Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

Ray stopped trying to ease her cloak off and went to pour some hot water in a ramen bowl. "I see... you're lost..." He murmured. "Yeah, they were lost too. They were very confused when they got here. Chopsticks or cutlery?" He raised a pair of chopsticks in one hand and a spoon and fork in another.

"Are you sure you should be... cleaning that? It looks painful!" Prowl's voice said in horror.

"You don't have to watch, I'm doing fine on my own. If you're going to just stand there and WATCH me bathe-"

"Okay- okay- I'll help! I'm just... not sure I should put water on it."

"Just don't touch the blood." Giro warned.

"Will you two SHADDAP!?" Cassy's voice came from Ray's room. "People are trying to SLEEP!"

"Sorry!" Prowl and Giro's voice called.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"....Chopsticks, please...."Minami replied in shivering and weak tone, her smooth scaly tail coiling on her both feet before she heard another voice, but this time it's a female. "...Is she...lost too...?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"Not anymore!" Ray said cheerily, and brought the bowl to her after the ramen was ready, handing her the chopsticks. "You must be cold... Do you want me to run you a hot or warm bath after you eat? I can also lend you a sweater until you feel better." He asked her. She was cute, and being Mika's character, even though she was just a side character, he saw her a little bit like family already.

The door to the bathroom unlocked and opened, and Giro marched out, new bandages wrapped around his upper torso, his shoulders and most of his upper back covered by his leather armor again, and a towel tied around his hips. It couldn't even be tied properly because of his size, and he held it around him with one paw. Prowl followed him out, looking just a little uneasy, staring at Giro's back as if it were something about to die.

"Hey Ray, where'd you put the clothes fo- y'llo!" Prowl leaned against the wall suddenly and smiled at Minami charmingly. "Sorry, didn't know Ray had a guest."

Giro closed his eyes and half-bowed silently in greeting.

"Minami, Prowler and Ryogiro. Just call em Prowl and Giro." Ray introduced them. "Prowl, Giro, Minami." He introduced her. "She's with Mika. Oh, and Giro, I put clothes out on my study desk in the room. Just try not to wake Cassy."

Giro nodded and padded over to Ray's room.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-09-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"...Itadakimasu..." Without waiting even longer, Minami politely took the ramen and chopsticks and began dig in slowly. It was grateful to find Ray's room under deep confusion.

"...At this condition...I'm not sure if I should take a warm bath...or not..." She murmured as continue eating, the ramen seemingly bring a slight effect to warm her internal body. "...A sweater would do....When I'm feel good enough, then...I might take a bath..." Even though she had thick yet silky fur, but she able to catch a cold through her tail.

Once Ray introduce Giro and Prowl, Minami bowing her head and greets the two characters. "....Nice to meet you...Giro....Prowl..." She said softly, a small slight smile starting to appear on her pale-looking face while taking the last bit of ramen before slowly drinking the soup. Then, she gulp the last soup and lend the empty ramen cup to Ray. "...Thanks for the food...Ray..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-09-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"Its okay, do you want another one?" Ray asked Minami.

"This condition? Are you hurt? Sick? Can I make you feel better?" Prowl asked, hopefully.

Ray laughed and playfully moved the coyote away. "Lay off the girl Prowl, she's confused!" He snickered, then faced her again. "Say... when you got here, where did you appear?" He asked curiously.

[Ray's Room]

Giro silently rummaged through Ray's cabinet, careful not to wake Cassy. Little did he know that the kitty wasn't even sleeping. In fact, she had one eye open, and was watching Giro look for clothes. He was practically naked except for that little towel and those shoulderpads. His damp fur matted a little, revealing his well toned body. In fact, she simply could NOT look away from his firm, tight-looking butt. She wished he'd raise his tail. But no such luck.

The wolf was confused by so many clothes, with such strange sayings and designs on them. In the end, he selected a pair of cotton shorts and found them quite comfortable. He pulled them up so the backside just rode underneath the base of his tail. It felt so different from the pants he wore. These allowed him more movement.

To Cassy's dismay, he left the room as silently as he came, and walked past Minami, Prowl and Ray to do look out the window some more.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-09-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"...No, Thanks..." Minami shooks her head left to right gently, snuggling herself even more to get more warmth. "...I'm appear somewhere in the forest...probably near the river...I found the cloak laying under the tree....I took and wears it...It's too dark...but the moonlight guides me...to the city...From there...I smells trouble..." She refers to the human race that dominates the city instead of furries.

"...I don't know where I'm heading to...I'm feeling hungry...weak..almost faint...Humans trying to get me for no apparent reasons... She explained, lowering her ears and head even more. "...It's too...tough for me to be here...." Her tone starting to turn sad.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-09-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"That's... sad." Ray said as Giro brought Minami Ray's sweater and jogging pants to keep warm with. "Well I'm glad you found your way here. We'll explain everything to you in the morning. I can't bring you to your Creator now, its late... you won't mind sleeping here? Its kinda cramped, but I bet you'll fit in my bed with Cassy. Me and the guys will just chill out here." The teenager told her warmly.

[Ray's Apartment]

The mixbreed took the sweater and jogging pants from Giro. "....Thank you for your kindness, Ray....I won't mind to stay a night here..." She stood up and bows respectfully to the trio. "...Mind showing me...the room which...I suppose to sleep....with someone named Cassy...?" She asked, uncoiling her scaly tail from her legs so she an start walking.

[Ray's Apartment]

Ray got up and Giro took the empty bowl she ate from to be washed. "Sure thing! Come on, heh, you'll like Cas!" He chuckled, and lead her to his room. He pushed the door open slowly. "Cassy?" He whispered. "You awake?"

"Am now!" Cassy sat up, rubbing her eye cutely. "Oh hi! I'm Cas!" She giggled sweetly, introducing herself.

[Ray's Apartment]

Minami follows Ray to the room with the clothes on her furry arms, and met Cassy. She then bowed her head respectfully to Cassy, lifting another warm yet weak smile. "...I'm Minami...Nice to meet you, Cassy...I'll be in your care..." She said, wagging her tail slowly.