Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-11-2009

[Ray's Kitchen]

Ray showed Giro how to fry the pancakes and how the stove worked. When Giro got the hang of it, Ray left the wolf to make pancakes by himself. Stretching, he walked back to the living room, and spotted Prowler sprawled over the entire bed. Now that he had it all to himself, he was sleeping all over the place. It was cute. He sat down at the desk and switched his laptop on, going online. He started reviewing his stories, improving, editing and proofreading them before he released them. He was also waiting for Mika to get on so he could ask her how they were doing, and to tell them about Minami.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-11-2009

[Mika's Bedroom]

About half an hour later, Mika woke up and stretched as she sniff something nice. "Probably it's a breakfast..." She thought, looking to the other side of her bed and saw Ryo and Mizuki not under the futon, seeming like both of them already wakes up and make breakfast together.

Lazily, she stood up and walk towards her computer, turned on the monitor and set her messenger as Online. She receive the last message from Ray last night, smiling weakly before replied.

GL: Good Morning, Ray....

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-11-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Prowler woke up and yawned, scratching his back. He sat up and sniffed the air. "Mm. I smell pancakes."

"Yep, its pancakes." Ray said, then spotted Mika's Post.

Coy_Yote: Haiiii Mika-Channnn!

He greeted her cheerfully.

Coy_Yote: Good morning! How are you and everybody?

[Ray's Bedroom]

Cassy carefully hopped off the bed and did her morning stretches.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-11-2009

[Mika's Bedroom]

GL: Hello, Ray-kun...

Mika typed while smiled.

GL: I am definitely fine...so do the others....And I'm sorry for making you worried last night...How about you...and your characters?

[Ray's Bedroom]

Minami reposition her body a little in normal laying position, exposing her cleavage under the sweater which is she pull the zip down because feel slightly hot. "Mnnrrff.." She mumble quietly in sleep, making her look pretty cute.

[Ray's Bedroom]

Cassy finished her morning stretches and purred lightly. She knelt beside the bed and watched Minami sleep playfully.

[Ray's Living Room]

Ray smirked and typed.

Coy_Yote: Oh that's great! No that's okay... you sure you're fine? You looked... depressed last night. Oh... and... Minami came to me last night. Shall I bring her over after breakfast?

[Mika's Bedroom]

GL: I'm feeling fine right now...don't worry. XD

Mika type a reply and blinks as he mention Minami.

GL: Minami...? If I recall back....yes...Minami exist in Mizuki's story as her fri- Wait! What did ya say?! You found Minami?! o_O

[Ray's Bedroom]

"Mnnhh..C-Cassy...not there..." Minami began to talk quietly in sleep, moaning slightly as her tail tapping happily against the bed, seeming like she had a wonderful dream about Cassy.

[Ray's Living Room]

Coy_Yote: Yeah! She came over last night! Said she followed my scent or somthing! So I gave her some ramen! I think she was sick, but she should be fine now.

Ray explained.

Meanwhile, Prowl padded into the kitchen.

"Heyyyy Gir! That smells great!" Prowl's voice could be heard.

"Thank you. I can't stop making more." Giro's voice replied.

[Ray's Bedroom]

Cassy blushed lightly and purred, listening in some more, giggling a little.

[Mika's Bedroom]

Mika whistling and sighing softly, typing a reply.

GL: I'm glad to her that...and thank you for your hospitality, Ray-kun...You can bring her over after breakfast. I'm sure Mizuki loves to see her. XD

The girl chuckles softly before typing another one.

GL: I hope Minami doesn't caused you much trouble... *hehe*

[Mika's Room - Kitchen]

Ryo and Mizuki are done making a breakfast and fully setting up the table with various types of light meal. There was a toasts, jams, butter, half-cooked eggs, a few veges and mik.

"Mizuki, could you call Mika...? I think she already woke up..." Ryo requests.

"Sure, Ryo..." The dragoness replied as return back to Mika's bedroom to call the teenage girl for breakfast.

[Ray's Bedroom]

"Mnrrr...Cassy...Would you...strip this sweater...Suddenly...I feel hot..." Minami mumbling again, still enjoying such a good dream.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-12-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Coy_Yote: Oh she was nice, very sweet. She was no trouble at all. Maybe she's hungry, so I'll bring her around after some... pancakes. I taught Giro how to make them! XD

He typed, and just as he finished, Prowl and Giro walked out of the kitchen, balancing pairs of pancake stacks about two feet high each. "WOAH!!" Ray exclaimed. "That's a lot of pancakes!!"

Prowl laughed. "Sorry! We got carried away! Who knew bakin' was freakin' fun?"

"I apologize, I could not get him to stop licking the bowl." Giro apologized calmly, setting the pancakes down on the table.

"Heh, no- its okay- you did good. Wow guys..." Ray rubbed his head, laughing.

[Ray's Room]

Cassy's ears perked up and blushing lightly, she carefully took Ray's sweater off her, as gentle as she could.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-12-2009

[Mika's Bedroom]

GL:Good. Giro surely a fast learner. I could say in the future, he will become a good chef for you guys! XP

Then, Mizuki's head popped up from the entrance of Mika's bedroom, smiling. "Breakfast ready!"

Mika looking to the dragoness, nodding. "I'll be there in seconds." She type another text.

GL: Mizuki called me for a breakfast....so we'll chat later. =3

[Ray's Room]

A lite-gray belly and chest as well as her pair of plump and soft breasts are barely shown, and with that, she were no longer talking in sleep. It seems the tight sweater might make her difficult to breathe with the addition of warm on her body.

After a while, Minami woke up by slowly open her crystal purple eyes and yawning like a wolf, before looking to Cassy, smiling. "...G-Good morning...."