Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-12-2009

"Really?" Giro said, his ears perked up, tail starting to wag. This was the closest to a compliment he's ever had. No matter how hard he tried, or improved, whether it be fighting, thinking or cooking, his mistress always dismissed him as incompetent, putting him down because no matter how well he did, he could never match his brother's skill. He was going to prove that he was a greater leader than his brother by leading a battle, but they were losing, and that was when he was brought here. "Thank you, Prowler and I enjoyed making them."

"I'll say!" Prowl chomped a pancake in half. He didn't want to admit it, but this reminded him so much of his little brother and sister; Hunter and Stalker. With his parents gone, he had to learn how to cook and clean and take care of them the hard way. He also had to work hard to make ends meet, until he joined the war. After the first war, he and his siblings were taken and experimented on. He broke them out and they all escaped, and he joined special forced so his brother and sister could be protected. His team was captured, tortured and interrogated. Again, Prowl escaped, and after recovering, decided to rescue his teammates. But in the middle of it all, he was brought here. "He almost had a heart attack when I accidentally dropped a whole egg in the bowl!

"I did not, I was merely concerned for how it might come out!"

"Well its delicious, isn't it?" Ray laughed. This was better than any family moment he's ever had, just him and the ones he created from his thoughts and ideas... and a friend too! How he wished they could be closer... they were right there, but they were still so emotionally far apart. "C'mon, I know you're not a stiff! I made you a lot looser than this!"

Prowl laughed hard. "L-L-LOOSE!!" He laughed, amused at the term. "Like you got it in the ass!"

"I didn't mean it that way, Craze E. Coyote!" Ray laughed.

Cassy laughed at everyone's antics. They were her old friends, who each died one by one out of hate crime. She was nothing until she met Lilly, and with this laughter and friendship, it was as if Lilly was here with her. Maybe this world wasn't so bad after all.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-12-2009

"Of course, Giro-san..." Minami smiled warmly to the big gray-silver wolf. "This is the best pancakes I've ever taste...far better than I made..." She look the pancakes on her plate, before take another bite. "I don't know why I'm saying this...Everytime I take a bite...I could sense love, hardwork and happiness inside this pancake which is made by someone who had kindest heart...."

Once she ate the last bite, she took a gulp of chocolate milk so the flavor could mix with the flavor of pancakes. "In addition, you can't defy the greatest hotel chef in my world..." Minami winks to the fours, putting both paws under her chin.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-12-2009

OOC: Actually, Giro is various tones of gray and silver! XD

IC:

Giro froze, his ears still perked up. He could feel himself blush underneath from all the compliments she was throwing out. It could be the chocolate milk, but was feeling rather emotional. Now he just felt bashful around those words. "Love? Hard work? Happiness? K-kindest heart? G-gosh..." He thought to himself shyly. "Thank you Minami, you're too k-kind."

Prowl grinned widely and nudged the big wolf with his elbow, raising his brows at him twice. "You-like-her" he mouthed silently.

Giro pursed his lips and gave Prowl a strange look.

"Yosh! If anyone wants to shower, go on ahead! Girl with girls, guys with me! Save water, thanks!" Ray said happily. "Then I can go to work and drop you guys off at Mika's! I'll see if I can get off early so we can go out and have you fitted for proper clothes!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-12-2009

OOC : Previous post edited. XD

IC:

"You are always welcomed, Giro-san... It's chef's responsibility to taste other people's cooking. Hehe..." Minami stated, and blush slyly as her sensitive ears heard Prowl's quiet statement. "Mnnrr...I'm stuffed...Thanks for the food!" She greets and bows, before getting up and giving a female cat a wonderful yet friendly hug, her tail wagging happily. "Finally I can take a bath..."

OOC: XD Yay!

IC:

"Heehee! Well lets get to it before these perverts decide to take a peek at us!" Cassy teased the guys, taking Nami's paws in hes playfully.

"I would never do such a vulgar thing!" Giro stated, flustering under his fur.

"-Ray might!" Prowl snickered.

"Oh shut up you!" Ray tossed a balled up napkin at Prowl, bouncing it off his nose.

Cassy stuck her tongue out playfully. "Well see you guys! C'mon Nami!" She giggled and led the girl to the bathroom.

When they were gone, Giro collected the plates, but didn't move.

Prowl cheekily leaned over and prodded him on the forehead once. Twice. Then three times.

"Huh?" Giro looked up.

"Do I detect a hint of... amore?" Prowl batted his eyelids teasingly.

"Wha?" Giro said absentmindedly.

"Its french!" Prowl said.

"Italianno, actually." Giro corrected him, coming back to his senses. "In this world, Italian."

"What ever! Looks like Mr. Scarypants is in wuv!" Prowl teased him, playfully putting him in a headlock and ruffling his ears roughly.

