Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Coy_Yote: I... but...

Ray typed, sincerely touched at how kind she was.

Coy_Yote: I just want to thank you for it then, really, from the bottom of my heart, thanks.

Ray typed, and lifted his glasses, wiping his eye as he tried not to get too sentimental and cry.

"Aw." Prowl teased and ruffled Ray's hair. "You're looking nice and human."

"Prowl, I can see your balls." Ray said simply, and Prowl covered them with a paw. He gestured at the clothes on the sofa he had prepared for them.

Prowl lifted up a T-shirt that read 'Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes', grinning, he pulled it on. It was meant to be baggy, but it fitted his form well, emphasizing his muscles. He then put on some shorts, which barely went down half his thighs. "Hey, these feel pretty good!"

"Yeahhh!" Cassy agreed, having put on one of Ray's sisters' panties. His sister bought a fresh pack when she visited once, but forgot to take them along when she left, so Cassy wore them, along with one of Ray's plain, very baggy shirts. She felt very comfortable.

"Hey Gir, do you wanna get that limiter cleaned and those bandages changed? They look really old." Ray asked, pointing out the bandages wrapped around his upper torso, and his cumbersome shoulderpads. "You'll feel better and fresher, I promise."

"Very well, Raymond." Giro said.

"I'll leave some clothes out for you so I can get your old ones cleaned in the laundry." Ray added.

"I'll look for them." Giro replied.

"Do you need help?" Ray asked, suddenly remembering 'problem' Giro had.

"Its fine." Giro said.

"If you need help anyway, I'll send Prowl or Cass over, Deal?" Ray asked.

The wolf sighed dully. "Deal."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-08-2009

[Mika's Bedroom]

GL: Good to hear that....

Mika typed, lifting a warm smile before a small tears appear and rooled down to her cheeks. "Eehh...? W-What happened...? Why am I...?" She spoke weakly, slowly wiping her tears that kept on appear. She try to smile...but it seems she can't.

She don't have any idea why she start to cry. Her webcam still continue capturing her movements until the video appear on her chat window. At that time, she were no longer looking to the monitor, instead of laying her head on the desk and cry silently.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

"There're fresh bandages in the medicine cabinet! That's the mirror!" Ray called at Giro as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Then he turned back toward the laptop, and found Mika crying. "M-Mik Mik?" He asked, and typed.

Coy_Yote: Mika? Mik Mik, are you okay?

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-08-2009

[Mika's Bedroom]

Suddenly, Mika's contacts unblocked and her webcam turned off automatically, but didn't receive Ray's last message. She lifts her head with her watery eyes, looking to the chat window if she receive any reply. There's none.

GL: Well...It's getting late...Good night to you, Cassy, Prowl and Giro...

GL: You can leave the message here...and will reply back once I wake up...

Then, she set the status as Away and turned off the monitor, before getting up lazily and collapsed on her bed, still crying silently.

Coy_Yote: Oh Mika... I hope you're fine... XOXO

Ray typed, and logged out. Sighing, he pulled on one of the sofas, and it converted into a bed, then pushed the other sofa and couch, making the sofa-bed even bigger. He then went to his room and got some extra pillows, covers and a blanket from his cabinet.

"Like, do you need any help, Ray?" Cassy asked, watching Ray balance all the stuff he got from the room.

Ray grunted, and made the bed. "Naw, I'm good. Cass, you can sleep in my room so you can have your privacy."

Cassy giggled. "Neat! Thanks Ray!" She said, pulling the bottom of her shirt down a little more so it covered her panties.

"G'night, Cas!" Prowl waved at the cat and she waved back, giggling.

Ray smirked at Prowl.

"What?" The coyote crossed his arms.

"You totally dig Cassy."

"I dig anythin' with a cunt n' a pulse."

"Touche."

"Say, what's takin' the ol' wolf so long?"

"Well..." Ray explained. "I can't tell you. Giro's got something that needs to be taken care off carefully, so bathing takes a little longer. He could die. Heck. We could die."

"WE could DIE from HIM taking a BATH?" Prowl repeated disbelievingly. "You know what? I'm headin' in there n' helpin' 'em out." He said, and marched toward the bathroom, both a little nervous and curious.

OOC : New Character. Read the first page for details.

IC :

[Ray's Apartment]

A dirty-looking figure in black cloak searching Ray's room, guided by the particular smell that probably stick on their body after take a visit to Mika's house. The mixbreed looks really tired and shivering from the coldness of the night. "...How I manage to be here....?" She thought as kept on searching Ray's room. Her mind is full of thought once she appear in this world which slightly different from her world as mentioned in Mika's story.

After a few moments, the smell is getting stronger and stopped in front of Ray's room. She sniff some more to confirm the location. "...I guess this is the place..." She knock the door gently, hoping Ray or his characters open the door.

OOC: Okie dokie! XD

IC:

[Ray's Apartment]

Having made the sofa-bed and couches decent to sleep in, he propped the frame Mika drew for him on top of a shelf with his other family photos, and looked at it fondly. It was then that he heard a knock on the door. Wondering who it could be so late at night, he opened a door, and to his shock, found a familiar face. "Y-you're Minami!" Ray exclaimed, and opened the door wider. "Please- come on in, are you hungry?"

"WOAH!! DUDE!! H-how are you like- not bleedin' to death!? Oh MAN oh MAN that looks freakin' painful!" Prowl's voice could be heard from the bathroom.

[Ray's Apartment]

"...Thank you..." Minami said weakly as stepped in the room, observing the surroundings before letting a soft cough. "...I'm hungry...just a little...Sorry for disturbing you at this time..." She stated as rubs her furry arms to warm herself up. "...H-How'd you know my name...?"

[Ray's Apartment]

"I know you... as I know all of Mika's characters, I'm... kind of her biggest fan." Ray grinned weakly as he pulled a chair up for her at the table in the living room. "And its okay, really... I only have ramen right now, but I can make some rice and sweet and sour pork if you like. Are you lost?" He asked her concernedly, helping her take her cloak off.

"I'm telling you- I'm fine-" Giro's voice can be heard trying to calm Prowl down, along with some splashing water.

"But its BLEEDING- MAN those are real deep cuts- I- I can see your spine-" Prowl's voice is heard.

"Er... please don't mind those goofs." Ray sweatdropped.

[Ray's Apartment]

"...I see..." The mixbreed take a seat provided, gripping the cloak tightly since that's the only clothes she have right now. If Ray took it off, it would lead to some sort of misunderstandings because she not wear anything under her cloak.

"...I take ramen...At least it could warm myself a little..." She said while lowering her head. "..I'm not lost...but confused...How I get here..." Her sensitive wolf ears heard a voices coming from the bathroom. "...Those voices...also went lost...like me...?"