, and close the door behind her. But before she did, she popped her head out, looking to Prowl and smiled a little teasingly. "Do not think anything weird, bad boy...Heh...And no peeking...." She winks as point her finger to him and bring her head in, slowly shuts the door.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009

[Ray's Room]

"Yeah, gosh Prowl, aren't you a perv!" Cassy laughed and flicked the coyote on the nose playfully.

Prowl snickered and twitched his nose, rubbing it. "Aw c'mon, all I asked was if you had fun! Heh, I know I would've." He commented flirtatiously.

Cassy laughed at Prowl's horndog ways as Minami shoved her into Ray's room.

"Wouldn't even dream on it, babe." Prowl folded his arms behind his head and grinned at her playfully as she shut the door. He then shook his head cheerily and went to the living room.

Ray tossed a pillow at Prowl playfully, and it bounced off his head. "You. Are. Such. A. Horn dog." He laughed.

"What?" Prowl raised a paw, defending from the pillow assault single-handed, his black pawpads shining in the sunlight that seeped through the curtains. "A guy has needs!"

"Its called a right hand! Use it!" Ray laughed, raising his right hand and Prowl laughed with him.

Giro furrowed his brows. "Right hand... are you referring to the pledge of the right hand? Where an oath will be pledged upon one's right arm, and if the oath is not fulfilled, the arm is cut off?"

"...Nooo, we're refferin' to jackin' off." Prowl corrected the wolf.

"I'm sorry?" Giro asked, tilting his head.

"Wanking the weasel?" Ray added.

"I don't-"

"Chokin' the chicken?" Prowl interrupted him.

"I've never heard of-"

"Spanking the monkey?" Ray tittered.

"Enough of these riddles, I can not tolerate any more!" Giro clutched his ears, baring his fangs.

"I was referencing MASTURBATION, Gir!!" Ray laughed, and Prowl joined him.

"O-oh..." Giro hung his head, slightly embarrassed. He disliked sexual references. "I understand now, your world has such strange terms for it."

"Its a curse." Prowl said casually as he plopped back down on the couch.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2009

[Ray's Room]

"Whew...Males sometimes scary..." Minami unwrap the towel, exposing her naked body and re-dry herself again. Her sensitive ears perked up and blush deeply as heard the conversation from the living room. "...My goodness...I don't know there lots of terms to replace....uhmm....masturbation..." She said sheepishly, caressing her muzzle and face with her soft pawpads, then slowly wears the clothes that Ray provides for her.

[Mika's Apartment]

In order to kill time while waiting for Ray, Minami and his characters, Mika, Mizuki and Ryo sitting in front of the TV set, watching the first furry animation movie ever made in real world, which is Ryo and Mizuki not yet seen the movie. Like other animal animation movie, the furry or anthromorphic movie also popular around the world and able to collect twice or even triple of the profit, which encourage the animation company to produce more.

The movie storyline are much similar with Mika's and a little bit of elements from Ray's stories. The perfect combination, sound arrangements and voice actors makes this anthromorphic movie receive many big awards from honourable award ceremonies.