"H-hey- no, we just met, we're only acquaintances- friends-" Giro shut one eye, only allowing Prowler to do that because he trusted him. Anyone else who tried that would've lost a limb.

"Hey cut it out Prowl!" Ray laughed. "Geez, you two are like brothers!"

"Us? Brothers?" The coyote repeated, gesturing at the wolf and himself. "Nah, he lacks the street savoir faire to compete with me! That's Spanish, y'know."

"Its French, actually." Giro corrected him. "Literally meaning know how."

"I know what it means!" Prowl waved his interruption aside. "-How many damn languages do you know?"

"About sixteen. I'm still learning." Giro admitted modestly, as if it was an insignificant achievement.

"S-sixteen." Prowl repeated, twitching.

"Guys, whatever, I'm gonna go iron your clothes. I just took them out of the laundry." Ray said, waving at them as he went to the kitchen to get the clothes from the dryer.

[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy giggled and pulled Ray's baggy shirt off her and hung it on a clothes pin. "Those guys, they're not bad, huh?" She asked. "Always keeping things interesting!"

[Ray's Bathroom]

"Well...I cant' deny that fact..." Minami strip Ray's sweater and pull down the pants before hanging it somewhere that has a metal bar. "When the first time I arrive here...I want to start laughing the way the coyote introduce himself on me...like trying to flirt me...hehe...In addition...Giro...is a great chef...almost able to make my eyes tearing with such a delicious pancakes." Minami explained, rubbing her shoulders with both of her big soft pawpads, before putting it and caress Cassy's shoulder. "Back then, you nuzzle my pawpads...You like it...?" She said near whisper.

[Mika's Room]

In the meantime, the trio had done eating breakfast, and Ryo and Mizuki take a bath together like yesterday, but of course, in separate space. Mika doing the dish cleaning and hanging the laundry at the balcony for drying since the sun shines brightly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-13-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy laughed. "Well Prowly's a real flirty guy! And Grr-Bear's full of surprises, really, a big guy like that, I didn't expect him to be so refined, gentle- and a cook too!" She giggled. "Yeah..." The kitty blushed lightly. "They're a lot bigger and softer than mine..." She raised her paws, showing her cute, pink little pawpads, then slipped her panties off. She didn't wear a bra, and her perky little c-cups jiggled cutely when she moved.

[Ray's Living Room]

After Giro washed the dishes, Ray showed him how to fold the sofa-bed, and Prowler ironed their newly washed clothes like he knew what he was doing. The coyote was great with domestic work from when he raised his brother and sister. After ironing he hung Cassy's clothes on a hanger in Ray's room, and prepared what he thought would be okay for Nami to wear.

Then the three guys just sat back down on the sofa, and sighed. Prowl flicked the TV on and the watched and talked while waiting for the girls to finish.

"So..." Ray said, sitting between the wolf and the coyote. "I'm thinking about taking you guys and Mika's gang to my uncle's hot spring resort. He says I can bring anyone I want any time... so maybe we could all use a break. He's a got a little private spot reserved so no one can see you guys." He said.

"Sounds sweet!" Prowl commented.

"You guys will like it, though its not mixed, so we're going to be separated from the girls." Ray added.

"Aw crud, no badonka-donks?" Prowl pouted.

Ray laughed. "No worries, we're just there to relax. A thin bamboo wall separates us. We can still talk to them."

"Yo! Gir! Interjections?" Prowl leaned forward to ask the wolf.

"I don't mind. I've been to a few hot springs, and it does relieve some tension." Giro replied.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-13-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

"Hmm...Let's see if my paws can grab yours completely..." With a cute giggles, Minami lifts her paws with deep-gray pawpads, grabs Cassy's breasts and cupping it perfectly like the breasts isn't there. "I always try to cover my own breasts with my paws, but it end up cover almost all of it. Still, I can cover C-cup like yours. Hehe..." Then, she give Cassy's plump furry breasts a gentle squeeze, so the cat could feel how softer Minami's pawpads are. "Should we get a bath now? I don't want the others waiting."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-14-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy blushed hard as Nami completely engulfed her breasts with her soft paws. "Nyaaah~ Your paws are so warm and soft! They're so cute and big!" She giggled. "Yeah, we should! Ray will be late!" She laughed, and stepped into the bathtub, turning the knobs so the shower spouted a mixture of hot and cold water, making it nice and warm for them. "Mmmm... I love warm showers!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-14-2009

[Ray's Bathroom]

Minami follows Cassy into the bathtub and went wet under the shower, while caressing Cassy's back. "Hehe...thank you. But it will become much softer like a sponge and pure silk after a warm showers..." She said, looking for a shampoo. "Want me to scrub your back...?" The mixbreed asked as her paws caress up to Cassy's shoulder before went down to both of her arms. "...This is what I usually do..when taking a bath with my friend, Mizuki...Her skin is soooo smooth...but it doesn't mean I dislike furry skin...Your's pretty soft..."