Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-09-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"Heehee! I guess we're bunking together huh!" Cassy giggled, and moved aside so Minami could get beside her on the snug bed.

Ray smiled and at the two. "That's nice... take care of her, huh Cas?"

"Will do, boobeh!" She saluted Ray happily as he left. "So... Mina! Can I call you Mina? You've got such an interesting fur pattern!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-09-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"...Just call me Nami...My friend always call me with that name..." Minami smiled as shut the door once Ray leaves toe room, so she can change the clothes to the one Ray provided. "...Thank you, Cassy..There's more patterns on my body...Let me show it to you..."

The mixbreed putting the clothes on the bed and slowly took her cloaks off. Her perfect figure with D-cup size furry breasts and small cute pink nipples are barely shown, together with more orange patterns on both shoulders, hips and her tail. Her furs are very fluffy and silky smooth, enough to warm other people like a thick blanket. She caress her messy fur and hair to make it look neat in Cassy's eyes.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-10-2009

[Ray's Bedroom]

"Nami!" Cassy repeated. "Ooh, it sounds so cute!" She giggled. She then gasped, covering her muzzle as her eyes sparkled at the sight of her fur. "Oh Nami! Your fur is soooo gorgeous! And your body! Wowza! I'd kill for your breasts!" She complimented her.

[Ray's Living Room]

"Right, how're we doing this? Two of us gotta sleep on the bed while one sleeps on the couch." Ray told the coyote and the wolf.

"Your couch is more comfortable than any bed I've slept on. I do not mind sleeping on the couch." Giro said humbly.

"Nonsense, you're HUGE." Ray held his hands apart, indicating Giro's size. "You'll never fit comfortably! You know what? You and Prowl take the bed, I'll take the couch."

"Pfft, like it matters. You pushed everything together, so it makes one huge bed." Prowl chuckled, indicating the sofa bed, the other sofa and the two couches pushed beside it.

"Hehehe! This is just like those sleepovers I used to have as a kid!" Ray laughed as he changed into a simple white cotton shirt and boxers.

"-No homo." Prowl added, yawning as he crawled onto the bed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-10-2009

[Ray's Bedroom]

Minami blush slightly from Cassy's comment and a smile appear on her face. "...Thank you..." Then, she wears the jogging pants and the sweater. Even though it feels slightly tight until the shape of her breasts and butts nicely shown under the clothes, but it's very comfortable and warm too.

The mixbreed press the bed with both of her pawpads couple of times and climbs on it slowly. "...I really thanked you for your kindness....You all so sweet...and fun to talk to..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-10-2009

[Ray's Bedroom]

"Aw its okay Nami, we're friends... even though we barely know each other. We're strangers in this world, its what we have in common." Cassy giggled and playfully wrapped her arms around Nami warmly. "Us strangers have to stick together!"

[Ray's Livingroom]

The lights were shut, and Prowl was lying down between Ray and Giro. Ray was a little higher than them because he was on the sofa and they were on a sofa-bed. Giro rested his feet on the couch Ray put at the end of the bed so he could fit, and it was rather comfortable. Ray couldn't help but smile every time he watched Giro and Prowl. The wolf was silent and still, probably aleep, but the coyote was staring up at the ceiling.

"Heh, how does it feel? Sandwiched between two other guys?" Ray teased.

"Dude, no homo." Prowl grunted. "-And I don't really count you as a guy."

Ray laughed a little. "And what about Giro?"

"Aw leave the guy alone, at least he's facing the other way. You should face the other way. Its creepy that you're watching us." Prowl smiled weakly. "Still... he has to sleep with THAT on." He tapped Giro's leather shoulder armor.

"He's used to it." Ray yawned.

"That's not the point. I saw what part of his character profile's all about... what you had done to him was cruel and unusual." Prowl said gruffly. "Ryogiro's my friend now, and I hate that he's hurtin' 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

"I told him I was sorry, okay? I didn't know it was all coming true somewhere out there! If I did, I would've been a lot easier on him! But he's got depth, personality, and character. He's practically alive with emotion in his series because of that... I'm just sorry it had to hurt." Ray sighed guiltily.

"Can't you... I don't know... fix him?"

"I... I don't know. I'll try."

"Oh you'd better." Prowl threatened. "You'd better try hard. I don't even know how he can SLEEP with that on his back..."

"He might not be sleeping."

"O-oh?"

"Yeah, maybe he's awake. Giro, are you awake?"

"Psst! Gir!" Prowl shook Giro gently.

"Grrrrn." Giro growled lowly, opening a golden eye to peer up at him. "What?"

