Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-12-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Coy_Yote: Okay! See you after breakfast then, Mik!

He typed cheerily, and went to the dining table instead of the kitchen table, where all the pancakes were. Giro and Prowl were already eating contently. "Wow, that's seriously a lot of pancakes!" He laughed. "HEY!! GIRLS!! BREAKFAST IS ON!!" he called at Cassy and Nami.

[Ray's Room]

"G'morning Nami!" Cassy purred cutely and rubbed her cheek against Nami's paw. "Ray sez its like, time for breakfast!" She giggled.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-12-2009

[Mika's Room]

By reading the last reply, Mika smiled and leaving the computer, joining Ryo and Mizuki on the dining table for a breakfast. Once there, the teenage girl take a long glance and sniffs to the food that serve nicely on the table. "Mnnhh...smells good...Ol'-school never bores me. Thank you for your hard work, Ryo, Mizuki." She said, taking a seat on the chair before the dragoness sitting besides Ryo.

"It's an honored for us to return your deeds, Mika." Mizuki stated as the trio meet both palms, paws and claws before saying "Itadakimasu~~~!" and start eating.

[Ray's Room]

The mixbreed smiles slightly as lifting her half-naked body and stretched, tidying up her messy furs and long hair. "...So...let's join them..." Before leaving the bed, she realise her chest not being covered and a slight blush crossed her cheek. "I mumble in sleep again...am I...?" She said, slowly wears back the sweater, but this time she wears it in different position, which is the back of the sweater covers her chest and let her back exposed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-12-2009

[Ray's Room]

"Just a little!" Cassy giggled, and took her paw. "C'mon!" She laughed, and lead Nami to the living room.

[Ray's Living Room]

When Cassy got there with Nami, Ray and Prowl were arguing over what goes on pancakes best.

"Maple Syrup!" Prowl growled, splashing some onto his pancake.

"Nuttela!" Ray countered, spreading the chocolate spread on his with a butter knife.

"What do you think, Giro!?" They asked the wolf at the same time.

"To be honest, Maple Syrup moistens it too much and Chocolate Spread intoxicates me. I prefer butter. At least we had butter in my world." Giro replied calmly, eating another pancake... whole.

Prowl and Ray sweatdropped.

"Oh yay! Sugar!" Cassy cheered, putting Ray and Prowl's pancakes together and then eating it. "MMMM!! Perfect!" She purred.

"Oh, Nami! You can sit over here!" Ray said, patting an empty seat beside Prowl.

"Hey!" Prowl greeted her with a playful two-fingered salute.

"Good morning." Giro greeted her calmly, with a brief bow of his head.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-12-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Minami blush slightly as take a seat in between Ray and the coyote, Prowl. "T-thank you...and Good Morning to you too...." She bows head respectfully to the trio, putting both of her big, soft paws on the table.

"Mmm...smells nice...Pancakes...my favorite..." Minami commented, looking to the stack of pancakes in front of her. "What kind of flavors you have...?"

"Well, Gir and I mixed a lot, so we don't know. Some are vanilla, some are blueberry, some are strawberry, some are chocolate- Gir's avoiding those- and some have ham in 'em!" Prowl said.

"Ham?" Ray asked. "So that's what these little bits of meat are!"

"And cheese!" Prowl added. "By the way, your sweater's on backwards, Minami!" He said cheerfully.

"I hope I didn't ruin the flavor." Giro said modestly.

"I see...I also mix the flavors a lot to see if I can get the exact flavor that match the pancakes perfectly..." Minami explained, as looking to the sweater she wears backwards, smiles cutely. "...This sweater kinda tight...and makes me difficult to breathe...You know...I have..." She paused, blushing deeply as place both paws on her chest. "...Uhmm...may I start eating...?"

"Oh you don't have to ask us Nami! Everyone in this house has free reign!" Ray said cheerfully. "So go on, eat anything you want."

Prowl chuckled and pointed at Ray. "MAN you're skinny!"

"Hey!" Ray retorted.

"It doesn't explain all the baggy clothes you have lying around though!" Cassy giggled.

"-They come from people getting me gifts. They say I'll 'grow into them', but I never do. I have a high metabolism! Can you blame me?" Ray huffed. "Do you want me to lend you a bigger sweater, Nami? I have lots. Or maybe a shirt. Its a nice warm day outside." He asked her.

"Uhmm...probably after taking a bath..." Minami smiles, gently taking a few pancakes and place it on the plate, while spreading another pancakes with various mix of flavors available.

"...And....thank you for being nice to me...I don't know what will happen to me if I unable to find you all...Itadakimasu..." Then, she open her maw and munch the pancake, murring from the various taste of flavors.

"Hehe! No prob Nami!" Ray laughed.

"Oi. I still say traditional maple syrup is better than your chocolate spread." Prowl told Ray.

"Choklit milk!" Cassy cheered as she brought a milk carton of chocolate milk at the table. "Who wants some too?"

Ray raised his hand. "I love me my chocolate milk!"

Prowl smirked at Giro. "Go on, have just one glass. It ain't as concentrated as a chocolate bar."

"I think I will. I do like the taste, though I must keep watch on the amount I take in." Giro agreed, and downed a glass of chocolate milk.

"Hah-hah-ha!" Cassy pointed at Giro. "You have a chocolate mustache!"

Minami feel very happy, seeing such a beautiful image of human and furry having fun and laughing together, which is different from what she experience once she appear in this world. In addition, Minami feel lonely in her world once she realize her best friend, Mizuki went missing without a trace.

The mixbreed munching the pancakes silently yet politely, watching Prowl, Giro, Cassy and Ray chatting with each other like a big family. And she's pretty sure she could find Mizuki in this world. "The pancakes taste really nice...even without putting any flavor...The texture very soft, perfect mixture of ingredients and cooking technique..." Minami commented, wagging her scaly tail happily.