Prowl grinned apologetically. "Nuttin'. Sorry. Just checkin' if you were awake. Ray's givin' me the rapist stare."

"Raymond, stop looking at Prowler like that." Giro said dully, not even turning.

"But I'm not giving him the rapist stare!" Ray said.

"Regardless. Don't look at him too much. You know he finds it awkward."

"Thanks Gir!" Prowl chuckled and laid back. "See ya tomorrow!" And with that, he closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Giro closed his eye again, and went back to his silence.

Ray sighed lightly. It was awkward, but how he wanted to just give everyone a hug... He wished Prowler would accept that, and Giro wouldn't mind... but he knew Prowler found that kind of interaction with guys undesirable, and that Giro simply did not like being touched. Cassy wasn't fond of human guys, so he can't hug her either. Oh well... he can't win it all. He turned to face the back of the couch, and drifted off to sleep.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-10-2009

[Ray's Bedroom]

"Yeah..you're right..." Minami snuggle closer to Cassy, looking for a comfort. "...Somehow, humans quite scary...I don't know why they chasing after me...But when I met Ray...he seems harmless..." Her body shivers lightly, remembering of what happen to herduring her quest to search for another furries.

"...I'm glad I manage to find you guys in this confusion..." Then, Minami plant a soft kiss before licks Cassy's cheek, blushing slightly. "...Let's get some sleep...shall we...? I feel very tired after being chased and searching for entire day..." She said, smiled.

[Ray's Bedroom]

Cassy nodded and nuzzled the back of Minami's neck. "That's right. You're tired... lets rest now." She smiled, and closed her eyes.

[Ray's Living Room]

Later that morning, around 3AM, Ray woke up to make sure it wasn't a dream. Spotting Giro, still sleeping, he was amused to find that Prowler had wrapped his arms around the large wolf as if he were a pillow, gently chewing on Giro's ear in his sleep. He must've been dreaming of something. But at least he knew that Prowl was a hugger... even though it was just in his sleep.

[Ray's Bedroom]

All the entire night, the female mixbreed cuddle Cassy's arm like a pillow as well as snuggle closer, a smile appear on her sleepy face. She seems having a beautiful dream; herself, Mika and Ray, including their characters appear in a very wide field full of flowers with a gentle breeze caressing their body. They're having a good time playing around and chatting happily like a big family.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-11-2009

[Ray's Bedroom]

All through the night, Cassy slept well, snuggled close to Nami, keeping each other warm and cozy.

[Ray's Living Room]

Unable to sleep anymore, Ray carefully got off the couch, and went into the kitchen where he prepared to make everyone breakfast. Giro of course, woke up, and gently pushed Prowl off him before getting up and padding to the kitchen with Ray.

"Oh, you're up." Ray said as he took some bowls, flour, milk, butter, sugar and eggs out.

"Mnm."

"Did Prowl wake you?"

"He was chewing on my ear."

"Hehe... heavy sleeper..."

"What are you making?"

"In this world, its called Pancakes."

"Pancakes... can I help?"

"Heh, you're way helpful, aren't you?" Ray said as he handed Giro a bowl.

"I do not wish to be a burden. I don't live here. This isn't my home." Giro said as he took the bowl.

"You're not being a burden. This IS your home, at least as long as you're here." Ray said as he mixed the ingredients in a bowl. "Mix that for me, would you?"

Giro started to carefully but rapidly whisk the batter. "I don't know. Everything is so different here. Even the sky." He spoke softly. It was true. The skies were much gloomier here in the city, whether it be day or night.

"Oh... you're home sick." Ray gloomed.

"I wouldn't say I missed the wars, the mindless slaughter of innocents and the slavery." Giro tried to cheer him up, but wasn't very successful.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-11-2009

[Ray's Bedroom]

Every passing moments, Minami snuggle Cassy even closer with her scaly smooth tail with two black rings, coiling on the cat's tail. Her face and muzzle are pretty closer with Cassy's, murring under her throat like a wolf. "Mnnrrhh...."

[Mika's Bedroom]

In the meantime, the feminine-looking male wolf in female sleepwear wokes up from the nice sleep. He wants to sleep more but it seems he can't because his internal clock still following the ones in his story. In addition, today he suppose to go to work.

"Mnhhh...I forgot...I'm at Mika's house right now..." Ryo murmured quietly, looking to Mika and Mizuki sleeping peacefully which is somewhat makes him feel soothing. Slowly yet quietly, he stood up, stretching up his body ands tepped out of the bedroom to make a breakfast at the kitchen.